Jesus Christ How Horrifying
It is a phrase linked with a webcomicpanel that is frequently used as an action graphic in response to a startling or unpleasant post, in a similar spirit toTony Kornheiser’s Why andMother of God comic panels.
“Jesus Christ, how horrifying,” a passerby exclaims in horror after mistaking a fully grown man for a “fat ugly disgusting baby,” according to the original comic panel (shown below), which appeared in the March 29th, 2009, issue of the webcomic seriesHorribleville, created by KC Green, in which the fully grown man is confused with a “fat ugly disgusting baby.”
On April 6th, 2009, YouTuber Shesellssheshells uploaded an animated version of the comic to his channel (shown below). In response to a discussion titled “You Boner You Lose,” Facepunch Forums user The Man of “Wat” used theHorriblevillepanel as a reply image on September 10th, 2010. ‘Jesus Christ, How Horrifying’ was the title of a page on the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magicimage boardwiki Gyropedia that was established on the 4th of July, 2011. In a dubbedDragon Ball Zepisode by YouTuber TeamFourStar, aDragon Ballphotoshopped version of the panel was included at the conclusion of the episode on December 12th (shown below).
As a reply to an artwork done by RedditorShitty Watercolour, Redditorhackerbots created a link to the original panel on June 17th, 2013, referring to it as a reaction image.
There have been more photoshopped variations of the panel developed, incorporating graphical characters from a number of fandoms, includingPokemon, Mega Man, and My Little Pony, among others.
EditorshipAdministrator can be requested. DaddyDatabase is a collection of memes. Moderator Comicologist with a lot of rage Archaeologist in the Digital Age Treasurer/Media Assistant
Photo February 17th, 2022 at 11:18 a.m. ImageNews After years of anticipation, Stranger Things 4 finally received an official announcement of its release date. However, the revelation itself, as well as the length of time it took, has caused debate within theStranger Thingsfan community. February 17th, 2022 at 1:52 p.m. FreshMeme It all started with this comment from Wanda in the latest teaser, which quickly traveled to Reddit and Instagram thanks to the help of the Multiverse of Sh*tposting group on Facebook.
FreshVideo Everyone wants to take care of your mother.
VideoNews Pot Roast was afflicted with Feline Immunodeficiency Disorder (FID).
Jesus Christ How Horrifying – Meaning & Origin 2022 (Meme explained)
What doesJesus Christ have to say? What do you mean, Horrifyingmean? The phrase “Jesus Christ, how terrible” refers to a common expression that originated from a webcomic panel and is spoken by a guy to another.
The panel and the quotation are frequently used as a response picture macro on the internet to show outrage at the unsettling nature of a certain situation. viaMEME
What is the origin of the phrase “Jesus Christ Is Horrifying”? The comic panel was taken from an issue of Horribleville, which was issued on March 29th, 2009 by KC Green. On the last panel, it portrays someone mistaking a fully-grown guy for a “fat ugly horrible baby,” with the caption “Jesus Christ how terrible.” Bobvidson published an animation of the comic on YouTube on April 6, 2009, and it has received over a million views.
Spread and Usage
How did the dreadful news of Jesus Christ get out? The earliest known instance of the term being used in an image macro can be traced back to the Facepunch Forums, when userThe Man of “Wat” uploaded it on September 10th, 2010. Although this topic was popular throughout 2010, its popularity peaked in December 2011 when the phrase “Jesus Christ how terrible” began to surface on forums, picture and message boards, as well as YouTube material.
Published on November 23, 2021 by|Last updated on November 23, 2021 | 42 views | Please report a mistake.
Alien VS. Piccolo/Transcript
DENDE: The following is a spoof created by fans. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all properties of FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama, who also created the DragonBall franchise. Please provide your support to the formal launch. (Cuts to Piccolo and Frieza trading blows in midair as the action continues) FRIEZA:amazing It’s to imagine that your race has the potential to create fighters of this caliber. I’m shocked I haven’t done more damage to you sooner. I can’t believe your race has the capability of producing such whining brats.
- Piccolo kicks Frieza in the shins.
- VEGETA: Yet, here he is, squaring up against Frieza.
- GOHAN:Can you tell me what you believe happened?
- In the next scene, we see Piccolo coming against Frieza and locking him in a brawler lock.
- NAIL: (Yeah, I’ve just been sitting here watching you beat this man up.) I’m feeling a little bored.
