We are in the End of 6000 years Since Creation
We have reached the conclusion of the 6000-year period since the beginning of time. We are preparing to enter the Millennium Reign of the United States of America. It is time to repent for the kingdom of god is at hand. God created for 6 days and rested on the 7th day, during which time he did the following:
- The six days of creation represent 6000 years since the beginning of time to the time when Jesus Christ comes to establish His reign on Earth.
- The seventh day is the Sabbath, which represents the 1000-year period during which Jesus Christ will reign on earth
- this is known as the Millennium Reign.
See the Genesis 7-day creation prophesy for more information (God 7000 years plan)
We are in the End of 6000 years since creation
The time span between Adam and Abraham is considered to be 2000 years.It is anticipated that it will take another 2000 years to go from Abraham to Jesus.It will take another 2000 years from the time of Jesus till His return.As a result, the time span between Adam’s creation and Jesus’ final return to the planet is 6000 years.Christ will return after 6000 years and govern for 1000 years, ending the millennium (the Millennium Reign).
Because of God’s design, the world and heaven both reach the end of their allotted 7000 years, and immediately after this first earth and heaven pass away, a new earth and heaven are formed with Jesus Christ reigning eternally on the earth and in the heavens.Rev 21:1 (NIV): After that, I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the previous heaven and the first earth had been destroyed, and there was no longer any sea.
When is the end of 6000 years since creation?
The temporal span between Abraham and Jesus is considered to be 2000 years.But what time period should we choose for Jesus?Do you want to know the date of His birth or the date of His death?The crucifixion of Jesus is the central theme of the whole Bible message.See what the gospel is all about.
The crucifixion was the place where mankind was saved, the evil kingdom was conquered, and the church was birthed, all at the same time.Take a look at what the church is.We measure time in relation to or from Jesus’ death on the cross, rather than in relation to His birth.
Because His death on the cross holds greater weight for the gospel than His birth, Passover must be observed with greater significance than Christmas Day in order to be really meaningful.Find out the truth behind Christmas Day in this video.The reason why Jews do not celebrate Christmas on December 25th but do so with great fervor on Passover (importance).The month of Passover has been used to calculate time (dates) from the days of Moses and the Israelites, and this has continued to the present day.Ex 12:2 (King James Version): This month will mark the beginning of the month for you, and it will also mark the beginning of the calendar year for you.Passover is the time of year when a lamb with no defect was slain and the blood of the lamb was applied on the doorposts and lintel of the house.
In Exodus 12:5, your lamb must be without blemish, a male of the first year; ye must take it from among the flocks of sheep or from the herds of goats.After that, they would take the blood and hit it on the two side posts and the upper door post of the dwellings.It was at this period that Israel was freed from Egyptian servitude.Ex 12:26 and 27: And it will come to be that your children will ask you, ″What do you mean by this service?″ and you will respond, In order for you to declare, ″It is the LORD’s Passover, who passed over the homes of Israel when he destroyed the Egyptians and delivered our dwellings,″ you must first identify the sacrifice as the LORD’s Passover sacrifice.
A symbolic representation of the lamb who takes away the sins of the world (John 1:29) and of Jesus Christ’s death on the cross, which freed humanity from its servitude.When the Messiah is cut off from the world, time appears to come to a halt in Daniel’s 70-week prophesy.Furthermore, the 70-week period between Israel and Jerusalem begins before the final seven weeks of the great tribulation.The time span between the two periods is known as the church-age.
See Daniel’s prophesy of 70 weeks for further information on the church age.After Jesus’ death on the cross, a chasm is created.That the old has come to an end and a new has begun.Jesus’ death on the cross marks the beginning and the end of time.As a result, while counting the remaining 2000 years, we begin from the moment Jesus (God) was crucified.As a result, it is projected that it will take 2000 years from the moment Jesus was crucified until He returns.
- The Bible is quiet regarding the day Jesus was crucified, although it does provide some hints as to what happened that day.
- The Bible experts all believe that Jesus died on the cross between the years 28 and 33 AD, according to the New Testament.
- We can get to the year 2028 if we take the year 28 AD as the year in which Jesus died on the cross and add the remaining 2000 years to that date (the year for the end of 6000 years since creation).
- In conclusion, I would want to say Jesus died on the crucifixion in the year 28 AD.
- Years elapsed between Jesus’ death on the cross and the conclusion of the 6000-year period since creation: 2000 years have passed since the beginning of time.
- The year in which 6000 years since the beginning of time come to a close (28 AD plus 2000 years) is the year 2028.
- This corresponds exactly with the year 2028, which is the year in which the fig tree generation will come to an end.
- Observe the fig tree generation; this is the generation that will not pass away.
- Take the year 33 AD as the year Jesus died on the cross and add the remaining 2000 years, we arrive at the year 2033, according to the Gregorian calendar.
- In conclusion, I would want to say The year when Jesus died on the cross was 33 AD.
Years elapsed between Jesus’ death on the cross and the conclusion of the 6000-year period since creation: 2000 years have passed since the beginning of time.The year 2033 will mark the conclusion of 6000 years since the beginning of time (33 AD plus 2000 years).As a result, the conclusion of the 6000-year period from the beginning of time will occur between the years 2028 and 2033, and Jesus Christ will return for the Battle of Armageddon and to establish His 1000-year rule.Because the conclusion of the 6000-year period since the beginning of time is between the years 2028 and 2033, the rapture and the beginning of the great tribulation are likely to occur between the years 2021 and 2026.The five-year gap between 2028 and 2033 is represented by the year 2028.
- The reason I said that there may be a +5-year error margin in the projected years of fig tree production is because of the way the fig tree generation is computed.
- Whatever day you choose to commemorate as Jesus’ death on the cross, May 14th, 1948, is the established date for Israel’s establishment as a sovereign nation, the date on which the fig tree first sprouted.
How many years are remaining to the end of 6000 years since creation?
