Kanye West Announces New Album Jesus Is King Will Be Released Oct. 25
The same day, Kanye West’s IMAX film, also titledJesus Is King, will be released in theaters nationwide. Ye West has now confirmed the latest reported release date for Jesus Is King, telling fans that the long-awaited album would be released on October 25th, as previously speculated. With an image of a blue vinyl record embossed with his name and the album title on the cover, the rapper announced the release of his new album on October 25th. Receive push notifications with news, features, and other information.
After the album failed to debut on its scheduled release date of September 27, West informed fans during theJesus Is King: AK concert.
12 that the album would be released on Oct.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, West said that the album had been delayed because he was “making it better for you.” West’s IMAX film, also titled Jesus Is King, is set to be released on the same day as West’s film.
- gettyimages-1144131570.jpg Kim Kardashian, the rapper’s wife, was arrested in September.
- The lack of a release date for the album brought up memories of West’s vow to release the album (then titledYandhi) in conjunction with his appearance onSaturday Night Live in September last year.
- In the meanwhile, West released a solo album titledYeas well as a duet with Kid Cudi titledKids See Ghosts.
Kanye West and Dr. Dre announce Jesus Is King Part II
The Return of Jesus as King, Part II “>Image courtesy of Rich Fury/Getty Images for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival The announcement came in the form of similar tweets from Kanye West and famed west coast producerDr. Dre on Monday, revealing a joint follow-up effort to West’s most recent albumJesus Is King. A image of West and Dr. Dre in the studio was included in both posts, as well as the caption “Jesus Is King Part II coming soon.” Take a look at the following tweets: As is typically the case with Kanye West, every “album announcement” should be taken with a grain of salt.
The release of Jesus Is King was originally scheduled for September 27, 2018, but was postponed until October 25, 2018.
Dre, on the other hand, has been hard at work on the album Detox since 2002.
He addressed himself as “”I am the greatest artist that God has ever made,” he declared, and he asserted that Satan has kidnapped all of the world’s most talented artists. It’s not obvious if Dr. Dre comes within this group or whether he doesn’t.
Update: Kanye West’s ‘Jesus is King’ Album is Coming This Week
Featured image courtesy of Rich Fury/Getty Images for Coachella Credit: Rich Fury/Getty Images for the Coachella Music and Arts Festival
On Sunday (October 20th) Kanye West went to Twitter to confirm that his new albumJesus is Kingis dropping on Friday. That is also the same release date as the film that will accompany the project.
That film will be screened in IMAX cinemas around the country. On October 25, 2019, ye (@kanyewest) tweeted: “JESUS IS KING” pic.twitter.com/Ug4ghlQYk7— ye (@kanyewest)October 21, 2019 To read the original story, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
“I’m making it better for ya’ll.”
Having missed not one, but two scheduled release dates in as many weeks, Kanye West’s new album, Jesus is King, may finally have a (more?) fixed release date in the near future.
READ:Kanye’sJesus is KingCloses with a Clipse Reunion…and Kenny G
Kanye’s new album, Jesus is King, may finally have a (more?) fixed release date after missing not one, but two scheduled release dates in as many weeks.
PLAYLIST:The Round-Up: Best Songs of The Week – ft. Marvin Gaye, Benny The Butcher, MF DOOM and More
Throughout his visit to Howard University, West maintained an obviously political tone. When asked if they will be flinging slave nets again, the rapper responds, “How about we all don’t stand in the exact same location,” according to a tape from the performance (see below). The film Jesus is King was originally scheduled to be released on September 27th. After then, it was postponed till September 29th, after which it was postponed indefinitely. While the new album failed to debut on any of the previously announced release dates, a leaked version of his scrappedYandhiproject emerged on Spotify for a brief while last week, proving that the project was never truly dead.
Keep an eye out for further information about Jesus is King in the coming days.
akskksksksskskdjpic.twitter.com/BZOoFjFzXJ — THATSsoASlA (@THATSsoASlA) The 12th of October, 2019.
Everything we know about ‘Jesus Is King,’ Kanye West Album, Movie Release Date
A potential release date for Kanye West’s new album, Jesus Is King, has been set for the end of the year. According to individuals who witnessed the Kanye West Experience at George Washington University on Saturday, the album, which was originally scheduled to be released on September 27, will now be released on October 25, rather than September 27. Attendees claim that West revealed the release date in person, despite the fact that the artist has not confirmed any specific release date on social media.
