How to Plead the Blood of Jesus in Prayer and Scripture
By pleading the blood of Jesus in prayer, I have witnessed relationships repaired, bodily needs met, my money preserved, and a slew of other positive outcomes. God always responds to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ! The practice of pleading the blood of Jesus is one of the most powerful methods of prayer that I have ever discovered. Whenever I pray and submit the blood of Jesus to Father God, I get the distinct impression that a transaction is going place in Heaven. In praying God’s will for my life, I have the distinct impression that I am granting Him permission to accomplish all of the radical things that His Word promises He desires to do.
God always responds to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!
The Blood of Jesus in Scripture
What the Bible says in Hebrews 10:19-23 is as follows: “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Most Holy Place through the veil, which is His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God,” let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. We must keep our faith firm in the face of adversity, since He who has promised is trustworthy” (NKJV, emphasis mine). This chapter informs us that the blood of Jesus was the cash that Jesus poured forth (in obedience to the Father) in order to purchase our admission into God’s presence and presence with Him.
Blood of Jesus Bible Verses
However, if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, his Son, purifies us from every sin. 1 John 1:7 (New International Version) Indeed, according the law, practically everything is cleaned via the spilling of blood, and there is no remission of sins without the loss of blood. Bible verse (Hebrews 9:22): Even more, the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit sacrificed himself without blemish to God, will cleanse our conscience from dead deeds, enabling us to serve the living God in righteousness.
- If we claim to be without sin, we are deceiving ourselves, because the truth does not reside inside us.
- 1 John 1:7-9 (New International Version) As a result, we have now been justified by his blood, and we will be rescued even more by his blood from the wrath of God in the future.
- Healing, forgiveness, and other spiritual benefits, on the other hand, are like raindrops dropping from a large cloud in the spiritual sky.
- What exactly is that cloud?
- We have complete and absolute access to God, to a personal relationship with Him, and to everything He desires for us because of the wonderful “cloud” that Jesus paid for us with His blood on the cross.
We may now know God, dwell with Him, abide in Christ Jesus, and receive everything our Father has to offer in order for His will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven because of the blood shed on the cross for our sins. Isn’t it incredible?
How to Plead the Blood of Jesus in prayer
- Consult with God about His will (as revealed in the scriptures). Request from God that Jesus shed His blood on the cross in order for Father’s will to be carried out
- And, pray that the Father carry out His perfect will in light of Jesus’ blood, which is the legal money with which He purchased our victory.
You will receive prompt responses to your prayers because God the Father is a lover of justice. Would you like some starter samples to help you started on your project? Two of the most popular prayer requests I hear are for people’s financial well-being and for their physical wellbeing.
Two Blood of Jesus Prayers
1. Praying for your financial well-being: “Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus,” I say. Father God, thank You for the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross so that I may have complete and absolute access to You and everything You are. Father, You are the one who provides for me. You are a generous God, and You have enough of resources in Heaven. As a result, Father, I am requesting that You supply abundantly for my needs today in the name of Jesus. (Please describe your precise requirements.) Your word promises that You would meet all of my needs according to Your abundant riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and those riches in Christ Jesus are far more than anything I could have dreamed of.
- I present You with the blood of Jesus as legal proof that I am eligible to receive what You have promised, and I plead Jesus’ blood over my financial situation as well.
- Allow Your Kingdom to come and Your will to be done today, just as it is done in heaven, especially in my financial affairs, as You have said.
- Thank You for the sacrifice of Jesus’ blood.
- I thank You, Father God, for Your Word, which states that I should flourish and be in good health, just as my soul prospers.
So, Father God, because of the blood Jesus shed on Calvary—the same blood that made it possible for me to come to You and obtain forgiveness for all of my sins—and because of the awful, bloody scourging that Jesus endured—and because of the terrible, bloody scourging I pray that You heal my body right now, in the same way that Jesus persevered in order to purchase my recovery.
- God the Son, because You purchased my health with Your blood and flesh, please bring my body into line with the complete healing You purchased for me.
- Allow my organs to operate at peak performance.
- Removing every invading germ and virus from my body as well as every malfunctioning and cancerous cell from my body, and repairing any harm done to my body by previous illnesses is my goal.
- Thank You for making these things possible for me via the shed blood of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus.
- Mercy and grace are abundant in our Heavenly Father’s heart.
- And, when we bring our “case” before His throne of grace in prayer, we may urge that He carry out His purpose for us on the basis of the legal proof provided by Jesus’ death on the cross.
