Ada Jesus – Wikipedia
- Ada Jesus (Mercy Mmesoma Obi) was born on April 19, 1998, and died on April 21, 2021 (at the age of 23) at Zenith Medical & Kidney Centre in Abuja, Nigeria. OccupationActress
|Spouse(s)||Kingsley Nnadi (m. 2019)|
Mercy Mmesoma Obi Nnadi (née Obi; 19 April 1998 – 21 April 2021), better known by her stage name Ada Jesus, was a Nigerian actress and comedienne who rose to fame in the late 1990s.
Early life and education
Ada Jesus was originally from the Nigerian town of Orlu in the state of Imo. She received her bachelor’s degree from Imo State University.
After graduating from university, Ada Jesus began modeling and attending auditions for films and television series, which she continues to do now.She also worked as a cleaner for a retired pilot before embarking on a career as a stand-up comedian, where she performed at various events and performances throughout the world.Ada Jesus gained popularity after she began publishing comedic sketches in the Igbo language on social media platforms like as Instagram and Facebook in 2018.
Sickness and death
In the months after her graduation from the university, Ada Jesus began modeling and going on auditions for films and television serials.She also worked as a cleaner for a retired pilot before embarking on a career as a stand-up comedian, appearing at various events and performances around the country.It wasn’t until she began uploading Igbo language comedy routines on Instagram and Facebook in 2018 that Ada Jesus gained widespread attention.
Ada Jesus was the third child in her family, and she was the youngest. She tied the knot with Kingsley Nnadi on April 5, 2019, and gave birth to a daughter on December 6, the same year.
- The comedian ‘Ada Jesus’ died two days after her birthday, according to Emmanuel Egobiambu (21 April 2021). Channels on television. • John-Mark and Aisha (as of April 20, 2021)
- (21 April 2021). ″Comedienne Ada Jesus has passed away,″ reads the obituary. ″How Comedienne, Ada Jesus Accused Prophet Odumeje, Rita Edochie Of Staging Fake Miracles Before Her Death″. Voice of Nigeria. Retrieved on April 21, 2021.
- ″How Comedienne, Ada Jesus Accused Prophet Odumeje, Rita Edochie Of Staging Fake Miracles Before Her Death″. Reporters from the Sahara. Olonilua, Ademola
- Olonilua, Ademola
- retrieved on April 21, 2021. (21 April 2021). ″Ada Jesus died as a result of Nigeria’s inadequate healthcare system, according to Nigerian Tweeps.″ Retrieved on April 21, 2021, from The Punch Newspaper
- ″Comedian Ada Jesus dies of renal issues.″ The Punch Newspaper. a b ″Popular Nigerian comedienne Ada Jesus dies, her struggle with Prophet Odumeje″. Ripples Nigeria. 21 April 2021. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- a b ″Popular Nigerian comedienne Ada Jesus dies, her battle with Prophet Odumeje″. This article was originally published in TheNEWS magazine on April 21, 2021, and was retrieved on April 21, 2021.
- ″Who is Ada Jesus: Biography of di Nigerian Comedian wey die from Kidney ailment.″
- Olonilua, Ademola (22 April 2021) ″Rita Edochie responds following the death of Ada Jesus″. BBC News Pidgin. 21 April 2021. Retrieved 21 April 2021. Retrieved on April 22, 2021 from The Punch Newspaper
- Adelagun, Oluwakemi (April 21, 2021) ″Popular comedienne Ada Jesus is dead″. The Punch Newspaper. Retrieved on April 22, 2021. It’s the Premium Times. ″Comedienne Ada Jesus dies at the age of 22,″ according to the New York Times.
- Nwachukwu, John Owen (21 April 2021). ″Popular Comedian, Ada Jesus, dies after clash with Anambra Prophet″. TVC News. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- Nwachukwu, John Owen (21 April 2021). Daily Post Nigeria, retrieved on April 21, 2020
- Ososanya, Tunde, retrieved on April 21, 2020. Prophet Odumeje and Rita Edochie, both of whom are smoldering hot, make a vow never to forgive Ada Jesus as curses are rained down on her. Legit.ng. Retrieved on April 21, 2021.
- James Ojo, Legit.ng (12 April 2021). ″Rita Edochie: Ada Jesus’s circumstance has brought me to justice. Stop making fun of Odumeje ″… The Cable Lifestyle is a way of life. Dada, Adekunle (Adekunle) Adekunle Dada (Adekunle Dada) (18 April 2021). Ada Jesus’ family has been offered N1 million for her treatment, according to a video posted on YouTube by Odumeje. Within the country of Nigeria.
- Areo, Damola. ″Damola.″ Retrieved on April 21, 2021. ″Odumeje Forgives Ada Jesus and Makes a Donation to Aid in Her Treatment.″ Concise. Arogbonlo, Israel
- retrieved on April 21, 2021. (21 April 2021). ″From the beginning to the end of Ada Jesus’ death,″ says the author. In ″Prophet Odumeje Forgives Comedienne Ada Jesus, Gifts Her Family N1m,″ published in the Vanguard Newspaper on April 21, 2021, it is said that ″Prophet Odumeje Forgives Comedienne Ada Jesus, Gifts Her Family N1m.″ The Herald Newspaper, retrieved on April 21, 2021.
- Maymunah, Ajetunmobi, retrieved on April 21, 2021. Accessed April 21, 2021. ″What We Need Is Forgiveness, Not His Money: Ada Jesus’ Mother Says as She Rejects N1m from Prophet Odumeje.″ Legit.ng (Nigeria). Accessed April 21, 2021. (21 April 2021). ″Comedienne Ada Jesus has died after a battle with kidney disease,″ reports the Associated Press. Retrieved on April 21, 2021, from The Guardian Newspaper
- ″Ada Jesus dead: Nigerian Comedian, Ada Jesus dun die afta struggle wit Kidney ailment.″ The Guardian Newspaper.