Do you have any suggestions?) PICCOLO: (considering) This isn’t the right moment!
GOHAN:Krillin, Piccolo is truly taking a stance against him!
We could possibly come out on top!
If you’ll excuse me, though, I’m sorry, but I’ve got to go.
(he powers up and takes off in a helicopter) FRIEZA: (as he watches Vegeta fly away)Oh, for the love of God, please don’t let me die.
PICCOLO: (charges at Frieza)GAAAAH!
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
I’ll just go to Frieza Planet 419 and kill Frieza.
No, not since the species’ amazing repopulation in the 1970s.
Kanassa” from the film) THERE IS A FUTURE FOR ME!
KANASSAN 2: BULMA AND VEGETA ARE THE PARENTS OF A CHILD!
ACHIEVING THE PERFECT FORM IS A KANASSAN 4:CELL SUCCESS!
KANASSAN 6:GOHAN is the most powerful being in the universe, yet he still doesn’t do anything stupid!
(cuts back to Vegeta soaring through the sky before being cut off by Frieza)FRIEZA: So, where are you going, Vegeta?
What do you think of the mountain over there?
What happened to us?
FRIEZA:You’ve accomplished an impressive achievement for a lowlife like yourself.
(after being pummeled into the ground by Frieza)Aaaah!
Well, it didn’t last for very f**king long, did it?
) DON’T GET ME STARTED ON It LOVE TAP.
PICCOLO:Don’t get the impression that you have the upper hand just yet.
Then he snaps his neck and knuckles after taking off his cape and turban KRILLIN:Oh man, it sounded very delicious, but now I have to go do my neck thingy.
(he snaps his neck) (Krillin owned a total of 26 units.) FRIEZA:Armor has a heft to it.
What is the weight of the object?
a hundred kilo-calories oh.
When you think about it, that term just sort of lost its significance after a time, didn’t it?
However, I have one that is nice and new and ready to be abused.
Warning: this will not become stale any time soon.
FRIEZA:Oh, but I’m the one.
(As Nail’s voice breaks in, chatting to Piccolo, Frieza continues to speak in the background.)NAIL:(Hey, bro.
PICCOLO: NAIL:(Yeah, I know, but I’ve been searching around and you don’t seem to have any programs on your computer.
I was under the impression that my antennas would allow me to connect to the internet.
(Frieza begins to charge up) Could you just give me a moment to concentrate-?
Do you want to play Minesweeper with me?) PICCOLO:You can’t play Minesweeper with someone else; it’s a single-player game!
DAMN IT, I CAN’T DO IT!
(Frieza completes his transformation into his third form)FRIEZA:How do you like my third form, Namekian?
FRIEZA: Can you tell me what you’re talking about?
(An alien tongue emerges out of his lips and begins jabbering before retracting)Let me feel your skin!
GOHAN: No, no, no!
What may have happened to cause this?
KRILLIN: (neck is still trapped) HELP ME, PLEASE!
You’re not allowed to touch me anymore.
Let’s get this party started.
Frieza shoots him in the knee and yells, “Oh, ho!” I get what you’re saying!
Piccolo is shot in the opposite knee by the ninja.
FRIEZA:It doesn’t make a difference!
(Piccolo is bombarded with a barrage of finger beams by Freeza.) GOHAN: Piccolo, no!
(Trys to fly after Gohan, but Vegeta grabs his leg and pulls him down) VEGETA: Hold on a sec!
KRILLIN: All I can guarantee is that I’ll try.
KRILLIN:I was almost able to murder you.
The fact that there are no repercussions for this is astounding.
KRILLIN: You’re being unusually particular.
(as he begins to descend towards Dende) You’ve been hit in the gut!
What is causing this to continue to occur?
Approximately 75% of the human body is made up of water!
Take a sip of it!
(after being struck by the bomb) Oh, no!
What a tremendous turn of events!
As a result, the explosion is redirected back to Gohan.
(Piccolo deflects the explosion, rescuing Gohan.) GOHAN:Mr.
You’ve come to my rescue again again!
I’m sure we can all agree that it all came down to a game of Hot Space Potato, don’t we?
So, let’s get this party started, shall we?
KRILLIN: Personally, I preferred the original iteration of the game more.
Piccolo, you can do it.
He is placed to the ground by Gohan.
He has the ability to heal you!
(Krillin asks.) KRILLIN:I’m not sure, but I think Little Green is over there with Vegeta, or something like that.
