what is the jesus battery – The Blue Monkey Restaurant & Pizzeria
Quantum batteries are based on the concepts of Quantum Mechanics. When electrons absorb photons and become stable, they are said to be in the Nano-Structured Solid State of matter (NSSS). As a result of this condition, particles can store energy and remain within the device for an endless period of time. The energy gained from this process can then be utilized to construct a quantum battery. qmcqf stock price | qmc quantum minerals corp. stock quote (otc in the United States) | marketwatch If a battery has a million-mile rating, it signifies that it will endure for at least 1 million miles until it is no longer capable of holding a charge strong enough to power an electric vehicle.
Is the forever battery for real?
These batteries have performed admirably for many years. That is why solid-state batteries have been called “forever batteries” by industry insiders, and it is also why these eternal batteries are the crucial technology required to catapult the EV Revolution into its next phase of accelerated development.
Does Tesla have a million mile battery?
During an Energy StorageSustainable Engineering videoconference held in October, Jeff Dahn, the leader of Tesla’s battery research team, revealed some of the intricacies of his study with the participants. In a statement, Dahn stated that, after three years of research, he discovered that his cells had a lifetime of more than two million kilometers.
Is Blue Gas for real?
In the case of “blue gas,” which is a supposed new type of carbon-neutral fuel that is allegedly (and I quote) “basically a liquid hydrocarbon fuel, which is composed primarily of carbon monoxide and oxygen,” and (again, I quote) “instead of polluting exhaust emitted by cars, vehicles using blue gas-only emit water and heat,”
Why has QuantumScape dropped?
QuantumScape Laboratory is a research facility dedicated on quantum computing. Stock of electric car battery technology business QuantumScape has dropped following the release of the company’s first-quarter financial results. … When it comes to solid-state battery technology, it is essentially an upgrade over present technology, with promises of improved cost, EV range, safety, and charging times.
What are QuantumScape batteries?
Its stock price has dropped by over 25% in the previous week, and it was trading at roughly $44 on Friday. QuantumScape (NYSE: QS) is a company that is creating solid-state lithium batteries for use in electric vehicles. This sell-off was triggered by the announcement that the corporation will be raising extra funds through a stock sale.
Does QuantumScape use lithium?
A pure lithium-metal anode with zero extra lithium is used in QuantumScape’s separator, which is made of a patented ceramic material and provides the features listed above. QuantumScape combines this solid-state ceramic separator with an organic gel electrolyte for the cathode, resulting in a highly efficient system (catholyte).
What does Bill Gates say about QuantumScape?
Gates, who was an early investor of QuantumScape (NYSE:QS) and QS stock, advised people to follow his example and invest solely in high-quality SPACs.
The underlying premise is that QuantumScape is exactly such a corporation.
What does QuantumScape Corporation do?
Overview of the Organization QuantumScape is a pioneer in the development of next-generation solid-state lithium-metal batteries for use in electric cars, and the company has received several awards. In order to create a more sustainable future, the company’s objective is to revolutionize energy storage.
Does QuantumScape have any revenue?
QuantumScape (ticker: QS) made money, which was a pleasant surprise for a firm that had no revenue. However, investors should keep in mind that outcomes aren’t everything. QuantumScape is a technology startup focused on pre-sales development, and technological advancement is the name of the game.
Does QuantumScape have a patent?
QuantumScape has submitted a total of 119 patent applications. The following are the top three most common patent topics: Batteries that can be recharged. Lithium-ion batteries are a type of rechargeable battery.
Who did QuantumScape partner with?
Patents have been filed by QuantumScape in the amount of 119. The following are the top three most popular patent subjects: Batteries that are rechargable; Lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable batteries that use lithium ions as a source of electricity.
What Battery Company is the Tesla killer?
NIO was founded by William Li, who also serves as its Chief Executive Officer. The electric vehicle manufacturer has been dubbed “China’s Tesla killer” on occasion. Since the company came dangerously near to financial collapse in late 2019, its valuation has surged.
What kind of batteries does Tesla use?
Tesla’s current 2170 cells, which come in the shape of Panasonic 6752 units that are installed in Tesla Model 3 vehicles built in the United States, have an energy density of 260 Wh/kg. With its silicon-dominant battery technology, StoreDot promises to be able to deliver 400-450 Wh/kg, which might translate into an almost doubling of range for the same weight.
Is Tesla developing solid-state batteries?
Solid-state batteries are not on the horizon, and the new Tesla 4680 batteries will be more than adequate to keep the company’s trillion-dollar valuation soaring to unimaginable heights.
Does QuantumScape deliver?
Torque News reports that Quantumscape will provide a working prototype by 2022, which is a game changer.
Where does Tesla get its lithium?
Tesla has signed a contract with Ganfeng Lithium Co, the world’s largest manufacturer of battery-grade lithium, to supply the company with lithium. A report on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange today revealed that China’s Ganfeng Lithium Co Ltd and its subsidiary GFL International Co Ltd had inked a three-year supply deal with Tesla Motors Inc.
Who is Tesla’s biggest competitor?
Reuters reports that on October 26th, Tesla Inc (TSLA. O) reached a market capitalization of $1 trillion on Monday, outpacing the combined market capitalizations of five of its major competitors, Toyota Motor Corp (7203. T), Volkswagen AG (VOWG p.DE), Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE), Ford Motor Co (F.N), and General Motors Corporation (GM) (GM. N).
What will replace lithium batteries?
Sodium-ion batteries are a type of rechargeable battery. It is anticipated that these new batteries would be up to seven times more efficient than current batteries since they will employ sodium, which is one of the most abundant elements on the planet rather than rare lithium.