- Nwosu, Philip (21 April 2021). BBC News Pidgin. Retrieved 21 April 2021. (21 April 2021). ″Comedian ‘Ada Jesus’ has passed away.″
- Olonilua, Ademola (21 April 2021) ″Comedienne Ada Jesus dies two days after celebrating her birthday″. The Sun Newspaper. Retrieved 21 April 2021. 21 April 2021
- Oamen, Samuel. The Punch Newspaper. Retrieved 21 April 2021. (21 April 2021). ″Seven interesting facts about Ada Jesus that you might not have known.″ Retrieved on April 21, 2021 from the The Nation Newspaper.
- Olonilua, Ademola (21 April 2021). ″Five things you didn’t know about Ada Jesus″ is a list of five things you didn’t know about Ada Jesus. ″Ada Jesus death: Nwada an alaala mm″ (Ada Jesus death: Nwada an alaala mm). The Punch Newspaper. Retrieved on April 21, 2021. BBC Igbo. Retrieved on April 21, 2021.
- ″Ada Jesus is dead: Rita Edochie, Odumeje na ihe ndz, and na-ekwu maka nw Ada Jesus″. BBC Igbo. Retrieved on April 21, 2021. Retrieved on the 21st of April, 2021, from the BBC Igbo website.
Ada Jesus Biography, Age, Wiki, Family, Boyfriend, Comedy
In this article, we will be discussing Ada Jesus, a Nigerian actress who has gained international recognition.Her social media sites have a large fan base with millions of followers, and she often posts to them.Her films went popular on social media, and she became well-known as a result.Ada Jesus has been in a number of Nigerian films and comedy videos.So let’s discuss about Ada Jesus’s wiki, biography, age, height, boyfriends, family, and other personal information.All those who are looking for her personal information, as well as all of her fans Continue reading this article to find out all of the specifics.
Ada Jesus Biography (Wikipedia, Profile)
Ada Jesus was born on the 19th of February in the year 1998.She has reached the age of 23.After that, she went on to complete her secondary education at Imo State and her bachelor’s degree at the Imo State University, Owerri.Following that, she began modeling and auditioning for roles in films as well as television series.If you want to learn more about Ada Jesus’s lifestyle, forthcoming movies, and comedy, keep reading this post and you’ll learn about all the newest news that we’ve provided you with below.Ada Jesus, a Nigerian comedian, died for unknown reasons.
Ada Jesus Wiki/Bio
- Mercy Cynthia Ginikachukwu is her real name. Ada is a nickname for Ada Nigerian actress and comedian who is well-known for her work in movies, Jesus Profession Instagram: Click Here Kingsley Chuks is the name of my boyfriend. Physical Condition: 23 Years of Age Height in centimeters: 167 cm
- in meters: 1.67 m
- in feet and inches: 5’6″ Height in meters: 1.67 m
- In Kilograms- 55 kg
- In Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 February 1998|
|Birth Place||Imo State, Nigeria|
|College Name||Imo State University Owerri|
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|Source Of Income||Movies|
|Appeared In||Many Comedy and Movies|
|Net Worth, Salary||N/A|
Ada Jesus Comedy Biography (Age, Bio, Career)
She is a Nigerian actress who also performs stand-up comedy.Her birthday is February 19th, 1998, and she was born in the year 1998.In the year 2020, she will be 23 years of age.She was born in Imo State, Nigeria, in the Birth Palace.She has appeared in a number of Nigerian films, including a number of comedic videos.Continue reading this page if you want to learn more about Ada Jesus’ personal life.
You will also learn about all the newest news about Ada Jesus’ biography.
Ada Jesus Family (Mother, Father Name)
Ada Jesus was born on the 19th of February, 1998, in the Nigerian state of Imo.Every year on February 19th, the Nigerian Girl celebrates her birthday with her family and friends.Ada Jesus Age will be 23 years old in 2021, according to the most recent available data.There is no mention of her father’s or mother’s names on this page.As a result, everyone should continue reading this article and learning about her own lifestyle on this page, which is provided on this page.Take a look at these more resources: Aliya Hamidi’s wiki page
Ada Jesus Wikipedia (Latest Comedy Videos)
Ada Jesus is a well-known Nigerian actress who also happens to be a comedian. Her social media sites have a large fan base with millions of followers, and she often posts to them.
Ada Jesus stands about 5 feet and 6 inches tall. After graduating, she began modeling professionally. Her physical weight is between 55 kilograms and 121 pounds. Also see Destiny Etiko’s biography, wiki, age, and relationship with her husband.
Ada Jesus Boyfriends, Relationship
According to the information available, she was single. Kingsley Chuks is the name of her boyfriend. If you want to know about her Lover Story and Affair, then continue reading this post and find out all the information on the page provided below.
Ada Jesus Husband (Married) Child
According to the available information, Ada Jesus is not in a relationship. Although this news source has not been validated as of yet, we will present you with all of the most up-to-date information.
Who is Ada Jesus? (Mercy Cynthia Ginikachukwu)
Ada Jesus is a well-known Nigerian actress and model.Her true name is Ada Jesus, and she was born in Mexico.She is a model who has been in a number of video clips.She became well-known as a result of her Acts.In Nigeria, she has amassed a significant following.She is considered to be one of the most popular actresses in Nigerian cinema.
You will be able to see her in modeling shoots in the near future.
Some Amazing Facts About Ada Jesus
- ″No″ to smoking and ″No″ to consuming alcoholic beverages
- She adores her mother and everything about her.
