What Is Jesus’ Phone Number?
“Can you tell me how to contact Jesus? My five-year-old inquired, “Does He even have a phone number?” he wondered. “No, Jesus doesn’t have a phone or a phone number,” I said with a giggle. “Well, why not?” says the author. I’m not sure how I’m meant to communicate with Him. “I can’t even make out what He’s doing.” “I think prayer is what His phone number is.” Daniel chuckled, saying, “That’s not a phone number, dumb Mama.” It would be nice if he understood how much I know about dialing that phone number.
So many nights I would sneak into church with my father’s keys in my pocket and allow myself in.
When I was younger, I dialed that phone number a lot.
Our passports were taken away by the military, who accused us of being spies and fomenting instability in the country.
- We were completely afraid.
- God also moved my father, who was on the other side of the world, to call that phone number at the same time we did and pray for our well-being as well.
- My thoughts immediately flashed back to my late twenties.
- I couldn’t see anything.
- Finally, after being confronted by a friend, I had to take the chance that God really did want me, despite my mess.
- I was crying out to Jesus when the clouds above me, as well as the clouds above my heart, parted to show a sky filled with the most brilliant stars I had seen in years.
- After a few years, I was up all night with our first kid, who was born the following year.
The tears were streaming down our cheeks as we pleaded with Jesus to intercede and cure this young one who was in such distress.
It was five years later that we were sent to the emergency hospital after our second baby, Daniel, was diagnosed with RSV.
He was struggling to breathe, he didn’t want to eat, and he had little energy to do anything.
His condition began to improve on the third day, and we believe it was because we turned to Jesus in our hour of need.
It took other family members to bring Daniel to me so that he could breastfeed for a week since I was too weak to move out of my chair.
With my pulse rate racing to 225 bpm and feeling thirsty, queasy, and hot, I ended up passing out on the restroom floor.
Oh, how I clutched to that phone number throughout the entire night.
My husband was suffering from cancer, and there was nothing I could do to help him get better.
As I called out to Jesus, I was overwhelmed by an unbearable sense of panic.
His presence was all about me, and serenity washed over me as a result of my decision to dial His phone number when I needed Him the most.
This is a line that is never busy, the connection is always strong, and there are no costs associated with using it.” It doesn’t matter how large or tiny our prayers appear to be; He always responds to us in our natural state.
“I think I’ve figured out what Jesus’ phone number is now,” Daniel said with a grin.
“Daniel, you are absolutely correct.” That phone number is extremely significant to me, and I hope that my son Daniel will realize this one day.
One day, circumstances beyond his control will force him to make a decision.
The one who goes directly to the heart of God.
The one who embodies the one and only combination we require: bending our knees, folding our hands, and pouring out our souls. Take the opportunity today to call the line “Dear Jesus.” and say hello. Christy Bass Adams, class of 2021 All photos courtesy of Canva.
Christy Bass Adams
At Fellowship Baptist Church in Madison, Florida, Christy Bass Adams serves as the Outreach and Connections Coordinator for the congregation. She is also a published author, with her first devotional book set to be released in the spring of 2022. Her most essential function, however, is that of a wife of 17 years and mother of two active boys in her home. She has over 18 years of experience in the field of teaching, having worked at both the primary and collegiate levels. Fishing and lounging around a campfire are two of her favorite activities.
The Urban Legend of the ‘Jesus Phone Number’ 888-888-8888
In the case of a phone number that is either blessed or cursed by similarly misfortunate events, such as a terrible car accident, the phone company chose not to provide it as an option to any new potential consumers. According to the reports, anybody who has had this phone number and was otherwise in good condition has either been shot to death or has been diagnosed with an illness and has died within a few days of being diagnosed. You might wonder, what is this mysterious number that lies at the heart of this urban legend.
The Cursed Number
For example, there was this 48-year-old man who was able-bodied and physically active, and who believed that the number ‘8’ would bring him good fortune since, in China, the number ‘8’ is considered to be the number of prosperity. He was stricken with cancer shortly after obtaining this phone number, and he passed away only a few months after receiving it. The next individual to get the phone number 888-888-8888 was shot and killed by an unknown assailant while dining with his girlfriend in a restaurant in Los Angeles.
The Blessed ‘Jesus Number’
There are a plethora of YouTube videos of individuals dialing the number 8 and believing they would be connected with ‘Jesus,’ which are available.
