Why the world hates Jesus and why Jesus loves the world
In today’s environment, Christianity and the name of Jesus are becoming increasingly despised and despised by the public.This is demonstrated in a spectacular manner in the public arena of America.Politicians are careful not to disparage other religions; nevertheless, when it comes to individuals who follow Jesus, there is no hesitancy to talk negatively about them.Throughout the United States, public schools have gradually purged Jesus from the classroom.You are free to discuss and practice religion, but you are not permitted to speak in the name of Jesus.College campuses around the United States are in the business of indoctrinating their students with a mentality that is diametrically opposed to the name of Jesus.
It is undeniable that the world is being influenced by an anti-Christ mentality at the moment.Our nation has been invaded by a demonic spirit that aims to undermine the Christian faith and eliminate the name of Jesus from the language of American citizens, from the highest levels of government to the most basic levels of education.What is the reason behind this?What is it in every other belief system that makes it acceptable, but not the belief system of people who believe in Jesus?What exactly is it about the name Jesus that is so offensive?
- What is it about Jesus that the world despises?
- There are three fundamental reasons why the entire world despises Jesus.
- The world despises Jesus because He bears witness to the fact that their deeds are bad.
- ″The world cannot hate you,″ Jesus declared in John 7:7, ″but it hates me because I testify of it, that the works of its hands are wicked.″ Jesus had a unique way of bringing people face to face with the truth of their sinful state.
It is for this reason that secular society becomes so defensive when their lifestyles are opposed or questioned by the public at large.They simply do not want to deal with the facts of life.Furthermore, in John 3:19-21, Jesus stated that the world was condemned because light had come into the world yet mankind preferred darkness to light because their acts were evil.Because everyone who does evil despises the light and will not come to the light for fear that his sins would be exposed, he is considered a hypocrite.″But he who does what is right comes to the light, that his acts may be made known, and that they are wrought in God,″ says the Bible.
Jesus is the source of all illumination.What is concealed is revealed by the light.It brings the darkness to light.As a result, the world despises Jesus because He is the light that shines through their hearts and reveals their own depravity.The world despises Jesus because believing in Him forces us to acknowledge that we are sinners, something the world finds repugnant.When it comes to converting someone to Christ, one of the most difficult tasks is persuading them that they require Jesus’ help.
The majority of individuals believe that they are generally decent people.As long as they live a decent life, do good things, and avoid getting themselves into trouble, they believe that they will be OK.They have a difficult time accepting the idea that they are completely depraved sinners and that there is absolutely no good in them at any point in their lives.
It is only by the fact that they were formed in God’s image that they are able to display kindness; nonetheless, their entire being has been tainted by sin.Sin is ingrained in us from the time of our conception.Our sin nature is passed down to us from our parents.All mankind has inherited a sin nature, which may be traced back to the first man, who lived thousands of years ago in the Garden of Eden.People are so full with self-righteousness that they are unable to accept their sinful condition.The world despises Jesus because trusting in Him necessitates repentance on our part.
It may not be as tough as it appears to bring someone to the point of admitting that they are a sinner as they believe.It should go without saying that we are all born sinners.Telling someone that they need to repent, on the other hand, is a very different thing.The reason why the world is so hostile to Jesus is because they do not like the thought that believing in Him necessitates turning away from your sin and surrendering your life to Jesus in exchange for forgiveness.
Unfortunately, we just adore and enjoy our sin too much, and we do not want anyone to tell us that we need to modify our behavior.Our everlasting fate, on the other hand, is decided by whether or not we repent and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.″I tell you, Nay; but unless ye repent, ye shall all die likewise,″ Jesus says in Luke 13:5 (NIV).
The Bible reads in Acts 17:30, ″…but now commandeth all men worldwide to repent.″ ″Therefore, repent ye, and be converted, that your sins may be wiped away…″ says Acts 3:19.Mark 2:17 records Jesus saying, ″…I have come not to summon the righteous, but sinners to repentance.″ Repentance entails a complete 180-degree turn.It occurs when you reach the moment in your life when you understand that you are a hopeless and helpless sinner, and that your entire hope for life and a future in paradise is found in Jesus Christ and nothing else.After reaching that point of understanding, you turn around (repent) and devote your life totally to the Lord Jesus Christ, repenting of your sin and turning away from yourself.This is something that sinful man is adamant about not doing.
- They are just too enamored with their wickedness.
- They are unwilling to accept responsibility for their actions.
- There is a strong opposition to the concept of being reliant on Jesus for their salvation.
- They would rather follow another religion that asks them to perform good deeds in order to be saved than confess that they are unable to assist themselves and that the only way forward is to surrender to Jesus Christ.
- This is one of the reasons why the world despises Jesus.
The thought that they are helpless and wretched sinners, and that Jesus is the only way out, is just repugnant to the world, and as a result, they do all they can to eradicate the name of Jesus from the face of the earth.Jesus continues to love them despite their hatred for Him, which is something the world fails to see.Any opinion you have of Jesus is irrelevant; the reality is that He loves you and gave His life to ensure your eternal salvation.Allow me to provide you with three reasons why Jesus cares about you.
- Jesus cares about you because He created you.
- The amazing reality that Jesus is God is revealed in the first chapter of John.
- He created everything in his capacity as God.
- He created you when you were still in your mother’s womb.
- He created you in His own image, endowing you with intelligence, emotions, and personality, as well as the ability to choose whether or not you will love Him back.
- It’s the same as a father and mother who are deeply in love with their children.
- Those youngsters may rebel and do things that cause significant pain to their parents.
- They may even come out and say that they despise their parents.
- The love that a father and mother have for their children, on the other hand, does not alter.
- They continue to adore them despite everything.
The same is true in the case of Jesus.No matter how much you despise Him, He is still God.No matter how often you resist and turn away from Him, He will never abandon you.