- She enjoys traveling and has a strong desire to make new acquaintances.
Social Media Profile
FAQ About Ada Jesus
Q.1 Who is the Boyfriend of Ada Jesus?
Ans. Kingsley Chuks
Q.2 What is the age of Ada Jesus?
Ans. Ada Jesus is 23 years old at the time of this writing.
Q.3 Is Ada Jesus Married?
Di life and times of Nigerian comedian Ada Jesus
21st of April, 2021 On Wednesday, news of the death of famed Nigerian comedian Wey Bin Dey, who had been battling kidney illness, sent shockwaves across the country’s social media realm.Di comic has been in the spotlight since the news of her illness, which is scheduled to occur in February of 2021, broke.Most people were unaware of di social media skit creator until she was tragically killed, according to reports.Have you seen some of the tins you fit but don’t know anything about Ada Jesus?
Ada Jesus profile
Mercy Mmesoma Obi is Jesus’ true name, according to the Bible.She will celebrate her birthday on Tuesday, two days before the authorities will declare her death on Wednesday.During 2017, Di, a 23-year-old Instagram celebrity, began posting comedic sketches on social media.Although it is unclear whether that is the year in which she began her comedy career, sources bin state that before she began doing skits, she performed as a stand-up comedian at a variety of events and programs.However, because of the positive responses she receives on social media, her comedy routine begins to gain popularity.The majority of her comedic videos are in the Igbo language, and she uses them to discuss current topics involving celebrities and influencers.
She has collaborated with a number of well-known Nigerian comedians, including Sir One and Kinemaster, among others.Aside from humour, there is lots of pipo sabi.Besides being an actress, Ada Jesus is also a musician who will release a song with comedian Emma Mbe in November 2020 under the title ‘Ada & Emma mbe are in love.’ ″A very happy mother’s day to me, whether I’m single or married, because I have a child and I’m a very proud mother.″ As a result, she tok for the post.Ada Jesus’ instagram username, @adajesuscomedy, has over 30,000 followers, according to the comedian.
Mercy Ada Jesus Biography, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Child, Daughter, Comedy, Instagram, Wikipedia
Pictures of Mercy Ada Jesus taken from her Instagram account. Mercy Ada Jesus’ biographical information can be found on Wikipedia. Her height is 5 feet 8 inches. She has two daughters and a son. She has a boyfriend. She has movies and a net worth. She is from Odumeje, Nigeria. Ada Jesus’ real name is Mercy Ada Jesus Nollywood actress and Igbo comedienne pictures can be found on Instagram.
History Of Ada Jesus: Everything To Know About Mercy Ada Jesus, Husband, Sickness, Death, Health Saga, Family, Parents, Mother, Children, Controversies, Life Story
Who is Mercy Ada Jesus, and what is her story?In addition to being a prominent Igbo comedienne, Mercy Ada Jesus is also a Nigerian-born Instagram comedian and Nollywood actor.Mercy Ada Jesus is well known for her comedic videos that she puts on YouTube and Instagram.Ada Jesus’ true name is Mercy Cynthia Mmesoma Ginikachukwu, and she was born in Nigeria.Town of residence, state of origin, and tribe: What is the origin of Mercy Ada Jesus?Mercy Ada Jesus is from the Nigerian town of Orlu, which is located in the state of Imo.
Mercy Ada Jesus’s date of birth, birthday, and age are all shown here.Mercy Ada Jesus was born on the 20th of April in the year 1997.Ada Jesus celebrated her 24th birthday on April 20, 2021, just a few months before she passed away.Ada’s true age is unknown.Mercy Ada Jesus said she was 35 years old in a YouTube comedic video, but she is actually in her 20s, according to Jesus.
- Meet Mercy Ada Jesus’ family, which includes her parents, sister, mother, and father.
- Mercy Ada Jesus has a younger sister, who is also named Mercy Ada Jesus.
- Mercy Ada Jesus’ baby daddy is Kingsley Chuks, and he is also Mercy Ada Jesus’ husband.
- It is true that they are engaged to be married.
- Ada Jesus and her husband are depicted in photographs.
- Ada Jesus’s Husband’s Photographs Various Photographs of Ada Jesus’ Husband Family Ada as a portrait Ada hears Jesus’ cries for help.
- Jesus cries out for his husband (Comedy video) His name is Kingsley Chuks and he is Mercy Ada Jesus’ lover.
- Is Mercy Ada Jesus married?
- Is she separated?
- Is she getting divorced?
Mercy Ada Jesus is not married, but she is in a relationship with Kingsley Chuks, who is her boyfriend.Her Facebook profile indicates that she is ‘Separated,’ and she describes herself as a single mother on her Instagram account.Mercy Ada Jesus and her daughter are represented by the words ″daughter, children, child.″ Mercy Ada Jesus has been in a few Nollywood films with some of the industry’s most well-known actors and actresses.
Ada Jesus’ Igbo-language YouTube videos of comedic nature: In Igbo language, Mercy Ada Jesus creates her comedic videos, which she then uploads to her YouTube channel and Instagram page account.Some of Mercy Ada Jesus’ comedic videos have gone viral in the past, and she continues to do so.Net worth consists of the sum of one’s assets less one’s liabilities.
- Her income comes from a variety of sources such as stand-up comedy, acting, and running a successful company.
- Mercy Ada Jesus’ height has been questioned.
- Mercy Ada Jesus is a small woman with a low stature.
- Ada Jesus and Odumeje (Ada Jesus and Odumeje): Mercy Ada Jesus is a regular visitor to Prophet Odumeje’s congregation.