Quantumscape CEO on going public and why his battery technology will change the EV market
Jesus battery 2021 what stocks are the jesus battery ssbt battery stock symbol jesus battery quantumscape quantumscape battery quantumscape stock quantum glass battery stock quantum glass battery stock quantum glass battery stock quantum glass battery stock
About The Author
It is Matt McCall who promotes a little firm that has developed a miraculous battery that is safe and economical while being more powerful and charging extremely quickly. It can also be charged millions of times without deteriorating, among other things. What exactly is the symbol? An anonymous Stock Gumshoe reader has contributed a discussion subject or guest article to the site. It should be noted that the content has not been vetted or approved by Stock Gumshoe, and that any comments stated are solely the opinions of the author.
- Learn more about how your comment data is handled.
- on January 17, 2019 According to what I can learn, the firm is called Ionic Materials and it is currently private.
- I agree that it is made of Ionic Materials.
- The majority of them appear to be privately held corporations.
- There is no indication of the magnitude of their investment in Ionic Materials.
- on January 17, 2019 A tiny firm with a revolutionary technology known as Quantum Battery, which is one-hundredth the size of General Motors, has made significant strides in recent years.
- In addition to being reported as the death of the lithium-ion battery, an eternal battery of some form is being discussed.
Member Angela Erickson is an American actress and singer.
on June 27, 2019 Consider the language of France.
Is there a ticker symbol for the $5.00 stock–what do you think about the “youth pill”– This seems like spam to me.
John Cosperan is an old-school Texan hard rocker.
Create a new topic I’d want to know the status of the Jesus Battery’s ticker as soon as feasible.
on May 30, 2021 As a working class person, I believe that we don’t even deserve to be called by these ‘ticker names’ since we don’t have enough respect for ourselves.
Tell us your name so we can help you get food at USBUY!
on February 8, 2021 Did you find the ticker for the Jesus battery?
I’m new to this, so it’s possible that I’m in the wrong place.
GuestHasan 2:14 p.m.
Bross, as a guest 11:55 a.m.
Guest Mark Tomco is a businessman who lives in the United Kingdom.
on April 7, 2021 I’m a terrible first-time investor.
I am up to 3 sharesat about 41 each.
as high as 60.
Saw them on NOVAPBS show.
Memberkacy white is a slang term for April 19, 2021 8:20 pm Is anyone willing to help me know the Ticker symbol for Jesus battery?
PLEASE Guest Gerrald White April 22, 2021 1:54 pm what is stock symbol of public traded jesus battery company? 19145 Memberdan peret May 3, 2021 1:41 am this battery technology is being used by many companies. as an investor which one has the greatest upside
Colorado company makes progress toward the “holy grail” of electric transportation
Several significant advancements in solid state batteries, which one industry expert refers to as the “holy grail” of electric car research, have been reported by a Colorado-based business. Solid Power, based in Louisville, Kentucky, said that it has developed an automotive-scale battery, a step toward replacing the lithium ion batteries that are currently used in electric vehicles. Solid Power’s next-generation battery is around the same size as an iPad, according to the company. It might be utilized as a building component for an electric car battery pack, according to Doug Campbell, Solid Power’s co-founder and chief executive officer.
- While the research into solid state batteries has been encouraging, consumers are interested in knowing when they will be ready to be used to power electric vehicles, according to Campbell.
- “No one has ever produced large cells on the scale of an automobile.
- A solid state battery, on the other hand, does not employ a liquid to transport the charge from one electrode to another; instead, it uses solid materials such as ceramic or polymers.
- Additionally, they are not subject to the same safety problems as lithium-ion batteries, according to Campbell.
“If you can simplify your battery pack,” he said, “you will be able to lower the cost of the battery pack, which is the most expensive component of a battery-powered car.” The use of solid material not only eliminates the need for flammable liquid, but it also allows the battery to be thinner, boosting the energy density and power of the battery.
“I believe the guys at Solid Power have proved this to be the case to a tee.
“They’ve taken a very practical approach to their technology and they’ve discovered ways to mass produce (cells) using current technologies,” he said.
“It’s a little bit like the holy grail.” For the development of solid state batteries, Solid Power has formed collaborations with BMW and Ford.
Solid Power intends to begin the certification process for its technology in early 2022, with the goal of having it approved for use in automobiles by the end of the year.
How will the Quantum glass battery shape our future?
More power is needed in the globe, ideally in the form of clean and renewable sources of energy. Quantum glass batteries, which are at the cutting edge of energy storage technology, will have an impact on the future energy storage strategy. But what can we anticipate in the next few years?
What is a Quantum glass battery?
Quantum glass batteries, sometimes known as “glass batteries,” are the next generation of electrical energy storage devices that are being developed. Such glass batteries are sometimes referred to as “forever batteries” and “holy grail” batteries since they are designed to address two of the most critical concerns facing modern technology: limited battery life and delayed recharging. Let’s start with the foundations of battery design. Quantum glass batteries represent a significant step forward in technology.
- In the next section, we will discuss how quantum mechanical features may be used to store and create energy.
- Since its first publication in Energy and Environmental Science in 2016, this novel type of battery has been received with a great deal of skepticism.
- He was also responsible for the introduction of lithium-ion battery technology in electric automobiles.
- However, what is generally overlooked is how this new battery technology also resolves another thorny li-ion problem: the problem of batteries bursting during use.