A service at the Greater Allen A.M.E.
courtesy of Johnny Nunez/WireImage/Getty Images
According to original reports, West was set to release his highly anticipatedYandhi album in 2019, however he has changed his mind and will releaseJesus Is King in 2019. It will be the artist’s eighth studio album overall. Jesus Is Kingbegins with a religious title, and it is likely to have content of a similar kind. West disclosed during the George Washington University event that he had been “saved” within the year, which meant that he had recently become a believer in Christ. He stated that his goal in attending the gathering was to promote the gospel.
There is also reason to believe that West’s new song will be devoid of profanity.
“If someone curses in his company, I’ve overheard him remark on a couple of occasions, ‘Hey, dude, you can’t curse while you’re in my presence,’ I believe.
“And if they’re not intending for Christ to be exalted in all they do, then who is going to say it?
That is what I want to accomplish.” Despite the fact that West postponed the album’s release in order to continue tuning it, some fans have already heard it. In late September, West held listening events for his new album in a number of locales, including Chicago and Detroit.
The release of Jesus Is King will be complemented by the release of an IMAX film of the same name. While no official release date has been announced for the album, it would make sense for it to be released on October 25th, according to the schedule. TheJesus Is Kingfilm will be released in theaters on that day, according to the timetable. In accordance with IMAX, the film Jesus Is King will be released in cinemas from October 25 through October 31.
Kanye West Reportedly Announces New Release Date for ‘Jesus Is King’ Album
Image courtesy of Getty Images/Robert Kamau/GC Images Allow the countdown to begin once more. According to reports, Kanye West told fans on Saturday at a listening session for hisJesus Is King album at George Washington University, Lisner Auditorium in Washington, D.C., that his long-awaited album, Jesus Is King, will be out in less than two weeks. Jesus Is Kingis scheduled to come on October 25th, according to multiple guests who have verified this. The release of Jesus Is King was originally scheduled for September 27, but it was later moved back to September 29 before being postponed indefinitely.
- 25 release date, therefore it’s vital to treat the information as unofficial.
- Kanye West addressed a broad range of themes at his Sunday Service at Howard University, which is celebrating its homecoming this weekend.
- While he acknowledged that they did not all agree with him, he suggested that if the slave nets were thrown again, “we should not all stand in the exact same position” (as he had done previously).
- When tickets become available, keep an eye on this page.
Kanye West Announces Friday Release for ‘Jesus Is King’ Album
Kanye West came to Twitter first thing Monday morning to announce that the release date for his next album, Jesus Is King, has been pushed back by one week. The record, which will be released on Friday, October 25, will be accompanied by an IMAX film of the same name. After over a month of suspense, the news has finally arrived. West had originally stated that Jesus Is Kingwould be published on September 27, however it appears that he has opted to delay the release. During the following weekend, he held three listening parties and performed two ” Sunday Service ” performances in front of an audience.
Songs such as “Baptized,” “Sunday,” and “Sweet Jesus” are included in the playlist.
Having started presenting his pseudo-religious gospel concerts in January, West has since expanded his audience and introduced high-end Sunday Service products to complement his performances. You may read it at Variety
Kanye West drops long-awaited album, ‘Jesus Is King’ – National
ADVANCED UPDATE: 12:08 p.m.— The highly anticipated ninth studio album by Kanye West, Jesus is King, was officially released on Friday, October 25, 2019, at about 12:00 (ET). Jesus Is King is now available on Spotify and Apple Music, among other platforms. THE ORIGINAL STORY STARTS WITH: It was believed that Kanye West, the rapper and music producer, would release his ninth studio album,Jesus is King, on Friday. However, for the sixth time in less than a year, the record did not go below the previous high.
- Initially, it was referred to asYandhi, and it was originally set for publication on Nov.
- Through the year 2019, West, 42, was deafeningly quiet about the record and concentrated on his Sunday Service appearances.
- 27 of this year, putting many fans’ minds to ease once again.
- The album was then postponed for a third time, this time until September 29.
- Twitter.com/EMYldzBXCU “JESUS IS KING” Midnight pic.twitter.com/EMYldzBXCU “JESUS IS KING” — Kanye West (@kanyewest) The 24th of October, 2019.
- Frustration and disappointment have been expressed on social media by fans who are more outraged than they have ever been over a game.
- “Dear Kanye West,” added another.