Kidnapping: Members of Pastor Odumeje’s church are kidnapped.Mercy Ada Jesus, You Made Fun Of Me!!Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere aka Odumeje, the Spiritual Director of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry in Onitsha, Anambra State, has become a social media sensation following the release of a video that has been attributed to him.In the viral video, a Nigerian femala comedian known as Mercy Ada Jesus is shown getting beaten by members of Odumeje’s church for poking fun of the controversial Prophet Muhammad on social media, according to the film’s creator.After thrashing the comedian, who was bound to the ground, the ‘thugs’ told her she had 24 hours to apologize to Prophet Odumeje before they released her.
- Take a look at the video below: It has come to the point when the actions of the so-called Prophet Odumejeje must be halted in their entirety.
- I used to find that idiot’s funny boffonry amusing, but that is no longer the case.
- Mercy Ada Jesus was abducted and abused by his men in this video after she posted a video making fun of Odumeje’s picture.
- twitter.com/tiZDAosNZ9 — GENOCIDE is a term used to describe the intentional destruction of human life.
- With The Jonathonians in Southern Kaduna on February 19, 2020 (@The Jonathanian) Instagram: Instapage Account Profile for Mercy Ada Jesus Handle adajesuscomedy The Ada Jesus Death, Sickness, and Health Saga is as follows: Ada Jesus died on April 21, 2021, a day after she celebrated her 24th birthday.
- She was 24 years old.
- This occurred after she suffered a stroke and was rejected by Prophet Odumeje as well as actress Rita Edochie, among other people.
- Ada Jesus passed away as a result of kidney illness.
I Never Thought Ada Jesus Would Die Young – Husband
Nnadi Kingsley, the husband of late comedienne Ada Jesus, has stated that he did not expect his wife to die at the early age of 24 because he was hoping that she would recover from the renal condition that she was facing at the time of her death.In an emotional interview with Saturday Beats, the 28-year-old father of one shared his final moments with his wife, who was also present.″I’m not feeling well at all,″ he stated emphatically.My wife was someone I cherished tremendously.It is so terrible and tragic that she has passed away.The day she died, I was with her at the hospital where she passed away.
I kept my gaze fixed on her until she gave up.I never imagined that she would pass away at such a young age.Even after she succumbed to her injuries in my presence, I held out hope that she might regain consciousness.Mr Harrison Gwamnishu and I were both there in the hospital, and neither of us believed she would succumb to her injuries.″I had such high expectations that she would survive, and the physicians gave us reason to be optimistic as a family.″ She didn’t even make a wish for herself on her birthday, which was April 19.
- We were just relieved that she had reached the age of one year.
- Her statements were likewise devoid of any unusual phrasing that would have hinted that she was aware that she was about to die.
- She had hoped that she would be able to recuperate.
- A pastor I was acquainted with through a mutual acquaintance visited her in the hospital to pray for her, and when she inquired as to whether she would recover, he said affirmatively.
- Everyone in her immediate vicinity did everything they could to help her.
- Money was not a problem in this situation.
- Our marriage had been two years when it was celebrated on April 5.
- Her last request was for me to bring her food on the day she died, but after a time, she began to scream and scream.
- When I inquired as to the nature of the problem, she said that I should contact the physicians.
- After she received the injection, the doctors reported that her breathing had become extremely difficult.
″Her parents and other members of my family are still in disbelief at the tragic news.″ Ada Jesus had stated before her death that the prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje, who lived in Anambra, had conspired with the actress Rita Edochie to create fictitious miracles.She went on to claim that she assisted Edochie in luring males into sleeping with her.″I had met with Prophet Odumeje and Rita Edochie to plead for their forgiveness after what my wife said against them went viral,″ the late comedienne’s husband revealed in response to the controversy.
Odumeje was first enraged, so I urged her family to accompany her to the church so that she could make a formal request for forgiveness.Following that, I was informed that Rita Edochie had released a video on YouTube stating that she had forgiven her; however, I have not yet viewed it.Since her death, the two of them have not communicated with me.
- Some of her fans, on the other hand, have reached out to me.″ Reactions from Rita Edochie on the death of Ada Jesus ″Things haven’t been easy or the same since Ada passed away,″ he said.
- I truly like her comedic manner, and it made me very pleased to see her.
- She is survived by two kids, one of whom is destined for me and the other who is destined for someone else.
- In the meantime, my daughter is one year and four months old, and my stepdaughter is seven years old.″ Funeral and obituary services Ada Jesus’s burial obituary is available online.
Her family has not yet issued an announcement on the death of comedian Mercy Ada Jesus.The day on which Ada Jesus will be laid to rest will be published on this page later.Mercy Ada Jesus is a woman who was born in the year 2000.Mercy Ada Jesus’s life story Ada Jesus is a comedic character.Ada Jesus and Odumeje are two of the most beautiful women in the planet.
How Ada Jesus die
22nd of April, 2021 The death of Ada Jesus, a comedian whose true name is Mmesoma Mercy Obi, was not a spiritual mata, but rather the result of a long-term medical care failure on the part of the family.The killing of Ada Jesus’ caretaker, Harrison Gwamnishu, on Thursday morning, following her death, sent shockwaves across Nigerian society.At the time dem choose the comedian, her health has deteriorated as a result of her inability to tok; as a result, the guy who bin dey gather support for her, e disclose.″Di death of Ada Jesus has nothing to do with anything spiritual,″ Gwamnishu tells the BBC, claiming that the comic died of natural causes.He goes on to say that the illness that killed the young mother was a typical occurrence in Pipo’s life.I also tell that Ada will not die if the authorities transport her to the hospital on time, but the illness will wreak havoc on her body – even physicians are baffled by this.