- “Quantum glass” battery is said to have been coined by Matt McCall, who has also referred to it as the “Jesus battery” and the “holy grail,” and has predicted that this technology will grow by up to 67.98 percent in the next years (a bold prediction).
Quantum glass Vs Li-ion batteries
A quantum glass battery is stable at the electrolyte/electrode interface and has a greater energy density than a conventional battery due to the presence of a liquid electrolyte solution in the battery. The electrolyte of a battery is a combination of conductive substances that allows current to flow between the cathode and the anode of the battery. Note that there is no necessity for protection against internal fires and explosions because there are no potentially harmful materials present. Furthermore, Quantum glass battery cells continue to work in the same way as traditional batteries; nevertheless, the changes in materials have an impact on the battery’s attributes, such as its safety, size, charging times, and maximum storage capacity.
- The obvious advantage of switching from a liquid electrolyte to a solid electrolyte is that the energy density of the battery may be enhanced.
- Quantum glass batteries have double the energy storage capacity of lithium-ion batteries.
- Quantum glass technology has the potential to shrink the separators to three to four microns each, resulting in a space reduction of nearly seven times when compared to switching components.
- Even yet, when the anode is changed with a less expensive option, quantum glass batteries may be able to store more than double the energy of Li-ion batteries.
- When batteries are deactivated or have manufacturing problems, this means that they will not explode or cause fires, resulting in safer items for customers.
- The solid electrolyte of Quantum glass batteries is responsible for the vast majority of the advantages of these batteries.
Conventional lithium-ion batteries make use of an organic solvent that is flammable and has a short useable life due to the high concentration of lithium. The following are some of the most significant performance benefits of the Quantum glass battery:
- Charges up to 6 times quicker
- Increased energy density (2 times the amount of energy in the same volume)
- Longer cycle life (up to 10 years, compared to 2 years)
- Low current leakage (in the nanoamp range)
- There is no flammability.
How will Quantum glass batteries impact our lives?
Quantum glass batteries, which are anticipated to be useable for up to 150 years and charge in minutes, are capable of supplying electricity to electric vehicles for up to a thousand kilometers. A number of experts think that quantum glass batteries would speed the depletion of oil reserves, dramatically increase our ability to store energy, and save mankind from some of the problems related with climate change. Others may think it’s a stretch to refer to the Quantum glass battery as the “Jesus battery,” as some analysts searching for Quantum glass battery stocks have done.
- Another advantage of quantum glass batteries is that they allow for the reduction in size of electronic devices.
- Moore’s law, on the other hand, has begun to provide decreasing returns in that area after decades of implementation.
- It is possible to use this battery to store energy in an environmentally friendly, economically viable, and technically practical manner.
- Because of the glass in the battery, this battery has the ability to store a greater amount of energy.
- Furthermore, it has the capability of operating in extremely cold and extremely hot conditions (-4F to 140F).
- Since its introduction in 1991, the rechargeable lithium battery has been the industry standard for daily electronics devices and electric vehicle power.
- However, as the globe moves faster and faster toward an electric future, something more powerful than the lithium-ion battery will be necessary to keep up with the pace.
How much time until they’ll become widely available?
It is not yet economically possible to employ the Quantum glass battery due to the fact that it is still in the early stages of study. It is the responsibility of Goodenough to guarantee that the cathode problem (the voltage spikes that cause batteries to catch fire) has been rectified. A huge step forward will be taken, according to Donald Sadoway, if the safety issues are addressed. It was stressed by him that, despite the fact that people have been talking about quantum glass battery electrolytes (as opposed to liquid lithium) for years, no commercial solution has yet been developed.
However, Keiji Kaita, vice president of Toyota’s powertrain division, stated earlier this year in the industry publication Automotive News that the company needed to improve the battery’s limited life span.
As early as 2025, the business plans to utilize Quantum cells in some of its own electric vehicles. Toyota, like Volkswagen, is aiming to put Quantum glass batteries on the road by 2025, according to the company.
What Quantum glass batteries stocks to look for?
The electric vehicle (EV) industry is currently one of the most fashionable sectors in the world. Every major automobile manufacturer, whether it is Tesla, General Motors, or Nissan, looks to be actively involved. Despite the fact that there is a lot of excitement about the business in general, many people are curious about how you intend to fuel these vehicles. That is one of the reasons why quantum glass stocks are gaining popularity. So, without further ado, here are three Quantum glass companies to keep an eye on: Kensington Capital, Samsung, and Panasonic are just a few of the firms that are taking part.
Investing in Quantum Glass Battery Stocks
Updated at 10:19 a.m. on December 7, 2021. Despite the fact that most investors are unlikely to be familiar with quantum glass batteries, the technology has the potential to transform electric cars (EVs) and the larger renewable energy market. Those of you who are unfamiliar with the term “quantum glass battery” may benefit from a quick explanation. Batteries made of quantum glass, commonly referred to as glass batteries, are a more sophisticated technology than the lithium-ion batteries used in today’s electric vehicles.
A further advantage of quantum glass batteries is that they do not catch fire, which means that they do not require the components of lithium-ion batteries that prevent them from catching fire.
Despite the fact that glass batteries are still in their early stages of development, it is easy to understand why this sector would be attractive to investors, especially considering the surge in demand for electric cars over the past several years.
Continue reading to discover more about three of the most promising quantum glass battery technology businesses now operating in the market.
Top quantum glass stocks
|QuantumScape(NYSE:QS)||$9.6 billion||Development-stage maker of solid-state lithium-metal batteries.|
|Toyota Motor Corporation(NYSE:TM)||$241.9 billion||World’s No. 1 auto manufacturer.|
|Decarbonization Plus Acquisition III(NASDAQ:DCRC)||$447 million||SPAC that is merging with solid-state battery start-up Solid Power.|
The data comes from Yahoo! Finance.
