Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 145 – New International Version
1I will exalt you, A)”>(A)my God the King; B)”>(B)I will praise your name C)”>(C)forever and ever; 2I will exalt you, A)”>(A)my God the King; 3I will exalt you, A)”>(A)my God the King; 4I will exalt you, A)”>(A)my God the King; 5I will exalt you, A)”>(A 2I will worship D)”>(D)you and laud your name E)”>(E)on a daily basis for the rest of my life. 3Great F)”>(F)is the Lord and most deserving of worship; G)”>(G)no one can comprehend the magnitude of his magnificence. H)”>(H) Four generations I)”>(I)commend your efforts to another; they inform J)”>(J)of your magnificent deeds.
M)”>(M) 6)They tell N)”>(N)about the awesomeness of your acts— O)”>(O)and I will announce P)”>(P)about the greatness of your deeds Q)”>(Q)7They are rejoicing in your abundance of goodness.
T)”>(T) 8TheLordis gentle and compassionate, U)”>(U)slow to wrath and abundant in love, according to the Bible.
Tenth, all of your works exalt you, Y)”>(Y)Lord; all of your loyal people exalt Z)”>(Z)you.
- AE)”>(AE) AF)”>(AF)and your dominance survives through all generations, 13because your kingdom is an eternal kingdom, AF)”>(AF)and your dominion endures through all generations.
- All who fall are upheld by the Lord, and all who are bent down are lifted up by the Lord as well.
- 15 16Open your hand and fulfill the desires AM)”>(AM) of all living things.
- AO)”>(AO) 16All who call on the Lord will find him close AP)”>(AP), and those who call on him in truth will find him near AQ)”>(AQ).
- 19He satisfies the wants of those who fear him.
- AX)”>(AX)21 My lips shall worship the Lord in the name of AY)”>(AY).
- Psalm 145:1 (King James Version) This psalm is an acrostic poem, in which the verses (including verse 13b) begin with the letters of the Hebrew alphabet in the order in which they appear in the Hebrew alphabet. Masoretic Text of Psalm 145:5
- Dead Sea Scrolls and Syriac (see also Septuagint)
- Dead Sea Scrolls and Syriac I will reflect on the splendid beauty of your majesty / and on the beautiful marvels that you have created
- Psalm 145:13 (KJV) One manuscript of the Masoretic Text, one of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and one of Syriac (see also the Septuagint)
- Most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text do not have the last two lines of verse 13
- One manuscript of the Masoretic Text, one of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and one of Syriac (see also the Septuagint)
Scripture verse 145:1 (King James Version) Among other things, this psalm is an acrostic poem, in which each of the verses (including verse 13b) begins with a letter of the Hebrew alphabet that is followed by another. Text found in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Syriac (also found in the Septuagint); Masoretic Text (also found in the Septuagint). My thoughts shall be focused on the magnificence of your majesty / and the magnificence of your achievements; 145:13 in the Bible A single manuscript of the Masoretic Text, as well as the Dead Sea Scrolls and Syriac (as well as the Septuagint); the last two lines of verse 13 are missing from the majority of Masoretic Text manuscripts; one manuscript of the Masoretic Text, as well as the Dead Sea Scrolls and Syriac (see also the Septuagint); and
Bible Gateway Recommends
Moreover, Jethro was filled with gratitude for all that the LORD had done for Israel, whom he had saved from the hands of the Egyptians.
I will make all of my kindness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD in thy presence; I will be gracious to those to whom I will be gracious, and I will show mercy to those to whom I will show compassion.
So I will make all of my kindness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD in thy presence; and I will be gracious to those to whom I will be gracious, and I will grant pity on those who are in need of it.
And it will be the case, if thou goest with us, yea, it will be the case, that whatever goodness the LORD does vnto us, we will do unto thee in return.
They also did not show compassion to the house of Jerubbaal, Gideon, in proportion to all the goodness that he had shown to the people of Israel in the past.
And now, O Lord GOD, thouthat God, and may thy words be genuine, and may thy servant have the goodness that thou hast promised him:
On the eighth day, he sent the people away, and they gave thanks to the king and returned to their tents joyous and delighted in their hearts because of all the kindness that the LORD had done for David his servant and for the people of Israel his nation.
In the meantime, LORD, you are God, and you have committed to providing this kindness to thy servant:
Consequently, arose thee, O LORD God, into thy resting place: clad with salvation, O LORD God, and filled with joy in thy saints; let thy priests be clothed with salvation, O LORD God; and let thy saints rejoice in thy kindness.
And on the third and twentieth day of the seventh month, he sent the people away into their tents, pleased and cheerful in their hearts because of the goodness that the LORD had shown unto David, Solomon, and the people of Israel, as well as to themselves.
The rest of Hezekiah’s deeds, as well as his goodness, are recorded in the vision of Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, and in the book of the kings of Judah and Israel, respectively.
Now, according to what is written in the law of the LORD, the remainder of Josiah’s activities, as well as his righteousness, are recorded.