According to our estimations, the 6000 years since creation will come to an end between the years 2028 and 2033.There are 14 years left until the year 2028 (i.e., from 2028 to 2014).The number of years left till the year 2033 (2033 – 2014) is 19 years.As a result, starting today In 2014, it is estimated that 14 to 19 years remain till the conclusion of the 6000-year period since the beginning of time.And it is estimated that between 7 and 12 years will go between the rapture and the commencement of the great tribulation.
All of the calculated years in this study, as well as the production of fig trees, are best guesses.Even if they are mistakes, the years provide us with the opportunity to see them through to completion.That you are witnessing four blood moons in the year 2014-2015, which are before the rapture, signs and wonders before the coming of Jesus Christ, and everything promised in the Bible that is being fulfilled so quickly leading up to the return of Jesus Christ is not a coincidence.
It has been shown to me that Antichrist is alive and well at this very moment, rising to take his promised place and lead the world to the great tribulation and Armageddon conflict, as foretold.See, the Antichrist’s dominion has been shown to me.Indeed, we have reached the conclusion of the 6000-year period since the beginning of time.Jesus is on his way.Daniel’s sage advice The same way that Daniel understood the number of years defined by the word of the Lord through Jeremiah the prophet that He would complete seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem (Dan 9:2), I comprehend the number of years stated by the same writings for all to be accomplished (Matt 24:36).The return of the Son of Man is not something I am attempting to predict in any way, shape, or form, but I am revealing the season in which He will come, and all prophecies will be fulfilled during this season.
Because we, the children of light, are aware of the season in which Jesus Christ will come.But no one, not even the angels of heaven, is aware of that day and hour, save for my Father alone (Mt 24: 36) We now know that there are 14 to 19 years left till the conclusion of the 6000-year period since the beginning of time.We do not, however, know the day or the hour of Jesus Christ’s second coming.Wake up and keep an eye out for Jesus Christ, who should not return as a thief to you.
Rev 3:3 (NIV): Take note of how you have received and heard, then hold firm to your convictions and repent.If you do not keep an eye on things, I will come upon you like a thief, and you will have no way of knowing what time I will arrive on the scene.Pay attention to Christians.Jesus Christ is not coming as a thief, but rather as a king.
In the same way that Jesus informed me, ″I AM COMING,″ I tell you that Jesus is coming!It is time to repent since the Kingdom of Heaven is at nigh.
Christ is Coming Back to Earth, and Soon
By Steven J.Hogan 212 A Saturday Morning Post by Steven J.Hogan Jesus Christ is returning to the world — He is returning to our planet.Because it’s the truth, and it’s going to happen very soon – and He needs to, because it’s clear that this world is becoming a bigger and more sinful disaster by the day.And when Christ returns, everything will be transformed, and every individual on the face of the earth will be profoundly influenced by it.
″They will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and great splendor,″ says the Bible.Luke 21:27 is a passage from the Bible that says, ″If you want to be perfect, you must be perfect in all you do.″ What evidence do we have?Because God instructed us to do so – ″…
in order that He may send Jesus, the Christ ordained for you, whom heaven must accept until the era of restoration of all things″ – (See Acts 3:20.) Jesus Christ, the Creator, the Son of God, and the Lord of lords, first appeared on the scene some 2000 years ago.He is the Son of God and the Lord of lords.When He was here, Jesus Himself informed us that He would be returning soon.″Behold, I will be arriving shortly.″ Do we know when Christ will return?Rev.22:12 Do we know when Christ will return?
Even though we do not know the precise moment of Jesus’ return, we will know the general time because God has revealed to us numerous distinct, visible indications and events that will take place before to His Son’s return to our world.″When you see all of these things, understand that He is close by, just at the door,″ says the author.As predicted by Jesus in Matthew 24:32-34, the Jewish people would miraculously return to their homeland and establish a country, which has already occurred.The prophet Ezekiel 36-37 and the gospel of Matthew 24:15-20 predict that most people will hear about, and some will experience, ″birth pangs″ occurring around the globe — earthquakes, wars, plagues, famines, and economic turmoil.
The Antichrist, described in Matthew 24:4-8 and Revelation 6:1-8, would dominate the world for a brief period of time, forcing people to worship him and bear his mark, known as the ″mark of the beast.″ Matthew 24:4-8 and Revelation 6:1-8 provide further details.Both Christians and Jews shall be persecuted to a considerable extent throughout the world, according to Rev.13*.In accordance with Matt.
24:9, 21-22*, the Jews will offer sacrifices in a freshly constructed temple in Jerusalem.Increasing lawlessness and wickedness will be seen, as is now obvious in every country, according to 2 Thess.2:3-4.According to Matthew 24:12, the gospel of Jesus Christ will be spread in all of the globe.Jesus said in Matthew 24:14 that God has given us these signs so that we will be alerted, warned, and awakened to the fact that His Son is returning soon.And He does not want us to be caught off guard.
- What will will place when Jesus Christ returns to the earth?
- There will be five significant worldwide events that will take place: 1.
- The rapture is the first event that occurs when Christ returns, in which He immediately, forcefully, and tenderly removes all Christians from this planet to be with Himself.
- At that time, all Christians who have ever lived, both those on earth and those already in heaven, will be exalted, given brand-new, eternal bodies, and gathered to Christ in the presence of the whole universe.
- Matthew 24:30-31; 1 Corinthians 15:42-442 God’s vengeance will be poured out on this planet.
- This is certain.
- This is the Day of the Lord, a horrific moment when billions of people will be punished and killed, and they will be punished and killed rightfully, for their sins and rebellion against God.
- You do not want to be present when anything like this occurs!
- Revelation 8-9 and 16 are examples of this.
It is predicted that the redemption and salvation of a sizable remnant of Jews will take place at the conclusion of Daniel’s 70th week, which will span a seven-year time span.Daniel 9:24, Romans 11:25-264, and other passages.The Antichrist and the devil will both be soundly vanquished at the end of time.2 2 Thessalonians 2:8-9; Rev.20:1-35.
- The beginning of Christ’s rule on earth will be signaled.
- His illustrious reign will endure exactly 1000 years, during which time the world will be repopulated with new life.
- ″God is the King of all the earth…
- God is the ruler of all the nations,″ says the Bible (Psalm 47:7-8).