It’s difficult to identify a leader in an industry with no significant revenues and whose technology is still in its early stages, but QuantumScape has garnered more investor interest than any other glass battery stock, according to the company. It went public through a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger with Kensington Capital Acquisition in late 2020, and the stock has cooled off since its market capitalization soared to more than $50 billion in December 2020, according to Bloomberg.
However, it would take 100 of such battery cells to construct a full fuel cell, and hundreds of battery cells to construct a whole battery.
The company’s cooperation with Volkswagen (OTC:VWAGY), one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers, is perhaps the most compelling reason to believe in QuantumScape.
In addition to investing more than $300 million in QuantumScape, the German manufacturer wants to begin deploying the company’s cells by 2025. In addition, the two corporations have created a joint venture to construct a gigafactory for solid-state battery cells.
The majority of major automobile manufacturers are interested in forming partnerships with battery technology start-ups that are developing quantum glass batteries. To differentiate itself, Toyota is attempting to develop its own. Toyota has been a latecomer to the electric vehicle (EV) race, but the firm has stated that it will invest $13.6 billion on batteries over the next decade, with a large chunk of that investment going toward quantum glass batteries. Toyota, being a major automobile manufacturer, has a lot of advantages versus start-ups such as QuantumScape.
This indicates that the stock’s volatility will be lower than that of a pure-play battery stock because there is no reason to fear that the glass battery investments would cause it to tank.
Investors can expect difficulties in the development of glass batteries for fully electric vehicles, since the business recognized in September that scaling up production of these batteries is a mammoth engineering problem.
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition III
Another SPAC, Decarbonization Plus Acquisition III, has decided to join with Solid Power, a quantum glass battery start-up, in order to expand its reach. Solid Power is estimated to have $599 million in cash on hand after the transaction is completed, and the company has been developing its technology since its inception in 2012. An outstanding list of high-profile investors includes carmakers such as Ford(NYSE:F), Hyundai(OTC:HYMTF), and BMW(OTC:BAMXF), as well as electronics behemothSamsung(NYSE:SSNLF) (OTC: SSNLF).
Solid Power plans to begin producing automotive-scale batteries in early 2022.
Patience is key
At this moment, investing in quantum glass battery stocks is not very different from investing in biotech stocks in the development stage. We are still some years away from seeing this technology become widely available, and the sector is still very much open, with no viable goods on the market. Furthermore, in the automotive business, technical promises have not always been kept in the past. Many industry insiders, including CEOs of automobile companies, predicted that autonomous vehicles would be widely used by now.
Although this does not rule out the possibility of quantum batteries becoming a commercial success, investors may wish to hold out until more definitive evidence becomes available and a clear leader emerges.
No positions in any of the stocks discussed by Jeremy Bowman are held by the author. The Motley Fool owns shares of Volkswagen AG and believes that the company is a good investment. BMW is a stock that The Motley Fool recommends. The disclosure policy of The Motley Fool is available here.”>
Motley Fool Returns
P 500520 percent 137 percent Stock Advisors P 500520 percent Become a member of Stock Advisor New members are the only ones who may take advantage of the exclusive deals. Stock Advisor will renew at the then-current list price at the time of renewal. The annual subscription fee for Stock Advisor is $199. Stock Advisor was first made available in February 2002. Returns are effective as of February 18, 2022. The cumulative growth of a $10,000 investment Financial Advisor for Stock Investing Calculated using the Time-Weighted Return method Since commencement, the average return of all suggestions has been calculated.
13 Steps to Investing Foolishly
- Transform your life with a single calculation
- Exchange wisdom for foolishness
- See each and every dollar as an investment
- Open and fund your accounts
- Avoid the most common mistake that investors make
- Discover Outstanding Companies
- Purchase your first stock and insure your assets. Invest as though you were a master
- When is the best time to sell a stock? Embrace your golden years
- Give back to the community
- Make friends and influence fools
- Compare stock brokers
- Compare IRA accounts
- Compare financial calculators
3 Quantum Glass Battery Stocks That Could Surge
Please note that this article was initially published in July 2020 under the title “3 Quantum Glass Battery Stocks That Could Surge.” It has subsequently been updated to contain the most up-to-date information that is currently available on the subject. QG batteries, often known as “glass batteries,” are the next generation of electric car batteries and represent the next step in the development of electric vehicles. Glass batteries, also known as the “forever battery” and the “holy grail,” are predicted to tackle two of the most urgent issues that have prevented electric cars from becoming generally embraced by the general public – limited battery life and long charging periods.
The glass battery is a form of solid-state battery that operates at low temperatures.
John Goodenough, a Nobel Prize-winning chemist and professor at the University of Texas in Austin, is credited with the invention of the battery.
Glass batteries, as opposed to normal lithium-ion batteries, are expected to live far longer.
It has been claimed that Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), the world’s top electric car manufacturer, is investigating the technology as part of its ongoing efforts to produce what Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk refers to as a “million mile battery.” Tesla CEO Elon Musk spoke at its Battery Day event in September, when he discussed the company’s intentions to manufacture the battery and what it means for the industry.
When the battery life issue is resolved, the cost of electric vehicles will fall to $100 per kilowatt hour, making them less expensive to operate than internal combustion engine vehicles.
