How to Seek Jesus Christ and Find Him
- What is the best way to view and locate the Lord, Jesus Christ?
- Indeed, if you seek Him in the proper manner, you will find Him.
- Many individuals have come to me and asked me how they might seek and find Jesus Christ.
- They have migrated from church to church, tithed, paid money to scoffers, attended church every Sunday, and so on, but they have not been able to locate Jesus Christ as their Savior.
God guarantees that those who seek Him with diligence will eventually discover Him.Proverb 8:17 (NIV): I adore those who love me, and those who seek me with diligence will eventually discover me.How do you go about seeking Jesus Christ with all your heart and ensuring that you find Him?Making your personal relationship with Jesus Christ correct is the most important step in seeking and discovering Him.
- Everything else is pointless if you don’t have this.
- If God does not respond, it is likely that your personal connection with Him is not correct.
- That is something you must comprehend; 1.
- Jesus Christ is a personal God who cares about you.
God is first and foremost a personal God; He is your God before He becomes ours (communal) and a God of the entire human race.First and foremost, you must accept Jesus Christ as your God (my God); as your own God.Every man was required to take a lamb for himself at the Passover celebration (Ex 12:3-4).Instruct the entire community of Israel to bring a lamb to them on the tenth day of this month, one lamb each family, according to their ancestors’ houses.
- When it is determined that the family is insufficient for the lamb, he and his neighbor next door to his house shall share it in proportion to the number of persons present; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
- Every man must take his or her own lamb before the lamb may be considered communal, a lamb for the home and for all of mankind at large.
- The lamb is none other than Jesus Christ.
- John 1:29: The following day, John sees Jesus approaching him and proclaims, ″Behold, the Lamb of God, who wipes away the sin of the world.″ Before you may accept Jesus Christ as your personal God, you must first make Him your personal God (Say my God before you say our God).
- For this reason, no matter how many times you run to churches, humanity, and other organizations, you will not discover Jesus Christ until you first make Him your personal God.
- If Jesus Christ is your God, you have the ability to communicate with Him.
- You do not require the assistance of another individual to communicate with your God on your behalf.
- As you can see, no human person can communicate with God on your behalf.
- You are fleeing to churches and fellow mankind in search of God because you have not made Jesus Christ your personal God and recognized that you may communicate with Him directly, without the assistance of another human being.
- If God is your personal God, you will just need yourself and Him, and you will be able to talk and He will hear you, as well as ask and He will answer your questions and provide answers.
- God is a covert observer and listener who listens and sees in secret.
Many people, including those who identify as Christians, are unable to comprehend that God is a God who observes and hears everything in private.Jesus says in Matthew 6:6 that if you want to pray, go into thy closet and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.God is only revealed in secrecy.You must maintain complete secrecy in order to locate Him (just you and Him).You need to go somewhere and be alone with Him, then speak to Him and He will hear you, ask Him a question and He will answer and see you.
Only by seeking Jesus Christ in secrecy will you ever be able to discover Him.Going to seek God in churches, public places, crowds, from other human beings, and so on is a waste of time; you will never be successful in your search.God must talk to me in private if He is to speak to me, and not only to me, but to all of His servants.I keep my whereabouts a secret for many hours of the day because I need to communicate with God and for Him to communicate with me.Enter a place of seclusion where only you and God are present.
You will find Him if you seek Him out.Since God is in secret, He is able to communicate with people by hearing, seeing, and speaking to them in secret.After you have grasped these critical truths, you must develop a proper personal connection with Jesus Christ in order to ensure that the Holy Spirit does not withdraw from your life.
If God does not respond, it is likely that your personal connection with Him is not correct.As you can see in the preceding instruction, I have talked about how to develop a good personal relationship with Jesus Christ.In short, in order for the spirit of God to remain with you, you must do the following:
- Separate yourself completely from the rest of the world
- Maintain your repentance
- Maintain a spirit of prayer
- Allow the Bible to remain with you at all times and to serve as a constant reminder of God’s message.
- If you are still associating with the world, you will not be able to find Jesus Christ.
- If you have not made the decision to completely remove yourself from the world and from doing the things that others in the world do, you will not be able to discover Jesus Christ.
- All of the clamor and bustle in your churches, throughout the world, and among those who pretend to be Christians but are hypocrites is indicative of a generation that has lost its way.
- Avoid being a part of it.
Be truthful with yourself, and keep yourself away from hypocrisy and hypocrites.Don’t waste your time pursuing God’s blessings and the giving hand of Jesus Christ; instead, seek the person of Jesus Christ with all of your heart and soul, and everything else will be added to your benefits.Jer 29:13: And you will seek me and find me when you search for me with all of your heart, as the Scripture says.Deut 4:29: But if you seek the LORD your God from there, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul, as the LORD your God commands.
- When you do, in fact, come to know Jesus Christ, He will take care of every other aspect of your life as well.
- Mt 6:32-33 (KJV): (Because it is after all of these things that the Gentiles look) because your heavenly Father knows that you are in desperate need of all of these things.
- But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as a result.
- Stop relying on God for benefits, worldly wealth, or financial gain of any kind.
Seek for the individual Jesus Christ.Now is the time to seek Jesus Christ, and you will find Him.The Bible says in Isa 55:6-7, ″Seek the LORD while He may be found, call on Him while He is close.″ It is best that the wicked abandon his way and the unrighteous man his ideas, and that they return to the LORD, for He will have compassion on them; and that they return to our God, for He will abundantly forgive them.Repent, repent, repent Repent It is time to repent for the kingdom of god is at hand.
7 Places We Find Jesus in the Old Testament
- The Bible, from beginning to end, depicts the magnificence of Jesus Christ.
- However, for many Bible readers, it is not so straightforward.
- While we recognize that Jesus is the culmination of the Jewish story and desire a greater understanding of the relationship between the two Testaments, we are sometimes perplexed as to how the Bible’s various tales, people, and events relate to one another—and especially to Jesus.
- It is tempting for some people to try to fit the Bible’s various pieces together, making superficial jumps from the Hebrew Scriptures to the account of Jesus.