And they seized powerful cities and a rich country, and they owned dwellings full of all kinds of commodities, wells dug, vineyards and oliveyards, and an abundance of fruit trees: thus they ate and were satisfied, and they became fat, and they took pleasure in thy great generosity.
Because they have not served thee in their kingdom, nor in thy great kindness that thou hast bestowed upon them, nor in the huge and fertile country that thou hast bestowed upon them, nor have they repented of their bad deeds before thee.
, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thoumy Lord: mine kindness is not unto thee; and
And since you have blessed him with wonderful fortune, you have placed a crown of pure gold on his head to save him from harm.
And I will dwell in the home of the LORD for the rest of my days; surely goodness and mercy will follow me throughout my life.
Except for the fact that I had faith in the LORD’s kindness in the land of the living, I would have perished.
I am overwhelmed by your generosity, which you have accumulated for those who fear thee, and which you have accomplished for those who put their confidence in thee in the presence of men!
He is a lover of fairness and justice, and the land is overflowing with the kindness of the LORD.
When Doeg the Edomite came to David’s chief Musician, Maschil, and notified him that David had arrived at the house of Ahimelech, Maschil informed Saul that David had arrived. What gives you the right to brag about your wrongdoing, O powerful man? God’s kindness continues indefinitely.
I pray that the one whom thou has chosen and brought near may be able to reside in thy courts: we will be happy with the goodness of thy house, with thy holy sanctuary.
The year is crowned with thy benevolence, and thy paths are swollen with abundance.
It is inhabited by thy congregation, and thou, O God, hast reserved a portion of thy mercy for the needy.
Oh, how that would bring glory to the LORD for his goodness and his wondrous deeds among the children of mankind!
Because he satisfies the desiring spirit and fills the hungry soul with goodness, he is a blessing.
Oh, how that would bring glory to the LORD for his goodness and his wondrous deeds among the children of mankind!
Oh, that the children of humanity would worship the LORD for his goodness and for his magnificent wonders!
Oh, that the children of humanity would worship the LORD for his goodness and his magnificent wonders!
My goodness and my stronghold; my lofty tower and my deliverer; my shield and in whom I put my faith; who subdueth my people under my authority. —
They will abundantly recite the recollection of thy great goodness, and they will sing the praises of thy righteousness.
Thy tremendous generosity and justice will be reminisced upon in abundance by those who hearken to thy voice.
As a result of everything that the LORD has showered upon us, I will speak of his lovingkindnesses and praises, as well as his great goodwill toward the house of Israel, which he has lavished on them according to his mercies and the number of his lovingkindnesses, on us and on the house of Israel.
And I brought you into a bountiful place so that you may eat its fruit and enjoy its sweetness; but when you arrived, you polluted my land and turned my legacy into a detestable abomination of the gods.
As a result, they will come and sing in the heights of Zion, and they will join their voices in praise of the LORD’s kindness for wheat, for wine, for oil, and for the young of the sheep and of the herd: and their spirit will be as a watered garden, and they will have no more tears to shed.
According to the LORD’s word, “I will fill the souls of the priests with fatness, and the hearts of my people will be filled with my kindness.”
Furthermore, it shall be a name of pleasure, praise, and glory before all the nations of the globe, who shall hear of my deeds and dread and tremble because of all the kindness and prosperity that I bring to them.
After then, the children of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and in the latter days, they will dread the LORD and his kindness.
What will I do to thee, O Ephraim, I don’t know. What will I do to thee, O Judah, ye ask? Your goodness is like a dawn cloud, and it disappears as quickly as the first dew of the day.
Israel is an empty vine that bears fruit for himself: according to the abundance of his fruit, he has expanded the number of altars, and according to the quality of his land, they have constructed beautiful pictures.
Because of how wonderful his goodness and how lovely his attractiveness are! The young men will be cheered by maize, and the maids will be cheered by fresh wine.
Or do you disdain the riches of God’s love, tolerance, and longsuffering, not seeing that the goodwill of God leads thee to repentance and reconciliation with him?
Therefore, see the goodness and severity of God: harshness against them who fell, but goodness toward thee, provided thou continuest in goodness; otherwise, thou shalt be cut off.
And I also am certain of you, my brethren, that you are likewise full of virtue, replete with all knowledge, and capable of correcting one another when necessary.
The fruit of the Spirit, on the other hand, is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, and perseverance.
The fruit of the Spirit is all goodness, righteousness, and truth; this is the fruit of the Spirit.
As a result, we pray for you on a regular basis, hoping that our God would consider you worthy of his calling, and that he will grant you all of God’s good pleasure, as well as the ability to carry out the task of faith:
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT GOODNESS
Sorted in alphabetical order by book title Moreover, we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his plan in life (Romans 8:28). In Psalms 23:6, we read, “Surely love and mercy will follow me all the days of my life,” and “Surely I will live in the house of the LORD for all of my days.” Psalms 31:19-Oh, how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them who fear thee; how wonderful is thy steadfast love, which thou hast wrought for those who put their confidence in thee before the sons of mankind!