The blood of Jesus is adequate for all of our needs.
How can you invoke the blood of Jesus in prayer in order to address your particular needs?
I would much appreciate hearing from you!
If you’re not sure how to pray or what to pray, look no further than our most popular prayers.
Every morning, I say a prayer.
With a passion for seeing sons and daughters of all ages transformed by the love of Abba Father, she is a gifted teacher who is called to edify, encourage, and equip the Church.
She is the author of four books and a slew of articles that can be seen all over the internet.
Jamie is a thankful member of the Redbud Writers Guild, for which she is appreciative. She and her husband reside in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with their one cat, which they rescued from a shelter. Follow her onPinterest, Facebook, or Twitter to stay up to date.
PLEAD THE BLOOD OVER YOURSELF
My Father, I approach confidently before your throne of grace, in the name of Jesus Christ. I completely and completely give my body, my soul, my spirit, and my entire existence into Your capable and compassionate hands. The Blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is now pleaded over my entire body, soul, and spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ, before you, Father of the universe. In the name of Jesus, I pray for forgiveness for anything that has anything to do with meandmyhousehold. I invoke the Blood of Jesus to protect me from any demons that may attempt to harm me.
- I invoke the Blood of Jesus to protect me from any natural disasters or calamities that may befall me in the future.
- Thieves, robbers, scammers, swindlers, and deceptive individuals who attempt to take from me are all brought to justice via the Blood of Jesus.
- As a result, I assert my authority over the intentions of the adversary and overthrow them in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Because I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus, and in the name of Jesus, you will not be able to obstruct my advancement.
- I invoke the blood of Jesus as a restraining force against every evil spirit.
- I make a supplication to the blood of Jesus over my automobiles and my trip through life.
- I invoke the blood of Jesus against those who claim to be my friends in order to protect me.
I am protected by the blood of Jesus from any emotional soul bond that the devil may attempt to bind me to.
In my life, the devil will not be able to outdo the deeds of God.
Against every hindering demon that wants to assault and punish me with memories of my past, my life, and my experiences, I cling to the blood of Jesus.
In the name of Jesus, I hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of frustration and stagnation.
I implore the blood of Jesus to take precedence over my choices and decisions.
I offer the blood of Jesus as a sacrifice for my abilities, talents, and skills.
In the name of Jesus, I hold the blood of Jesus against demonic delays in the performance of my miracles.
I hold the blood of Jesus against any strongman who preys on my blessings; I shatter the backbone of the strongman and demolish his authority in the name of Jesus.
I invoke the blood of Jesus to protect me, my family, and my property from every wicked scheme and every evil design carried out by any evil organization, shrine, or throne that is directed at me, my family, and my property.
I am immune to curses because I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
Because the Lord is my fortress and refuge!
You have mentioned that the blood contains the vitality of the flesh, and I take that to be true.
Father God, thank you for providing complete protection over my life in the name of Jesus. Your generosity, as well as the support of others, has enabled our Ministry to continue to flourish. In the event that you are blessed by this post, consider purchasing the full [email protected]
How to Plead the Blood of Jesus
Have you ever pondered what it means to plead the blood of Jesus on behalf of someone? You may learn to harness the power of the blood and use it to your advantage in any scenario. Here’s how to do it. In many cases, the enemy’s strikes appear to be unstoppable. In the form of temptation, Satan comes to take advantage of us and assault our finances, houses, children, health, and even morals. One thing he doesn’t want you to know, however, is that he has no legal claim to any area of your life, including your finances.
- Every aspect of the curse has been reversed by the blood of Jesus.
- It has been completed.
- It’s over.
- Those items no longer have a legal right to remain in your life, and they should go.
- Everything was covered by the blood of Jesus.
- As a result, whenever Satan launches an attack in any area, you invoke the blood of Jesus.
- When he attempts to instill terror or pain in your heart, you cry for blood.
“Pleading the blood” is a legal expression that means “pleading the case.” Consider it the equivalent of a lawyer arguing his or her client’s case before a judge.
What is our proof?
Another method to express appealing the blood of Jesus is to apply the blood to a specific issue in our life (also known as application of the blood).
The blood contains the power of deliverance.
In order to properly plead the blood of Jesus, you must be well-versed in the process.
The following are some suggestions to get you started:
- You have the ability to invoke the blood of Jesus over any individual or situation. If you see your children walking out the door, put your hands on their heads and say, “In the Name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus over them.” “In the Name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus over this car and everyone who is in it,” you might say as you’re driving. We’ll leave and return back in complete safety,” said the group.