However, the majority of people are left wondering: Does Jesus and his tale have any connection to the Old Testament?If that’s the case, where does Jesus appear in the Old Testament?What role does the Old Testament have in our understanding of Jesus—his life and teachings, death, and resurrection—is a question worth asking.Christ from the Beginning to the End provides answers to these questions, assisting Christians in better understanding how to read the Bible as a story, seeing how every part of Scripture fits together to reveal the glory of Christ Jesus—from Genesis to Malachi, Matthew to Revelation—and how every part of Scripture reveals the glory of Christ Jesus.
- ″The pieces of the Bible…do fit together,″ write writers Trent Hunter and Stephen Wellum, comparing the Bible to a jigsaw.
- They also expect that ″you will get a clear comprehension of the Bible’s unity and fundamental message″ (28, 29), which includes the various ways in which Jesus may be found throughout the Old Testament.
- Here are seven different approaches.
1) Jesus is the Last Adam
- Throughout the entire account of Scripture, the complete grandeur of Christ is revealed—even from the beginning with Adam. Hunter and Wellum remind us that Adam was ″not merely the first man in God’s tale,″ but also the first man in the world. He is the representative of mankind as well as the creator’s supreme being″ (80). In addition, God assigned him responsibilities and roles that were later expressed in Israel: ″God spoke directly to Adam, and Adam (in a prophetic role) was responsible to mediate God’s word by trusting, keeping, and preaching it to his wife and children″ (80-81)
- ″Adam (in a priestly role) was responsible to mediate God’s presence to the world by universally expanding Eden’s borders, filling it with image-bearers, and ruling over creation (81)
- The prophet, priest, and king were all roles that Adam played in his life, regardless of his formal title or position.
- This list of titles becomes more extensive as the Bible’s tale proceeds, identifying various persons who carry on the activities that were originally assigned to them—all of which foreshadowed the arrival of a larger office holder: Jesus Christ.
- Hunter and Wellum emphasize that these positions represent the larger function that God intended for mankind from the beginning.
- That function was created in Adam, but it is only Jesus, the final Adam and God the Son, who properly fulfills it in the fullest sense.
Then, according to Hebrews 2:5–18, he restores it in us.(81)
2) Jesus is testified to by ‘the Law and the Prophets’
- Christ’s location in the Old Testament is made apparent by Paul, who says: ″But now, independent from the law, the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets bear witness″ (Romans 3:21).
- ″’The Law and the Prophets’ is a slang term for the Old Testament,″ Hunter and Wellum explain, ″which Paul claims prophesies or bears witness to the redemption that would be brought about by Christ later in time″ (100).
- To put it another way, Jesus is present throughout the Torah as well as the writings of the Major and Minor prophets in the Old Testament.
- The words on these pages provide us with both hope and assistance: God is providing for our instruction and perseverance as well as for our encouragement and, eventually, our hope.
As we witness God’s wonderful plan of redemption in Christ and how he faithfully fulfills all of his promises, we grow to trust, love, and follow him more and more each day.There is a reason why the Bible is so lengthy and densely packed with information.It prepares us to recognize and accept Jesus as the one and only answer to our dilemma and the one and only Savior from sin.(100) It is written in such a way that ″the Law and the prophets″ are able to ″fully represent the enormity of our situation and the enormity of God’s grace in Christ″ (100).
- Through the course of their book, Hunter and Wellum painstakingly demonstrate how God’s promises made in Genesis 3:15 are fulfilled in Messiah Jesus, as well as how the Old Testament’s people, events, and stories all point to Jesus as the promised Messiah.
3) Noah: a Foretaste of judgment and salvation through Christ
- If Jesus is the final Adam, then Noah was intended to be the first Adam.
- Two themes emerge from his story: judgment and salvation—both of which serve as foreshadowings of Jesus’ appearance in the Old Testament.
- We are confronted with the stark reality of what mankind deserves for its sin and rejection of God as we reflect on Noah’s deluge.
- For better or worse, the flood offers a foretaste of what is to come in terms of judgment, a preview of what mankind will face″ (108–109).
Throughout their work, Hunter and Wellum demonstrate how Jesus draws parallels between his second coming and the coming judgment with Noah’s deluge in the Old Testament.″As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be with the coming of the Son of Man,″ Jesus declared (Matthew 24:37).However, the final judgment will be considerably worse: ″There is no respite in the last judgment, and in this manner Noah’s flood becomes a reminder to us of a bigger judgment to come, which we should take carefully″ (109).However, in a positive sense, Noah’s salvation serves as a foretaste of the future salvation in Christ.
- This is addressed in Isaiah 54:9–10.
- This is further supported by 1 Peter 3:20–22, which describes how our baptism relates to Noah’s journey through the waters to gain salvation.
- Hunter and Wellum emphasize that, just as Noah was able to successfully pass through the floods of God’s judgment, men and women will be able to safely pass through the heavier rain of God’s anger.
- What do you mean?…
The judgment of God will be avoided by us because Jesus will bear the burden of that judgment.(110)
4) Isaac: Jesus is the “seed” of Abraham and true substitute
- In Genesis 12:3, God promised Abraham that ″all peoples on earth will be blessed through you,″ and then God reaffirmed the promise: ″Through your children, all nations on earth will be blessed″ (Genesis 22:18).
- Through the tale of Abraham’s son, Isaac, Hunter and Wellum make a significant point about the fulfillment of this promise: In fact, God’s salvation will be brought to the entire world through Isaac, the promised seed.
- God, on the other hand, is demonstrating that Isaac is insufficient.
- Isaac, like everyone else, is a sinner in desperate need of a savior.
God’s promise will be fulfilled via Isaac, yet Isaac will not be able to save the world in the end.God’s own provision will allow the Savior to arrive outside of Isaac’s line.The significance of the ram that God supplies is as follows.Isaac must be spared, but a surrogate must be found to take his place.
- (117–118) Of course, Christ is ultimately the means through which that substitution is provided.
- In their words: God did offer a substitute for Isaac, implying that God himself would finally supply the suitable alternative to atone for human guilt…
- God presented Isaac with a replacement to die in his place, and Isaac was grateful.