Peace on earth will be declared by all, and there will be love, justice, and harmony on a scale that has never previously been experienced.What are your thoughts?What do you think will happen to you when Christ returns?Will you be saved by God’s grace and be raptured, or will you be left behind and suffer the wrath of the Almighty?
- When you put yourself in the hands of the living God, it’s a terrible experience (Heb.
- The information God is providing you regarding His Son’s return to this planet is not something you want to ignore, discount, or forget.
- According to Jesus, when it comes to our destiny, ″Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away″ (Matt.
If you happen to be alive on earth at the time of Christ’s return, your life will be drastically altered in one way or another, for better or worse.Which way will the wind blow?Jesus Christ is the only one who can provide a solution to all your troubles.
- And sin is the most serious problem you have.
- It is a rejection and disobedience of God.
- Being an idolater is not loving God, but rather adoring oneself and other things, rather than loving Him (Psalm 115:4-8, Col.
Jesus Christ came to this planet around 2000 years ago to deal with the problem of sin that we all have.He lived a faultless life and then died on the cross, being punished by His Father for the sins of the world and bearing the wrath that they merited for their actions.It is necessary to repent of your sins and believe that Christ died for your sins, was punished for your crimes, and paid the penalty you should have paid in order to be reconciled with God, to accept God’s grace and forgiveness, and to be admitted to paradise.″God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us,″ says the Bible.
- (See Romans 5:8 for more information.) ″Christ likewise died for our sins once and for all, the righteous for the unjust, in order that He may reconcile us to God,″ the Bible says.
- The Bible says (1 Peter 3:18).
- According to John 3:16, ″For God so loved the world that He gave His only born Son, that whomever believes in Him will not perish, but shall have eternal life.″ John 3:16 is a biblical passage that teaches that God is love.
- It won’t be long until Christ returns to earth and brings about a complete transformation of society!
- The advent of the Lord will take place in a very short period of time and will not cause any delay.″ (Hebrews 10:37) Don’t let yourself get left behind!
- You will witness the Son of Man…
- when he descends from the clouds of heaven″ (Matt.
- ″When the Lord Himself comes down from heaven with a cry, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God, first and foremost will the dead in Christ rise.″ When that happens, we who are alive and yet living will be taken up with them in the clouds, where we will meet the Lord in the air, and we will be with the Lord forever.″ 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (New International Version) P.S.
- The return of Jesus Christ to this globe is the most significant issue on the planet, second only to the gospel of Jesus Christ, which explains how you might be forgiven of your sins and gain eternal life.
- This is a topic about which I have written a lot of blog pieces.
Here are a couple more that I would advise you to check out: Everything on this planet will change when Christ returns, as evidenced by the phrases ″Christ is coming again and He will come soon,″ ″Jesus Christ, Savior, Judge, Redeemer, and King,″ and ″Christ is coming again and He will come soon.″
Why, When and Where Will Christ Return to Earth
″And then there will be a sign from heaven, and then all of the nations of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with great power and glory,″ says the Bible.In the meantime, He will dispatch His angels with a loud sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other″ (Matthew 24:30–31, emphasis added).
1 Why Will Christ Return?
2 When and Where Will Jesus Christ Return?
Where Will Jesus Return?
The world is in urgent need of Christ’s return to save it. According to Scripture, however, there will be conflicting signals regarding when and where He will come. What really is the truth? Take a look at the article
3 Will There Be a Rapture?
Is there any evidence in the Bible that Jesus Christ’s devout followers would be raptured in secret? Learn more about what the Bible predicts will happen when Christ returns to the world in this in-depth study.
4 What Will the World Be Like After Christ Returns?
It is anticipated that the entire world would be relieved when Christ returns to earth to establish His Kingdom. Learn more about what will happen to the planet when He completes His restoration of all things and ushers in lasting peace. Get the most recent blog entries from Life, Hope, and Truth sent directly to your email! ×
Discern is published every two months and is available in digital and print versions. Choose your preferred format to start your subscription.
Subscriptions to the print edition are available in the United States, Canada, and Europe. ×
The Date Jesus Will Return is Finally Revealed!
You have arrived to the following page: It has now been revealed when Jesus will return!I’m aware of the date on which Jesus will return!I was able to sort things out!The arithmetic has always been there for everyone to see, but God has seen fit to reveal the truth to me, His chosen prophet, about the precise day that Jesus will return in these final days!The opportunity to be the first person on earth to know when Jesus will return is a great honor.
The following is how the Holy Spirit assisted me in figuring things out:
When Jesus will Return According to Daniel 12
- First and foremost, I was reading the book of Daniel when I observed that in Daniel 12, Daniel refers to a number of distinct historical periods.
- In Daniel 12:7, he speaks of ″time, times, and half a time,″ which is a prophetic way of meaning three and a half years, according to the Bible.
- Several texts that employ comparable phrasing to refer to 42 months or 1260 days provide evidence for this claim (cf.
- Rev 11:2-3; 12:6; 13:5 14, Dan 7:25; 12:7).
A comparable period of time is mentioned again in Daniel 12, however this one is 1290 days in length instead of 1290 days.The reason for this period of time being 30 days longer than the 3 1/2 years indicated earlier in the chapter has been debated upon by many, but the answer will become clear in a minute.At this point, we should also consider this second period of 1290 days to be another 3 1/2 years, even if the actual length of time is 43 months.As a result, if you put up the 1260 days and the 1290 days, you get a total of 2550 days.As many prophecy specialists are aware, this does not just apply to days, which would be around 7 years, but also to an extended length of time measured in years.Consequently, Daniel is giving a prophecy about something that will take place 2550 years from now.
But when did the countdown begin to tick down the clock?Daniel, on the other hand, informs us that everything is OK.When the decision to rebuild Jerusalem is issued, according to Daniel 9:25, we are instructed to begin counting the years until the Messiah arrives.When the Jewish people were instructed that they may begin rebuilding the city of Jerusalem, we began counting down the days until Jesus returned.When exactly did this occur?This decree was initially issued by Cyrus the Great in 536 BC.