The Legit 888-8888
888-8888 is the phone number for a law company in Buffalo, New York, which may also be reached at toll-free 800-888-8888. Their advertising is centered around this one-of-a-kind number: “Have you been injured in an accident? Don’t put it off any longer, dial 8.” So, is the number 888-888-8888 a blessing or a curse, and what is the true tale behind it? You might chalk it up to another another bizarre and improbable urban legend, but tempting fate is a bad idea. Obviously, there is no such thing as a Bloody Mary, but because it is a narrative that most of us were told as children, there is no way I would stand there in a dark restroom and conjure one up.
We’ll go into the grisly details of the story another time.
The 12 Wildest Movie Urban Legends
Just when you think you’ve heard everything there is to know about Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, and Christianity, someone comes along to prove you incorrect.
A man in Sydney, Australia, has done something that is almost unheard of in the Christendom.
According to God’s Word, a guy called Mark astonished a member of the Youth With A Mission (YWAM) team by asking for the phone number of Jesus Christ after hearing about him for the first time! “I was startled by the entire conversation,” Blair Coyle, a member of YWAM’s MusicArts Discipleship Training Staff, said. “It just goes to show that people are eager for the Word of God.” Following Blair’s introduction to Mark, the following is the transcript of the conversation. “What are you going to do?” Markasked.
- “Can you tell me who Jesus is?” Markasks.
- Is it possible that Jesus is speaking to you?
- “Can you tell me the last thing He said to you?” According to Blair, Jesus sent them to the Blacktown train station to share the good news with the people there.
- Following that, Blair inquired as to whether he may pray with him.
- Blair inquired after praying, “How are you feeling?” he said.
- As Blair remarked, “What you’re feeling is God’s Spirit touching your heart.” “Jesus wants to offer me joy, serenity, hope, and a new life?” Mark inquired in response to this statement.
- “Does he want to speak with me?” He continued, when Blairnodded, by saying, “This sounds like a fantastic offer!
“Do you happen to have his phone number and any contact information?” “He is right here with us,” says the author “After a chuckle, Blair stated.
Blair later stated that his interaction with Mark had left a lasting effect on him.
Never before had I had the opportunity to speak with someone who was as receptive to the gospel as Mark had been.
He had undoubtedly heard a lot of unpleasant things regarding monetary mismanagement in the church, which had shaped his overall attitude of religion and of religion in general.
I said that I was simply there to bless him and share Jesus’ love with him.
People are yearning for a visceral and intense encounter with a kind and forgiving God.
God is on the lookout for those who are willing to heed His call and take the necessary steps to obey Him. “Are you prepared to lay down your life so that others may be aware of the hope that is offered to them?” he said of his subject. Wow, what a fantastic narrative this is throughout!
Welcome to the 1-800-HEAVEN Hotline
You have reached the 1-800-HEAVEN helpline. All prayer calls are recorded for the purpose of quality assurance. We invite you to visit our website at cash4salvation.org or one of our locations in Nebula Six for more information. To the year 33 AD, business hours are nine o’clock until nine twenty-five minutes before noon every other Tuesday, rotating every two and a half months until the year 33 AD. Press the number one button to go to Christianity. Press two to go to Judaism. Press three to go to Islam.
- If you do not adhere to any religion or if your religion is not mentioned, please convert to another faith and try your luck again.
- We aim to have your issue resolved as soon as possible.
- Thank you.
- To confess a sin, simply hit the appropriate button.
- To ask for the damnation of an adversary, press three times.
- To establish a pact with God, press the number five.
- To express gratitude to God for his provision at a time of need, press seven.
Press the number nine to make someone fall in love with you.
Press the number eleven to protest your afterlife placement.
I need to ask you a few things first before I can put you in touch with a suitable agent.
Please keep in mind that any number other than zero may result in a delay in the processing of your request.
Please provide an estimate of the number of falsehoods you have spoken from the time of your birth to the present, excluding lies given to children under the age of 3.
We’re on the home stretch.
Do you adhere to the precepts set by the Second Council of Nicaea in 787 AD, or do you adhere to those established by the Council of Hieria in 754 AD?
Hieria may be reached by pressing two.
Did the Augustinian precept of free will, which states that God has chosen to create a human species that has the ability but not the prerequisite of choosing a course of action prescribed by faith or that prescribed by heresy, and which seeks to marginalize the role of God’s omniscience and omnipotence while emphasizing the liberty of the human species (Homo sapien) over said Almighty power, give you the ability if not the right to pretend to love a person?