- As Abraham is about to leave the field, he hears a voice from heaven exclaim, ″Stop!
″There is someone else who can take his position.″ However, while the Father and Son are walking to Calvary, there is no voice telling them to stop.″Here’s another one.″ (123–124) As the Bible’s story unfolds, they continue, ″we discover that it is only through the true’seed’ of Abraham, Christ Jesus, that Christians from all countries are able to claim the blessings of adoption as children of Abraham (Galatians 3:9).″ (125).
5) Jesus is greater than the Law-covenant
- The gospel of Christ and the covenant he established are far superior! Hunter and Wellum make their declarations. ″This is precisely what the Law-covenant was given to us in order to help us understand.″ Furthermore, ″carefully crafted limits″ were incorporated into the Law-Covenant as part of its overall structure ″that pointed in the direction of something larger In other words, according to Hebrews 9:8, ″the Holy Spirit was demonstrating through this that the entrance into the Most Holy Place had not yet been revealed so long as the first tabernacle was still in use.″ When God deals with Israel via Moses and the Law-covenant, Christ from the Beginning to the End describes various divine patterns that show previous limits and eloquently direct us to Christ in God’s interactions with Israel. Here are only a few examples: A Greater Exodus is taking place. It was more than a one-time incident when Israel was driven out of Egypt. It ″became the model for all of God’s redemptive actions to come″ (143), culminating in the ultimate emancipation and redemption from sins for those who accept it. An even larger exodus from slavery has happened through the person of Jesus. (144)
- A Greater Sense of Well-Being. ″Come to me, all you who are tired and burdened,″ Jesus replied, ″and I will give you rest″ (Matt. 11:28). As a result of the Law-Covenant ″″God designed foretastes of ultimate rest into the lives of the people of Israel″ (144). However, since it was unable to cope with sin, the people were unable to enjoy actual rest
- Jesus, as a Greater Prophet, provides the true rest that the Law-Covenant expected. ″Moses was a wonderful prophet, but Jesus is a far better prophet than Moses″ (146). In Deuteronomy 18:15, Moses himself directed his attention to him: ″I believe that the Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from among your fellow Israelites, just as he did for me. ″You must pay attention to what he has to say.″ When Jesus came, the people were still hoping for this prophet, who would bring them a greater Tabernacle. When Israel returned from the Exodus, the Lord directed them to build a tabernacle for him to live among them. This tabernacle would be ″a copy and shadow of what is in heaven″ (Heb. 8:5). As the tabernacle reflected God’s greater presence in heaven, so the priesthood and sacrifices of the tabernacle indicated God’s greater salvation to come (149). While ″tabernacling among us in his life″ and while ″tabernacling among us as he hung on the cross,″ Jesus was this greater redemption and tabernacle, according to the author (149).
6) Jesus is a greater future King David
- All of God’s promises, from Noah to Abraham to Moses, come together in the person of King David.
- Nonetheless, like with all other chapters of the Old Testament, the Davidic tales look forward to a greater future monarch, who is yet to be revealed.
- According to the author of Psalm 72, Jesus may be found in this section of the Old Testament because it ″helps us look ahead″ to a ″greater″ David, who would reign as king in the future (pp.
According to Hunter and Wellum, there are four aspects to this coming king, Jesus Christ, who is revealed in Psalm 72.
- Psalm 72:1–4: Royalty in the Land of Righteousness ″This is the monarch our planet has been waiting for. Because of sin, even our finest leaders may be harmful if we give them too much authority. Our world begs for justice. God’s righteous monarch will reign over a really virtuous realm.″ (164)
- Psalm 72:5–7, ″As Long as the Sun Rises″ (as long as the sun rises). ″Despite the disobedience of David’s sons, God’s promise of an eternal monarch via David is still on track to be fulfilled..″ ″The Lord will take care of it.″ The Psalm 72:8–11 passage A King for Everyone and Everywhere is a good example of this. A image of complete and utter rule over the entire earth. The authority of this monarch will bring about the global law that God originally intended for humanity.″ (167). Moreover, ″Scripture instructs us to look forward to the arrival of the Davidic son/king who will fully establish God’s authority across the entire globe,″ in light of these Davidic promises. (167)
- Psalm 72:12–19, ″A Heart of Compassion″ (A Heart of Compassion). ″The rule of David’s future son would not follow the patterns of the world’s rulers,″ says the prophet. He would never take anything away from his people. ″If only he would give!″ He will suffer on his route to exaltation, as King David did, but it will not be without a price. ‘He will bring about enormous reversals for others with the impetus of his own big reversal.’ (168)
7) A vivid portrait of our suffering servant
- ″Salvation comes from the Lord,″ as the prophet Jonah tells us (Jonah 2:9).
- The tale of salvation continues to progress along the way in God’s story because the Lord takes action to save people at every stage.
- It is the prophets that continue to spread this word and carry it forward″ (180).
- What method do they use to show that salvation will be achieved?
‘The Lord’s salvation is made possible through a sinless sufferer,’ say Hunter and Wellum (183), a concept tied to the traditional concept of substitute—″one cast in terms of the previous patterns, but who now, in himself, fully and permanently solves the problem of sin″—and which they explain is tied to ″the traditional concept of sinless sufferer″ (183).(183).The prophet Isaiah talks specifically of this future servant, describing him as ″one who is from Israel, but who is also apart from Israel.″ He is Israel’s king, and he is Israel’s son, and as such, he is the servant who symbolizes Israel″ (185).A dilemma exists: sinful humanity must be reconciled to a holy God, and this is a difficult task.
- How this will be accomplished is revealed by the prophet Isaiah: ″The Lord will execute a substitutionary sacrifice for sin.″ He intends to do this via the pain of his devoted servant…
- ″The servant who is our Savior is God’s response to the conflict that we have repeatedly brought to his attention″ (184, 186).
- Hunter and Wellum argue that the Messiah-Servant, Jesus Christ, will accomplish two things by his substitutionary death: ″First, he will take what is ours—our sins; and second, he will take what is his—his righteousness.″ Then there’s the fact that he’ll give us what is rightfully ours: his righteousness.