In keeping with the fact that BC years are counted backward, if we remove 536 from the 2550 years shown above, we arrive at the date of…..2014!
So Jesus will return in 2014!
- But we can go better than that since Daniel isn’t finished yet.
- He also provides another statistic that should be taken into consideration.
- It is well known to all Bible scholars and prophecy specialists that Daniel continues with a different number in Daniel 12.
- He does not only allude to the 1260 and 1290 days, but he also mentions the 1335 days at the end of his work, which is a record (Daniel 12:12).
What exactly is this?Scholars have attempted once again to discover the significance of the final set of numbers in the book, but have come up empty-handed once more.What was the source of their difficulties?Because the words of this book had been sealed till the end of time, it was impossible to read them (Daniel 12:4, 9).Nevertheless, now that the end of the world is approaching, the meaning and significance of these statements have become clear to me.I now know not only the year in which Jesus will return, but also the exact day on which he will do so!
And the number 1335 in Daniel 12:12 is the key to unlocking the code.We must keep in mind that we are operating under the Gregorian calendar system.The Hebrew people, on the other hand, do not.They have their own calendar, which begins with the beginning of the world as ″Year 1″ and then just begins counting from there.They have their own calendar.It is more likely that Daniel was writing in the Hebrew calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar when he did so.
The year 2014, according to the Gregorian calendar, corresponds to the year 5774, according to the Hebrew calendar.In addition, there are two major aspects of the Jewish calendar that must be taken into consideration.For starters, each of their months is only 30 days long.
Like a result, despite the fact that their years include twelve months, their years only have 360 days, rather than 365 days as our Gregorian years.For the time being, they have leap years, in which they add a whole month to their calendar every seven years (7 times in 19 years) to make up for the discrepancy.Unlike the Gregorian calendar, which just adds one day to the end of February once every four years, the Jewish calendar extends the conclusion of their leap year by a whole month every four years.Adar 2 is the month in which we are currently living, and it is believed to be a good month.
- It’s a good thing, too, since that’s when Jesus will return!
- What evidence do we have?
- Because it is what the number 1335, which is described in Daniel 12:12, indicates when the number 13 is used.
Previously, we learned that the year in which Jesus comes would be the Jewish year 5774 (our year 2014), which also happens to be a leap year (see above).The Jewish year 5774 is a leap year, which means that it will have 13 months instead of 12.This explains the first portion of the final number, 1335, which is also explained here.But what about the 35th percentile?So, can you predict which month the Jewish leap month of Adar 2 occurs in this year?March, you’re exactly right!
- March is, of course, the third month of the year according to our calendars!
- God, in His great wisdom, saw the need of including not just the Jewish year and month, but also the Gregorian year and month in His creation.
- Because Jesus will return not just in fulfillment of Jewish predictions, but also in fulfillment of Christian prophesies, and to bring peace to the whole world, as prophecy predicts.
However, we still have one number remaining, which is the 5 in the year 1335.By this point, it should be clear what the number 5 represents.Jesus’ return is predicted to take place on the 5th of March, according to this prophecy.As a result of all of these numbers, we may conclude:
Jesus will return on March 5, 2014!
- Many people have asked me how I know this is right, and why God decided to disclose this to me rather than to you.
- I’ll tell you why in a minute.
- I am the mother of three daughters.
- Two of them, the first and the third, were born on March 5, and the other on March 6.
What is the likelihood that the date of Jesus’ return coincides with the day on which two of my children were born?Is it a coincidence that Jesus picked the same day on which two of my daughters were born?The fact that two children (who are not twins) were born on the same day is extremely unusual.Even though it is incredibly unusual, it now makes sense in God’s providence as to why He chose to do so, since He intended to use it as a symbol to show me the day when Jesus will come to earth.And one additional point of clarification.I decided to search the internet to see if there was any proof that Jesus will come on March 5, 2014.
In order to find out, I typed the date into Google and clicked on the very first search result that came up.What path did it take me down?Wow!This was on a website with absolutely nothing else on it, just this: Is it possible to believe it?… No, it’s unlikely that you will be able to.I don’t believe it either.
THIS IS ALL A JOKE!
- SERIOUSLY! This entire post was written as a joke. Not the bit about my having two children born on March 5th, that’s for sure. That portion is correct. The remainder, on the other hand, is utterly untrue and contrived.. When I published this article, the synchroblog subject for July 2013 asked participants to tell a tale about the funniest prank they had ever pulled. Growing up, I played a few practical jokes on my friends and family, but rather than sharing them, I chose to play a small practical joke on myself right here on my blog. On a typical weekday, the synchroblog subjects are rather serious, but because it is summer, we decided to lighten things up a bit. This is my best effort. I sincerely hope you liked reading it as much as I loved creating it! You might also want to check out the other contributors to this month’s synchroblog, who have provided some more chuckles. You Had to Be There by Liz Dyer
- Why My Kids Will Never Forget by Glenn Hager
- Satan, The Prank That Never Worked by Loveday
- Satan’s Prank On Man by Loveday
- You Had to Be There by Liz Dyer
- You Had to Be There by Liz Dyer
- You Had to Be There by Liz Dyer
- You Had to Be There by Liz Dyer
- You Had to Be There by Liz Dyer
- You Had to Be There by Liz Dyer
- You Had to Be There
- The 6th of March, 2014 Obviously, Jesus did not come on March 5, 2014, as previously stated.
- Of course, I had no expectation that He would.
- As previously indicated, this entire piece was intended to be a joke for the summer synchroblog.
- A little light-hearted entertainment.
However, be cautious that there will be those who will wish to fix dates and say that they know when Jesus will come, so proceed with caution.Don’t take their word for it!They are completely unaware!Even the angels are in the dark about it.The majority of the time, those who set dates are attempting to influence you into following their ministry, financially supporting them, or embracing them as some type of authoritative figure in your life.Don’t let yourself be lured in!
″We must live each day as if Jesus is returning tomorrow, but prepare as if He would not return in our lifetime,″ one of my seminary instructors once told me.This is good advice.
When will Jesus return to earth?