He still loves you, no matter how many times you insult His name in anger.Jesus loves you because He is a member of your own family.Jesus is a human being, just like you.
His immense love for you compelled Him to take dramatic steps in order to save you from your sin and set you free from your chains of slavery.The Lord Jesus Christ ascended from His heavenly throne and descended to this planet in the guise of a man.During the Virgin Mary’s pregnancy, the Holy Spirit performed a miracle conception, bringing him to this world.He confronted life in the same way that every other human being does.He has experienced what it is like to be tempted by sin.He understands what it’s like to see someone you care about suffer.
- He understands what it’s like to be impoverished.
- He understands what it’s like to lose a close friend or family member.
- He understands what it’s like to be turned down.
- Whatever difficulties you have encountered in life, Jesus has been there for you.
- Jesus even had a close encounter with death.
- Jesus has a personal relationship with you.
- He’s familiar with you.
- He understands your anguish.
- He understands your anguish.
- He is aware of your difficulties.
How?He has been there because He has been there.As He left the marvels of heaven, He humbled Himself in order to become a human being, similar to yourself.Why?Because He cares for you.
- Because Jesus cares about you, He gave His life for you.
- In the Bible, we are taught that the penalty for sin is death.
- Death is the ultimate consequence for sin, and it results in permanent separation from God.
- You should be encouraged by the fact that Jesus came to this planet for a singular reason, and that goal was to save you from the punishment of sin and provide you eternal life in paradise.
- On the crucifixion, Jesus suffered and bled, and he died for your sins.
- It was for you that He went through the agony and pain that He did.
- Following His death on the cross, He triumphantly arose from the dead, bringing life to those who place their faith in Him.
- As time progresses, the world will continue to despise Jesus and his teachings.
- The enmity of the world toward Christians who believe in and follow Jesus will only deepen in the coming years.
- Jesus, on the other hand, will continue to love the world.
- Authentic Christians will continue to love all people regardless of how much they despise them or want to destroy them.
- Because they are filled with the love of Jesus in their hearts.
- If you will only come to Jesus and place your faith in Him, you will be able to feel the same kind of love.
In this moment, He is standing with His arms wide open, waiting to welcome you into His family of faith.Will you believe in Jesus today?Will you repent and devote your life to Him?
25 Reasons Why The World Hates Christians And Christianity
- ‘I despise Christians, believe that Christians are ignorant, believe that Christians are obnoxious, and believe that Christians are judgemental bigots.’ If you are a Christian who lives in the United States, I am confident that you have heard statements like these before. Who knows, maybe they have a good reason to be hostile to believers. What is it about us that the rest of the world despises? Before we get into why this is happening, I’d like to emphasize that it doesn’t matter who you are. The persecution of Christians is inevitable if they embrace Christ as their Lord and Savior. Some individuals are dying in other nations because they do not want to abandon their faith in Christ. If you are feeling downhearted because you have never been persecuted for your Christian religion, don’t be discouraged
- it will happen. Precaution should be taken since there are certain persons who go out of their way to be despised by others. This is something that the Bible never condones. Watching recordings of so-called Christians purposefully agitating and being combative with nonbelievers has piqued my curiosity. We should be firm and preach the whole truth when evangelizing, but there are some people who deliberately seek to be despised so that they can claim, ″Look, I’m being persecuted,″ and this is not a good thing. These people are despised not because they are followers of Christ, but because they are naive. It doesn’t take much for someone to despise you. All that is required of you is to open your mouth. Some people are cowards in their actions. No one will ever hear them preaching against sin. They will stand by and watch while people are damned to Hell. These are the kinds of people that the rest of the world admires. People who profess to be Christians but who do not interfere with the evil deeds of others are called hypocrites. People like T.D. Jakes, Joel Osteen, and others are well-liked by the general public. These individuals condone wickedness and never bring up the subject of sin or Hell. ‘Woe to you if everyone talks favorably of you, for this is how their forefathers handled the false prophets,’ says Jesus in Luke 6:26. Quotes ″To be in right standing with God has frequently meant being in conflict with mankind.″ We are not called to be like other Christians
- rather, we are called to be like Christ, as A.W. Tozer put it. -Stacy L. Sanchez, et al.
1.Because we are not a part of the world, we are despised by the rest of the world.In John 15:19, Jesus says that if you were still a member of the world’s family, it would love you as one of its own; nevertheless, you are no longer a member of the world’s family.Since I chose you to come out of the world, it despises you.″ 1 Peter 2:9 ″But you are a holy people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation,″ says the Lord.″You have been called out of darkness into his marvelous light.″ James 4:4 ″You adulterers!″ says the Lord.″You have been called out of darkness into his marvelous light.″ Don’t you see that friendship with the world is synonymous with enmity against God?
As a result, everyone who wishes to be a friend of this world is an adversary of God.″ Psalm 4:3 ″But realize this: the LORD has chosen the godly for himself!When I call out to the LORD, he will hear my voice!″ 2.″ 2.We are despised because we adhere to the teachings of Christ.
- The Bible says in John 15:18, ″If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first.″ Matthew 10:22 says, ″And all nations will hate you because you are my disciples.″ Those who persevere to the end will be saved.″ Matthew 24:9 ″Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be despised and despised by all nations because of me.″ Psalm 69:4 ″Those who hate me without a cause outnumber the hairs on my head; many are my enemies without a cause, those who seek to destroy me.″ The law requires me to refund what I did not take.″ 3.
- God is despised by the entire world.
- We serve as a constant reminder of the God they despise so much.
- ″Their lives were filled with every form of evil, immorality, greed, hatred, jealousy, murder, quarreling, deception, spiteful conduct, and gossip,″ writes the apostle Paul in Romans 1:29-30.