- “Can you tell us where Yandhi is?” they inquired.
- Where has your self-esteem gone, man?
Here’s what some other Twitter users had to say about the most recent delay:
All of those who remained up for the release of Jesus Is King (— Mayank Sharma (@Mayank2110), via Twitter The 25th of October, 2019 After believing for a long time that Kanye will finally dump jesusisking for good this time, pic.twitter.com/Gf4CnbtaTd The Twitter account of Steven Vampatella (@stevenvamp) The 25th of October, 2019 The rest of the story appears below the advertisement. My pals and I are once again being played by Kanye West. JesusIsKingpic.twitter.com/zeCpF0fbdB — ghetto sage (@nqbnkosi) ghetto sage (@nqbnkosi) The 25th of October, 2019 When I trusted Kanye, I didn’t expect the album to be released so soon.
- The whole history of hip-hop When Kanye didn’t drop his album, people took to Twitter.
- The day before the album’s scheduled release, West made a visit on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- It was in Brooklyn, New York, for the week that the program, which is typically presented in its Los Angeles studio, was broadcasted, and host Jimmy Kimmel surprised his audience by introducing theGold Diggerrapper.
- Kimmel, 51, expressed his own dissatisfaction by asking: “When is this record going to be released?” “Does it look like it’ll be out tomorrow?” IN THIS VIDEO: Kanye West informs Jimmy Kimmel that his new album, “Jesus Is King,” is ‘available now,’ in front of a live studio audience.
- 12 a.m.,” West said.
- “Does it happen to be accessible right now?” “Oh, it’s out now,” West said, a broad grin on his face.
READ MORE:Kanye West supports Donald Trump and claims that the Republican Party “liberated the slaves” during a Sunday Service. Kimmel’s interview, in contrast to Jesus is King, was broadcast just after midnight. The rest of the story appears below the advertisement.
Is Kanye West’s ‘Jesus is King’ still coming Friday? Kim Kardashian says yes, fans aren’t sure
- The release of another Kanye West album might result in yet another delay. West’s fans have become accustomed to the rapper announcing new releases, then postponing them, and finally not releasing them at all on occasion. West announced earlier this month that his long-awaited ninth studio album, titled “Jesus is King,” will be released on September 27th. The project has been in the works since 2011. Although Kim Kardashian has been tweeting about their new album, which is set to be released on Friday, fans are skeptical that any new music will be released in the near future. Pundits on several hip-hop websites have predicted that West will not release an album on Friday, and one fan has created an amusing spoof of West’s “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” to depict diehard West fans who are still sure that “Jesus is King” would be released the following day. Twitter users expressed their dissatisfaction with the rapper, calling him “the worst psychotic liar in the world.” “How this man still has fans is beyond (sic) me,” one angry listener said. A few users on Twitter even joked that West hasn’t even begun working on the album yet, with one commenting on Wednesday, “I’ll bet Kanye can’t wait to start composing songs for Jesus Is King first thing tomorrow.” In addition, some listeners pointed out that West pulled off a similar ploy with his album “Yandhi” last year, which was initially scheduled for a Black Friday release before being postponed indefinitely. More:Kanye West announces a religious-themed album titled “Jesus is King,” which will be released on September 27. While speculations and fan conjecture swirled, Kim Kardashian continued to tweet about an album that will be released on Friday, including a repost that read “2 more daysJesus is King,” which she tweeted on Wednesday. “Jesus is King,” West said on Twitter on Tuesday, immediately followed by a GIF of West performing at a previous Sunday Service, which was sent along with the message “SOON. Jesus is KING!” Earlier in September, West updated his official website with an image of a notepad with the words “Jesus is King,” as well as a tracklist and the release date of Sept. 27. Several of the songs have religious-sounding titles, such as “God Is,” “Baptized,” “Wake the Dead,” “Sunday,” and “Sweet Jesus,” and the album is titled “God Is.” It had been months since West had announced the album after his Sunday Service concerts, with West confirming this week that the newest traveling Sunday Service session will take place on Friday in Detroit. More: The Sunday Service performance by Kanye West will be held in Detroit
Kanye West’s new album, Jesus is King, is probably not coming out tomorrow
According to Variety, in news that will come as no surprise to anyone, Kanye West’s new album, Jesus is King, may not, in fact, be released tomorrow as originally planned. West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, revealed the album’s release date on Twitter less than a month ago, along with a handwritten tracklist of songs with incredibly biblical names (such as “God Is,” “Sweet Jesus,” and “Baptized”) and a September 27 release date. This was later confirmed by West himself on his website. His recent Sunday Service performances were said to have served as inspiration for the album.