- Throughout His teachings, Jesus stated that He will return one day, and that when He does, He will judge all the ills of this world and establish His perfect reign of justice and peace on earth.
- God, according to the Bible, ″has fixed a day when he will judge the world with justice via the man he has anointed″ (Acts 17:31).
- When is this going to happen?
- According to the Bible, God has not disclosed the precise hour to anybody, not even to the angels or to the Lord Jesus Christ himself.
″No one, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father knows what day or hour it is,″ Jesus replied.″No one, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father knows″ (Mark 13:32).(Incidentally, the phrase ″the Son″ plainly refers to Jesus, who is the only one who is God’s Son; see, for example, John 5:22).As you point out, some people have claimed to know the precise time of Jesus’ return despite the fact that this warning has been sent (although their predictions turned out to be wrong).Unfortunately, their failure frequently led to people dismissing the Bible’s teachings on Christ’s coming and denying its warning that this world would be judged at some point in the near future.We ignore these realities, however, at our risk, for the day will come when each and every one of us shall appear before God.
Despite the fact that we do not know when Christ will return, the Bible does provide us with a number of indicators that He is on His way back.For example, Scripture states that He will come only once the Gospel has been preached across the entire world—and, thanks to modern methods of communication, it is possible that this day is becoming closer (see Matthew 24:14).Are you prepared for the next event?Become one of them right away by pledging your life to Jesus Christ without hesitation.
COUNTDOWN CLOCK – 2028
- The Countdown to Christ’s Second Coming – the Feast of Trumpets in AD 2028 – Please Share the Clock Disclaimer – Remember that we do not know the EXACT ″DAY″ or ″HOUR″ of Jesus Christ’s return on our Gregorian calendar, so please be patient with us.
- In the year 2028, the Feast of Trumpets will be celebrated, which marks the beginning of the time period during which Christ’s return will be ″just at the door″ (Matthew 24:33).
- Since it cannot be proven until two witnesses in Jerusalem observe the first sliver of the new moon, the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) is a yearly celebrated Holy Day known to Jews as the Feast ″no one knows the day or hour.″ This is the ″season″ in the year 2028 (the Earth’s 6,000th year) when Jesus Christ will return to the planet Earth in a blaze of glory!
- To learn the meaning of a Jewish idiom, please see the link below.
No one knows what time it is or what day it is.To view the video, please click on the image above.THE RAPTURE SERIES is a collection of short stories.To view the video, please click on the image above.To view the video, please click on the image above.To view the video, please click on the image above.
DREAMS AND VISIONS OF EARTH BURNING To view the video, please click on the image above.To view the video, please click on the image above.To view the video, please click on the image above.To view the video, please click on the image above.
Jesus’ return – the Second Coming
- According to Christian belief, Jesus Christ will return at some point in the future, and when this occurs, everyone will be informed of it.
- His reappearance is referred to as the Second Coming.
- It will be a remarkable and unparalleled event in history, in stark contrast to his first appearance in Bethlehem as a defenseless infant.
- There are hints in the Bible about what it could be like, but there is no indication as to when it will occur.
In the days leading up to his crucifixion in Jerusalem 2,000 years ago, Jesus talked of his return to the earth.In the book of Matthew, Jesus tells his closest disciples that all nations will witness the Son of Man (Jesus) coming on the clouds of the sky, accompanied by tremendous power and glory.In addition, He will dispatch his angels with a thunderous trumpet call, and they will collect his elect (believers in Christ)….’ ‘This same Jesus, who has been carried away from you into heaven, will come back in the same manner in which you have witnessed him ascend into heaven.’ The final hours of Jesus’ earthly life also provide a hint concerning the Second Coming.Christianity says that Jesus rose from the dead after his crucifixion and remained with his disciples for a further six weeks after his death.During that time period, he was seen by more than 500 individuals.When he arrived on the Mount of Olives, a slope overlooking Jerusalem, he led his people up to the top and was immediately carried up into heaven in front of them.
The ascension of Jesus is the name given to this occurrence.Suddenly, two guys in white emerged out of nowhere, while the followers looked on in disbelief at what had just occurred.″This same Jesus who has been taken from you into heaven will come back in the same manner in which you have witnessed him go into heaven,″ the book of Acts says they informed the followers.According to the Bible, during this time, Jesus is seated at the right hand of God in heaven, awaiting his return on the second day.Continue reading below.The early Christian church believed that Jesus would return soon to save them from the oppression of the Roman occupation, which they believed was imminent.
Jesus had warned his disciples that no one, other than God, could predict the exact moment of his return, but he also instructed them to make certain that they were always prepared in case it did.The early Christians gradually realized that it was not going to happen as quickly as they had anticipated.Christian scholars have examined passages of the Bible that talk about the future during the centuries that have followed to attempt to determine the conditions under which Jesus would return.
They have concentrated their attention mostly on the last book of the Bible, Revelation, which was authored by one of Jesus’ closest supporters, John the Baptist.It is a description of a complicated, lyrical vision that John has received.It is densely packed with meaning and magnificent images, yet it is difficult to comprehend.It talks not only of the present, but also of the future – including a time when the existing heavens and earth will be destroyed and replaced by a new heaven and a new earth – as well as of the present and past.
- I am confident that he will wipe every tear from their eyes.
- Because the old order of things has gone away, there will be no more death, sorrow, weeping, or suffering.
- As individuals have attempted to predict what will happen, a variety of hypotheses have been established.
Others believe that all believers, even those who have died, will be immediately evacuated from the world and will join God in heaven, where they will be joined by all other Christians.Jesus will return at that time to retake control of the globe and reign for a thousand years, according to the Bible.According to some interpretations, the allusion to a period of 1,000 years refers to a period of just and peaceful world leadership by the Christian church, which will be followed by a horrific apocalypse involving evil.After then, Jesus will intervene to bring this period of terror to an end.There is a third school of thought that holds that the symbolic events described in Revelation do not foreshadow concrete occurrences.Instead, the return of Jesus will coincide with the end of human life on earth as we know it now and the beginning of an eternity of love, joy, and peace with God in the new heavens and new earth, which will occur simultaneously with the end of human life on earth as we know it now.