They are backstabbers, despisers of God, haughty, conceited, and boastful in their actions.They come up with new methods to transgress, and they refuse to follow their parents’ instructions.It is because of my name that they would persecute you in this manner, because they do not know the one who sent me.″ John 15:25 ″This confirms what was written in their Scriptures: they despised me for no reason.″ The darkness has a strong dislike for the light.″This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people preferred darkness to light because their deeds were wicked,″ says John 3:19-21.Everyone who does evil despises the light, and they will not come into the light for fear that their acts would be brought to public attention.
″But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be clearly seen that what they have done has been done in the eyes of God.″ Matthew 5:14-15 ″You are the light of the world, like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.You are the salt of the earth.″ No one ever lights a lamp and then tosses it under a basket to save energy.Instead, a lamp is put on a stand, from which it shines brightly enough to illuminate the entire home.Likewise, let your good works be seen and praised by everyone, so that everyone will worship your heavenly Father.The truth is despised by most people.For God’s anger is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of those who, in their wickedness conceal the truth.″ Amos 5:10 ″There are many who loathe the one who supports justice in court and abhor the one who tells the truth.″ The Bible says in John 17:17, ″Sanctify people with the truth; your word is truth.″ Because of our mission, we are despised around the world.
Unbelievers are enamored with their own self-righteousness.We have to warn those who believe they are virtuous and who have been doing the things that society believes would get them into Heaven that their good works are worthless and that their good acts are nothing more than filthy rags in the eyes of God.We are being killed by our own pride.
″How dare you say I’m not good enough,″ they think to themselves.You have the audacity to call me wicked.I’ve accomplished far more good than you.God knows what is in my heart.″ Romans 10:3 ″For ignoring the righteousness that comes from God and seeking instead to establish their own righteousness, they did not submit to God’s righteousness.″ Matthew 7:22-23 ″Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and drive out demons and perform many miracles in your name?’″ Matthew 7:22-23 ″Many will say to me on that day, ‘ Then I’ll tell them straight out, ‘I’ve never met you before.’ Keep your hands off of me, you evildoers!″Ephesians 2:8-9 ″For it is by grace that you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is God’s gift to you; it is not based on your own efforts, so that no one can take credit.″ They do so because they believe in deception.People who don’t know anything about the Bible, but who nevertheless want to argue it, are in their tens of thousands.
They harden their hearts to the truth and say things like ″God condones slavery,″ ″God condones this,″ ″God condones that,″ and so on.Psalm 109:2 says, ″For wicked and deceitful mouths have been opened against me, speaking against me with lying tongues.″ 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 says, ″And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a falsehood.″ There is a misinterpretation between love and hatred.I’ve witnessed Christians lecture about homosexuality in the most kind and compassionate way.They indicated that if the homosexual repents and places his or her confidence in Christ alone, there is hope for him or her.
Despite this, I continued to hear unbelievers say things like ″wow, Christians are so cruel.″ I was taken aback.More compassionate preaching could not have been found anywhere than in this church.In today’s society, saying nothing and allowing someone to perish in Hell is considered to be love.
When you state something is a sin in a loving tone, you are committing the sin of hatred.True hatred consists in standing by and doing nothing while someone is on their road to eternal anguish and torment.Those who love their children will discipline them properly, according to Proverbs 13:24.Proverbs 12:1 ″To learn, you must enjoy discipline; it is foolish to despise correction.″ Proverbs 27:5 ″An honest rebuke is preferable to concealed affection!″ ″ nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Because everyone else despises us and the majority of the world’s population is our adherents.People agree with one another even before they have a basic understanding of Christianity.
- If someone claims that Christians are bigots, it is likely that someone else would spread this erroneous information.
- They base their decisions on what others have said.
- ″Whoever maintains company with the wise becomes smart, but whoever keeps company with idiots suffers damage,″ says Proverbs 13:20.
- Luke 23:22-23 ″For the third time, he addressed them, saying, ″Why?″ What crime has been committed by this individual?
- I have discovered in him no justification for the death punishment, according to my findings.
Because of this, I will chastise him and then release him.″ But they insisted on having him crucified, and their cries were heard throughout the camp.″ Exodus 23:2 ″Do not follow the crowd in doing what is evil.It is important not to distort justice by side with the majority of people while giving testimony in a case.The rest of the world considers Christians to be foolish.11.
- ″But God selected the stupid things of this world in order to put the smart to disgrace; God chose the weak things of this world in order to put the strong to shame.″ 1 Corinthians 1:27 We are despised as a result of false teachers.
- Thousands of people sit in churches listening to nothing but praise and worship with no call to repentance.
- As soon as they see a sincere believer who promotes sin, they claim that Jesus only spoke about love.
- You’re completely wrong!
- ″ Bogus converts who are studying under a false instructor despise genuine Christians.
- ″Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!″ says Jesus in Matthew 23:15-16.
- You go over land and sea in order to gain a single convert, and once you have done so, you make that conversion twice as much of a child of hell as you are yourself.
- What a fate awaits you, blind guides!
- When someone swears by the temple, you say, it signifies nothing; but when someone swears by the temple’s riches, that person is bound by that oath.″ 12.
- They have a strong dislike for the genuine Christ.
They wish to maintain their way of life.They want to be able to put one foot in and one foot out.The Bible says in Luke 14:27-28, ″And whomever does not take up his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.″ In fact, which of you, if you wish to build a skyscraper, does not first sit down and calculate the cost to ensure that he has enough money to complete the project?
″Matthew 16:25-26 ″Those who want to preserve their lives will end up losing them.It is only those who sacrifice their life for me who will be found.What good would it do for people if they gain the entire planet but lose their lives in the process.