Cars that are hooked into the grid continue to incur energy costs. Listed below are three quantum glass battery stocks (other than Tesla) that might see a significant increase in value once quantum glass batteries become a reality and move the electric car business forward:
- Panasonic (OTCMKTS: PCRFY), Albemarle (NYSE: ALB), and Samsung (OTCMKTS: SSNLF) are among the companies listed on the OTCMKTS.
Quantum Glass Battery Stocks: Panasonic (PCRFY)
Image courtesy of testing/Shutterstock.com Panasonic’s stock price has taken a beating in recent years, going from a high of roughly $16 in 2018 to a low of less than $10 today. Although the corporation, which has been in operation since 1918, may appear to be a familiar brand in the battery industry, it is actually rather new. Panasonic, on the other hand, is taking efforts to ensure that it is at the forefront of the current revolution in batteries and electric automobiles. As an example, Panasonic agreed into a three-year agreement with Tesla to produce and deliver 2170 lithium-ion battery cells to Tesla’s Gigafactory in Nevada, which is now under construction.
Currently, discussions are taking place between the two firms about expanding the manufacture of batteries and power trains at the Nevada site.
In addition, the business has formed a partnership with Toyota to develop batteries for electric vehicles.
Several other automakers, including Mazda, Subaru, and Honda, have signed deals with Panasonic to use Panasonic batteries in their planned electric vehicles.
Photograph courtesy of IgorGolovniov/Shutterstock.com Following that, we’ll visit Albemarle, which is the world’s leading lithium mining company and accounts for 21% of global lithium output, thanks to brine recovery fields and chemical processing units in Chile and Nevada, respectively. Lithium is the most important component of the lithium-ion batteries that power electric vehicles, and it is expected to remain so even as glass batteries become more prevalent. As the demand for lithium grows and the price of the commodity rises, it is probable that Albemarle’s earnings and stock price would climb in tandem with it.
Since its inception, ALB stock has ranged between a low of $42,00 per share and a high of $140.78 per share during the previous five years.
Investors who have been patient should be rewarded in the future years, according to the business, which predicts that lithium demand would climb 25 percent each year until 2030 as more manufacturers create completely electric vehicles.
The dividend will be paid to stockholders on October 1, according to the company.
During the previous 16 years, Albemarle has increased its dividend every year, resulting in a cumulative rise of 635 percent. There are now five “buy” ratings on Albemarle’s stock, 12 “hold” ratings, and three “sell” ratings on the stock from analysts that follow the business.
Photograph courtesy of Shutterstock Although Samsung may not be the first name that springs to mind when thinking of batteries for electric cars, the company is a leader in the field. The South Korean electronics firm has made some significant advancements in the field of batteries. In March of this year, the business said that it had invented solid-state batteries that could allow an electric car to go 500 miles on a single charge and could be recharged more than 1,000 times in the process. The bottom line is that Samsung developed electric car batteries with a lifespan of 500,000 kilometers.
- Samsung has teamed with manufacturer Hyundai (OTCMKTS: HYMTF) to continue researching long-range vehicle batteries, despite the fact that it may be many years before they become generally available.
- Since dropping along with the rest of the market in March, Samsung’s stock has been on an upward trajectory.
- Cell phones, semiconductors, televisions, and printers are among the other segments of the company’s operations that will benefit from the stock price increase.
- Joel Baglole has been working as a business writer for more than two decades.
- As of the time of this writing, Joel Baglole did not own any stock in any of the firms listed above.
British Company Launches World-changing Battery Technology
AUGUST 2, 2019 – LONDON, United Kingdom (PRNewswire) – It appears that the world is becoming more electrified. In addition, attempts to enhance current electrical energy sources while also discovering new ones are gaining traction in the United Kingdom. This week, as Prime Minister Boris Johnson reaffirmed his government’s commitment to restoring the United Kingdom to the forefront of battery technology in hisinaugural speech to parliament, a new UK-based business introduced a novel answer – a battery that can be recharged by itself.
- (PRNewsfoto/ILOCX) A Revolution in British PowerE-Getx Limited, trading as ConFlow Power, has officially launched a solid state battery/generator that is inexpensive in cost and ecologically friendly.
- For the first time, it does not store energy so much as harvest it by catching electrons from the surrounding air, in contrast to a standard battery.
- The gadget has been subjected to thousands of hours of testing, which has culminated in extensive testing during the previous sixty days.
- The product is now ready to be launched into the market.
- And try to avoid making the same mistakes that others have done in the past.
- The battery has been at the heart of much of the immense technical innovation that has occurred in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries; without it, there would be no Apple or Tesla.
- This pattern is still evident today, as companies compete for supremacy in the electric car sector.
A total of £400 million has been invested by the government on electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and assistance for future development of electric vehicles at Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), the country’s largest automobile manufacturer, has been announced.
He is developing a super-battery that will make electric vehicles competitive with combustion vehicles and that will allow wind and solar energy to be stored at a reasonable cost.
This would result in a battery with 60 percent more energy than present lithium-ion cells if it were possible.
Despite the fact that Goodenough will not divulge the specifics of his new concept, he believes he is on to something.
“He’s still a sharp thinker.
“If there is going to be a breakthrough, it is going to come from out of nowhere.
inBritain In Thackeray’s opinion, ConFlow’s continuous flow solution to the battery dilemma verifies his theory.
It takes advantage of the most recent discoveries in Nano-technology to create a battery/generator-like device that is self-renewing in its operation.
Out of the box thinking.
And this time, the infrastructure is in place to assure success, thanks to government backing for the market as well as a new financial investment model that has been developed.