- (Continue reading.) Psalms 145:15 – 127:19-The eyes of all people are fixed on thee, and thou providest them with their food at the proper time.
- 3:13 Who among you is a wise man and well-versed in the law of the Lord Jesus Christ?
- James 1:17-Every good gift and every perfect gift comes from above, and is given by the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation, nor shadow of turning.
- Psalms 27:13-I would have fainted if I had not trusted that the kindness of the LORD might be seen in the land of the living.
- In light of this, let us do good to all men, especially to those who are members of the family of faith, whenever the chance presents itself.
- “Blessed is the man who trusteth in him.” What does the LORD want of thee, O man, other than to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
- Similarly, Matthew 12:35 says that a good man brings forth good things from the good treasure of his heart, and an evil man brings forth bad things from the evil treasure of his heart.
- Psalms 25:7-Remember not my crimes of youth, nor my transgressions; according to thy compassion, remember me for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD; according to thy righteousness, remember me.
- (Continue reading.) Topics and verses are produced automatically based on user queries.
Some scriptural references and categories are courtesy of Open Bible.info, which is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. You can find further references to goodness by searching the King James Version (KJV).
Popular Topics for Bible Verses
- Keep kindness and tenderheartedness in your hearts toward one another and forgiveness toward one another, just as God has forgiven you because of Christ’s sake. As a result, while we have the opportunity, let us do good to all men, with special emphasis on those who are members of the family of faith. Do not allow evil to overpower you, but rather use good to defeat evil. The L ord is kind, and he is a stronghold in times of adversity
- And he knows those who put their confidence in him. The L ord is just in all his ways, and holy in all his deeds
- He is the embodiment of righteousness. Allow love to exist without interference. Abhor evil and cling to what is right. Those who are filled with the Spirit are filled with love and joy and peace and longsuffering and kindness and goodness and faith and Meekness and temperance. There is no legislation that protects you against this. All things are legal for me, but not all things are expedient: all things are legal for me, but not all things are edifying
- All things are legal for me, but not all things edify
- Men also do not light a candle and place it beneath a bushel, but rather place it on a candlestick, which provides light for everyone in the home to see. Allow your light to shine brightly before men so that they may notice your good deeds and praise your heavenly Father
- As long as you put your trust in the Lord and do good, you will be able to live in the land and, indeed, you will be nourished. Add to your faith virtue, and to virtue knowledge, in addition to this, by exerting all possible effort. Knowledge brings about temperance, which brings about patience, which brings about godliness, and patience brings about godliness. As well as to godliness, there is brotherly friendliness, as well as brotherly kindness, charity. And God is able to make all grace overflow toward you, so that you may abound in every good work, always possessing all sufficiency in all things. Unless I had trusted that I could see the kindness of the L ordin the realm of the living, I would have fainted. Human goodness is the object of a man’s desire, and a poor man is preferable to a liar. Stay away from evil and do good
- Seek and promote peace
- And refrain from using foul language. Let no corrupt speech come out of your mouth, but only that which is useful for edification, so that it may impart grace to those who hear it. And who is it that will cause you harm if you pursue the path of righteousness
- As the Lord says, “Stand by the roads and look, and inquire for the ancient routes, where is the excellent way, and walk in it,” you will find peace for your spirits if you do so. Nevertheless, they declared, “We will not step within.” Be merciful, therefore, as your heavenly Father is compassionate to you. Remember, O Lord, thy gentle mercies and lovingkindnesses, because they have been with you from the beginning of time. O Lord, do not remember the crimes of my youth, nor my trespasses
- But according to your kindness, do not forget me for the sake of your goodness. Keep in mind that bad manners are corrupted by harmful communications
- Then thou shalt comprehend righteousness, judgment, and equity
- In fact, every excellent road will be shown to thee. We give thanks to the One who offered himself for us, in order that he could redeem us from all wickedness and purify unto himself a particular people passionate for good deeds
- In the same way, women should dress modestly and soberly, not with braided hair, gold, pearls, or expensive clothing, but with good deeds, as is appropriate for women professing godliness.
Bible verse of the day
Keep kindness and tenderheartedness in your hearts toward one another and forgiving one another, just as God has forgiven you because of Christ’s sake. We should take advantage of opportunities to do good to all people, particularly those who are members of the household of religion. Never let evil win, but rather use good to defeat evil. A good God is a stronghold in times of adversity, and those who put their confidence in him are known to him. He is just in all his ways, and holy in all his deeds, according to the L ordis.
Abhor evil and cling to what is right; Those who are filled with the Spirit are filled with love and joy and peace and longsuffering and kindness and goodness and faith and temperance.
Every action is legally permissible for me, but every action is not expedient: every action is legally permissible for me, but every action is not edifying; every action is legally permissible for me, but every action is not edifying; every action is legally permissible, but every action is not edifying; and Men also do not light a candle and place it beneath a bushel, but rather place it on a candlestick, which provides light for everyone in the home to see by it.