- You have the option of pleading the blood of Jesus for your health. There was once a woman who was stung by a deadly scorpion and died as a result of her injuries. Everyone in her immediate vicinity anticipated that she would get unwell fast. Instead, she invoked the blood of Jesus to protect her from any danger that could come her way, and she went away absolutely unscathed! That is the power of the blood
- You have the ability to invoke the blood of Jesus over your residence. The devil and every premeditated attack against you are rendered ineffective when the blood of Jesus is applied on your house and property. If you plead blood, it will stop demons in their tracks and prevent all evil spirits from working against you or your family
- And you can plead blood as many times as you choose. Day in and day out, Billye Brimpleads the blood of Jesus over her family, ministry, home, and community. Here’s an example of what she has to say about it: You, the kingdom of evil, should pay attention right now. In Colossians, my Father informed me that I had been transferred from the authority of the kingdom of darkness to the authority of the kingdom of light. Now, pay attention to what I’m saying. I am the one who has control over you. And here’s a list of people you shouldn’t bother with today. I invoke the blood of Jesus for the protection of my four children: Shelli, Terri, Brenda, and Chip, as well as their friends and their children. As I pray in the Name of Jesus, I invoke the blood of Jesus to cover the good actions that God has planned for me to perform. Continue to keep your distance from my ministry, my church, and my town.
When you learn how to plead the blood of Jesus, you are putting the power and authority bestowed upon you by God Himself to work in your life, precisely as He intended it to be done. Absolutely nothing can stand up to the force of the blood! Now is the time to begin confidently and boldly pleading the blood of Jesus in your life, and watch the devil fly!
The Most Powerful Prayer I Ever Prayed – Dr Carol Ministries
Not all prayers are created equal. Even though we know that God hears and answers every prayer, it appears that certain prayers just “work” more effectively than others. I discovered via trial and error what the most powerful prayer can accomplish, and it completely transformed my life. The Bible informs us that if we pray in accordance with God’s will, he will hear us (1 John 5:14). And we are aware that He is concerned about our well-being. As James 4:3 points us, it is also possible to pray “with incorrect motivations” (James 4:3), or for our prayers to be hampered by other people (1 Peter 3:7).
- Some prayers are quite effective and achieve a great deal (James 5:16).
- In my early career, I experienced a time of extreme discomfort that caused me practically unable to do my daily tasks properly.
- I appeared to be in terrific shape on the surface, but on the inside, I was a complete disaster.
- Yes, I knew God had the answer, but I couldn’t seem to track it down.
I began to wonder whether I was the type of person who was doomed to have a shattered life. While I had always attended church, it was only during that period that I came to know Jesus intimately, and it was only then that my growth began to be noticeable, albeit it was still minimal.
Learning the Most Powerful Prayer
An evangelical Christian buddy guided me through some of my worst moments by explaining what it meant to plead the blood of Jesus. To begin with, I had difficulty simply saying the words “I plead the blood of Jesus.” It seemed unusual, even bizarre, to do so. But I was in a dire situation. Things started changing quickly for me as soon as I began pleading the blood of Jesus over my own life on a regular basis. All of my symptoms, physical and mental, have significantly improved. I couldn’t believe the incredible sense of liberation I was experiencing.
I felt like the lame man Peter and John healed at the temple gate, jumping and praising God as I walked and leapt about the courtyard.
God had a lot of maturing to do in me, and I was appreciating the process as it happened.
That is what the blood of Jesus has made available through pleading!
How wrong I was!
My symptoms began to reappear after a few weeks of the initial onset. It was at this point that the psychological discomfort and dysfunction began to take over my life once more. Suddenly, I was scared that I might wind myself in the same situation from which I had just left not so long before. I’ll never forget the morning in the shower when the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and I realized what he was saying. Although there was no audible voice, the message was just as clear as if there had been.
- The blood of Jesus was no longer being pleaded for by you.” In the midst of twenty years, I am still pleading the blood of Jesus.
- Every single day.
- Every every day, it is a component of my relationship with God.
- Despite the difficult circumstances surrounding my husband’s death last year, I was able to keep myself from falling back into that abyss.
Why Plead the Blood of Jesus?
Moses was preparing to lead Israel out of Egypt when God gave him instructions to take the blood of a lamb and bodily apply it to the door of their respective houses. It was via this blood that they were recognized as members of God’s company and shielded them from the destroying angel, who had come to destroy every first-born (Exod. 12:3–13). They were to commemorate that day for the rest of their lives during the Passover holiday. It also prophesied Jesus’ suffering and death, which would be the means by which we would be saved.