KRILLIN: I blasted a hole in his chest with a grenade.
KRILLIN:Because he specifically requested it.
You’re a green creature, aren’t you?
DENDE:Please accept my apologies.
VEGETA:Oh, no, not at all.
“Oh, I’m going to be that man right now,” DENDE says.
DENDE:How about this for a solution?
VEGETA:Is that correct?
DENDE: Please say my name.
VEGETA:Oh, well, I suppose I do.
DENDE:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha No.
“Dende” is pronounced.
DENDE: “Please heal me, Dende,” you should say now.
VEGETA:Please heal me, Dende.
(flies away in a huff) VEGETA:time It’s for you to return, magic man.
Dende heals Piccolo as the scene turns to him.DENDE:And you, my friend, are a victim of nepotism.
Thank you very much, magic dude.
It’s been a long time.
NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – NAIL – (Technically, ya kinda are.) Nail, please keep your mouth shut.
PICCOLO: There isn’t any cause.
DENDE:I’m not sure why I’d do something like that.
PICCOLO:Because THAT is the case.
FRIEZA: (while still morphing) HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
GOHAN:Krillin, what are you doing with your Kienzan?
KRILLIN:Eh, you know, I keep forgetting to do that.
KRILLIN:Well, I think I used up pretty much all of my energy in order to gravely hurt Vegeta.
*sigh* Why don’t you twist my arm a little bit harder, why don’t you?
DENDE:Of course I did, thank you.
VEGETA:And what’s to stop me from kicking you in the shins right now?
DENDE: Yes, I am your White Mage, as you may have guessed.
In the process of being blasted to pieces by Frieza, Friza: Oh, I’m in a great mood right now and I’m really enjoying my life.
KRILLIN:Haha, that’s quite amusing. It was never brought to my attention. (An image of Gohan and Dende appears in a comic strip frame reminiscent of the Horribleville series before the screen turns blank.) JESUS CHRIST, you are a horror movie character.
|v·e Transcripts ofDragonBall Z Abridged|
- ‘Episodes 11 and 12
- 13 and 14
- 15 and 16
- 17 and 18
- 19 and 20
- 22 and 23
- 24 and 25
- 26 and 27
- 29 and 30′ (1, 2 and 3)
- (1, 2 and 3): Episodes 31 through 36, 37 through 38 through 39, 40 through 41 through 42 through 43 through 45
- 46 through 48 through 49
- 50 through 51
- 52 through 53
- 54 through 56 through 57 through 58 through 60 (1, 2 and 3)
- Among the films are Dead Zone, The World’s Strongest, Christmas Tree of Might(1 and 2), Lord Slug, Cooler’s Revenge, Cooler 2: The Return of Cooler’s Revenge – the Reckoning, and Cooler 3. Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
- Super Android 13
- Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
- Bardock: The Father of Goku
- The Bardock Episode
- The History of Trunks
- The Plan to Eradicate Christmas
- And more.
- If not Monkey, then who was he? “
- ” DragonThing Z Kai “
- ” Dragon Fool Z Kai “
- ” See You Next Tenkaichi “
- ” Cell Shaded “
Silver Quill / Shout Out
Keep Calm and Carry On With Your Fluttering
- As Silver begins the review, he is dressed for a spaghetti western and speaks with a gravelly voice a la Clint Eastwood. Silver is dressed for a spaghetti western.
Prepare to be enthralled by the Princess Debate. “Princess Twilight Sparkle” is referred to after the fact. “Castle Mane-ia” is a post-facto title.
- In the episode’s title card and accompanying music, the name of the episode’s namesake, Castlevania, comes to mind. As a result of seeing AJ and Dash covered in bees, Silver Quill dresses up in a Batman outfit.
After the Fact: Don’t Be Afraid to Take Chances.
- The Monty Python cast asks that he get on with it while he is reading a comic book with headphones on to avoid the back and forth Information Dump from Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle To which Silver Quill responds by summarizing their narrative
After the Fact: The Race to the Finish Line
- It turns out that the manufacturer of Silver Quill is none other than Dr. Claw
After the Fact: Ponies with a lot of power
- Silver Quill dons the outfits of Batman, Wolverine, and Dr. Manhattan in order to get into the mood of a super hero review. In order to get ready, he uses a full onTransformation Sequence directly fromZyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
- Yet, this is not the only transformation he uses.