- He will give a covenant partner who will be obedient″ (186).
This book, Christ from Beginning to End, illustrates how the entire story of Scripture exposes the complete splendor of our Suffering Servant, Messiah Jesus.Despite the fact that this essay just touches the surface of the book, which is 270 pages long and investigates where Jesus appears in both the Old and New Testaments, This book will assist you in identifying the overarching plot that runs across the whole Bible.In the words of the author, Graeme Goldsworthy, ″This book is a jewel for its examination of the ways in which the Old Testament adds to our understanding of what it means for Jesus to be the Christ.″ ″This is the finest class you never had the opportunity to take,″ Justin Taylor continues.Learn more about the complete story of Scripture and how it displays the full majesty of Christ by reading it for yourself.
You may also like these posts:
What Is the New Covenant, and How Does It Work? In What Way Does the Old Testament Address the Concept of the Trinity? It is possible to relate the Bible and Christianity to Judaism and Jewish ethnicity through a Jewish perspective on the Bible and Christianity.
How to Seek the Presence of Jesus Christ in your Life
Article to be downloaded article to be downloaded If you wish to find life in this gloomy world, you may do so by turning to Jesus Christ. In prayer, He will personally direct you to the truth in your life and reveal His reality if you simply seek Him with all of your heart and soul. This essay will assist you in getting to know Jesus and developing a personal connection with him. –
Steps Download Article
- 1Drop your worldly way of life and fall to your knees before God, pleading for help. People are leading a worldly lifestyle that corresponds to their individual hopes, objectives, and desires. Some people also suffer from depression, fear, and anxiety, which can make their lives extremely difficult
- however, if you are humble and cry out to Jesus, as well as repent (which means to reject evil and turn away from your sins in your heart completely), he will hear you, speak to you, and assist you. But first and foremost, you must place Jesus at the center of your life and actively pursue a relationship with Him
- only then will you be able to recognize His voice. If you want to receive Christ’s love, you must be willing to open your heart.
- 2 In prayer, seek Jesus’ guidance. Cry out to Him, and he will hear you and respond if you are sincere in your prayer. You must ask Jesus to save you and forgive you of your sins, and to wash you whiter as snow, but you must not return to your sins once you have received Jesus’ forgiveness. In order to pray to Jesus, you must repent of your sins and make the decision to put Jesus first in your life. Jesus will give you peace, a profound peace, and the depression and the gloom will just go from your life in the blink of an eye. Promotional material
- 3 Wait for Jesus to come up to you and speak to you. The Holy Spirit will communicate with you as you come closer to Him. He will demonstrate to you how you must abide with Him, place your trust in Him, and abandon your way of life. To be serious, Jesus will demonstrate that you must abandon your own way of life and pick up your cross in order to follow Him! He will demonstrate to you that no sin can enter the kingdom of heaven, and that only by repentance and the establishment of a personal connection with Him, which is real faith, can we be washed clean and enter the narrow gate of eternal life! We must repent of our sins, and if we make errors, Jesus will tell us that he would forgive those as well, if we repent and stop doing them. However, we must not go back to our old ways of living in sin, otherwise we will be lost and end up in Hell if we die in our sins. This is something that Jesus discusses in the Parable of the Sower. Listen carefully and allow Jesus to reveal the truth to you. Many people have perished in hell as a result of their failure to repent and seek to know God when it was too late. As Jesus remarked in John 5:39, many people do not desire to have a connection with Him because they would rather continue living their lives in the manner of this world, or by putting dubious teaching on particular verses in scripture, rather than seeking Him for genuine in prayer and commitment. If you want to find Jesus, you must pursue Him as if He were a real person, because Jesus is alive and has risen from the dead
- he is reigning as King in heaven, and he can hear and communicate to us. He will come soon for those who have accepted Him as their King and Saviour and have remained true to Him. Read the words of Jesus in the Bible and follow them, especially the exhortations contained in the writings of the Apostles, to the letter. You will be justified as a result of your faith, and he will record your name in the Book of Life, which is kept in heaven. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, submit to water baptism and pray for the gift of the Holy Spirit. Because God will give you the Holy Spirit, who will empower you with divine authority to carry out His plan on earth and guide you. The most typical indicator of acquiring this gift is the beginning of speaking in other tongues, which is one of the many gifts that the Holy Spirit will bestow upon you. Then you will be able to pray in different languages, as the Bible confirms. Due to the fact that it is the Holy Spirit praying through you, this prayer has tremendous power. As the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 6:2, ″Today is the day of salvation.″ Advertisement
- Question Add a new question Question What is the best way to ask Jesus for forgiveness? You just beg for forgiveness in the same way that you would ask for forgiveness from another person whom you have offended. Close your eyes and find a peaceful location to pray so that you can communicate with him. Inform him of what you did and why you believe you did it, and express your regret that you made a mistake. Pray for forgiveness and guidance on how to be and do better in the future.
- Concerning the Question Even though I’ve been a Christian for ten years, I haven’t been able to give up my worldly lifestyle. What steps may I take to be a decent religious person? Make a prayer about it and ask God for guidance. Refrain from giving in to worldly temptations
- recite scripture to assist you in this. Solicit the assistance of some Christian friends or a pastor in your prayers, and spend your time with them rather than with anybody who may be a negative influence on you.
- Concerning the Question What is the response of Jesus to my prayer? Jesus will respond to your request in your spirit, and depending on the petition, his responses may or may not be seen in your life.
- Concerning the Question What is the best way to tell whether Jesus has forgiven me? There’s no need to be concerned about whether or when Jesus will forgive you
- there’s no need to be concerned about whether or when.
- Concerning the Question Is Jesus a person who accepts everyone? No matter what your circumstances are, Jesus will accept you just as you are. If you desire to have a connection with him that is always increasing, he will cleanse you of all your sin.
- Concerning the Question I genuinely want Jesus to be a part of my life, and I want to repent with all of my heart, but I keep falling back into my old habits and failing. What can I do to put a stop to this? You are not need to be in a flawless, sinless state at any point in your life in order to embrace Jesus as your savior. It is possible to be saved if you really believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and ask Him to forgive you.