- Allow your light to shine brightly before mankind so that they may see your good works and glorify your heavenly Father; As long as you put your trust in the Lord and do good, you will be able to live in the land and be fed.
- Knowledge brings about temperance, which brings about patience, which brings about godliness, and patience brings about godliness brings about knowledge Brotherly kindness is a complement to godliness, and charity is a complement to brotherly kindness.
- Unless I had trusted in the kindness of the L ordin the realm of the living, I would have passed out.
- Take the high road away from evil and toward good; seek and pursue peace.
- When it comes to becoming followers of good, who is it that will cause you harm?
- “But we are not going there,” they declared.
- Because they have existed since the beginning of time, remember, O Lord, your sweet mercies and lovingkindnesses.
- Keep in mind that bad manners are corrupted by harmful speech; Then thou shalt comprehend righteousness, judgment, and equity; in fact, every excellent road will become apparent to thee.
Turning Point with Dr. David Jeremiah
God is a good God. But what exactly does it mean to say that God is good? More and more as I explored the meaning of this term in the Bible, one essential theme appeared to stand out: God’s goodness is accompanied by His generosity. It is true that His kindness encompasses much more than His generosity, yet it is undeniably characterized by His unlimited generosity toward us. He desires, by nature, to impart happiness and blessing to all of His creations. The Bible consistently portrays kindness as a fundamental characteristic of our Lord, and I wanted to highlight just 23 of those instances.
- Abounding in goodness and truth, the Lord God is kind and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in mercy and grace. The Lord is excellent, says Exodus 34:6
- Give thanks to the Lord, because He is good! Because God’s kindness continues forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
- And they responded enthusiastically, praising and giving thanks to the Lord, singing, “For He is good, for His compassion continues eternally toward Israel,” according to the text. Ezra 3:11 says that the Lord is kind and upright. I know that love and mercy will follow me throughout the days of my life, and I will dwell in the home of the Lord for all of eternity, according to Psalm 25:8. It says in Psalm 23:6 that the Lord is kind to everyone and that His tender mercies are over all His handiwork. Psalm 145:9 says that there is only One who is good, and that is God. According to Mark 10:18, “Every good gift and every perfect gift comes down from on high, and comes from the Father of lights, with whom there is no change or shadow of turning.” James 1:17
- If you, who are wicked, are able to give good gifts to your children, imagine how much more your heavenly Father will do the same for those who ask Him to do so! The Bible says in Matthew 7:11 that I would have lost heart if I had not trusted that I would be able to see God’s goodness in the land of the living. My thoughts shall be on the beautiful beauty of Your majesty, and on Your amazing wonders, according to Psalm 27:13. Men will extol the power of Your mighty deeds, and I will extol the magnificence of Your glory. Their words will be filled with the recollection of Your great goodness, and their songs will be filled with the praise of Your justice. God loves righteousness and justice, and the land is overflowing with the goodness of the Lord, according to Psalm 145:5-7. O taste and see that the Lord is good
- Fortunate is the man who places his confidence in Him, says Psalm 33:5a. Psalm 34:8 says to express gratitude to God and to bless His name. Because the Lord is gracious, and His kindness endures forever. If only people might offer thanks to the Lord for His benevolence and for His wondrous works among the children of mankind, as expressed in Psalm 100:4-5! Because He fills the hungry spirit with goodness and satisfies the desiring soul with goodness. 107:8-9
- Just like a parent feels sorry for his children, the Lord feels sorry for people who fear Him. Because He is aware of our physical frame, and He is mindful of the fact that we are dust. Learn to accomplish Your will, for You are my God and Your Spirit is good, according to Psalm 103:13-14. Please lead me to the realm of uprightness and justice. According to Psalm 143:10, “The Lord is upright
- He is my rock, and in Him there is no wickedness.” 15: You are excellent, and you do good
- Teach me Your precepts, says Psalm 92:15 According to Psalm 119:68, You also gave them Your excellent Spirit to educate them, and You did not withhold Your manna from their lips, nor did You deprive them of water to quench their thirst. Hear me, O Lord, because Your lovingkindness is great
- Turn to me in accordance with the abundance of Your gentle mercies, which are many. Psalm 69:16 says that the Lord is gracious, a refuge in times of sorrow, and that He knows those who put their confidence in Him. In the face of the sons of mankind, Oh, how vast is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You have planned for those who place their confidence in You! Keep them hidden in a pavilion away from the machinations of men, away from the squabbling of tongues. You will keep them hidden in a pavilion away from the machinations of men. Verse 19 and 20 of Psalm 31
15All day long, my tongue will be filled with stories of your virtuous actions and rescuing acts—even though I have no idea how to recount them all. 16I will come and announce your wonderful actions, Sovereign LORD; I will come and proclaim your upright deeds, which are only yours to proclaim. 17God, you have educated me since I was a child, and I continue to proclaim your mighty acts to this day. Until I am old and gray, my God, please do not abandon me until I have spoken your greatness to the next generation, your magnificent deeds to those who are yet to come.