Ada Jesus bin don dey stabilise, according to Gwamnishu, as dem transport am to the Kidney Center in Abuja.″A lot of pipo have even offered to give their kidney to ensure that say Ada dies, but I’m shocked that she passed away just a few days ago.″ Our family has already traveled to Fortis Hospital in Mumbai, where Ada is receiving dialysis twice a week.″We just need to make sure she’s doing well in the interim before we transport her to Nigeria for her transplant,″ says the family.Pipo even begs others to send money simply to check if they are supporting her, but all of it is futile because she is not going to live.Dem don dey move her body as I dey tok to you now, dem don dey go Owerri.
- Her family will determine how they will bury her.
- ″I simply want to implore everyone to remember that although though Ada Jesus has passed away, we must continue to assist di family.″ ″Ada has one pikin, and di pikin is in need of assistance because my mom has passed away.″ Dem criticize and ridicule Ada as she suffers and begs for pardon.
- But when e and my staff see her, they immediately intervene and inform her that she need medical attention.
- He goes on to say He claims that she has not been able to discuss her medical history for the previous two years.
- It’s also made plain to pipo why I’m not raising funds for her on social media, as well as why I’m not coming to social media to ask pipo for money to aid with her health difficulty, as dey blame am and pipo blame her, respectively.
- Ada Jesus, according to him, was treated in the top kidney hospital in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, before she passed away.
- E add that money is not a barrier, as one oga Engr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah is willing to pay ten million naira to ensure that she has proper medical attention.
- Oga Harrison explains that they have gotten in touch with the Fortis hospital in Mumbai, and that she is currently on dialysis twice a week as they wait for her to stabilize before flying her to the United States for a transplant before she passes away.
- He concludes his remarks by saying, ″No man can stand in the position of God.″ BBC Dem dun place Ada Jesus dead bodi for mortuary as of Thursday, April 22, 2021, according to pidgin fit confam, which is one day after dem declare her death.
Ada Jesus die on Wednesday morning
″On Tuesday, April 20, 2020, we dey with Ada Jesus till around 5 or 6 p.m., and when we dey go, she doesn’t want us to leave.’Make us not leave,’ she cries out in her comot.I was on the phone with Kinsley at 11 p.m., who told me that dem wanted to give her an injection.as a result of the fact that she is given medications and injections every evening ″Oga is a slang term for a person who is not a native speaker of English.Harrison goes on to claim ″E tells us that the 50,000 naira injection will cause me to transfer money, but I’ve never sent money to anybody in that manner before.We make a direct transfer into the hospital’s account in order to treat the girl.
However, when he tok am, I came and send am di money about 11pm for the evening.After a ten-minute wait.Kingsley calls me and says, ″I don’t know what’s going on again,″ and ″Ada isn’t fit to go again.″ Doctors and nurses are said to be overflowing in di ward since she is breathing quicker.I leave with I dy, and I come down to the hospital right away.True-true, I saw physicians push her chest and administer oxygen to her face, and then they transported her to the intensive care unit.
- Around 7-8 a.m., a doctor arrived and informed us that she had not died.″ Nigerians on social media have expressed their sadness at the loss of Ada Jesus, a renowned young comedian.
- Ada Jesus, a 23-year-old Nigerian comedian, is most known for her sketches on social media, which are largely in the Igbo language – but she also performs as a stand-up comedian.
- She had only recently celebrated her birthday, which occurred only two days before the notification of her death, which occurred on Wednesday.
- Wey bin develop renal illness in February, and tori be claim dem rush her to the hospital when she suffers a cardiac attack – which resulted in her death – and that she died as a result.
Tears as comedian Ada Jesus is laid to rest
Ada Jesus passed away in April after a long battle with a renal condition.
Nigerian comedian Ada Jesus has been laid to rest.
She was laid to rest in her husband’s village in Umuakum Ejemewuru, Oguta L.G.A., Imo State, where he was born and raised.The 22-year-old comedienne died on Wednesday, April 21, in an Abuja hospital, according to her family members.After experiencing a heart attack, she was transported to the hospital for treatment.The hospitalization of Ada Jesus, who was diagnosed with renal illness, had lasted many months.Her health deteriorating, she sought forgiveness from individuals she had disparaged in the past, including prominent preacher Prophet Odumejeje and Nollywood actress Rita Edochie, who had both spoken out against her.However, even when her family brought her to the church to ask forgiveness, the prophet declared that she would not be pardoned until and until she provided evidence to support her accusations.
Using social media, the prophet accused the comedian of tarnishing his reputation by making false charges against him.Later, he and Edochie stated that they had forgiven Ada Jesus for her actions.Mercy Cynthia Ginikachukwu Obi, better known by her stage name Ada Jesus, was born in 1998 in the town of Orlu in the state of Imo.She had received her bachelor’s degree from Imo State University.It was on her Instagram profile, where she gained popularity, that she began her stand-up comedy career in 2018 and quickly soared to stardom.
- We wish her a peaceful repose for her sweet spirit.
Ada Jesus papa say im daughter know say she go die- See wetin her husband tok
28th of May, 2021 Di Fada of di late Nigerian comedian, Ada Jesus, claims that her daughter knows that she would die for the sake of the tins that she used to tok while she was unwell.During today’s funeral, the Hon.Onyefeze Alaekwe, who is also known as Ada Jesus papa, gave a BBC Pidgin reading.″My kid knows she’s going to die, so she tells me.You know when someone starts to tell you things like ″When she dies, make sure you give her a proper funeral,″ you know they’re lying.″ ″No, this is the day that I begin to see tins, and as someone who has been unwell for quite some time, her death does not come as a surprise to me.I’m not pleased that my daughter has died, but I’m not going to question God.″ ″Ada Jesus na di only daughter that I am blessed with.