Alternatively, what is a person willing to offer in return for life?″ ″ 13″ is a number that refers to the number of people who have died in the United States since World War II.They wish to keep their misdeeds hidden, and they don’t want their sins to be revealed to others.14:7 ″The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify about its bad actions.″ Ephesians 5:11 ″Do not participate in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness, but rather expose them.″ The world has been blinded by Satan.The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, as it is revealed in the gospel of Christ.″ Ephesians 2:2 ″that you once practiced when you lived according to the ways of this present world and according to the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now active in those who are disobedient.″ They despise us because we are not collaborating with them to accomplish evil.Because we are Christian, they feel that we believe that we are superior than non-Christians, which is just not true.
- We aren’t any better off; we are simply in a better position.
- ″Of course, your former companions are taken aback when you no longer participate in the torrent of crazy and destructive activities that they engage in.″ 1 Peter 4:4 ″For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord,″ says Ephesians 5:8.
- ″We must live as children of light.″ They despise and despise the Bible.
- ″Anyone who does not love me will not obey me,″ says Jesus in John 14:24.
- And keep in mind that my words are not my own.
- ″What I am telling you comes directly from the Father who sent me.″ They don’t want to be held accountable for their immorality, therefore they avoid accountability.
- ″Yes, everyone of us will give an individual account before God.″ Romans 2:15 ″They demonstrate that the requirements of the law are inscribed on their hearts, their consciences also taking witness, and their thoughts sometimes condemning them and at other times defending them.″ They are illiterate, and they are unwilling to learn.
- The Bible says in Ephesians 4:18 that ″their minds are full of darkness; they wander far from the life God provides because they have closed their minds and hardened their hearts against him.″ Jesus responds in Matthew 22:29 that ″your mistake is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God.″ They are the ones who despise Christianity and adore the devil, and vice versa.
- ″You belong to your father, the devil, and you seek to follow out your father’s wishes,″ says Jesus in John 8:44.
- Throughout his life, he has been a killer, and he has never held to the truth, because there is no truth in him.
The devil speaks in his native language when he lies because he is the father of lies.″ 1 John 3:10 ″This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, and anyone who does not love their brother or sister is not God’s child.″ 20.Christ’s Spirit is within everyone of us.″However, you are not under the control of your sinful nature,″ says Paul in Romans 8:9.If you have the Spirit of God living within you, you are under the control of the Spirit.(And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.” 21.
- They hate the gospel of Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 1:18 “The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction!
- But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.” 22.
- God said we would be persecuted.
- No Word of God will ever fail.
- 2 Timothy 3:12 “Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” 1 John 3:13 “Brothers and sisters, don’t be surprised if the world hates you.” 23.
- We are foreigners and foreigners are always mistreated.
- Hebrews 13:14 “For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come.” Philippians 3:20 “But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives.
- And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.” 24.
- Because of the actions of fake Christians or immature believers.
- Romans 2:24 “No wonder the Scriptures say, ‘The Gentiles blaspheme the name of God because of you.” 25.
- Christians are bad for business to the wicked.
- Clubs, abortion clinics, pornography sites, casinos, prosperity preachers, psychics, etc.
- We fight against things that are evil, which is a problem for those who seek dishonest gain.
Acts 19:24-27 “Demetrius, a silversmith, was in the business of making silver models of the temple of Artemis.His business brought a huge profit for the men who worked for him.He called a meeting of his workers and others who did similar work.
Demetrius said, “Men, you know that we’re earning a good income from this business, and you see and hear what this man Paul has done.He has won over a large crowd that follows him not only in Ephesus but also throughout the province of Asia.He tells people that gods made by humans are not gods.
There’s a danger that people will discredit our line of work, and there’s a danger that people will think that the temple of the great goddess Artemis is nothing.Then she whom all Asia and the rest of the world worship will be robbed of her glory.” Acts 16:16-20 “One day when we were going to the place of prayer, a female servant met us.She was possessed by an evil spirit that told fortunes.She made a lot of money for her owners by telling fortunes.She used to follow Paul and shout, “These men are servants of the Most High God.
They’re telling you how you can be saved.” She kept doing this for many days.Paul became annoyed, turned to the evil spirit, and said, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!”As Paul said this, the evil spirit left her.When her owners realized that their hope of making money was gone, they grabbed Paul and Silas and dragged them to the authorities in the public square.
In front of the Roman officials, they said, “These men are stirring up a lot of trouble in our city.They’re Jews.” Luke 16:13-14 “No one can serve two masters.For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other.You cannot serve both God and money.” The Pharisees, who dearly loved their money, heard all this and scoffed at him.” You will be hated.
It’s cool these days to mock Jesus in a music video.The world loves false religions because they’re of their father Satan.Christianity is the most hated religion for a reason.
- When we suffer for Christ we share in His suffering.
- Rejoice in persecution.
- Pray for those who hate and persecute you.
- Continue to preach the gospel with love.
- Show others the love of God.
- Just like Jesus saved Paul who used to murder Christians, He will save anyone.
- Repent and Trust in Christ alone for salvation.
- Matthew 5:10-12 “They are blessed who are persecuted for doing good, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
- “People will insult you and hurt you.
- They will lie and say all kinds of evil things about you because you follow me.
- But when they do, you will be blessed.
- Rejoice and be glad, because you have a great reward waiting for you in heaven.
People did the same evil things to the prophets who lived before you.” For a better understanding of the gospel I encourage you to (read this salvation article.)
Why Did the World First Hate Jesus?
Christians will be treated with a great deal of disdain and hostility by the rest of the world.As Christians, we have a responsibility to love and support each other.Do we allow little difficulties to get in the way of our valuing and loving fellow believers in our midst?Jesus teaches us that we are to love them, and He promises to provide us with all we require in order to do so.Because I testify against it, the world cannot hate you; nevertheless, it may hate me because I speak against its deeds (John 7:7).According to John 15:17-27, those who follow Christ resolutely and truly will face derision, hostility, oppression, and persecution from the people of this world.