Who else can compare to you, God?
21You will restore my honor and provide peace to me once more.
23When I sing praise to you, my lips will scream with delight because I am the one whom you have delivered.
61 Bible verses about God, Goodness Of
Mark 10:18″>Verse page”>Mark 10:18 “Why do you refer to Me as good?” Jesus inquired of him. Except for God, there is no one who is good. ToolsMatthew 19:17 verse page”>Matthew 19:17 “Why are you questioning Me about what is good?” He inquired of Him. “There is only One who is good; nevertheless, if you seek to come into life, you must observe the commandments,” says the Lord. Luke 18:19″>Verse page”>Luke 18:19 “Why do you refer to Me as good?” Jesus inquired of him. Except for God, there is no one who is good.
- You are kind and accomplish excellent things; please teach me Your laws.
- Because Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the good come to them.” Lordpardon Verse page”>Nehemiah 9:20 (ToolsVerse page) The Good Spirit was given to them in order to enlighten them, and Your manna was not withheld from their mouths, and You gave them water to quench their thirst.
- God is certainly kind to Israel, as well as to those who have a clean heart!
- In this chapter, you will learn about Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good in the world and curing everyone who was plagued by the devil, since God was with Him.
- Verse page”>1 Timothy 4:4 as a tool Every excellent thing that God creates should be appreciated, and nothing should be rejected if it is accepted with thankfulness.
- It was God who recognized the goodness of the light; and it was God who divided the light from the darkness.
- Verse page”>Psalm 86:5 as a tool Because You, Lord, are kind and quick to forgive, and You are bountiful in lovingkindness to those who come to You in faith.
Verse page”>Psalm 106:1 as a tool Praise be to the Lord!
For the sake of Your love, OLord, do not remember my crimes from my youth or my trespasses.
Because the Lord is just and upright, He advises sinners on how to live their lives.
“> “>Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good; His lovingkindness is forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.
Every good thing given and every perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no fluctuation or changing shadow, and is given without reservation.
This is what they informed him, and they also added, “We proceeded into the country that you had sent us, and it definitely does flow with milk and honey, and this is the product of its labor.” Verse page”>Deuteronomy 8:7 is a tool.
ToolsHebrews 9:11 verse page”>Hebrews 9:11 verse page However, when Christ arrived as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through a bigger and more complete tabernacle, one that was not constructed by human hands, that is, one that was not formed by this creation; Verse page”>Joshua 23:14-15″>Joshua 23:14-15 “As you know in your hearts and in your spirits, not one word of all the excellent words that theLordyour God uttered concerning you has failed; all of them have been fulfilled for you, and not one of them has failed.” Once again, just as all of the wonderful words spoken by theLordyour God to you have been brought upon you, theLordwill bring upon you all of the threats until He has completely expelled you from this good country that theLordyour God has given to you.
- 2 Samuel 7:28″>Verse page”>2 Samuel 7:28 Then, O LordGod, You are God, and Your words are true; you are the one who has promised this excellent thing to Your servant, and now is the time to fulfill that promise.
- Page of the Bible”>1 Kings 8:56 Blessed be the Lord, who has granted rest to His people Israel in accordance with all that He promised; not a single word of all His wonderful promises, which He promised through Moses His servant, has failed.
- “For thus says the Lord, ‘When the seventy years have passed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill My good promise to you, bringing you back to this land.’ Verse page”>Psalm 119:39 (ToolsVerse page) Please take away my shame, which I fear, for Your ordinances are just.
- Verse page”>Romans 12:2 (ToolsVerse page) Continue to resist the temptation to be conformed to this world, but rather be changed by the renewing of your mind, in order to demonstrate God’s will, that which is good, acceptable, and perfect, in your life.
- Verse page”>Nahum 1:7 in the Tools section.
ToolsExodus 33:19 verse page”>Exodus 33:19 Afterward He declared, “I, myself, will bring all of My kindness before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you; and to whom I will be gracious, I will be gracious, and to whom I will show compassion, I will be compassionate.” 2 Chronicles 7:10″>Verse page”>2 Chronicles 7:10 And on the twenty-third day of the seventh month, he sent the people back to their tents, full of joy and gladness in their hearts because of the favor that God had given to David and Solomon, as well as to His people Israel.
- Job 42:11: ToolsVerse page”>Job 42:11: In the end, he received all of his siblings and sisters, as well as everyone else who knew him previously, and they ate bread with him in his home, as they consoled and comforted him in the face of all the trials that the Lord had placed upon him.
- Verse page”>Psalm 31:19-20″>Psalm 31:19-20 Wow, what a treasure trove of goodness You have amassed for those who fear You, and what a miracle You have performed for those who seek refuge in You, even before the sons of mankind!
- You keep them hidden in a shelter to protect them from the conflict of tongues.