I may not be the first person to lose a child, but the death of my daughter has left me feeling very, very sad.″ Oga Onyefeze Alaekwe expresses gratitude to the pipo who donated money to the hospital at the time when Ada Jesus was battling kidney illness.″I appreciate the many pipo who have contributed in one way or another because many pipo have tried to see that her life has been saved, but death being what it is, nobody has been able to halt death.″ Ada Jesus, whose actual name is Mmesoma Mercy Obi, died on April 21, 2021, after being ill with renal disease.She was born in the year 2000.
Wetin kingsley Nnadi, Ada Jesus Husband tok
Kingsley Nnadi, the late Ada Jesus’ husband, has stated that his wife’s death has been a great loss to him.″My wife is a wonderful woman with a lovely heart, and I am overjoyed to have her as my partner in marriage.I’m overjoyed to have been chosen as her spouse.″ ″I’m not overjoyed since I’ve lost my wife at the young age of 24 and our marriage hasn’t lasted.We’ve only been married for two years.Her passing was a great loss to me.″ Kingsley Nnadi claims that he and Ada Jesus will be married on April 5, 2019, and that they have a daughter who is one year and six months old.Regarding encouragement for late Ada Jesus fans, Kingsley Nnadi says, ″I want her fans and odas who love her comedy to take heart, nobody go fit question God and we believe say everything will be alright.″ ″I want her fans and odas who love her comedy to take heart, nobody go fit question God and we believe say everything will be alright.″
Comedienne Ada Jesus laid to rest
Mercy Mmesoma Obi Nnadi, often known as Ada Jesus, was laid to rest today.She was a popular Nigerian Instagram comic who was known for her witty remarks.Her funeral will take place one month and seven days after her passing.The comedienne passed away just two days after celebrating her birthday.She had been suffering renal illness, which had rendered her unable to perform prior to her death, when she passed away.She had met with friends and family in the hospital where she was receiving treatment for kidney illness to celebrate her 24th birthday, but she was tragically taken from us by kidney disease the next day.
The funeral arrangements and order of Ada Jesus’ burial rituals have been made public by her family.Several Christian wakes and a comedy night were conducted in her honor yesterday, and she was laid to rest today in Oguta, Imo state, according to a poster posted by her relatives.PUNCH UP FOR COPYRIGHT.All intellectual property rights are retained.It is prohibited to reproduce, publish, broadcast, rewrite or redistribute in whole or in part any of the material on this website, or any other digital content on this website, without the prior explicit written authorization from PUNCH.
Ada Ehi – Wikipedia
- Ada Ada Ehi is now residing in Douala, Cameroon, in February 2020. Information about the background Ada Ogochukwu Ehi’s birth name is Ada Ogochukwu Ehi. She is also known as Ada Ehi. She was born on September 18, 1987, at the age of 34. Genres include contemporary gospel, electronic music, and Afro-pop.
- Occupation(s) Musician, composer, and record producer InstrumentsVocals Years in operation2009–present LabelsLoveworld
|Total views||267 million|
|Updated: September 18, 2021|
Occupation(s) Performer in the field of songwriting and recording InstrumentsVocals 2009 to the present: years in operation LabelsLoveworld;\sFreeNation;
Early and personal life
Ehi and her three brothers grew up listening to gospel music, thanks to their parents, Victor and Mabel Ndukauba.She is originally from the Nigerian state of Imo.She was chosen to be a part of the Girls band of Nigerian child star Tosin Jegede when she was ten years old.She holds a bachelor’s degree from the Lagos State University (B.Sc Chemical & Polymer Engineering).During her academic years, she was an active member of the Believers Loveworld Campus Fellowship, which she helped to start.She joined the Christ Embassy Choir shortly after, and has remained engaged in the church choir ever since.
Ehi began working with Loveworld Records in 2009.When she was still in university, she went to one of her practice sessions at Christ Embassy church, where she met her future husband, Moses Ehi.They were married in 2008, and they have two children together.
She and her three brothers grew up listening to gospel music since their parents, Victor and Mabel Ndukauba, were devout Christians.Born in the Nigerian state of Imo, she is a model.When she was ten years old, she was chosen to be a part of the Girls band of Nigerian child star Tosin Jegede, which she performed with.A graduate of Lagos State University, she has a bachelor’s degree in business administration (B.Sc Chemical & Polymer Engineering).The Believers Loveworld Campus Fellowship was a vital part of her undergraduate experience, and she was quite engaged in it.She soon joined the Christ Embassy Choir, and has remained engaged in the church choir ever since then.
2009 marked Ehi’s first year as a member of Loveworld Records.It was at one of her practice sessions while still in university that she met her future husband, Moses Ehi, at Christ Embassy church.It was 2008 that they tied the knot, and the pair has two children together.
- Undenied (2009)
- Lifted (2013)
- So Fly (2013)
- Future Now (2017)
- Ada’s EP Vol 1 (2019)
- Undenied (2009)
- Lifted (2013)
- So Fly (2013)
- Future Now (2017)
- Ada’s EP Vol 1 (2019).
- Everything (2021)
- Born Of God (2020)
- Born Of God (2020)
- Born Of God (2020)
|2||Our God Reigns||2015|
|3||Only You Jesus||2016|
|6||Jesus (You are Able)||2016|
|8||Like This||April 2019|
|10||Fix My Eyes on You ft. Sinach||March 2020|
|12||Open Doors||September 2021|
Awards and recognition
On the list of ″100 Influential Christian Personalities in Nigeria″ published by YNaija in 2017, Ehi was included.She was nominated with Frank Edwards, Sinach, Joe Praize, and the Preachers for the 2017 Groove Awards’ West African Artist of the Year award, which she took home.In 2019, ″Only You″ was named as one of the top 20 most-watched Nigerian songs of the decade by Billboard.She won her first YouTube Plaque on August 26, 2021, for attaining the milestone of 1 million followers on YouTube.