In other words, they will face persecution from the people of this world.
Why Did the World Hate Jesus?
The force of this experience has vary by chronology and culture, nevertheless the unbelieving world is for the most part unfriendly to persons with deep faith.Jesus reminds His followers that this is due to their sin and transgression, as well as their rejection of God by those who do not believe in Him.Christians should never be considered too good to serve as Christ served, and Christians should never be considered too nice to suffer as Christ suffered for us.In this chapter of Scripture, Jesus emphasises that this counsel is designed to build faith when when difficult moments arrive.Behold, what kind of love the Father has lavished upon us, that we might be called the children of God: as a result, the world knows nothing about us, since it knows nothing about him (1 John 3:1).It should not surprise you, my brothers and sisters, if the world despises you (1 John 3:13).
Throughout these final lectures, Jesus had been attempting to instill a sense of security in his disciples.The disciples were going to witness Jesus get arrested and crucified very soon (John 18:1-3; 19:18).(John 18:1-3; 19:18).Following that, they would be confronted with the great opposition that plagued the early church (Acts 8:1-3).Christians have been persecuted indiscriminately throughout much of recorded history.
- During this future conversation, Jesus revealed that He was instructing the disciples something that they needed to know and comprehend, so that they would be prepared for what was to come (John 13:9; 14:25,29).
- (John 13:9; 14:25,29).
- Realizing what was about to occur and that Christ had previously predicted it, this was supposed to make the pain of those approaching sufferings easier to endure with (1 Peter 4:12-13).
- (1 Peter 4:12-13).
In addition, you will be despised by all men for the sake of my name: but he who perseveres unto the end will be saved (Matthew 10:22).Then they will hand you up to be tormented, and they will murder you; and you will be despised throughout the world because of the name of Jesus (Matthew 24:9).I have spoken to them in thy name, and the world has despised them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world (John 17:14).They are of the world, and as a result, they speak of the world, and the world listens to what they have to say.Those who know God hear us; those who do not know God do not hear us.
We are of God; those who do not know God do not hear us.We can tell the difference between the spirit of truth and the spirit of error by this (1 John 4:5-6).Jesus tells the disciples that “the servant is not greater than his lord” (John 15:20).(John 15:20).He first stated this when instructing His disciples to imitate His demonstration of humble servanthood (John 13:14-16).(John 13:14-16).
For this case, Jesus delivers an admonition: since Christ underwent suffering on account of the unbelievers, Christians cannot expect being exempt from any hardship or persecution from unbelievers either.The world has not heard of thee, O righteous Father; but I have heard of thee, and they have heard that thou hast sent me to bring them this good news (John 17:25).In the course of Jesus’ earthly mission, the disciples and Jesus came into contact with a man who had been blind since childhood.
Because of their cultural upbringing, the disciples continued to have the fundamental assumption that the guy must have earned the anguish that he was experiencing in some manner.That was rejected by Jesus, who said unequivocally that the man’s vision impairment was not a reason for discipline as a result of any crime (John 9:1-3).Here’s some consolation for those who are suffering from the world’s contempt or hatred: it is not always something a Christian has obtained or earned in some way.
Why Does the World Hate Christians?
It is reasonable to expect that the world will despise those who follow Christ’s example, just as the world despises those who follow Christ’s example.This should not infer that all struggles endured by Christians are due of faith.Those who are harsh, rude, unreasonable, unfair, unsuitable, or immoral should expect to face typical consequential consequences as a result of their actions (1 Peter 4:14-15).It also does not imply that only those who are subjected to severe persecution are true believers; rather, it indicates that some cultural communities place a higher value on God than others.However, when a Christian consistently and truly follows Christ, and unbelievers react with bitterness or disdain, it is not the Christian’s responsibility.Christ even declared that the world despised Him for no apparent reason.
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, fortunate are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is ill spoken of, but on your part he is praised.But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a meddlesome interloper in the affairs of other men (1 Peter 4:14-15).Let not them who are mine adversaries wrongly rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause (Psalm 35:19).(Psalm 35:19).They who detest me without a reason are more numerous than the hairs on my head; they who would kill me, believing themselves to be my foes in the wrong, are powerful; and so I restored that which I had not removed (Psalm 69:4).
- In verse 26, Jesus expresses optimism.
- Despite the preposterous contempt and evil that exists in our world, as well as the aggressive hostility toward Christ that many people have, perseverance is energised by the Holy Spirit in order to endure.
- In this passage, He refers to the Holy Spirit by two different names: Comforter and Spirit of Truth.
- The name Comforter refers to the work of the Holy Spirit in assisting, empowering, and fortifying people in their lives.
Spirit of Truth is a name that emphasizes teaching, illuminating, and assisting in the work of the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit has a dual function, serving both the mind and the emotions.The phrase ″proceedeth from the Father″ refers to the Spirit’s departure from the Father’s presence.This is not some kind of heavenly figure; rather, it is the divine personification of God.If ye love me, observe my commandments.
And I will pray to the Father on your behalf, and he will send you another Comforter, who will be with you forever; And even more, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept because it neither sees nor understands him; but ye know him, since he dwells with you and will be in you (John 14:15-17).Nevertheless, the Comforter, who is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will instruct you in everything and bring everything to your memory, according to what I have spoken to you (John 14:26).Consequently, raised to the right hand of God and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he has given out this, which you are now witnessing and hearing in its fullness (Acts 2:33).
What Does This Mean?
The world will despise us if we are God’s children, no matter how good we are.The reputation and popularity of a Christian might be an indication of how that individual is representing Christ to the rest of the world.It is pretty tough to be a Christian and, thus, be mainstream in this world.Jesus is the only Christian who has the advantage of being more popular than anybody else.We must exercise caution while taking compromising positions in order to get fame.A real child of God will not be cherished by the world.