- They would not be safe until they smeared the blood of the lamb on the doors of their houses.
- Praying in Jesus’ name keeps the enemy from gaining entry to your life, which he would otherwise have done otherwise.
- Spiritual combat is a brutal endeavor, and it is past time to remove the gloves.
- And we will not be able to enjoy triumph in our lives until His blood has been shed.
- It is a lifelong journey.
It is still possible for the adversary to use his weapons, and until he is completely destroyed, you and I must remain covered in the blood of Jesus Christ. We will never be able to claim triumph until we are living in the victory that He has already achieved—through the shed blood of Jesus.
How to Plead the Blood of Jesus
What is the best way to apply the blood of Jesus? I agree with your words. I strongly advise you to practice this on a daily basis. Yes, I do! Place everything in your life under the protection of His blood, specifically and out loud. Make a blood pact with Him to resolve whatever issue you are facing. Additionally, you may choose to prayfully receive your own private communion at the same moment, physically absorbing the emblems of Jesus’ broken flesh and spilled blood as you embrace His sacrifice and triumph for yourself.
Specific words do not have any magical properties.
However, the blood of Jesus has tremendous power!
Pray something along the lines of this, OUT LOUD: I implore the blood of Jesus to be shed over my life today—over my spirit, my soul, and my physical body.
And I implore the blood of Jesus to be shed on behalf of my children: I plead the blood of Jesus over everything in my life that may be troubled; my fears, my anxiety, my sickness, my confusion, my brokenness, my sin, my anger, my worry about other people, my future, my job, my marriage, my money, my sex life, my eating, my time, my entertainment, my church affiliation, my thinking, and my sleep.
I am surrounded by the blood of Jesus today, and I am surrounded by my family.
I release all that cannot be kept beneath the blood of Jesus, including bad habits, material possessions, negative thoughts, and other people.
May you know the freedom, victory, and power that comes in the most powerful prayer of all.
Now it’s your turn: Have you ever felt the power of begging for Jesus’ blood to be shed for your sins in your life? If you haven’t already, will you do so right away? Leave a remark in the section below. Tweetables: Why not share this article with your followers?
- Some prayers simply “work” better than others. It was through this experience that I discovered the most potent prayer of all. Send a tweet about it
Want to Know How to Pray Powerfully?
Our 30-day email course, 30 Days to Powerful Breakthrough Prayers, will assist you in learning the ideas and tactics that are proven to work! Throughout this course, you will get daily Scriptures, application steps, and daily prayers you can really recite, all of which will enable you to experience breakthrough in your own life.
Why Do Christians Plead The Blood Of Jesus? Explained
It is written several times in the Bible that Jesus’ blood was shed. The fulfillment of the Old Covenant occurred when Jesus died and resurrected from the dead. Death and sin have been conquered in this battle. Although the term “Pleading the Blood of Jesus” does not appear in the Bible, it is nonetheless often used in Christian communities today. What is the purpose of Christians pleading the blood of Jesus? A number of Christians “pray the blood of Jesus” because they think that if they say something in conjunction with this phrase, God will respond positively.
God, on the other hand, is already at work in our lives. When praying, saying “I plead the blood of Jesus” does not increase the likelihood that God will grant the petition. It is critical that we grasp what it means to “pray in the blood of Jesus.”
What Does “Plead The Blood Of Jesus” Mean?
Depending on where you grew up, or what religion you attend you may or may not have heard of someone “pleading the blood”. This phrase refers to the blood that Jesus shed while he was on the cross, which has now been used to atone for our transgressions. Pleading is the expression used to express a heartfelt appeal to someone or something. When you say you are “pleading the blood,” you are declaring the power that Jesus has over Satan and his schemes. Many people use the phrase “pleading the blood” because of what the Israelites were told to do during the Passover.
- The blood around the doorposts then shielded the Israelites from the last plague.
- And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt.
- This leads some to believe that this relates to us today.
- We can have the same perspective today, God is always with us, but that does not mean it will always be easy.
- “Pleading the blood” for those who use it in the frame of the prosperity gospel see the word pleading as a legal term, it is a claim that is being made.
- The world is broken and many times it is the brokenness and mess that draw us to God.
- God wants us to cry out and seek Him when we need Him.
- Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me?
- Psalm 42:11 In David’s songs, he is upset, but comes to God and does not forget all that God has done for him.
- Yet, he trusts in the Lord.