- There are several variants on these views, but the Bible instructs Christians not to get obsessed with these events and their timing, but rather to take comfort in the confidence that Jesus will return to make all things new.
- ‘He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,’ says the Bible, which is virtually its final words.
- Because the old order of things has gone away, there will be no more death, sorrow, weeping, or suffering.
Chapter 44: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ
″Chapter 44: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ,″ according to the book. Principles of the Gospel (2011), 257–62.
Looking forward to the Savior’s Second Coming
- Jesus and His Apostles gathered on the Mount of Olives forty days after His Resurrection to commemorate His death and resurrection.
- When Jesus was ready to go from this world, he did so.
- The task that he had to undertake at the time had been done by that point.
- Then, until the time of Christ’s Second Coming, Jesus was to return to our heavenly Father.
Following His instructions to His Apostles, Jesus ascended into the heavens.While the Apostles were staring upward into the skies, two angels appeared alongside them and said, ″Ye men of Galilee, why are you gazing upward into the sky?″ As you have seen him go, this same Jesus, who has been carried up from you into heaven, will come in the same fashion in which you have seen him go″ (Acts 1:11).Following Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection, his followers have looked forward to his second coming from that point forth.
What Will Jesus Do When He Comes Again?
When Jesus Christ returns to the planet for the second time, He will accomplish the following tasks:
- He will purify the entire planet. It is predicted that when Jesus returns, He would do so with great grandeur and splendor. The wicked will be annihilated at that point in time. In accordance with D&C 101:24–25, all things corrupt shall be burnt, and the world will be cleansed by fire.
- He will pass judgment on His people. When Jesus returns, He will judge the nations and separate the righteous from the wicked (see Matthew 25:31–46
- see also chapter 46 of this book for further information). ″I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was delivered unto them: and I saw the souls of those who were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,. and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years,″ wrote John the Revelator regarding this judgment. When he saw the wicked, he declared that they ″would not live again until the thousand years were completed″ (Revelation 20:4–5, also also D&C 88:95–98). He will usher in the Millennium. Millennium refers to the thousand-year period of time during which Jesus will reign on the planet Earth. When Jesus returns, the righteous will be snatched up to meet Him in the air (see D&C 88:96). His arrival will mark the beginning of the millennium reign. (See Chapter 45 of this book for further information.) ″In the Millennium, when the Kingdom of God is established on the earth in power, glory, and perfection, and the reign of wickedness that has long reigned on the earth is subdued, the Saints of God will have the privilege of building their temples, and of entering into them, becoming, as it were, pillars in the temples of God, and they will officiate for their dead,″ President Brigham Young said. Our friends will arrive, as well as those newcomers who may have been acquainted with us while we were here.. As a result of these revelations, we shall come to know our forebears all the way back to Father Adam and Mother Eve, and we will be able to enter the temples of God and perform ceremonies for them. This will be done until the chain is perfected all the way back to Adam, so that there is a perfect chain of Priesthood from Adam all the way through to the closing scene.″ BYU President Brigham Young taught on 333–34 in Teachings of Presidents of the Church.
- He will bring the First Resurrection to a close. Those who have been granted the privilege of appearing in the resurrection of the just will be raised from their graves in the final judgment. They will be snatched up in the clouds to meet the Savior as He descends from the heavens. (See D&C 88:97–98 for further information.) Following the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, other good persons who had died were also raised from the dead. They made their appearance in Jerusalem as well as on the continent of America. (See, for example, Matthew 27:52–53 and 3 Nephi 23:9–10.) This marked the beginning of the First Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Since then, a number of people have been revived. People who have previously experienced resurrection as well as those who will experience resurrection at the time of Christ’s return will all share in the grandeur of the heavenly kingdom, according to D&C 76:50–70. Immediately following the resurrection of those who will inherit celestial glory, a second set of people will be raised from the dead: those who will inherit terrestrial glory. It will be finished when all of these individuals have been revived, which will be the First Resurrection. It is predicted that the wicked who are still alive during the Lord’s Second Coming would be destroyed in the flesh. Their resurrection, along with that of the wicked who have already died, will have to wait until the last resurrection of the dead. All of the surviving undead will ascend to meet with God in the afterlife. They will either inherit the telestial realm or be hurled into the outer darkness with Satan (see D&C 76:32–33, 81–112), depending on their actions.
- In His due role as King of Heaven and Earth, He will usher in a new era. When Jesus returns, He will impose His rule over the entire world, including the United States. The Church will become a member of that kingdom as a result of this event. For 1,000 years, he will reign over all of the people on the face of the globe in peace. It was not until Jesus Christ’s first visit to the world that He appeared in splendor. A manger of hay was used as a birthing place for him, and he was laid in it. In contrast to what the Jews had expected from their Savior, Jesus did not arrive with a large army. As an alternative, He came proclaiming, ″Love your enemies,. do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who despitefully employ you″ (Matthew 5:44). He was rejected and crucified as a result of his actions. Nevertheless, He will not be rejected when He returns in the future, ″because every ear shall hear it, and every knee shall bend, and every tongue shall confess″ that Jesus is the Christ (D&C 88:104). He will be addressed as ″Lord of lords and King of kings,″ among other titles (Revelation 17:14). In Isaiah 9:6, he is described as ″Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The eternal Father, The Prince of Peace.″
In light of the events leading up to the Second Coming, what are your thoughts and sentiments right now?
How Will We Know When the Savior’s Coming Is Near?
- When Jesus Christ was born, just a small number of people were aware that the world’s Saviour had arrived.
- Once again, there will be no mistake about who He is when He returns.
- No one knows when the Savior will return to earth for the second time.
- ‘No one knows what day it is or what hour it is, not even the angels of heaven, but only my Father knows’ (Matthew 24:36; see also D&C 49:7).
In order to give us a better understanding of the time period leading up to His return, the Lord used a parable: ″Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: ″So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors″ (Mark 13:28–29).In addition, the Lord has provided us with several indicators that His return is approaching.His warning came immediately after He revealed the signs: ″Be on the lookout; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.″…″Be ready, too, since the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.″ 24:42, 44 (Matthew 24:42, 44).See Chapter 43 of this book for further information on how we will be able to tell when Jesus’ Second Coming is approaching.