Only if we are truly of the world will we be adored by the world.We don’t even have to put on a super-devout persona.Sadly, there are members in the congregation today that are not genuinely born-again.They loathe the true child of God.They will also despise the pastor if he is successfully consistent with and truthful to the Word of God in his preaching.
- Keep an eye out for Christians who are attempting to gain fame in the world or who are already successful in doing so.
- Further reading may be found at: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said We Would Have Difficulties in This World?
- Why Should We Not Be Conformed to This World?
- What Is the Source of All Human Suffering?
What Kind of Love Does God Have for the World?5 Christian celebrities that are living out their faith in the entertainment industry iStock/Getty Images Plus/Dmytro Yarmolin is credited with this image.Chris Swanson has been in the ministry for more than 20 years, having obeyed the call of God.Serving as a Sunday School teacher, a youth director (in conjunction with his wife), a music director, an associate pastor, and an interim pastor have all been highlights of his career.Chris is a retired Navy Chief Hospital Corpsman with more than 30 years of combined active and reserve service in the Navy and Marine Corps Reserves.
Throughout his military career, he acquired various honors and distinctions.Chris possesses a Doctor of Ministry degree, as well as an MBA and a bachelor’s degree in health management.Chris and his wife Vicki, with whom he has been married for 24 years, live in Madison, Alabama.In the event that you are interested in having Chris preach God’s Word in your place of worship, you may contact him here.
Why Was Jesus Hated by the World So Much?
Regardless of your own feelings about Jesus, it is impossible to ignore his influence.As one of history’s most revolutionary personalities, he deserves to be remembered.What was it about Jesus that made him so despised?While some people continue to dispute that Jesus was a historical character, the evidence clearly shows that he was not a fabrication.Numerous secular witnesses from that time period even testified to Jesus’ historical existence.In fact, ancient historians almost unanimously agree that Jesus was a real person who walked the earth at some point in his life.
Not only that, but they also come to the conclusion that we were crucified by the Romans, which is absurd.Once you look at the statistics, it’s hard not to come to the same conclusion.Whenever I think back on Jesus’ life, I find myself asking the question, ″Why was Jesus so despised?″ Isn’t it true that he was loathed by so many people?Even a guy who lived a flawless life, free of sin and flaws, would ultimately be slain in one of the most terrible ways conceivable, according to legend.What was the rationale or explanation behind such a horrible act?
- In order to better understand this subject, I went back over some of his lectures.
- Eventually, the more I dug into the teachings of Christ, the clearer this answer became to my questions.
- It was clear that Jesus Christ and his message were a direct challenge to the institution and status quo of the day.
- A couple Bible texts jumped out to me throughout our exploration:
“Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.”
“But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.”
“For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
The more I studied Christ’s teachings, the clearer the solution seemed to me.″Why was Jesus disliked so much by the world?″ is a question that may be answered by noting that he preached in direct opposition to the established power structures and establishment, both then and now.Our world is filled with hierarchical structures, which are unavoidable.Everything, whether it’s sports, corporations, politics, organized religion, or anything else, is structured according to this pyramid framework.At the top, there is a small elite, and at the bottom, there is everyone else.What Jesus said was so radical, because it flipped this framework on its head.
With teachings such, “the meek shall inherit the earth” and “he who humbles himself shall be exalted”, Jesus dramatically shook up the status quo.He preached that in his reign the first would be last and the last would be first.What Jesus taught and stood for was a direct challenge to people in positions of authority.This is most likely one of the primary reasons why the rest of the world despised Jesus so greatly.The powers that be did not agree with his message and sought to smother it by whatever means possible.
Why Does the World Hate You and Jesus?
Why does the world despise you and Jesus?Alternatively, why doesn’t the world despise you and Jesus?Whichever way you look at it, you must know the answer to the question.When Jesus’ non-believing brothers chastised him for being a public figure and public speaker, they stated that any time you have an audience is a wonderful opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas.The greater the number of individuals you have, the higher your chances are.But, Jesus stated being a public figure or a public servant is a lot more strategic calling than merely running your mouth or trying to be an authoritative authority on things.
Jesus was more than just a subject matter expert.People were going to be able to use him as an atonement or as a means of getting free of their sins.Allow Jesus to explain.
What Jesus Said…
Then, as the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles approached, Jesus’ brothers advised him to leave Galilee and travel to Judea, so that his disciples there might witness the miracles he was performing.Anyone who aspires to be a prominent person does not operate in the shadows.Because you are doing these things, you should make yourself known to the rest of the world.″ Due to the fact that even his own brothers did not trust in him, In response, Jesus informed them, ″My time has not yet come; for you, any time will suffice.″ The world cannot hate you, but it despises me because I bear witness to the evil that it has done.You decide to attend the event.It is not in my best interests to travel up to this event because my time has not arrived entirely yet.″ After he had spoken this, he decided to remain in Galilee.
John 7:2 – 9 (NIV)
Why Does the World Hate You and Jesus?
Because you and Jesus both witness that the organization’s deeds are bad.Do you have any idea how simple that is to comprehend?I know where I grew up — southern Virginia.What was the motto of some people?As the saying goes, ″If you can’t say anything kind about someone, don’t say anything at all.″ But, just like Jesus, He didn’t tell His brothers He would never speak.He just refused to speak for the sake of speaking.
It is possible that the timing of what He spoke was intended to accomplish one of two objectives.Either Jesus’ words would unlock the eyes of the blind so that they might see, or Jesus’ words would condemn those who claimed to be able to see but were blinded by their own prejudice as a result of their claims.
The Same Rules Apply to You.