- List of Igbo people
- List of Nigerian gospel musicians
- List of Nigerian musicians
- List of Igbo people
- List of Nigerian musicians
- A b c d e f g The website pmnewsnigeria.com has a story titled ″Gospel artist Ada Ehi achieves one million followers on YouTube.″ Ada Ehi’s biography was published on September 18, 2021, and can be found here. UzomediaTV is a YouTube channel. The first day of August, 2017. Jayne Augoye, retrieved on July 10, 2017
- (July 8, 2017). ″With the video for ‘Overcame,’ gospel music vocalist Ada Ehi lifts the standard even higher.″ This article was originally published on Premiumtimes Nigeria. The date of the retrieval was July 10, 2017. Daniel Anazia’s full name is Daniel Anazia (July 8, 2017). ″Ada achieves a new level of success with Overcame.″ The Guardian (Nigeria), retrieved on July 10, 2017.
- ″Ada Ehi Biography, Husband, Children, Age, Church, & Music Career″, retrieved on July 10, 2017. Chinyere Abiaziem’s birthday is January 14, 2020. (July 17, 2017). The quote is from Ada: ″’You Don’t Have to Be Naked to Look Good.’″ According to Independent NG, ″Official Profile and Biography of Nigeria Gospel Musician Ada Ogochukwu Ehi″, published on July 17, 2017, may be found here. On October 13, 2018, the following article appeared: ″Ada Ehi Biography: Husband, Children, Age, Church, & Music Career″. On January 14, 2020, the following article appeared: ″WHAT I LEARNED FROM PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME – Ada Ehi, International Gospel Music Minister″. Sunnewsonline.
- Francisca Kadiri (February 26, 2016). ″Ada Ehi″. Retrieved on July 20, 2017. Nigerians may now shop online. It was obtained on July 10, 2017.
- ThisDay (August 29, 2009). theemergence of love world records in Nigeria″ (channelstv, July 21, 2017)
- the nigeriatribune (July 21, 2017). (June 11, 2017). A woman named Ada Ehi was spared from suicide because to my music. Nigeriatribune. Alex Amos, retrieved on July 10th, 2017. (August 31, 2013). ″Close-up of ″I ROAR IN TONGUES″ and ″I’M RICH″ CROONER AD EHI, who is on the run from the law. Discusses SPIRITUALITY, his next album, love, fashion, and other topics ″… In a press release on July 10th, 2017, Ada said that her new album ″Future Now″ has risen to the number one spot on iTunes Nigeria on the same day of its release. BellaNaija. ″Ada Ehi – Born Of God Album″ (Ada Ehi – Born Of God Album) was released on October 25, 2017. NaijaMusic will be released on December 18, 2020. ″On ‘Born of God,’ Ada Ehi is resilient and appreciative,″ according to the article from January 6, 2021. Pulse Nigeria will launch on January 1, 2021.
- ″Ada – iTestify + Only You Jesus″. Retrieved January 6, 2021.
- ″Ada – iTestify + Only You Jesus″. Notjustok.com. August 12, 2015. Notjustok.com. The original version of this article was published on August 4, 2017. ″Ada – Only You Jesus″, which was published on July 10, 2017. The 12th of August, 2015, in Netnaija. On July 10th, 2017, Ada Ehi released the song ″Settled,″ which can be downloaded for free. NotJustOk. February 5, 2020. Retrieved February 20, 2020.
- Sellasmanna. February 5, 2020. Retrieved February 20, 2020. (April 10, 2020). The website worshippersgh.com/ has information on Worshippers GH.
- BellaNaija.com (December 4, 2020). ″New Music: Ada Ehi – Now.″ Retrieved April 14, 2020.
- On January 6, 2021, BellaNaija was able to get the information. Tv, radio, and the internet (September 22, 2021). ″Ada Ehi – Open Doors″ is a song by Nigerian singer Ada Ehi. On October 1, 2021, BellaNaija was able to get the information. Tolu Tolu Tolu Tolu Tolu Tolu Tolu Tolu (May 1, 2017). See the list of the 100 Most Influential People in Christian Ministry in Nigeria, which includes Yemi Osinbajo, Poju Oyemade, Chioma Jesus, and others. Iyanla Vanzant, Ynaija, retrieved on July 20, 2017. ″The entire list of winners for the Groove Awards 2017″. July 21, 2017
- retrieved on July 21, 2017. ″Here are the top 20 Nigerian music videos that have received the most views over the last decade.″ Pulse Nigeria will be published on January 2, 2020. Obtainable on March 7, 2020.
- Official website
- Ada Ehi songs
How Comedienne, Ada Jesus Accused Prophet Odumeje, Rita Edochie Of Staging Fake Miracles Before Her Death
Mmesoma Mercy Obi, commonly known as Ada Jesus, was a popular Nigerian comedienne who died on Wednesday after a protracted illness, according to reports.Her claims against notorious preacher Chukwuemeka Odumeje, founder of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry Onitsha (also known as Indaboski or Liquid Metal), were made just days before her death, according to her friends.Ada Jesus said in a viral video that the Anambra-based prophet conspired with an actress, Rita Edochie, to create fictitious miracles with the help of the actress.In the months after her charges, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a renal condition that rendered her unable to function.A friend of hers, Ella Ada, took to social media to publish photographs of Ada Jesus in a pitiful state, pleading for prayers.In a Facebook post, she asked for prayers for Ada Jesus, who she described as ″very ill with a renal condition″ and who had been admitted to the hospital.