Following the Fact:Bats
- The entire video is done in the style ofHunter S. Thompson impersonation
- When footage of the Mane 6 dealing with the Vampire Fruit Bats in their own ways is shown, and when Rarity gets an apple splattered on her HAZMAT helmet, a bat starts licking it and sticking to her mask, Silver replaces the audio with audio fromAlien
- When footage of the Mane 6 dealing with the Vampire Fruit Bats in their own ways is shown, Silver replaces the audio
After the Fact: Rarity seizes control of Manehattan
- When Silver Quill is pulled up, he notices that there is a sale going on at Macey’s and that Donald Rump has been spotted. Silver Quill: Good morning, Donald! Silver Quill (Silver Quill): I don’t work for you, moron
- I work for myself.
After the Fact: Pinch of Cinnamon Apple Pie
- After noticing the Slender-Mane in the backdrop, Silver Quill is immediately assaulted by the aforementioned Slendy, who uses the characteristic static to do so.
After the Fact: Rainbow Falls is a waterfall in the United States. After the Fact: “Three’s a Crowd,” they say.
- The music fromThree’s Company is used for the opening title card
- TheHunter S. Thompsongetup makes a return since Discord was wearing the same outfit in the episode
- And theHunter S. Thompsongetup makes a return because Discord was wearing the same outfit in the episode.
Following the Facts:Pinkie Pride
- There are a few of Team Fortress 2 allusions that come in useful when Commander Firebrand is engaged.
- In response to Firebrand’s introduction of Cheese Sandwich, the Heavy momentarily emerges and exclaims “Sandvich!” The Party Nuke is activated by the Demoman’s famed “Ka-BOOM!”
Silver Quill lets out the Goofy shout after he’s fired out of the Party Howitzer by a friend. After the Fact: Quick and Easy Solutions
- In the process of looking for something protective in his wardrobe, Silver Quill accidentally tosses Fluffle Puff out of the closet. He is rendered immobilized by a set of armor, and she takes advantage of the situation to assault him
- Slender-Mane makes a reappearance, bringing flowers and chocolates for Silver Quill.
Following the Event:Filli Vanilli
- In an accidental shock, Silver Quill and his Barbershop Quartet perform Peter’s theme from Family Guy, which causes Fluttershy to flee.
After the Fact:Twilight is a good time
- The burger joint has been dubbed Twilight by Silver Quill, and the CMC is dining at Hay Burger Queen.
After the Fact: Being Breezies Isn’t Always Easy.
- During the Back to the Futuretheme music, Eliyora makes an appearance, causing Silver Quill to collide with the Delorian and causing more bees in the process. Batquill exclaims, “Oh my God.” When Silver Quill hears the Breezies talking, he can’t help but imagine the Sweedish Chef, so he splices in a footage of the chef.
After the fact: I Need Someone to Keep an Eye on Me
- Buttercup and Westley are pony copies of each other that go by Silver Quill in the Fire Swamp, only to rush away terrified from the chimera. Silver Quill: (in a quiet voice) I really enjoyed your film.
Following the Fact:Maud Pie
- Ink Rose kicks off the festivities by singing “Do You Want to Do a Collab,” a parody song of Do You Want to Build a Snow Man
- Silver Quill’s ringtone is the opening theme from Gosei Sentai Dairanger
- And Ink Rose sings “Do You Want to Do a Collab,” a parody song of Do You Want to Build a Snow Man.
Afterwards, it will be revealed for whom the Sweetie Belle toils.
- Inception is used throughout the whole Journey to the Center of the Mind
- After pointing us that the episode follows the framework of A Christmas Carol, Princess Luna provides us with this. Luna: Three ghosts will pay you a visit tonight, so be prepared! And they’re all created by myself. (Two further Lunas emerge.) Lunas: Hi
After the Fact: Taking a Chance on Yourself After the Fact: Testing 1 2 3 Testing 1 2 3 Testing 1 2 3
- Pinky’s rap song is introduced as “Pinky’s Epic Raps About History! Begin!” by Silver Quill, who also provides a faux title card for it.
After the Fact: Trade YaAfter the Fact: Inspiration ManifestationAfter the Fact: Inspiration Manifestation
- KeyFrame refers to Rarity when under the influence of the book as the Rari-Hulk at first, and then the Rari-cist at a later point.