Throughout the testing period, ConFlow’s inventor and his team have been in close communication with ILOCX, answering questions and providing information that has allowed ConFlow’s management to conclude that the device is functional and has the potential to revolutionize the way electricity is generated and distributed.
- Revenue-based methods of raising capital, promoting and selling products and services, and receiving royalties on the basis of a company’s gross revenue are being introduced for the first time.
- In addition, ILOCX offers a Crypto Currency platform that allows payment for an ILO in the form of the majority of well-known Crypto Currency or ALT currencies.
- As part of an earlier acquisition of the technology, intellectual property, and patents, “E-Getx Limited” and ILOCX agreed into an agreement to get the ConFlow Power device to market faster through a mix of underwriting, acquisition, and strategy, which was previously announced.
- ConFlow Power’s inclusion on PreILO is a stepping stone to the next phase of development.
- Following that, the firm will be promoted to the main ILOCX board, as previously agreed upon.
- When it comes to size and construction, ConFlow Power is quite similar to a solid-state battery.
- without any of the moving elements that are associated with a generator.
It also has ramifications for the heavy industrial sector.
Licensees will have a broad geographical footprint as well as a strong presence in a certain market sector.
Buyers of these licenses commit to contribute to the firm’s growth by promoting the company on social media and eventually becoming an affiliate member.
1000s of ILOers create one-of-a-kind marketing strategies that, by their very nature, must target more specialized audiences since they are themselves niche groups.
There isn’t anyone else participating in this.
This technique generates sales income and then pays both parties for their efforts.
This is valid for three years, after which the firm can choose whether to roll the license back, purchase it back, or convert it to equity in the case of a stock market offering. ILOCX is the source of the problem.
JESUS battery HEALS itself – might make electric cars more practical
PRNewswire – LONDON, August 2, 2019 – Suddenly it appears that the entire world has switched to electric power! Also gaining momentum in the United Kingdom are efforts to improve existing electrical energy sources and discover new ones. In the same week that new Prime Minister Boris Johnson, in his inaugural speech to parliament, reaffirmed his government’s commitment to restoring the United Kingdom to the forefront of battery technology, a new UK-based company launched a unique solution – a self-recharging battery.
- (PRNewsfoto/ILOCX) A Revolution in British PowerE-Getx Limited, trading as ConFlow Power, has officially launched a solid state battery/generator that is low in cost and environmentally friendly, as well as being environmentally friendly.
- At the same time, it does not store energy as much as it does harvest energy by capturing electrons from the surrounding air, in contrast to traditional batteries.
- Thousand of hours have been invested in testing, which culminated in intensive testing over the course of the last six months.
- It is now possible to begin selling the product.
- Moreover, you should avoid making the same mistakes that others have made in the past.
- Without the battery, there would be no Apple, no Tesla, and no other significant technological advancement in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries.
- Current developments in the race for market dominance in the electric vehicle sector confirm this pattern.
Towards the end of the year 2019, the British government The UK government announced in 2017 that it would invest £246 million in battery research and development, as well as the establishment of the UK Battery Industrialisation Centre in Coventry, following years of significant investment in the development of electric cars.
- NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY John Goodenough hasn’t finished his work even 40 years after his discovery and at the age of 97.
- However, the path he has chosen involves solving one of the most difficult problems in battery science: how to make an anode out of pure lithium or sodium metal, which is one of the most difficult problems in battery science.
- Multiple scientists have attempted and failed over the years; for example, it was lithium metal that kept catching fire in Stan Whittingham’s lab at Exxon in the 1970s.
- Aside from that, the field is aware of his track record and believes it would be foolish to take a chance on him.
- Although his thoughts are still churning, “Thackeray, a South African who worked under Goodenough and is now employed by the United States’ Argonne National Laboratory, claims that manganese spinel was invented under his supervision.
- John, on the other hand, comes from an unconventional background.” Experimenting with New Ideas.
- It should be noted, however, that the solution does not contain lithium, is inexpensive, and is virtually limitless.
- It’s a longshot.
- And this time, the infrastructure is in place to ensure success, thanks to government support for the market as well as a new financial investment model that has been implemented.
Throughout the testing period, ConFlow’s inventor and his team have been in close contact with ILOCX, answering questions and providing information that has allowed ConFlow’s management to conclude that the device is functional and has the potential to revolutionize the way electricity is generated and distributed in the future.
- Revenue-based methods of raising capital, promoting and selling products and services, and receiving royalties on the basis of a company’s gross revenue are introduced in this new and innovative method.
- Aside from that, ILOCX has a Crypto Currency platform that accepts payment for an ILO in exchange for the majority of well-known Crypto Currency or alternative coin tokens.
- E-Getx Limited and ILOCX entered into an agreement to accelerate the ConFlow Power device to market through a combination of underwriting, acquisition, and strategy as part of an earlier acquisition of the technology, intellectual property, and patents.
- CONFLOW POWER’s inclusion on the PreILO list is an important step forward.
- The company will then be promoted to the main ILOCX board, as previously agreed upon.
- When it comes to size and design, ConFlow Power is very similar to a solid-state battery.
- without any of the moving parts that are associated with a conventional generator.
It also has ramifications for the heavy-industrial sector.
It will be possible for licensees to have an extensive footprint and a strong presence in a specific market segment A platform where innovative companies can list License Offerings is known as the Initial License Offering Contract Exchange (ILOCX).
ILOs are a true Collaborative Capital partnership that combines a Collaborative Marketing concept that reaches a greater number of people than is possible through any other means.
The ILO structure, developed by ILOCX, completely bridges the gap that exists between capital and enterprise.