Please join me in praying for her; Ada, I promise you that nothing bad will happen to you in Jesus’ name, amen.″ Odumeje was recently brought before the family of the comedienne who was paralyzed for deliverance, but it was alleged that the pastor and Rita Edochie turned her down.Instead, they hurled insults and slandered her in public.In the video, Indaboski, as the prophet is well known, is shown refusing to pray for the ailing Ada Jesus, saying that her descendants will suffer as a result of the ″insults″ and ″falsehoods″ that have been perpetrated against them.Some have speculated that her illness was caused by her accusations against the prophet, but he has stated that he would not forgive her until she provides evidence to back up her assertions.During his address, which was captured on camera and shared online, Odumeje added, ″You guys must bring to me the individuals who I make false miracles with (sic) if you don’t, after I am done with her, I will start with your generation.″ The cleric accused the comedienne of tarnishing his reputation on social media by making false charges against him.
- Rita Edochie, on the other hand, was present in that video and was heard declaring that she would never forgive the comedienne.
- Ada Jesus was receiving verbal abuse from her.
- ″You’ll be leaving from here.″ Because of this, you will die so that others might learn,″ Rita Edochie remarked in Igbo.
- In a video posted on her Instagram account on Sunday, April 11, 2021, the actress, however, stated that she had forgiven Ada Jesus for circulating false claims against her and Odumeje.
- Ada Jesus has been forgiven by me, and I’m here to tell you all about it.
- From the bottom of my heart to the top of my head, I forgive you, Ada Jesus,″ she says in the almost three-minute video.
- ″Stop defaming men of God, especially my man of God, Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Odumeje, and other men of God.″ Make use of him to gain my esteem.
- ″He is fantastic for me, and that is why I am with him,″ she added about her boyfriend.
- ″Stop making fun of me because I’m following Odumeje,″ I say.
- Everyone should be allowed to do whatever they feel comfortable with.
I feel at ease with him being in my company.Look for a decent location to stay and make a reservation.″Please leave us alone.″
Popular comedienne Ada Jesus is dead
Ada Jesus, a well-known Nigerian comedienne, has died, according to the BBC pidgin service.On Wednesday, the entertainer, whose real name is Mmesoma Mercy Obi, passed away after a battle with kidney disease that had lasted about a year.An activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who led a group of Nigerians who transported Ada Jesus to the hospital, confirmed the news to BBC news this afternoon, confirming what had been reported on Wednesday.″She’s no longer here,″ he said.Her death was announced just a few days after she had celebrated her birthday in the hospital.
In an earlier interview with BBC Igbo, the comedienne claimed that her reluctance to follow to certain rules and regulations had resulted in renal ailment.Earlier in the day, she went to the pharmacy for medication because she was experiencing heat and swelling in her body, but was informed that she was experiencing indications of renal failure.She further stated that her physicians had encouraged her to gather funds in order to travel to India for a kidney transplant since December, following the diagnosis.Ada Jesus stated that her body expands, particularly her belly and face, and that many people have donated money for her medical journey, but that the money has not yet been fully deposited into her bank account.She admitted that her condition had curtailed her physical activities since she was unable to stand up and go to the bathroom on her own.″It’s as if this illness is draining the life out of me.
As a matter of fact, I donate blood at least three times every week,″ she explained.
She recently made headlines when it was reported that she had fallen ill as a result of her comedy skit in which she attacked a certain Chi Marine Temple, Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie, and Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry Inc., affectionately known as Indabosky, among others.The comedienne alleged that the prophet, who is headquartered in Anambra, conspired with Rita Edochie to stage fictitious miracles.According to a video posted independently, the combo of Chi Marine Temple and Rita Edochie openly expressed their forgiveness for her actions.Meanwhile, in another viral video, the comedienne’s father accompanied her to the prophet’s church to beg pardon and prayers for his daughter, but the cleric refused to forgive her, claiming he will not forgive her because she has done nothing wrong.At the time, Indaboski also refused to pray for the ailing comedienne, claiming that her descendants will suffer as a result of the insults and lies directed at him.According to Indabosky, no one ever comes out against him and gets away with it.
Later, it was claimed that he had apologized to her family and handed them some money as compensation.According to reports, the money was later rejected.It was via her humorous social media acts, which gained a significant online following, that Ada Jesus gained notoriety on the social media platform.
Support PREMIUM TIMES’ journalism of integrity and credibility
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to PREMIUM TIMES, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.
A certain Chi Marine Temple, Nollywood actress Rita Edochie, and Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry Inc., affectionately known as Indabosky, were all attacked by her in a comedy skit, prompting speculation that she had become ill as a result.Apparently, the prophet from Anambra collaborated with Rita Edochie in order to stage fictitious miracles, according to the comedienne’s claims.According to a video broadcast independently, the combo of Chi Marine Temple and Rita Edochie openly apologized to her.Another viral video shows the comedienne’s father taking her to the prophet’s church to beg for forgiveness and prayers for his daughter, but the cleric refuses to pardon her, stating that he would not forgive her for her actions.Also refusing to pray for the injured comedian at the time, Indaboski claimed her generations will suffer as a result of the insults and lies leveled at him.Several people have spoken out against Indabosky, yet no one has been prosecuted.
In the aftermath of the incident, it was revealed that he had apologized to her family and handed them some money.It was then stated that the money had been turned down.It was via her humorous social media skits, which gained a significant online following, that Ada Jesus came to notoriety on the social media platform Facebook.