Then There Were None: Equestria Games
- Mistakes made by Silver Quill Spike dressed as either Johnny Deppor Heisenberg with a trench coat
“Twilight’s Kingdom” is a sequel to “Twilight’s Kingdom.”
- Then, as the action builds to the climactic battle, footage from many different Pony Analysts evaluations are displayed, each of which makes a comparison to Dragon Ball Z. At the conclusion, Silver Quill is wearing a scouter and attempting to make a reference to Over 9000. The crucial term here is “trying.” When Silver Quill takes off his scouter and attempts to crush it in his palm, he says, “C’mon, I can do this. The references are over nine hundred and ninety-six.” Come on, you cretin. – – – – – – – – – – – – – (Scouter explodes in his face and he sighs) 9,000
- Upon the ascension of the Castle of Friendship, Pony versions of Sergeant Angel and Officer Danny stroll past, noting on how it contrasts with the “rustic aesthetic.”
After the Fact: The Good, the Bad, and the Ponies – Spike Speculation
- It is noted in the review by Silver Quill that the narrative was intended as a spoof of the film Blazing Saddles, with many sound and video snippets interspersed throughout the piece. A pony version of Dark Helmet appears during a discussion of the heroes’ ineptitude in the narrative, serving as a gentle reminder that evil will always prevail because good is stupid.
After the Fact: Friends Forever 13 (After the Fact)
- As soon as Silver Quill pointed out Sweetie Bell’s strange “Nyaaaar!” he was about to declare that no one said it, but he quickly corrected himself by playing a clip from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series is a collection of condensed versions of classic works. Additionally, in Yugioh Abridged, Silver Quill warns the body guard pony that he will lose his job if he does not increase security, and recommends hiring a stallion whose mane is an internet sensation
- Then Babs gets into a fight with a creepy barber
- And then Babs gets into a fight with a creepy barber. “I am an aduuul-!” says the barber or guru. Spike (dressed in the manner of Dende): Jesus Christ, that is horrible. Silver Quill: GETTING THINGS DONE
- Silver Quill pointing out that one of the ponies in the roller derby is a dead ringer for a ponyElsa, complete with obligatory “Let it Go” clip
- Silver Quill pointing out that one of the ponies in the roller derby is a dead ringer for a ponyElsa
- Silver Quill
Following the Event: The Cakes
- The amount of style gel Cup Cake requires to keep her mane looking the way it does prompts Silver Quill to divert her attention to the Friendship Castle, where he discovers that Yugi, Jaden, Yusei, Yuma, and Yuya are all using a significant amount of styling gel. Because of this, the ensuing mound of empty tins is almost as high as the castle itself. He then speculates that their hair may not be completely natural at this stage.
After the Fact: The Equestria Girls are back!
- The journey through the magic mirror reenacts a scenario from the year 2001: A Space Odyssey is a science fiction film directed by Steven Spielberg. A piece of music by Dougplays to highlight the many personalities in the film’s backdrop
- The playing of the Imperial March heralds the arrival of Principal Celestia. Seto Kaiba: What the heck is wrong with everyone’s face these days? It is reminiscent of The Emperor’s New Groove that Silver Quill makes a back and forth comparison between Princess Celestia and Principal Celestia. Silver Quill: No, not this one. This one, not this one. Principal with a good ruler but a lousy principal. Winner,loser
Then There Were None: Friends Forever 14
- When Silver finds out that Princess Luna enjoys watching Twilight’s dreams, she says, “Eat your heart out, Freddy.” Princess Luna’s burps are given the Barney’sbelching sound effect. As a result, we witness Freddy jolted up from his nightmare
- Music from The Flintstones is used to accompany the presentation of Dragon Town, and Silver Quill concludes the evaluation by hanging out with Pinkie Pie and Commander Firebrand. when the two of them compete in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Pinkie is portraying Deadpool
- The sounds that Ride Along produces are from the Homestar Runner episode “Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon”
- And Pinkie is dressed as Deadpool.
Following the Event: The Adorable Map
- Silver Quill appears bored in the title card, while being forced to dance with the other equalized ponies, and the Deviantart logo appears in place of the equal sign at his cutie mark
- Silver Quill also appears bored in the final title card, while being forced to dance with the other equalized ponies. Dark Helmetasks if everyone understood two instances of apparently unnecessary exposition on the part of the program
- On one occasion, Dark Helmetasks if everyone understood
After the Fact: The Rainbow is Awesome!