How Can We Be Ready When the Savior Comes?
- Our acceptance of the gospel’s teachings and incorporation of these teachings into our lives is the most effective method we may prepare for the Savior’s return.
- We should strive to live each day to the fullest extent possible, just as Jesus did when He was on the world.
- We can look to the prophet for guidance and then act on his recommendations.
- We can live in such a way that the Holy Ghost will be able to instruct us.
If we do this, we will look forward to the Savior’s return with joy rather than with fear and anxiety.Fear not, little sheep; the kingdom is yours until I come, the Lord declared.As you can see, I’m on my way.Even so, it’s a good thing.I say, ″Amen″ (D&C 35:27).Why should we be more concerned with our readiness than we should be with the precise timing of the Second Coming of Christ?
- 1 Corinthians 15:40–42
- D&C 76
- 88:17–35 (kingdoms of glory)
- Articles of Faith 1:10 (Jesus to reign)
- Alma 11:43–44
- 40:23 (the Resurrection explained)
- D&C 88:96–98 (the dead to be raised from the dead)
- D&C 88:96–98 (the dead to be raised from the dead)
- D&C 88:96–98 (the dead to be raised from the
The Second Coming Has Been ‘Imminent’ for 2,000 Years
- Pew Research found that 58 percent of white evangelical Christians in the United States think that Jesus Christ will return to Earth by the year 2050, based on a study conducted in 2010.
- According to Pew Research, 41 percent of all Americans (not just evangelicals) believe that the Second Coming is not only true, but that it will take place by 2050 – in other words, during their lifetime.
- The fact that numerous earlier generations have thought that the world will come to an end during their lifetimes and that Christ’s return was consequently imminent is something that current Christians may not be aware of.
- ″There are those standing here, who will not taste death until they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom,″ Jesus says to his followers at the conclusion of Matthew 16:28.
This text has been subjected to a number of different interpretations.Several biblical prophecies foresee Jesus Christ’s triumphant return to Earth to overcome the forces of evil and create a 1,000-year reign of peace before the Final Judgment of all people are referred to as the Second Coming.The belief of the Second Coming is the cornerstone of Christian eschatology, which is defined as the study of the ″final things,″ also known as the ″end times″ in the Bible.According to Richard Kyle, an emeritus professor of religion at Tabor College in Hillsboro, Kansas, and author of ″Apocalyptic Fever: End-Time Prophecies in Modern America,″ while Christians of various denominations may share a general belief in the Second Coming, there are significant differences over the details.″Some would argue that Christ has already arrived, spiritually speaking,″ Kyle explains.″Others might argue that Jesus is not going to physically appear until a specific period in the future.
Then there are variances in terms of when and how to do things, as well as everything in between.″
Seven Years of Tribulation, 1,000 Years of Peace
- However, it is not the only apocalyptic narrative in the Bible.
- The book of Revelation in the New Testament serves as the primary source of prophesies concerning the Second Coming of Christ (an ″apocalypse″ is a divinely revealed vision of things to come).
- It is likely that Jesus and his fellow Jews were also aware with the book of Daniel, which is considered to be the most apocalyptic literature in the Hebrew Bible (known to Christians as the Old Testament).
- Jesus’ prophesies about the end of the world, reported in the Gospel of Matthew, are combined to form the current Christian understanding of the Second Coming.
Snippets from Daniel and Revelation, as well as Jesus’ own prophecies about the latter days, have all contributed to this picture.According to Daniel, the Messiah will not arrive until after a seven-year era of ″tribulation,″ which is a period of persecution.As Jesus depicts it in Matthew, this chaotic era is characterized by two things: ″″There have been wars and rumors of wars,″ as well as ″famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various locations.″ A false prophet who, according to Jesus, ″will come in my name, claiming, I am Christ, and shall mislead many″ will also make himself known about halfway through the period of affliction.″ Attempts to identify the Antichrist have always played a significant role in forecasting the exact day and time of the Second Coming of Christ.In Kyle’s opinion, ″anytime you have a highly despised individual in history, clearly the Hitlers and the Mussolinis, they are at the very least considered as servants of the Antichrist.″ ″The Antichrist is a cunning individual who first appears to be OK, but at the midway point of the seven-year tribulation period, he reveals his real colors.″ According to the Book of Revelation, when Jesus comes, he and his army of angels will destroy the Antichrist and imprison Satan for a thousand years in the Lake of Fire.When that 1,000-year era of peace comes to an end, known as the Millennium (from the Latin mille, which means ″thousand″), Christ himself will rule on Earth, ushering in the ″Golden Age″ of peace and prosperity that Jews have long desired.Immediately following the Millennium, Satan will be allowed to launch one more hopeless revolt before the Final Judgment.
Does the Bible Give a Time Frame for the Second Coming?
- Among Christians, the most contentious issue is the precise date of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
- Is it more likely that Christ will return to Earth before or after the Millennium?
- Premillennialists are those who think that Jesus will return before the Millennium and personally preside over the 1,000 years of peace that will follow.
- ″Postmillennialists″ are those who think that Christ will return only after his Church has established a Golden Age on Earth have come to this conclusion.
According to the Bible, when Jesus’ Apostles inquire regarding the time of Christ’s second coming, he famously responds, ″No one knows what day or hour it will be; not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father knows″ (Matthew 24:36).However, this hasn’t stopped centuries of Christians from making educated guesses.According to Kyle, throughout the first century following Jesus’ crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension into heaven, the vast majority of Christians were premillennialists, believing that his Second Coming was just around the corner.″They had a difficult time accepting the fact that they would die before Christ’s coming,″ Kyle explains.Even when the promised day failed to materialize, early Christian writers such as Clement of Rome and Tertullian held fast to the premillennial idea that Jesus will personally return to earth to defeat evil and reign as the foretold ″King of Kings″ in the future.That idea began to erode over time, however, and a new understanding of the timetable of the Second Coming was promoted by Augustine of Hippo, a fourth-century theologian who lived during the time of Christ’s first coming.