Integrated marketing agreements (ILOs) are contracts that allow the ILOer to promote the company’s approved information to a broad audience with the goal of increasing sales.
When ILOers promote a company’s products or services, they are paid a percentage of the company’s total revenue, similar to a commission.
A three-year term is established, after which the company can choose whether to roll the license over, buy it back, or convert it to equity in the event of a stock market listing. ILOCX is the source of this information.
It’s raining cash, US startup edges closer to creating solid state “Jesus” battery
Recent technological titans such as Dyson, Samsung, and Totalhave combined invested $65 million in Ionic Materials, which is situated in Massachusetts, United States. This massive vote of confidence comes as a bit of a surprise, given that the majority of people are unlikely to have heard of the modest firm previously. However, if Ionic Materials is successful in its recent claims to have developed what some have dubbed the “Jesus battery,” the world’s first safe and functional solid state battery, then these investments might pay off handsomely in the future.
- The difficulty, on the other hand, is in identifying a solid material that is sufficiently conductive at normal temperature to be employed in big batteries.
- They’ve developed a whole new material, called a liquid crystal polymer, that has the potential to resolve many of the critical challenges that have prevented this form of battery from reaching the market.
- No one has ever been able to make this battery explode.
- This appears to be counterintuitive given the fact that the polymer is a solid, but if it is true, as early signs suggest it is, it would remove a significant roadblock in the development of the world’s first functional solid-state batteries.
- Lastly, whereas most materials in solid state research function at temperatures about 60° C (140° F), they claim that their material operates at a significantly lower temperature, which they refer to as room temperature.
- Nevertheless, even if they are true in their arguments, why would a solid-state battery be considered so revolutionary?
- It’s no secret that lithium ion batteries are combustible, as seen by the countless headlines about exploding phone and laptop batteries from firms such as Dell and Samsung.
- Solid state batteries, on the other hand, maintain lithium in a non-flammable condition, which is only one of the game-changing advantages of solid state batteries.
- If they charge quicker, last longer, and have greater overall performance, all of these are positive developments, right?
- They could also be able to assist corporations in developing better cellphones and electric vehicles.
- Ionic Materials claims that its polymer is superior than all others, and if they are correct, we may be closer to solid-state batteries than we have ever been.
However, because the firm has not provided much information about its technology, many experts are skeptical about how near the researchers are to really developing a functional product. So, keep an eye out for updates.
Glass battery – Wikipedia
A sort of solid-state battery, the glass battery is a type of rechargeable battery. It makes use of a glass electrolyte as well as lithium or sodium metal electrodes. It was invented by John B. Goodenough, who was also the inventor of the lithium cobalt oxide and lithium iron phosphate electrode materials that are used in thelithium-ion battery (Li-ion), and Maria H. Braga, who is an associate professor at theUniversity of Porto and a senior research fellow at theCockrell School of EngineeringatThe University of Texas, among other people.
Hydro-Québec is investigating the battery for the possibility of mass manufacture.
Glass Electrolyte Research
Iowa State University was awarded a grant of $1.6 million in September 2016 to research and develop innovative lithium-ion conducting glassy solid electrolytes for use in lithium-ion batteries. GM was awarded $2 million by the United States Department of Energy for research into “fundamental understanding of interfacial phenomena in solid-state batteries” and “hot pressing of reinforced all-solid-state batteries with sulfide glass electrolyte,” according to a press release issued in August 2019.
Other researchers in the field of battery technology were skeptical of the initial publication in December 2016, with several stating that it is unclear how a battery voltage is obtained given that pure metallic lithium or sodium exists on both electrodes, which should not produce a difference in electrochemical potential and, as a result, should not result in a cell voltage. Therefore, any energy stored or released by the battery would be a violation of the first rule of thermodynamics, if it occurred.
Earlier this year, Steingart and Venkat Viswanathan from Carnegie Mellon University wrote a formal remark in the journal Energy and Environmental Science.
In a subsequent interview with Slashdot, Goodenough stated that the lithium plating on the cathode is on the “order of amicronthickness.” Goodenough’s response has elicited additional skepticism from Daniel Steingart and Matthew Lacey of Uppsala University, who point out that thisunderpotential depositioneffect is only known for extremely thin layers of materials (monolayers) and that this effect is only known for extremely thin layers of materials (monolayers).
As Lacey also points out, the original paper doesn’t refer to a restriction on how thick the lithium plating should be on the cathode; rather, it indicates that the capacity of the cell is “defined by the amount of alkali metal utilized as the anode,” which is the reverse of what Lacey believes.
Construction and electrochemistry
Accordin to the original article, the negative electrode (anode) is composed of an alkali metal (lithium or sodium foil), while the positive electrode (cathode) is composed of a combination of carbon and an active redox component (cathode). Copper foil is used to coat the cathode mixture on the cathode. Sulfur, ferrocene, or manganese dioxide are all examples of redox active constituents. In this case, the electrolyte is a highlyconductiveglass that is created by combining lithium hydroxide and lithium chloride and doping it with barium.
According to the publication, the battery operates during discharge by stripping the alkali metal from the anode and re-depositing it at the cathode, with the battery voltage being determined by the redox active component and the battery capacity being determined by the amount of alkali metal anode present in the battery.
According to an article published in the Journal of the American Chemical Society in 2018, a new version of this device was reported in which the cathode is coated with an unique plasticiser solution to prevent interface breaking when various materials expand at different rates.
