Why I'm a Proven Way Member by Melanie Lloyd
Proven Way is all about community. My Proven Way membership has provided a safety net of sorts. Instead of ministering and leading alone, I am strengthened by women on complimentary journeys. I have a safe place to share and process my thoughts and struggles. I have a network of godly women to turn to for advice or suggested resources. I have friends to share prayer requests with and who the Lord speaks through to guide me. God has comforted, affirmed and grown me through my connection with the Proven Way community.
In addition to fostering safe spaces where women can connect and be encouraged, Proven Way’s mission is to provide women access to resources that invigorate their God-given purpose with freedom and joy. Membership unlocks a multitude of resources!
Proven Way members:
· Have access to a members-only section of the website that houses leadership resources such as recommended apps that will save you time, useful practical organizational tools, recordings and handouts of previous equipping gatherings, a list of inspiring speakers to consider for your next event, and tools to assess your ministry.
- Attend LeaderShare gatherings for free. Members pay zero, zilch, nada to glean from these expert-led events offering equipping conversations on practical topics that enable them to live out their God-given purpose. (a $30 value)
- Receive one hour of coaching on the topic of their choice (ex: how to craft a newsletter, how to utilize social media, crafting a mission/vision statement, handing conflict resolution, etc.) with Sharmon Coleman, Proven Way’s Executive Director. (Sharmon says this is a $50 value, but women who have been coached by her, including myself, say it is priceless!)
- Have access to free spiritual gifts, relational style, and personality assessments ($250 value). Members gain a deeper insight into how their individual traits impact their role and strategy in their ministry.
- Receive members-only emails with exclusive leadership tips, insights into the inner workings of Proven Way and reminders of membership benefits.
An annual membership to Proven Way is only $40. Yes, that is not a typo – 4-0! Becoming a member of Proven Way is a small investment in our journey of becoming full-hearted women living out our God-given purpose in a way that influences others. As we strive to serve the Lord with deepening dependence and expand our circles of influence, we need to stay connected to Him and to other women chasing after Him. I encourage you to join me in the Proven Way community today!
Proven Way is all about community! I stay connected through social media, by subscribing to the monthly newsletter and by attending events, but the very best way that I have maximized my connection is by becoming a Proven Way member.