- Concerning the Question Will Jesus be able to tell if I’m in pain? He’s constantly aware of when you’re in distress. He has experienced agony himself as a man, and he understands what it is like to be in pain. He is always aware of what is going on in your life.
- Question How can I get back on track with Jesus if I’ve become spiritually destitute? You should weep your heart out, be immersed in water, and genuinely seek Him. Turn away from your sin and repent. Remove yourself from the presence of anybody or anything who is a source of negativity in your life. Follow in the footsteps of Jesus’ teachings.
- Ask questions. What is the best way for me to seek out Jesus if I am not a Christian? Become acquainted with some Christian friends, engage in a discussion with them about Jesus, and request that they accompany you to church and to seminars or retreats where you may learn more about Jesus. What is the best way to recognize whether Jesus is protecting me? Jesus is always there to protect you! This is an opportunity for you to put your faith to the test
- all you have to do now is trust that Jesus is keeping his promise to you by safeguarding you.
More information can be found in the following answers: Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Advertisement submissions are welcome.
- Testimonies of those who have experienced the presence of Jesus in their life are available to read.
- To become a new believer, you must first acknowledge that you are a sinner, then repent of your sins, and ultimately forsake your sins in order to discover Jesus. Following the completion of these stages, you become a member of God’s family.
- Do you wish to know whether or not God exists? If you are truly serious about finding God, there is one surefire way to do it. And that is to begin crying out to Him on your knees or with your face before Him in adoration and worship. Make a sincere request for His forgiveness, and place your faith in His son Jesus, who was sent to bleed His blood for your sins so that your past will be closed, the door to your past will be closed, and you may begin afresh on a new, fresh path in life. You may do this by following the guidance of Jesus and having the rules of God engraved on your heart by God so that you can follow them!
- You won’t only find Jesus in a church or in the Bible
- Jesus is alive and well, and He is ready to talk to anybody who seeks to hear from Him on the inside. The Bible states, ″Seek and you will find, because all who seek will find, and all who knock will be answered″
- ″Knock and the door will be opened,″ he adds.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
About This Article
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 272,294 times.
How do I find Jesus?
What is the best way to locate Jesus?Alternatively, where can I locate Jesus?You could be asking yourself or someone else these questions and you’d like a ready-made response to give them to you.Everyone has a genuine need to find Jesus RIGHT NOW!This message is intended to point people in the direction of Jesus.As you can see, I’m standing at the door, knocking.
- Revelations 3:20 says that if anybody hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he will dine with Me (NKJV).
- Those who announce with their mouths, ″Jesus is Lord,″ and who believe in their hearts that God resurrected him from the dead will be saved are known as Christians.
- Romans 10:9-10 says that it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your tongue that you confess your faith and are saved (NIV).
- However, you should research what this phrase means: ‘I wish mercy rather than sacrifice.’ ″I did not come to summon the virtuous, but sinners, to repentance,″ Jesus said.
- – Matthew 9:13 (NASB) (NKJV).
- John 6:37 says that everything that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and no one who comes to Me will be turned out by Me (NKJV).
- Each and every person must come to know Jesus because He is the ONLY means to reach God and all that He has to offer.
Furthermore, people must seek Him immediately since the world is coming to an end at a breakneck pace, and there will be no compassion once the door to heaven is closed.As a result, attempting to discover how to locate Jesus is probably the ideal selection you can do.The good news is that finding Jesus will not be difficult, nor will He be difficult to locate if you know where to look.
He has already arrived at the door of your heart, knocking and pleading with you to let Him in.In fact, the fact that you are reading this essay indicates that He is giving you the chance to open out to Him.Do you need to make any additional preparations in order to respond to His call?No, not all of them.You are welcome to dress whichever you choose.It is His mission to summon sinners to repentance, and he will not turn away anybody who comes to Him in repentance.
Although your faults are numerous and painful, Isaiah 1:18 says that even though they are scarlet in color, they will be white as snow, or red in color, they will be as wool.And if you believe yourself flawless before God, you truly require Jesus to demonstrate to you how God views you apart from Christ; sorry to tell, but your righteousness is like filthy rags in God’s eyes-Isaiah 64:6.But God, out of His great love for mankind, sent Jesus to earth, to you and me included, in so that we would not perish – John 3:16, 17 What is the best way to locate Jesus?
- Another stage is to announce with your lips, ″Jesus is Lord,″ and believe in your heart that God resurrected him from the dead; only then will you be able to find Jesus in his true form.
- Due to the fact that you believe and are justified with your heart, and you confess your faith and are saved with your tongue, Is that all there is to know about how to discover Jesus?
- Simple as that, right?
- The message of our Lord Jesus Christ is not difficult to understand.
From this point forward, continue to build on this foundation via prayer and Bible study.When you spend more time in the Word and in prayer, you will discover more about Jesus and will grow in your relationship with Him.Additionally, choose a believing church where you can settle down and grow.Finally, if you are ready to receive Jesus or if you are wondering how to ask Jesus to enter into your heart – it is simple – please see the following.
Make the following statement: I’m coming to you today, Lord Jesus.I am a sinner, and I am unable to stop myself.I’ll be washed in your blood.I think you died for me and rose from the dead on the third day in order to provide me with justification.
Thanks for saving me, I embrace you as my personal Lord and Saviour Father, and I thank you for it.In the name of Jesus, I am born again, saved, delivered, and healed.Congratulations!
- Please, if you prayed that prayer, consider joining a believing church to continue your spiritual journey with God.
- Jesus is the Messiah!
- Ngozi Nwoke is a writer and activist from Nigeria.
- God’s grace and peace be with you at this time.
- Please spread the word about this post.
- If you enjoyed this post, please enter your your address below to get free email updates in the future.
- Please leave a remark below; I would appreciate hearing from you.
- ————————————————————————————————————— PinkMoose created this image.
How Do I Find Jesus And Where Should I Start Looking?