- Did this Yes is indicated by pressing one.
- Thank you very much.
- Taking credit card information from employees, to put it mildly.
- Taking credit cards from folks I work with is something I enjoy doing.
- Is this a correct statement?
- To say no, press two times.
- Please share your transgression.
You have chosen the following scenario: the murder of a valued friend.
To begin, press one for.
Enter… STEALING THE CREDIT CARDS OF OTHER PEOPLE You have accepted the option of accepting bribes from a multinational drug cartel as your occupation.
Yes is indicated by pressing one.
Thank you very much.
There have been 59 years, two months and twenty days of holding time.
Someone will be with you as soon as possible.
Ben Rietema (’14) is currently residing in the New Zealand town of Wanaka.
His favorite thing to do before entering a room to service it is to yell “HOUSEKEEPING” in the loudest, highest-pitched voice he can manage. benrietema.wordpress.com/
Jesus Loves a Phone Scammer
Jesus has a soft spot for phone scammers. On March 10th, 2020, I received a phone call from the DEA, which stands for “Drug Enforcement Agency.” They attempted to contact me a number of times before I returned their calls. Initially, I feigned to be concerned and played along with their game. In my conversation with the so-called “DEA Agent,” I expressed my concern about what he was telling me and stated that I did not want to go into problems. When I was about to be moved to a “supervisor,” who was prepared to assist me in this circumstance, I was relieved of my responsibilities.
- “Yes,” he responded.
- He took a deep breath and said, “Yes.” “Do you realize how much Jesus cares about you?” I inquired.
- God’s Son died on the cross to atone for your sins, and He genuinely cares about you!
- I reminded him once more that Jesus died for each and every one of his sins.
- And then I informed him that Jesus cares about you so much that He sacrificed His life for you.
- I reminded him that we are all sinners and that we fall short of God’s expectations when we rely on our own power.
- 3:23 (Romans 3:23) After I finished teaching him about Jesus, he expressed gratitude by saying, “Thank you, I needed this.” That instant, I felt and knew that the Living God had touched him; I simply knew it in my heart that it had happened.
I quickly contacted the number back to see if I could get in touch with him, and the operator informed me that “the agent who called me was not available.” I immediately phoned again from a different phone number, and they recognized my voice and replied with “Hello, this is DaveBusters,” which was a nice touch.
- In our phone conversation, he admitted that he had contacted me last week pretending to be a Drug Enforcement Administration agent.
- He admitted to me that he was a backsliding Christian who had fallen into some difficult circumstances.
- My phone call served as a gentle reminder to him that he was a son of the Most High, Christ Jesus!
- As a result, when I returned his phone call, he realized God was persistently pursuing him, driving him out of that area.
- Our conversations took place over the phone and over text messages over the next week or two.
- It is always humbling to realize that God can use you to benefit someone else.
- Dan was used by God to serve as a reminder to me to be courageous and to trust that God can use me in any scenario, including a phishing phone call.
“Do you know who Jesus is?” you might inquire of them.
Simply stating “Jesus” might be sufficient, but telling them that “Jesus loves them” is quite effective.
It is OK to question them, “Do you want to know how to get to heaven?” if they are not 100 percent confident about where they will spend their eternal existence.
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved,” according to the Bible.
I repent of my sins and wicked ways.
It is not necessary to know everything about the Bible in order to share the love of Jesus with someone.
“Do you not realize that you are God’s temple, and that the Spirit of God resides within you?” says 1 Corinthians 3:16.
We have the potential to participate in the “Great Commission of Jesus Christ,” and we should do so.
“Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All power has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.'” (Matthew 28:18-20) Send out disciples to all countries, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and instructing them to observe all that I have told them to do.
Amen.” Before ascending into Heaven and taking His place at the right side of God, Jesus gave His followers one final instruction: the Great Commission (also known as the Great Commission).
Your mission field is not always in another country or continent, but can be found right in your own backyard, your neighborhood, your workplace, and among your family and friends.
The author, Michael W.
Since 2002, he has worked as a Financial Advisor for a variety of clients.
Michael and his wife Patty live in Apollo Beach, Florida, and are members of the Crossing Church, which is located in Ruskin.
813-431-2640 is the phone number to call. Securities and investment advice are provided via G.A. ReppleCompany, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor – member FINRASIPC. 407-339-9090101 Normandy Road Casselberry, FL 32707T.