- Verse page”>Psalm 86:17 (ToolsVerse page) Because You, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me, please provide a sign to those who despise me so that they will be humiliated.
- The Lord is kind to those who wait for Him, as well as to those who seek Him.
- Love good, hate evil, and establish justice at the gate!
- In 1 Peter 2:3, the Lord’s compassion is tasted by you.
I will form an eternal covenant with them, promising them that I will not turn away from them in order to do them good, and I will instill dread of Me in their hearts, causing them to fear Me and not turn away from Me.
Verse page”>Psalm 27:13 is a tool.
ToolsVerse page”>Matthew 7:11If you, who are wicked, know how to give nice gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask Him?
Philippians 1:6 (from the “ToolsVerse page”).
Verse page”>Genesis 50:20 is a tool.
Acts 2:23-24″>Verse page”>Acts 2:23-24 You hanged this Man on a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death, despite the fact that He was given over by God’s predestined plan and foreknowledge.
2 Corinthians 4:17″>Verse page”>2 Corinthians 4:17 For a brief period of time, a minor affliction is generating for us an everlasting weight of glory that beyond all comparison.
Verse page”>Psalm 135:3 (ToolsVerse page) Praise the Lord, because the Lord is excellent; sing praises to His name, for the name of the Lord is beautiful.
The house of the Lord was filled with a cloud when the trumpeters and singers were to make themselves heard with one voice to praise and glorify theLord, and when they lifted up their voices accompanied by trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and when they praised theLordsaying, “He indeed is good for His lovingkindness is everlasting,” then the house, the house of theLord, was filled with a cloud, and the house of theLord 2 Chronicles 7:3″>Verse page”>2 Chronicles 7:3 When the fire was extinguished and the glory of theLord shone on the house, all the sons of Israel bowed down on the pavement with their faces to the ground and worshiped and praised theLord, exclaiming, “Truly He is good, truly His lovingkindness is everlasting.” (Exodus 34:17) “Truly He is good, truly His lovingkindness is everlasting,” they said.
Verse page”>Psalm 136:1 (ToolsVerse page) Give thanks to the Lord because He is gracious, and because His lovingkindness endures forever.
ToolsPsalm 145:7 verse page”>Psalm 145:7 verse page They will eagerly recite the memory of Your abundant goodness, and they will exult in Your righteousness with jubilant cries.
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
a line of poetry (Click for Chapter) The King James Version of the Bible I would have fainted if I hadn’t trusted that the kindness of the LORD might be seen in the land of the living. The New King James Version (sometimes known as the New King James Version) was published in 1611. It is possible that I might have given up if I had not thought that I would witness God’s goodness in the realm of the living. The American Standard Version is the version used in the United States. If I had thought that I would be able to glimpse the kindness of Jehovah in the land of the living, I would have passed out.
The Bible of Douay-Rheims I think that I will be able to witness the Lord’s benevolence in the realm of the living.
The English Bible for the Whole World I am still certain in this: I shall see the kindness of Yahweh in the land of the living when I return to my homeland.
Translations for Psalm 27:13 in other languages.
KJV – King James Version – Bible Verse List : The LORD is Good
|Verses Compiled by:Last Updated:August 24, 2019″And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,” Exodus 34:6, KJV”O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.” Psalm 34:8, KJV”For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.” Psalm 100:5, KJV”Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!” Psalm 107:8, KJV”Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.” Psalm 135:3, KJV”The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.” Psalm 145:9, KJV”The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.” Jeremiah 33:11, KJV”The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.” Lamentations 3:25, KJV”The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” Nahum 1:7, KJV|
15 Bible verses to remind you of how good God really is
Do you still not trust me that God is good? Take a look at these Scripture passages. In times of sorrow, “The LORD is gracious, a shelter in times of trouble, and He knows those who seek refuge in Him.”
and Jesus said, “Why do you call Me good?” he inquired. Except for God, there is no one who is good.”
“Wow, how enormous is Your goodness, which You have accumulated for those who fear You, which You have created for those who seek shelter in You, even in the presence of the sons of mankind! When men conspire against you, you conceal them in the secret spot of Your presence; you keep them hidden in a safe location away from the conflict of tongues.”
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; how happy is the man who seeks shelter in Him!” says the Psalmist.
The Lord, however, is kind and willing to forgive, and He is overflowing in loving kindness to those who come to Him.
“For the LORD is good; His loving kindness endures forever, and His faithfulness extends to all generations,” says the Psalmist.
“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is kind, and his love endures for all generations.”
“Make a joyful noise to the LORD, because the LORD is kind; sing praises to His name, for it is beautiful.”
“They will gladly recite the recollection of Your rich generosity, and they will exult in Your righteousness with jubilation.”
“The LORD is kind to all, and His mercies are over all His handiwork,” the Psalmist writes.
1 Chronicles 16:34
“O give thanks to the LORD, for He is gracious; for His loving kindness endures forever.” “O give thanks to the LORD, for He is gracious.”