“Pleading The Blood” In The Bible
The term “pleading the blood” does not appear anywhere in the Bible. However, there are other scriptures in the Bible that speak of Jesus’ blood and His victory over death on the cross. And they have vanquished him through the blood of the Lamb and the testimony of their lives, because they did not love their lives even to the point of death. Revelation 12:11 is a passage of scripture. Many individuals read this scripture and feel a strong urge to “plead the blood” in order to free themselves from the devil’s grip on their lives.
- Despite the fact that we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war in accordance with the flesh.
- 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 (New International Version) In the Bible, we learn about the ability we have in Christ to fight spiritual battle and overcome it.
- Prepare yourself by donning all of God’s equipment so that you might be effective in your battle against the plans of the devil.
- Paul writes in Ephesians 6:11-12, ” When we encounter spiritual warfare in our lives, we must be watchful.
- If using this term would only cause you to stumble in your spiritual journey, you should avoid using it.
- Despite the fact that Satan continues to attempt to cause individuals who follow Jesus to fall, “pleading the blood” may be equated to asserting that you are a Christian and that Jesus has already foiled the efforts of the adversary.
- It may be an act of submitting to God and placing our confidence in His ability to guide us even in our darkest moments of despair.
As a result, you must submit yourself to God.
4:7 (James 4:7) In order to escape the plots of Satan in your life, all we have to do is surrender to God and reject the devil; we do not need to “plead the blood” in order to be safe.
We believe that the word of God has power.
Because the word of God is alive and active, it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart, and it is more powerful than any weapon created by mankind.
God’s message is able to discern our thoughts and to act in our hearts as a result.
If you are looking for comfort or protection, you can turn to the Bible to find understanding and strength in his words.
Even if we say the phrase “Pleading the blood of Jesus,” it is not a magical phrase that will compel things to alter just because we say it. The only way that the blood has power is because of Christ’s work on the cross.
Caution on Pleading the Blood
We must stress that there is no reference in Scripture to pleading with blood. A person pleading the blood of Jesus in one aspect of life or another does not appear in any of the examples in the Bible. Because the term “pleading the blood” does not appear in the Bible, many people avoid using it totally in their conversations. In addition, it is critical to remember that the words we use have significance, and that what we say matters to God. The words of one’s tongue are like deep rivers, but the spring of wisdom is like a gushing torrent of knowledge.
- Think before you speak, and approach what you say with a heart that is submissive and appreciative, like Jesus did.
- While it may appear like instructors of the prosperity gospel are speaking from the Bible, many times they are not preaching the actual gospel.
- They place greater emphasis on bodily well-being than on spiritual well-being.
- Despite the fact that it is vital to pray in all areas of our lives, just because we spoke it out loud or uttered the magic word does not guarantee that it will occur.
- Neither the sacrifice made on the cross nor the remission of sins that took place require God to be reminded of what has occurred.
- There is no specific saying.
- The purpose of praying is to build a connection with God, and while we can make requests of God, we trust that God ultimately knows what is best and is working for our good in the process.
Prayers will not become more special because of the words or phrases that you use; God will not be more convinced because of the words or phrases that you use.
In the same way, the Holy Spirit assists us when we are weak.
In addition, he who examines hearts understands what the Spirit’s thoughts are, since the Spirit intercedes for the believers in accordance with the will of the Father.
God, according to the book of Romans, hears us even when we are unable to express ourselves.
Pay close attention to what they are teaching in order to avoid being led astray by people who believe that if you say it with trust in these words, you will receive what you desire.
Do they believe that if you are suffering or not obtaining what you ask for, it is due to a lack of faith on their part? This is a hazardous situation to be in because God utilizes hardship and waiting for his glory to accomplish his purposes.
The Power in the Blood of Jesus
In part, its significance can be attributed to what Jesus accomplished on the cross, which was extremely significant throughout human history. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they brought sin into the earth. Throughout the Old Testament, we witness the Israelites, God’s chosen people, offering animal sacrifices in order to atone for their previous transgressions against the Lord. Rather than their paying the price for their transgressions as they should have, a clean and immaculate animal would do so.
- While a result of their hardness of heart, they were compelled to sin once more, and they fell into the same cycle of seeking forgiveness by sacrifice even as they persisted in their sinful behavior.
- Our sins are also covered and forgiven as a result of Jesus’ suffering on the cross for us.
- When he arose from the grave, he declared victory over sin and death.
- Matthew 26:28 (KJV) There is power in the blood of Jesus because no one else could have shed his blood and died in the same way that Jesus did to cover the sins of everyone who believe in him.