- They have not stated what the reason for the delay is, or what will happen to the album after that.
- The accounts also stated that they “know as much about Kanye’s album as everyone else here” and that they are in no way a “insider” of the situation.
- The release of his albumYandhi was first scheduled for September 2018 via his wife’s Twitter account, but the date was later moved out to November 23, and then the album never arrived.
- “The new album I’ve been working on isn’t ready yet,” West tweeted around the time of Yandhi’s postponement.
- I appreciate your understanding.” – Eventually, tracks from the album that were probably planned for release leaked online.
- Furthermore, it is here that he purchased a ranch, which is probably for the cult compound– sorry, low-income housing– that he plans to construct.
- pic.twitter.com/ZmGvtN7o7C On August 29, 2019, Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) tweeted:
Kanye West’s Album Jesus Is King Is Coming Sunday, Prophesies Kim Kardashian
On Sunday, April 14, Kanye West will be conducting a Sunday Service at Coachella. Photograph by Rich Fury/Getty Images Artist Kanye West has been predicting for some time that his next album Jesus Is Kingwould be released any day now, and he has been pushing his fans to be ready for the release of his new album. And although many Millenian think precise dates are detrimental to one’s religion, West has never shied away fromHarold Camping’s predictions. it: The release of his new album, titledYandhi, was set for September 29, 2018, the same night of his notorious SNLappearance, in 2018.
- Then Kim Kardashian prophesied that the arrival of Yadhi will be on November 23, 2018.
- In 2019, West launched his ” Sunday Services “, a series of gospel-tinged Sunday morning concerts that many speculated would pave the way for a new Kanye West album in the coming months.
- Friday night in Detroit, West hosted a listening session for his new album, during which he showed snippets from prospective film projects and rapped along to the music.
- Fortunately, Kim Kardashian posted a fresh prophesy, this time on Instagram stories, just in time for West’s supporters to lose too much trust as a result ofJesus Is King failing to meet yet another deadline.
It is unquestionably true that Jesus Is Kingwill be released on Sunday, September 29, 2019. Keep an eye on Instagram and Twitter, since you never know whenJesus Is Kingdoth arrive. Be aware, though, that, with the correct promotion, Kanye could potentially keep this running for thousands of years!
Kanye West Delays ‘Jesus Is King’ Release Again, Makes a Liar of Himself on ‘Kimmel’
During Kanye West’s unexpected appearance in front of Jimmy Kimmel’s Brooklyn crowd on Thursday night, the comic posed the one question that everyone wants to know the answer to. “So, the title of your new album is Jesus Is King, and it is a concept album. When is this album going to be released? “Does it look like it’ll be out tomorrow?” “It’s going to be dropping at 12 a.m.,” West responded to the question. “Tonight.” “Does it happen to be accessible right now?” Kimmel inquired, evidently reminding his guest of the time the show, which had been taped earlier in the evening, would broadcast the next night.
- “It’s available now!” Kimmel said.
- In fact, this is not the first time a Kanye West album has been postponed; his 2016 album, The Life of Pablo, was also delayed, and West continued to remix and edit tracks even after the album had already been published.
- Fans have been waiting impatiently for the release ofJesus Is King for weeks, as West and his wife, Kim Kardashian West, have frequently announced release dates, only to have them come and go.
- However, in the small hours of Friday morning, West took to Twitter to explain why he’d missed the release date yet another time.
- “Thank you for your patience and loyalty.
- Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time: Here Are the Top Ten Vanity Fair continues to publish excellent stories.
- Are you looking for something else?
Kanye West Says His ‘Jesus Is King’ Album Is Finally Coming Out on Friday
We’re back at it again: Kanye West announced on Twitter early Monday morning that his long-awaited new album, “Jesus Is King,” will be released on Friday. Although the album was initially scheduled for a Sept. 27 release, West previewed it that weekend with three listening events in three locations (as well as two distinct performances of his “Sunday Service” show) before deciding that it wasn’t ready and postponing the release. Because of speculations and social-media posts by West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, the album’s non-arrival became a major news story in and of itself for some.