If you don’t want the world to despise you, don’t ever bring out their blindness in conversation.Never question their point of view or hold it up to the light of God’s word as being incorrect.After all, don’t we all have the right to our own interpretation of what is wrong?Do we value the praise and approval of others so much that we would defer to our neighbor’s judgment on their acts rather than allowing God to have the last say?Which of the two exhibits greater love?Is it more important to get along with our neighbor who is blind to their own actions or to point out the areas where Jesus gives a better way?
Of course, as soon as we begin to point out or speak about the wicked deeds of others, we are obligated to apply the same standard to ourselves.Where does the line between good and bad judgment begin and end?We are not interested in our personal sentiments or ideas.It does not fit into our political orientation, nor does it stand up against our friends’ points of view on the subject.Rather, God’s word serves as the starting point and conclusion of the judgment.
- Consult God’s instructions and the testimony of those who have been warned.
- If someone does not talk in accordance with this commandment, they will not see the light of day.
- Isaiah 8:20 (KJV) Now, according to Isaiah the prophet, there are further sources of spiritual authority that you might consult.
- Everything, however, outside of God’s word is a dead-end street.
As a result, avoid going there.
As You Go, Follow Jesus.
For this reason, brothers and sisters, in light of God’s compassion, I implore you to present your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and acceptable to God—this is the real and appropriate form of worship for which you are called.Refrain from conforming to the pattern of this world, but rather allow yourself to be changed by the renewing of your mind.Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, acceptable and perfect will.1 and 2 Corinthians 12:1–2
You may listen to the message from Memorial UMC’s service from yesterday if you need some encouragement today. Also, consider joining My Music Snack, a monthly ministry of music and instruction that meets once a month.
The World Hates Jesus Christ and His Followers
- THE CHRISTIAN IS DESpised: And you shall be despised by all mankind for the sake of my name, I promise you.″ data-image-caption=″THE CHRISTIAN IS Despised: And you shall be hated of all mankind for the sake of my name,″ data-image-caption=″THE CHRISTIAN IS HATED″ data-medium-file=″ data-large-file=″ src=″ alt=″THE CHRISTIAN IS HATED: And you will be despised by all mankind because of my name.″ srcset=srcset=srcset ″400w,150w,300w″ sizes=″400w,150w,300w″ (max-width: 400px) 100vw, 400px is a good size ″> The following is an example of a formalized formalized formalized THE CHRISTIAN IS DESpised: And you shall be despised by all mankind for the sake of my name, I promise you. ″If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first, and that it hated you before it hated me.″ –John 15:18 The world hates Jesus. However, the world not only despises Jesus, but it also despises His disciples. Has the reader ever wondered why? Despite this, the world does not oppose Buddha, Krishna, Confucius, or Joseph Smith in any way. So, what is it about Jesus that the world despises? “But this cometh to happen, that the word may be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.” –John 15:25 “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is hostility with God? anyone then will be a friend of the world is the adversary of God.” –James 4:4 The world hates Jesus Christ because the world hates God Almighty. The world is an adversary of God. In addition, the world is evil and deluded in its own way. ″And we are aware that we are of God, and that the entire world is filled with wickedness.″ –1John 5:19 ″that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, who deceiveth the entire world″ (the Devil, or Satan) –Revelation 12:9 (NASB) Those who follow Jesus Christ are despised by the world, both because they are followers of Jesus Christ and because the world despised Jesus Christ. “And ye shall be despised by all mankind for my name’s sake” –Matthew 10:22 “Then shall they bring you up to be tormented, and shall murder you: and ye shall be despised of all nations for my name’s sake” –Matthew 24:9 ″If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first, and that it hated you before it hated me.″ –John 15:18, NASB In spite of this, if the world despises him for bearing the name of Jesus Christ, the believer can take comfort in the knowing that this proves that he is indeed a disciple of Jesus Christ. And certainly not a phony. MORE: The Gospel of Jesus Christ Is Despised by the Entire World MORE: End-Times Christians are despised by all men. MORE: DESpised: The Christian and His Message are despised by the rest of the world HAS the reader ever pondered why the world despises Christians and the person of Jesus Christ? Is it possible for the reader to identify with the rest of the world in its hatred? You still have time to reverse your course (repent), place your future confidence fully in Jesus Christ, and enter the kingdom of heaven. It is not yet too late. Does the reader believe he is going to heaven or hell? Make certain that your call and election are successful: Survival in the End Times Does the reader believe that he or she is not going to be saved? The clock is ticking away: Today is the Day of Resurrection, according to the Bible. Making a Decision in the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Salvation-Providing Power of God
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Unleashed Power of God in the End Times
THE BENEFITS OF JESUS CHRIST’S GOSPEL Additionally, brothers and sisters, I proclaim to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also ye have received and in which you are standing; by which also ye are saved, if ye bear in mind what I taught to you, except ye have believed in vain.″ In fact, I conveyed to you first of all that which I also received, namely, that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures; and that Christ was buried, and that he rose again from the dead on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures: And that he was seen first by Cephas, then by the twelve apostles.After then, he was seen by almost five hundred brethren all at once, the vast majority of whom are still alive today, although a few have passed away.After that, Christ appeared to James, and then to the rest of the apostles.Then there was the fact that I was perceived by him as someone who had arrived late.Scripture reference: 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, first and foremost to Jews and then to Gentiles.1:16 -–Romans 1:16
Messages of Salvation from the End-Times Prophecy Report: Eternal Salvation Through the Person of Jesus Christ
- Terror, chaos, panic, and fear: what awaits unbelievers in the End Times
- Terror, chaos, panic, and fear
- In the End Times, the normalization of illegitimate supernatural power will take place.