In the words of the apostle Paul, “Every good thing provided and every perfect gift comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no fluctuation or changing shadow.”
“Or do you disdain the riches of His goodness, patience, and long suffering, not seeing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?” “Do you hate the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and long suffering?”
The Bible says, “And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.”
As Paul says in Romans 12:2, “And do not conform to this world, but be converted by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test what God’s will, that which is good and acceptable and perfect, is.”
30 Epic Bible Verses About Goodness of God (God’s Goodness)
Despite the fact that I’ve been a Christian for many years, I have just begun to scratch the surface of genuinely comprehending God’s incomparably great goodness. God’s kindness is so vast that no human will ever be able to fathom it in its entirety. You can find some amazing scriptures on God’s kindness in the section below.
Christian quotes about God’s goodness
“God’s goodness consists in the fact that He is the perfect total, source, and standard (for Himself and His creatures) of everything that is healthy (conducive to well-being), virtuous, useful, and beautiful. John MacArthur was a military leader in the United States. “God has never ceased being good; we’ve simply stopped being thankful for what he’s done.” It is “God’s kindness” that is defined as “His goodness toward people who are in pain,” “His grace” that is defined as “His goodness toward those who deserve only punishment,” and “His patience” that is defined as “His goodness toward those who sin over an extended period of time.” Wayne Grudem is a writer and educator who lives in New York City.
- In other words, I don’t believe in God because my parents taught me to, or because the church told me to, but because I’ve personally experienced His love and mercy.” In God’s benevolence, fear erodes our trust in him.
- We are just interested in his exaltation.
- Richard J.
- “Do not forget the goodness of God while you are surrounded by difficulty, Christian.” Charles Spurgeon was a British clergyman who lived in the 18th century.
- ‘God’s kindness is at the core of all goodness, and whatever goodness we have emanates from His goodness,’ says St.
- — William Tyndale, a 16th-century English poet In the midst of a storm, the deeper your understanding of the kindness and grace of God in your life, the more probable it is that you will praise Him for it.
- “The goodness of God is immeasurable.” “God is always trying to offer us excellent things, but our hands are always too full to take them.” Augustine said it himself.
- Jonathan Edwards is an American politician and author.
- That is the true source of all wickedness, desire, and disobedience in human beings.
- Any indication that God is being unfairly strict with you should be rejected.
Anything that prompts you to doubt God’s love and lovingkindness toward you must be resisted with the strongest aversion. Never allow anything to cause you to doubt the Father’s affection for his child.” A.W. Pink is a fictional character created by author A.W. Pink.
How do you view God?
Be completely honest with yourself. Do you believe that God is a decent person? If I’m being completely honest, I have difficulties with this. I have a tendency to be a pessimist from time to time. I’m always on the verge of believing that something is going to go wrong. What does this indicate about my relationship with God? This suggests that, deep down, I’m having difficulty believing that God is good. That I believe God does not have my best interests at heart is revealed by this statement.
- God has been assisting me in renewing my thinking and dispelling my negative outlook for quite some time.
- I had a divine encounter with God when I was in worship, and God reminded me that He is good.
- Even if something horrible has already happened, what good is it to be worried that something bad may happen in the future?
- One thing that I have come to realize is that God is profoundly concerned about my well-being, which means that He is in complete control of my circumstances.
- Satan is the source of those worrisome thoughts.
- Our brokenness is a result of our damaged understanding of God.
- God is in the business of releasing you from the chains of negative beliefs that bind you to your past.
His goodness, His concern for you, and His love for you are undeniable.
Don’t merely sing songs about His goodness; live them as well.
The Bible says in Psalm 34:5-8, “Those who gaze to him are radiant, their faces are never shrouded with shame.” This poor man reached out to the Lord, and the Lord heard him; he delivered him from all of his difficulties.
8Taste and see that the Lord is good; fortunate is the person who seeks shelter in him.
The book of Nahum (1:7) In times of hardship, the Lord is a sanctuary for those who seek him.
Psalm 136:1-3 (King James Version) The LORD is kind; give thanks to him, because he is good.
2 Give praise to the Most High, the God of all gods.
3 Express your gratitude to the Lord of lords, for his love endures forever.” 5.
Jeremiah 29:11–12 (Jeremiah) “Because I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” 12 Then you will call on me and come to me to pray, and I will listen to your prayers.”
God’s goodness never ends
God doesn’t suddenly cease being wonderful when we stop believing in him. Avoid thinking to yourself, “I’ve done something wrong this week, and I know God is going to punish me.” This is such a shattered understanding of God. We make mistakes every day, yet God is merciful and gracious to us, and He continues to pour forth His grace upon us. His kindness is not contingent on your actions, but rather on who He is as a person. God is, by his by nature, a nice being. Is it possible that God allows difficulties to occur?
- We may be assured in the fact that we serve a God who will bring good things out of difficult circumstances.
- Lamentations 3:22-26 (NASB) “We are not consumed because of the Lord’s immense love for us, because his compassions never fail.” 23 Your mercies are new every morning; how wonderful is your faithfulness.