“Jesus Is King,” which was shot in the summer of 2019, “brings Kanye West’s renowned Sunday Service to life in the Roden Crater, visionary artist James Turrell’s never-before-seen work in Arizona’s Painted Desert,” according to an IMAX release.
“Jesus Is King” listening parties were conducted in Detroit, Chicago, and New York; West has also held a listening party in Washington, DC.
During his visit to Chicago, he made a surprise cameo at Chance the Rapper’s United Center performance, where he joined the rapper on the song “All We Got.” Throughout the majority of the activities, he spoke about his recent deepening commitment to Christianity.
The controversy stems from West’s “Yandhi” album, which was scheduled for release last fall but has yet to be released. Prior to Friday — and, perhaps more importantly, the release of “Jesus Is King” — it is probable that additional West-related drama will occur.
optional screen reader
According to CNN, this may truly be the case this time. Kanye West has announced that his new album, “Jesus Is King,” will be released on Friday. The long-awaited album was initially scheduled to be released on September 27, however that date was postponed. West’s official Twitter account posted a picture of a vinyl copy of his “Jesus Is King” album late Sunday night/early Monday am. “”JESUS IS KING” OCT. 25th,” the tweet stated emphatically. The most recent tweet from that account was sent out on January 1.
- The trailer, which is barely longer than one minute in length, doesn’t reveal anything about the film.
- It was directed by Nick Knight and filmed at the Roden Crater, a large-scale artwork by James Turrell in the Arizona desert that serves as the setting for the film.
- The songs “God Is,” “Water,” and “Sweet Jesus” were among the most popular.
- As reported by Pitchfork, West spoke briefly to the audience about his Coachella Sunday Service, which took place this year amid the music and arts festival.
- “I got to know the truth and joy of Jesus as a result of this experience.
Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Is Finally Here
Every weeknight at 11:35 p.m. EDT, “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” brings together an eclectic mix of guests, including celebrities, sports, musical acts, comedians, and human interest issues, as well as comedic bits and a house band. JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE! For the show on Thursday, October 24, the visitors included Eddie Murphy (“Dolemite is My Name”), Maya Rudolph, and musical guests The Sugarhill Gang among others. (Photo courtesy of ABC/Randy Holmes) JIMMY KIMMEL and KANYE WEST are among the performers.
Due to the fact that Kanye’s camp went to such lengths to time the Jesus Is KingIMAX event with the album’s release (the film was actually released without the album last night), and because Def Jam also tweeted about the album’s release on October 25, one could be forgiven for believing that the midnight deadline on October 25 would be met with relative ease.
- Then, after midnight, with the record still not having been released as promised, he made a surprise cameo on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- So, when is your new album, Jesus Is King (as the title of the record indicates), going to be released?
- It’s going to be released at 12 p.m.—12 a.m., according to Kanye.
- Kanye: Oh, it’s available now.
- As at 1:18 a.m.
You can listen to the albumJesus Is Kingbelow, and you can also check out our overview of everything we learned about the album in the weeks building up to its release.
Here’s Why Kanye West’s “Jesus Is King” Album Allegedly Didn’t Drop
GC Images courtesy of Nancy Rivera/Bauer-Griffin Published at 9:09 a.m. on October 1, 2019. When it comes to album release dates, Kanye West isn’t exactly a stickler for the rules. His ninth studio albumJesus Is Kingwas scheduled to be released on Friday (September 27), but the enchanted hour of midnight came and passed without the album being made available to the public. On Saturday (September 28), ‘Ye’s wife, Kim Kardashian, disclosed that the package will be delivered on Sunday instead of Saturday (September 29).
According to TMZ, the album is ready, but every time Kanye revisits the project, he discovers something he wants to modify, which is why the release has been delayed.
Someone videotaped the incident and uploaded it on YouTube so that everyone could hear it.
At this moment, there is no set date for the release of Jesus Is King on DVD.
After the release of Kanye West’s ninth studio album, Jesus Is King, failed to materialize on Friday, fans weren’t shocked (September 27).
Kardashian announced the project’s release date on Sunday in a series of Instagram Stories posted recently (September 29).
“He’ll be releasing his record on Sunday.
Kanye West routinely misses release deadlines or appears to have abandoned projects entirely, according to reports.
Music head to be released in September but has now seemed to be cancelled following a series of delays.
According to Consequence, Kanye’s longtime collaborator, who recently spoke with HipHopDX, “With Kanye, everything always comes down to the wire,” which has shown to be the case time and time again.