- The Churches that are Powerless: Church Members and Their Lack of God’s Power
- A Few Thoughts on Prayer and Praying
- PRAYER: A Few Thoughts on Prayer and Praying
- Starting with one’s own deception, one might begin to construct one’s own reality.
- Satan has built the Christian Church in his own image.
- Demonic Power’s Deceptions
- Demonic Power’s Deceptions
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Salvation-Providing Power of God
- The Characteristics of Spiritual Deceit
- ARTICLES CONNECTED TO THIS ARTICLE Messages of Salvation from the End-Times Prophecy Report
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ
- Know whether you are going to Heaven if you don’t know. Be Sure
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- \s End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- \s 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Breaking Every Chain of the Apostate Church
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible teaches about Christians
Submitted by Jeremiah Jameson –with Mondo Frazier picture courtesy of ETPR/winnond and FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR End Times Prophecy Report, published by Jeremiah J.Jameson from 2012 to 2017.DBKP 2007-2017, Mondo Frazier and the End Times Prophecy Report Unauthorized use and/or copying of this content is strictly forbidden without the express and written consent of the blog’s author and/or owner, who can be reached at [email protected].Abridged or paraphrased versions of this article may be used with permission, as long as full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J.Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, with appropriate and precise direction to the original content.Links are provided for your convenience only, and the inclusion of any links to other blogs or websites does not imply endorsement of the information found at such blogs or websites.
Filed under: END TIMES PREPARATION, END TIMES: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY, Eternal Salvation via Jesus Christ, Good News/Gospel, the world hates Jesus Christ and his followers, the world hates Jesus Christ and his followers, the world hates Jesus Christ and his followers
Conservatives for Freedom-WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE JESUS?
Feb 13, 2006 62006-02-14T00:53 WOW!Where to begin?Your entire post is loaded with one innacuracy right after another.Practically everything you stated is just.wrong!Quote:Jesus was sent by God to put an end to the wickedness that the Jews were doing.Isn’t it odd that He chose to have His Only Son be born a Jew, given this?
Saying that God has violated His Eternal Covenant with Israel is a bold statement.1 The book of Exodus And I will take you to myself for my people, I will be your God: and you shall know that I am the Lord your God who brought you out from the work prison of the Egyptians.2 Jeremias 23 But this thing I ordered them, saying: Hearken to my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people: and walk ye in all the manner that I have instructed you, that it may be good with you.28th chapter of Ezekiel And you will live in the land that I have given to your forefathers, and you will be my people, and I will be your God.6 Verse 12 of Leviticus 26:12 And you shall be my people because I shall walk amongst you as your God and you shall be my people.
- Is it true that Jews are ″evil″?
- You come across as a virulently anti-Semitic individual.
- For centuries, Christians and Jews have been at odds with one another, and this has remained the case since their conception.
- Quote: In the event that they are diametrically opposed to one another, explain why they both include the Old Testament (Pentateuch / Torah) as an intrinsic element of their sacred texts.
For example, if they were actually diametrically opposed to one another, one would utilize and the other would condemn the Old Testament.Quote: Although Jesus was born a Jew, he turned away from Judaism and began teaching Christianity.Sorry.Jesus, on the other hand, speaks otherwise.5:17 (Matthew 5:17) Never imagine that I have come to abolish the law or to overthrow the prophets.
I have not come to destroy, but rather to bring about fulfillment.Because, in the name of the Lord, I declare vnto you that until heaven and earth pass away, not a single letter or iota of the law shall pass away, until everything is completed.19 As a result, anybody who violates even one of these least commandments, and then instructs others to do similarly, will be regarded as the least in the kingdom of heaven.In the kingdom of heaven, on the other hand, whomever does and teaches will be regarded as great.According to the Bibles that I have been reading, Jesus never used the term ″teaching Christianity″ to describe his mission.Can you discover a point in the Gospels when Jesus or his Apostles call what they are teaching ″Christianity″, by name?
Perhaps this is splitting hairs, but it wasn’t until years after the Crucifixion that Jesus’ disciples were referred to as ″Christians″ in Antioch that they were referred to as such.Quote:The adherents of the two religions have been at each other’s throats since the beginning of time and will continue to be so indefinitely because there is a fundamental difference between the two religions.While there have been isolated clashes, I wouldn’t argue that Christians and Jews are ″at each others throats″.
Assuming that the overwhelming majority of Americans are Christians, then according to your reasoning, the United States should be Israel’s biggest adversary, rather than her greatest ally today.Quote: Because you despise Muslims and Islam, you have chosen to join forces with Judaism in order to further your hatred of both religions at the same time.You might be able to give some proof to support your claim that I ″hate Muslims and Islam.″ It is true that I loathe Islamic terrorists because they kill the innocent, and enslave and torture and persecute everyone that disagrees with them.You’re stating that you support these activities, aren’t you?Quote:Muslims, on the other hand, believe themselves to be adherents of Abrahamic faith.Why aren’t they acting like your brothers anymore?
Are you serious?Is this a group of your brothers?I know a few Muslims who are really reverent, kind, and pleasant.Nevertheless, my issue remains: Why has there been so little criticism of Islamic terrorism from these well-meaning people?
Isn’t it true that silence suggests agreement?While not all Muslims are terrorists, history demonstrates that Muslims have been responsible for the vast majority of terrorist actions carried out in the previous 30 or 40 years, regardless of their religion.The terrorists may be your brothers, but they are not my brothers in any way.
Daisy is a fictional character created by the author of the novel The Secret Garden.Since 1886, air rifles have been used to keep children off your lawn.Pro-lifers are the only group of individuals who do not get referred to as what they refer to themselves by their opponents.They are nicknamed ″anti-choice″.That’s OK with me.
- As a result, abortion advocates are labeled as ″anti-life″ or ″pro-death.″ BK is an abbreviation for Business Knowledge.