As a result, critics drew attention to several extraordinary claims made in the paper, including a record-high relative dielectric constant, possibly higher than any other material ever measured, and an increase in capacitance of the battery over many charge cycles rather than a decrease, as is typically the case with all other battery technologies.
Braga answered to his detractors by declaring “All data is the same, and we have data from many different cells, collected in four separate devices, in four different labs, and in a glove box.
Comparison with lithium-ion batteries
Both Braga and Goodenough predict their battery to have an energy density that is hundreds of times greater than that of existing lithium-ion batteries, as well as an operating temperature range that is 20 degrees Celsius (four degrees Fahrenheit) lower than that of current solid-state batteries. A large electrochemical window for the electrolyte is also said to be possessed by it. The architecture of the battery is safer than that of lithium-ion batteries since it does not make use of a flammable liquid electrolyte.
They say that the battery charges far more quickly than Li-ion batteries, taking only minutes rather than hours to complete the charge.
Also stated is that the alkali metal electrolyte interface was verified for stability through 1,200 charge cycles with minimal cell resistance; the standard for Li-ion batteries is typically fewer than a thousand charge cycles.
- ^abcd In a press release, a lithium-ion battery inventor announced the introduction of new technology for fast-charging, noncombustible batteries. The University of Texas News published an article on February 28th, 2017. Obtainable on March 22, 2017
- Abcd David Morris’s name is Morris (6 March 2017). According to the press release, “Lithium-Ion Pioneer Introduces New Battery That is Three Times Better.” Fortune magazine, retrieved on March 23, 2017
- AbcdConca, James (17 March 2017). “John Goodenough’s New Battery Technology Holds Out a Beguiling Promise,” according to the article. the Forbes website (retrieved on March 21, 2017)
- Abcd Steve LeVene and LeVene (20 March 2017). “Has John Goodenough, the inventor of lithium-ion batteries, done it once again? Colleagues are wary of the idea “. This article was originally published on Quartz on March 21, 2017. Tirone, Johnathan is a writer who lives in New York City (15 March 2017). A new good-enough battery has been identified by Google’s Schmidt as one that has promise. Bloomberg News is a news organization. Bloomberg, retrieved on March 21, 2017
- Abcd, retrieved on March 21, 2017 Braga, M.H.
- Grundish, N.S.
- Murchison, A.J.
- Goodenough, J.B. Braga, M.H.
- Grundish, N.S. (9 December 2016). “An alternative technique for making a safe rechargeable battery.” “Alternative strategy for making a safe rechargeable battery.” Energy and Environmental Science, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 331–336. 10.1139/C6EE02888H
- Doi:10.1039/C6EE02888H “Full Page Reload” is the command. IEEE Spectrum: Breaking News in Technology, Engineering, and Science retrieved on March 6, 2020
- Retrieved on March 6, 2020
- “The United States has awarded General Motors $2 million for solid-state battery research.” Szymkowski, Sean. This page was printed on August 18, 2019. Daniel A. Steingart and Venkatasubramanian Viswanathan are co-authors of this article (17 January 2018). “Comment on ‘Alternative method for a safe rechargeable battery’ by M. H. Braga, N. S. Grundish, A. J. Murchison, and J. B. Goodenough, Energy Environ. Sci., 2017, 10, 331–336′ by M. H. Braga, N. S. Grundish, A. J. Murchison, and J. B. Goodenough, Energy Environ. Sci., 2017, 10, 331 Energy and Environmental Science, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 221–222. doi: 10.1039/C7EE01318C.ISSN1754-5706
- “The Slashdot Interview With Lithium-Ion Battery Inventor John B. Goodenough – Slashdot”
- “Lithium-Ion Battery Inventor John B. Goodenough – Slashdot”. hardware.slashdot.org. Dan Steingart’s article from the 21st of June 2017 was retrieved (4 March 2017). “Redox in the absence of Redox.” The unlucky tetrahedron is a polyhedron with four faces. retrieved on the 21st of June, 2017
- The skepticism around the “Goodenough battery” is discussed by Matt Lacey in this article. lacey.se, 28 March 2017, retrieved 21 June 2017
- Lacey.se, 28 March 2017. Chandrasekar M Subramaniyam
- Andrew J Murchison
- Maria Helena Braga
- John B Goodenough (24 April 2018). High-voltage rechargeable cells with a long cycle life that are nontraditional, safe, and nonflammable. The Journal of the American Chemical Society, volume 140, number 20, pages 6343–6352. abc”The Solid-State Lithium-Ion Battery — Has John Goodenough Finally Done It?”
- Doi: 10.1021/jacs.8b02322.PMID29688709
- Abc”The Solid-State Lithium-Ion Battery — Has John Goodenough Finally Done It?” CleanTechnica published an article on June 26th, 2018. Obtainable on 6 December 2018
- Abcd Steve LeVine is the author of this article (3 June 2018). According to the article, “Battery pioneer announces stunning new breakthrough.” Axios. On 6 December 2018, Braga, M. H.
- Ferreira, J. A.
- Stockhausen, V.
- Oliveira, J. E.
- El-Azab, A. retrieved from (18 March 2014). “New Li3ClO-based glasses with superionic characteristics for lithium batteries” is the title of this paper. A2(15): 5470–5480 in the Journal of Materials Chemistry A.2(15). ISSN2050-7496
- Doi: 10.1039/c3ta15087a
- The following article was published on March 17, 2017: Tim De Chant, “Super-Safe Glass Battery Charges in Minutes, Not Hours,” NovaNext
- “Will a New Glass Battery Hasten the End of Oil?” asks Mark Anderson in an article published on the IEEE Spectrum website on March 3, 2017.