- 25 “The Lord is kind to those who put their trust in him, to those who seek him; 26 it is beneficial to wait patiently for the Lord’s redemption.” Genesis 50:20 is the seventh verse.
- ” Your blessings are lavished upon those who turn to you for protection, blessing them in front of the entire world.” In spite of this, Psalm 27:13 says, “I am convinced that I shall witness the LORD’s favor while I am still in this country of the living.” Psalm 23:6 is the tenth verse.
- Romans 8:28 is the eleventh verse.
Only God is good
When God stops being good, he doesn’t just quit. Make no mental note of the fact that “I’ve made a mistake this week, and I know God is coming to get me.” The way you see God is so shattered. Our lives are filled with failures, yet God’s kindness and mercy are never-endingly lavished on us. God’s kindness is not contingent on your actions, but rather on who He is as an individual. God is, by his very nature, a good person. Are tribulations allowed to occur by God? Even though He allows awful things to happen, He remains good and deserving of our appreciation.
- Sixth, Lamentations 3:22-26.
- 24 “Because the Lord is my portion, I will patiently await his coming,” I tell myself.
- “You intended ill against me, but God intended it for good in order to ensure that as many people as possible would be preserved alive, as they are now.” 8.
- Psalm 23:6 (Psalms of David) “Indeed, your goodness and love will accompany me throughout the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever,” says the prophet Isaiah.
Romans 8:28 is the eleventh scripture. We know that God works all things for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose, and we trust in that.
We are good because of God
I constantly ask people, “Why should God let you into Heaven?” I mean, why should God accept you into Heaven? The majority of the time, individuals say something like, “I’m OK.” I then start to go over some of the commandments in the Bible one by one. Everyone then acknowledges that they have fallen short of some precepts. It is God’s standards that are far superior to ours. He considers the mere contemplation of sin to be equivalent to the actual act. There have been a number of folks I’ve spoken with who believe that only murderers should be sent to hell.
- I want people to imagine themselves in a courtroom when someone is on trial and there is a plethora of video evidence showing the defendant killing dozens or hundreds of people.
- Without a doubt, this is not the case.
- Without a doubt, this is not the case.
- What about the wrongdoing that we’ve done?
- It is necessary to seek restitution.
- The Judge came down to earth out of love for us and performed the greatest act of kindness.
- Christ descended to the cross, where He substituted Himself for you.
He paid the entire amount of your fine.
All of those who have placed their faith in Christ for the forgiveness of their sins have been granted a new identity in Christ.
They are regarded well.
Instead, He sees the flawless job that His Son has done.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only born Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.” Whoever believes in Jesus Christ will not perish, but will have everlasting life.
1 Corinthians 1:2 (New International Version) I am writing this letter to the church of God at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus and have been called to be saints, as well as to all those who in every area call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is both their Lord and our Lord.” 2 Corinthians 5:17 is the twenty-first verse.
Therefore, if someone is in Christ, the new creation has come into being: the old has passed away and the new has come into being!
God’s goodness leads to repentance
God’s enormous love for us, as well as the magnificence of the cross, draws us to Him in repentance and faith. It is because of His mercy and patience with us that we come to a new understanding of Christ and our sin. At the end of the day, His goodness compels us to Him. Romans 2:4 is the twenty-first verse. If you reject the riches of his love, tolerance, and patience out of ignorance of the fact that the goodness of God leads to repentance, you are a hypocrite. 22. 2 Peter 3:9 (New International Version) It is written: “The Lord is not slow to keep His promise in the way that some understand delay, but He is patient with you, desiring that no one perish but that all come to repentance.”
The goodness of God should lead us to praise Him
Throughout the Bible, we are given the opportunity to express our gratitude to the Lord for His goodness. While we are worshipping the Lord, we are directing our attention to Him. I’ll be the first to say that this is something that even I find difficult. I am quite prompt in submitting my pleas to the Lord. Let us all learn to remain silent for a minute and contemplate God’s kindness, and while doing so, let us also learn to thank the Lord in all circumstances because He is gracious and merciful.
“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is kind, and his love endures for all generations.” Jeremiah 33:11 is the twenty-fifth verse.
Examples of God’s goodness in the Bible
26. Colossians 1:15-17 (New International Version) “The Son is the visible representation of the unseen God, and he is the firstborn above all of creation.” Because it was through him and for him that everything was made, whether it was in heaven or on earth, visible or invisible, whether it was thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; everything was created through him and for him. 17 He is the beginning and the end of all things, and in him all things come together.” John 10:11 is the twenty-seventh verse.
“The good shepherd gives his life for the sake of his sheep.” Secondly, 2 Peter 1:3 (KJV) says, “According as his divine power hath given vnto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who hath called us to glory and virtue.” This verse states that God has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness.
Hosea 3:5 (ESV) “Afterward, the children of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God, as well as David their king, and they will come in terror to the LORD and to his kindness in the later days.