When I was a little child, Jesus was a constant presence in my home.It was when my mother grew inquisitive about the church that picked me up on a school bus every Sunday to take me to Sunday School that she made the decision to investigate the church further.Things don’t operate the same way anymore, unfortunately.You can’t just drive up into a neighborhood and tell the kids to get on the bus to go to church, because it would be inappropriate.You’ll be arrested as a result of your actions right now.When I stop to think about it, I don’t recall having anyone else come to my door in the previous 15 years save for Jehovah’s Witnesses to tell me about any other god than Jehovah.
- Apparently, if you’re looking for Jesus in the Northeast, you shouldn’t be expecting Him to show up at your door any more.
- As my adolescent years creeped up on me, I began to flee from God’s presence.
- Jesus had devolved into something that was no longer fashionable.
- I was aware that He was still present; I just didn’t like spending time with Him as much as I used to.
- The church where I was sent to Sunday school turned out to be a con job.
- My mother quit the church, and it was forced to close its doors shortly after when the Internal Revenue Service began investigating.
- After then, Jesus was a quiet collaborator in my family’s activities.
It would be entirely up to me whether I chose to track down Jesus.What is the best way for people to find Jesus these days?The Internet provides a plethora of opportunities to find God, but is it a reliable method of discovering Jesus?
I’m not sure what to say.Given that I’ve been studying the Bible for an inordinate amount of time, I recognize a lot of nonsense when I hear it.Some of the best motivational speakers in the world utilize Jesus to sell their message.To listen to if you want to feel better about yourself is OK, but you will not find Jesus among the peddlers of Feel Good products.There is never a lack of itchy ears that are in desperate need of rubbing.If you want to conduct some research on Him, you may look him up on Google.
If you type Jesus’ name into Google, you will be able to uncover a plethora of information on him.There will be Bible passages, blogs from theologians, and even some blogs from atheists who have nothing positive to say about the belief that Jesus is God, among other things.You may also learn a lot about people’s perspectives on Jesus’ life and times on the Internet, but will you be able to locate Jesus by conducting Internet searches?
- Then there’s the local church to consider.
- There are a plethora of churches to choose from throughout the United States.
- They are available in every denominational taste conceivable.
- There is, without a doubt, something for everyone.
- Contemporary services, informal services, traditional services, and even churches that set up shop in parks like pop-up stores or farmers’ markets are all options for worshippers today.
Actually, I believe the later two are really outstanding.They are doing an excellent job of bringing the church to the people.The fact is that you may go to church every day for the rest of your life and never discover Jesus, but there is a significant difference between going to church and being able to find Him.But that’s an other tale altogether…
When there are so many obstacles to overcome in order to discover Jesus, how does one go about finding Him?Is he actually capable of being located?You weren’t lost since Jesus was aware of your whereabouts.Despite the fact that you may feel as if you need to locate Jesus, he is aware of your whereabouts.
He never, ever takes His gaze away from us, not even for a split second.The parable of the lost sheep is a powerful illustration of God’s desire to ensure that we are always aware that He is watching out for His people, and it can be found in the book of Genesis.Why do you feel like you’re lost when you’re constantly at a place where Jesus can find you?
- You simply have a sense of being lost.
- When we allow our hearts to drift away from God, we begin to do the things that we know He forbids us from doing.
- When we move in the direction of sin, we are moving more away from sensing God’s presence in our life, not further away from Him.
- From a geographical standpoint, nothing has changed.
- You just feel lost, yet He is close by, keeping watch over you, and patiently waiting for the moment when you realize you can’t feel Him any more.
- How wonderful it must be for those who have recognized they have gone off the path, just to turn around and rush back to Him!
- When this occurs, something within of you shifts and transforms.
- Returning to Jesus entails rediscovering the unconditional love He has always had for you.
- You’ll want it for yourself, and you’ll want it for everyone else.
That is what motivates people to share their faith with everyone in their immediate vicinity!God’s people are the most effective means of assisting others in their search for Jesus.Each and every day, people go about their lives feeling lost, without a sense of purpose, and on the lookout for meaning in their life.It is our responsibility to inform them that they are no longer need to search in circles for answers.
Are you going to tell them?
Where to find Jesus, How to Find Jesus, Find Jesus, justtryJesus.com
Jesus is the Son of God.The one who created heaven, earth, and all that exists inside them.He is everywhere at the same time (present everywhere).In the Bible scripture Isaiah 66:1-2, it says This is what the LORD has to say about it: ″My throne is in the heavens, and the earth is my footstool on the ground.What is the location of the house you are building for me?What will be the location of my last resting place?
- Isn’t it true that my hand created all of these things, and that’s how they came to be?″ ‘It is the LORD who has spoken.’ In the beginning, Jesus Christ was born of a virgin named Mary, lived a spotless life, bled his blood on the cross for the sins of all people, and died.
- On the third day, Jesus rose from the dead and is now sitting by the Father God.
- His gaze is fixed on us at all times.
- Whoever repents for their wrongdoings and seeks for forgiveness will have their sins forgiven and will be saved, according to the Bible.
- Jesus is alive right now and for all time.
- With love and compassion, he is keeping an eye on you right now.
- Simply inviting Jesus into your life is all that is required if you want to enjoy the company of Jesus in your life.
According to Romans 10:9, ″If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.″ So, if you are in desperate need of Jesus right now, simply repeat this prayer with confidence ″Dear Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of the Living God.Please accept my sincere greetings.You came to this planet as a sacrifice for our sins and died as a result of them.
Please accept my apologies for anything I’ve done wrong.It is with great pleasure that I accept you as my personal savior and welcome you to take leadership of my life.″ That’s all, if you’ve prayed this prayer honestly, Jesus will take care of you from this point on, and you will be able to experience his love and friendship without ever feeling alone again.Most importantly, you will have eternal life.Do remember to live a life that is pleasing to Him, to keep His rules (to learn more about Him and His commandments, read the Bible), and to ask the Father for anything you desire directly in the name of Jesus, and He will give you with everything you desire if it is beneficial to you.To find out more, simply ask Jesus (pray) and study the Bible; Jesus will speak to you and guide you through the process in ways you could never imagine.What a blessing it is to dwell in the love of the Living God.
Why Is Jesus Christ Important in My Life?