Augustine contended in his best-known work, ″The City of God,″ that the Millennium had already begun (postmillennialism), or, more precisely, according to Kyle, that Christ’s 1,000-year reign was a ″spiritual kingdom″ rather than a physical monarchy, and that the Millennium had already begun.Because Augustine rejects a literal reading of the books of Revelation, Daniel, and Matthew, some theologians refer to his approach as ″amillennialism.″ They believe that the prophecies of Revelation, Daniel, and Matthew are figurative language describing how Christ works through his Earthly Church to prepare the world for His triumphant return.″Throughout the Middle Ages, the Church regarded itself as performing a significant portion of,″ Kyle explains.″The Church was viewed as a vehicle for carrying out God’s will on the planet.″
Premillennialism Makes a Big Comeback
- For over 1,500 years, Augustine’s symbolic interpretation of the Second Coming controlled the Church, but then along came a preacher named John Nelson Darby in the nineteenth century.
- The Irish reformer was certain that the Church was in ruins and that the end of the world was near.
- He was right.
- Darby discovered that God’s creation was split into seven separate years or ″dispensations,″ the last of which was the Millennium, based on a literal reading of the Bible’s apocalyptic prophecies, according to Darby.
The fiery premillennial concept preached by Darby asserted that Christ will surely return in person to conquer the Antichrist, bind Satan, and rule over his Earthly kingdom for 1,000 years.Darby was known for his fiery premillennial teaching.But first, during the ″Rapture,″ as predicted in the New Testament book of 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, the virtuous and faithful would be ″taken up″ to heaven, where they would spend eternity with the Lord.Darby’s imaginative interpretation of the Second Coming and the end of the world became known as ″premillennial dispensationalism,″ and it eventually came to dominate evangelical Christianity’s apocalyptic outlook.In 1970, ″The Late Great Planet Earth″ became a best-selling book, bringing Darby’s philosophy to the attention of a new generation of Christian believers.Author Hal Lindsey wrote one of the first books to openly relate biblical predictions of the Second Coming to contemporary world events, such as the Cold War and Israel’s restoration, as well as to the restoration of the Jewish state of Israel.
It has been estimated that more than 35 million copies of ″The Late Great Planet Earth″ have been sold, which is a clear evidence of the continuing urgency and resonance of the Second Coming among modern Christians.Another piece of evidence that the Second Coming is still alive and strong in the Christian imagination is the internationally successful ″Left Behind″ trilogy by Jerry B.Jenkins, which recreated the Rapture in our own time.
Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return to Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After the Year of His Death: What You Must Do To Be Ready! – Kindle edition by Ansley, Gabriel. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- Please, be honest with yourself: you’d be interested in knowing the exact day on which Jesus Christ would return to the planet Earth, wouldn’t you?
- Unfortunately, you’ve been told your entire life that it’s impossible to know what you don’t know.
- Throughout your life, you’ve heard the statement ″no one knows the day or the hour″ blasted into your ears repeatedly in an attempt to persuade you that God never revealed anything concerning the time of Christ’s coming.
- Well, wouldn’t you know it, you’ve been deceived your entire life!
Gabe Ansley Erb will persuade you that God not only ″announced the end from the beginning″ (Isaiah 46:10), but that He also predicted the year of Christ’s death on the cross, as well as the year of Christ’s return to the earth.Gabriel Ansley Erb’s book is available now.God also revealed the EXACT DAY (during a calendar year) of Christ’s crucifixion, the EXACT DAYS (during a calendar year) of his burial, the EXACT DAY (during a calendar year) of his resurrection, and the EXACT DAY (during a calendar year) on which he would send the Holy Spirit.If your church isn’t teaching you those things, I’m assuming it isn’t doing so.Friends, the days of being oblivious to God’s Word have come to an end!Jesus is on his way to meet you!
It is past time to comprehend the ENTIRE prophetic reality of God’s Word!No more deception!There will be no more dishonesty!There will be no more pulling the wool over our eyes!Purchase this book today and set yourself free from Satan’s deceptions.You will not be disappointed!
What You Will Learn In The Book
- It provides proof for the presence of God
- Delivers God’s truth to all people, regardless of their religious affiliation
- Discovers God’s prophetic themes hidden beneath the surface of old Bible stories.
- It reveals the exact time when Christ’s coming will be just outside the door
- This book clarifies all of the biblical ambiguity around salvation.
- It reveals Satan’s last-day deceptions (demonological teachings) in the church
- The confidence in God and His Word is strengthened as a result of this experience.
What People Are Saying About the Book
- I’ve just finished reading your book.
- Other than the Bible itself, this is the most incredible thing I have ever read, and no doubt really inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- In the Old Testament, I had always seen vague types and shadows of future events, but the precision and accuracy that comes out when considering the ″minor″ details, and the fact that God has complete control over the situation in order to exert His Will, just gives God so much more glory than I could have ever imagined gives Him even more glory.
Reading this book has reaffirmed my belief that He is in complete command of the situation.It is much appreciated that you made it public.Chris is a good example of this.I strive to spread the word about your book as much as I can since it was a tremendous help to me in explaining that the books of the Bible are not merely fiction, but rather a declaration of God’s master plan.Thank you very much for your work.Your book has truly enhanced my interest in studying the bible, and I appreciate you for that!
Wishing you the best of luck on your adventure!Brandon adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverb I could write a novel about your book, about how grateful I am for it, about how grateful I am that this book has opened my eyes and heart to the truth.I could write a novel about your book, about how thankful I am for it, about how grateful I am that this book has opened my eyes and heart to the truth.What the Father’s Master Time Plan and The Prophetic Creation Week have accomplished is simply wonderful!Thank you very much, and thank you to God as well!I’m madly in love with you!
You saved my soul and I can never thank you and the Lord enough for this.God Bless You.~ Krisztina
- Written in 2008, before Harold Camping’s 2011 fiasco, the Mayan’s 2012 flop, the tetrad blood moon 2014/15 void, the Shemitah 2016 sham, and so on, the book ″Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return to Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After the Year of His Death&Pr