″What is the significance of Jesus Christ in my life?″ 10–13 (New Era, January 2015).It wasn’t long ago that I saw a blog article in which the author discussed how the Savior plays a crucial part in her everyday life.I was relieved that she was ready to share her sentiments, but I was disturbed by one reader’s response: ″He has never been or will ever be of any significance in my life—never has been and will never be.″ That reader couldn’t be more incorrect in his or her assumptions.We will all require the Savior at some point in our lives.We all make errors that we can’t undo, suffer losses that we can’t recoup, and endure pains, persecution, tragedies, burdens, and disappointments that we can’t bear on our own, but we can work together to overcome them.The good news is that we don’t have to deal with them on our own anymore.
- It is possible to say in a moment of weakness that no one understands what it is like.″ ‘No one seems to get it.’ Elder David A.
- Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles remarked, ″But the Son of God totally understands and knows what we are going through because He has suffered and borne our specific afflictions.″ As Alma 34:14 explains, ″And because of His unlimited and eternal sacrifice (see Alma 34:14), He has perfect empathy and is able to extend His arm of mercy to us.″ 1 Our trust in Jesus is crucial to us because, through His Atonement and teachings, as well as His hope, peace, and example, He aids us in making changes in our lives, overcoming hardships, and moving ahead with confidence on our path back to Him and His Father.
Jesus Makes Repentance Possible
Because we all fall short of God’s expectations and require the gift of repentance provided by the Atonement, Jesus is extremely vital to all who truly want to follow Him.Whenever we make a mistake or fall, Satan wants us to believe that we are not capable of getting back up and continuing on our way.Aside from that, he wants us to forget that the Gospel is also known as ″the gospel of repentance″ (D&C 13:1; emphasis added).Despite this, we are confident that ″the mercy of Christ is genuine, and that it provides both forgiveness and purification to the penitent sinner.″ 2 The power of Jesus Christ’s Atonement is available to everyone of us; however, we must make the decision to let it to be put to use in our lives.Consider presenting a particular gift to a buddy—a gift that your acquaintance truly needs and that you prepared through personal sacrifice on his or her behalf.Now imagine your friend answering, ″Thank you, but I’m not particularly interested in your present,″ or anything along those lines.
- What would your reaction be?
- The fact that we don’t invite Jesus to assist us in being clean via repentance is the same as rejecting His gift of salvation.
Jesus Teaches Truth
- Jesus asked the Twelve Apostles, ″Will ye also go away?″ on one occasion when a number of individuals declined to continue walking with Him for any extended period of time. ″Lord, where will we go from here?″ Peter inquired. It says in John 6:67–68, ″Thou hast the words of eternal life.″ The scriptures, the teachings of living prophets, and the whisperings of the Holy Ghost are all places where you might find the Savior’s ″words of eternal life.″ It is through them that we can achieve ″pleasure in this life and everlasting life in the world to come,″3 and it is through them that we can return safely to our Heavenly Father and Savior. What are some of the most important truths that the Savior imparted? The following are the four that President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Presidency, mentioned in a recent general conference speech: We will have gorgeous, perfect, and eternal bodies, unburdened by disease or incapacity.″
- ″Our tears of anguish and loss will be replaced with an abundance of gladness and joy.″
- ″Through the Atonement., we will be able to live forever with our loved ones.″
Jesus Offers Hope
When we are confronted with significant difficulties, it might be difficult to place our confidence in the Lord.However, placing our faith in Him provides us with the hope we require in order to tackle our obstacles.The same thing happened to members of the Gatrell family, who reside in Sister Jean A.Stevens’ ward and were targeted by the authorities.Brother Gatrell was diagnosed with cancer, according to Sister Stevens, the first counselor in the Primary general presidency.Sister Stevens said the family remained steadfast in the gospel and their temple commitments when Brother Gatrell was diagnosed.
- They gained confidence in God’s promises that they will be reunited after this life as a result of their actions.
- As she reflected on the tough days leading up to her husband’s death, Sister Gatrell shared her belief that ″the Lord was looking over us.″ ″If you put your confidence in the Lord, you will be able to conquer any of life’s difficulties.″ 5 The gift of the Atonement provides us with the promise of everlasting life, which we need need while we are going through difficult times or grieving the death of a loved one.
- First Counselor in the First Presidency President Henry B.
- Eyring stated that ″our loving Heavenly Father gave us the gift of His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, as our Savior.″ All who are born are given a worldwide heritage through the tremendous gift and benefit of Jesus Christ’s Atonement.
- This inheritance includes the promise of Resurrection and the potential of eternal life.
Jesus Offers Peace
- Anyone who has dealt with a natural catastrophe, been the target of malicious gossip, faced a life-changing crisis, had a falling-out with a friend, or stood up for what’s right knows what it’s like to be in desperate need of the Lord’s comfort. As Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles put it, ″the peace of Christ subdues the spinning whirlwinds of this world.″ 7 During a recent general conference, Elder Andersen presented a story of a Laurel who was mocked and called names because she spoke up for conventional marriage and refused to be silenced. She discovered that being ″faithful to God and to the teachings of His living prophets″ might occasionally result in ridicule, which she accepted as a price. 8 However, standing up does not imply that one is alone. When we are feeling alone or overwhelmed, when we are sad or anxious, when we are terrified or when we feel useless, we may always turn to the Prince of Peace. We accomplish this by: praying to Heavenly Father for the presence of the Spirit
- reading the Lord’s words in the scriptures and as revealed by living prophets
- attending temple services
- studying the Savior’s life at church and in seminary
- applying His Atonement by repenting of our sins
- sharing our testimonies of Him
- and attending temple services.
There is no need for our hearts to be concerned or scared while we are experiencing the Savior’s peace (see John 14:26–27).″Only the Master understands the depths of our trials, our grief, and our suffering,″ President Thomas S.Monson has remarked of his faith.″He is the only one who can provide us with eternal serenity in times of adversity.He is the only one who can soothe our broken souls with His soothing words.″ 9
Jesus Sets the Example
Throughout His mission, Jesus does more than merely show the road to happiness; He actually takes the initiative and walks the path himself.He guides us to love as a result of His Atonement.He guides us to everlasting truths via the teachings of Jesus.He directs us to the road of obedience by the example of His flawless life.″Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, is the greatest example to have ever walked the face of the world.The teaching, helping, and loving people that he did throughout his mortal ministry, according to Elder Richard G.
- Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, were the highlights of his mortal ministry.
- He went on to say that the Savior ″invite[s] us to follow His flawless example.″ 10 When we realize that the Savior makes repentance and resurrection possible, that He teaches essential truths, that He brings hope and peace, and that He sets the ideal example, He becomes the focal point of our life.
- And, with Him as our friend, we have the confidence to throw away fear and move on in trust as we face the future.
Learn How to Pray in These 4 Easy Steps
Prayer is the means by which we communicate with God. It is also the method via which He interacts with us at times. He has given us the order to pray. The information that follows can assist you in learning how to pray.
Prayer Has Four Simple Steps
A prayer may be broken down into four easy steps. They are clearly expressed in the Lord’s prayer, which may be found in Matthew 6:9-13:
- Greetings from Heavenly Father
- God’s benefits are to be acknowledged.
- Inquire of Him for benefits
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I close this document.
Prayer can be spoken silently or aloud, depending on the situation. Praying aloud can sometimes help one to concentrate their thoughts. Prayers can be said at any time of day or night. It is best to pray in a calm spot where you will not be interrupted in order to have a meaningful experience.
Step 1: Address Heavenly Father
We begin the prayer by addressing God directly, because he is the one to whom we are praying in the first place. Begin by addressing the Father in Heaven or the ″Heavenly Father.″ We refer to Him as our Heavenly Parent because He is the father of our spirits, and we address Him as such. Him we owe everything, even our life, for he is the one who created us and to whom we owe everything.
Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father
After starting the prayer, we express our gratitude to our heavenly Father by listing our blessings.You might begin by saying, ″I thank thee,″ or ″I am thankful for,″ or anything like.We express our thanks to our Father by telling him in our prayer what we are grateful for, such as our home, family, health, the earth, and other benefits.We can also express our thankfulness to our Father via our actions.Make careful to include both basic blessings like as health and safety, as well as specific blessings such as heavenly protection while on a specific journey.
Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father
- After we have shown our gratitude to our heavenly Father, we can approach him for assistance. Some of the phrases you might use to do this are: ″I beseech thee.″
- ″I require.″
- ″Please assist me.″
Asking example, we might pray for him to bless us with the things we require: education; comfort; direction; peace; health; and so on. Remember, we are more likely to receive answers and blessings if we pray for the strength we need to face life’s obstacles, rather than asking for the challenges to be eliminated from our lives completely.
Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ
″In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen,″ we repeat at the conclusion of the prayer before closing.Our motivation for doing so stems from Jesus’ role as our Savior and intermediary between death (both physical and spiritual) and eternal life.We also end with the word Amen, which implies that we accept or agree with what has been spoken previously.For example, a straightforward prayer would be: ″Dear Heavenly Father, I am eternally grateful for thy direction in my life.″ While I was out shopping today, I was extremely grateful for my safe travels.Please assist me in remembering to pray at all times as I strive to follow thy commands.Please assist me in reading the scriptures on a daily basis.
- I declare these things in the name of Jesus Christ, and I pray that they be accepted.
Praying in a Group
When praying in front of a group of people, only the person who is saying the prayer is allowed to talk.In order to be effective, the person praying should recite the prayer in the plural, such as ″We thank you″ and ″We ask you.″ When the individual says amen at the end of the prayer, the rest of the group joins in to say amen as well.This expresses our agreement with or approval of what they have prayed for in our presence.
Pray Always, With Sincerity and With Faith in Christ
Prayer is something that Jesus Christ instructed us to do at all times. He also taught us to pray with sincerity and to refrain from repeating ourselves in vain. The prayers we offer must be anchored in unwavering faith and genuine desire. Undoubtedly, one of the most essential things we should pray for is to understand the truth about God and his purpose for our lives.
Prayers Will Always Be Answered
Prayers can be answered in a variety of ways, sometimes as sensations sent by the Holy Spirit, and sometimes as thoughts that enter our brains.Reading the scriptures can sometimes bring sentiments of serenity or warmth to our hearts, and this is normal.Events that occur in our lives might also be seen as answers to our prayers.Being prepared for personal revelation can also aid us in getting answers to our prayers as we go about our daily lives.God is our heavenly Father who loves us and cares for us.He is aware of and responds to prayers.
- Krista Cook has made some changes.
Jesus’ Burial Tomb Uncovered: Here’s What Scientists Saw Inside
Researchers got the opportunity to explore the holiest location in all of Christianity for only 60 hours throughout their investigation.Here’s what they came up with.JERUSALEM Researchers have continued their investigation into the site where the body of Jesus Christ is traditionally believed to have been buried, and their preliminary findings appear to confirm that portions of the tomb are still in existence today, having survived centuries of damage, destruction, and reconstruction of the surrounding Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem’s Old City, as well as centuries of damage, destruction, and reconstruction of the surrounding church.The tomb, which is the most revered location in the Christian world, presently consists of a limestone shelf or burial bed that was hewn from the cave’s wall, and it is the most visited site in the world.Since at least 1555, and most certainly centuries before that, the burial bed has been surrounded by marble cladding, which is said to have been installed to prevent enthusiastic visitors from taking parts of the original rock home as mementos.During the first removal of the marble cladding on the night of October 26, the restoration team from the National Technical University of Athens discovered just a layer of fill material beneath the marble.
- The discovery of another marble slab with a cross cut onto its surface occurred while the researchers continued their constant labor over the period of 60 hours.
- After being discovered intact in the middle of the night on October 28, just hours before the tomb was to be resealed, the original limestone burial bed was discovered.
- ″I’m completely taken aback.
- Because I was not anticipating this, my knees are trembling a little,″ said Fredrik Hiebert, archaeologist in residence at National Geographic.
- ″I’m shaking my knees a little bit.″ Despite the fact that we can’t be certain, it looks to be visual confirmation that the site of the tomb has not changed through time, something scientists and historians have been wondering about for decades.
- The researchers also discovered that ancient limestone cave w