- As Christians, we recognize the significance of the blood of Jesus and proclaim its power because nothing else could have brought us back from the brink of death to the promise of life like Jesus did when he died.
- He was humbled by the experience.
- Then He rose from the dead, victorious over sin and death, and ascended to heaven, leaving us with the Holy Spirit to dwell within us.
Who, despite the fact that he existed in the form of God, did not see equality with God as something to be grasped, but rather humbled himself by taking the form of a servant and being born in the likeness of humanity.
Philippians 2:6-8 (New International Version) Those who believe in the Word of Faith Movement, on the other hand, are a different breed.
We have already witnessed the power of Christ’s blood in our lives when we accepted Christ as our Savior and received forgiveness.
If you are going to use the expression “pleading the blood,” it is critical that you approach it from a place of prayer rather than from a place of entitlement to whatever you desire.
Jesus is aware of our deepest wants and understands what is best for us.
Saying, “I plead the blood of Jesus” does not imply that one is seeking salvation.
It is a matter of personal taste or conviction. Keep in mind why you are praying what you are praying at all times. Inviting Christ to match your heart with His is an excellent idea. You may put your faith in His character and His good and perfect will.
Prayers For Pleading The Blood Of Jesus
Requesting the Blood of Jesus Through Prayers The Book of Revelation 12:11, “And they defeated him with the blood of the Lamb, and through the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives even to the point of dying.” Praying for the Blood of Jesus to be shed in order to destroy the works of the enemy is thought to be one of the most effective methods of doing so. Death cannot exist without the blood of Jesus, and the blood contains new life. It is the same blood that speaks more eloquently than the blood of Abel does.
- The vast majority of Christians these days use the blood of Jesus as a source of levity without comprehending the spiritual implications of their actions.
- There are many powerful testimony from individuals who have used the blood of Jesus to conduct severe war against their adversaries, and God has fought on their behalf in these battles.
- Join my Facebook Community by clicking here.
- The spiritual significance of Jesus’ blood is that it represents the forgiveness of our sins.
- That precious blood is the only thing that can save us.
- God has provided for the use of blood as a weapon of battle and as a means of defense.
- Because God cherishes the Blood of His Son, the Blood of Jesus grants us victory over the devil as well as with the Almighty Creator.
- “Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the homes where you are,” says Exodus 12:13, “on the buildings where you are.” God does not provide a recommendation; rather, he delivers an instruction.
- In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus wash over me. In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus permeate me. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus atone for my sins
- And In the name of Jesus, I pray that the blood of Jesus would restore my qualities. In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus fight for me. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus protect me and my family. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus shatter my yokes. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus free me from unpleasant nightmares. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus cleanse me from all my sins. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus have compassion on me and forgive me of my sins
- In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus bring peace and joy into my life. In the name of Jesus, please rescue me from curses and bewitchment by the blood of Jesus.
Praying for Protection Through the Blood of Jesus I smear the blood of Jesus all over my imagined existence. Allow the blood of Jesus to lead and protect me at all times. Allow the blood of the lamb to be the final solution to every difficult dilemma in my life. All I want is that the angels of God keep me safe from all of my opponents. His precious blood will protect me while I sleep, and I will be divinely protected when I go out and when I come back in from work. Every road accident or disaster that the adversary has planned for me will turn out to be a complete failure.
No one in my family will be mourned by fire, and I will not grieve them.
I will not die, but will continue to live in order to proclaim the deeds of the Lord. Because the Lord is with me, even though I am walking through the valley of the shadow of death, I will have no fear of evil, in the name of Jesus. The Sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the Atonement of Our Sins
- Because the Lord dwells in Zion, Joel 3:21 says, “For I will purify their blood, which I have not cleaned before.” It says in John 6:53 that except “ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood,” you have “no life in you.” It also says in John 6:53 that “you have no life in you” until you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood. “Stand firm then in the liberty wherewith Christ hath set us free, and do not become entangled again with the yoke of bondage,” says Galatians 5:1, “and do not become entangled again with the yoke of bondage.” “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin,” says 1 John 1:7. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the firstborn of the dead,” as well as the prince of the kingdoms of the earth, according to Revelation 1:5. “Unto him who loved us and washed us clean from our sins with his own blood, we give thanks.” The Bible says in Exodus 12:13, “And the blood shall be to you for a symbol upon your dwellings where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not come upon your houses to destroy you when I smite the land of Egypt.” How much more will the blood of Christ, who gave himself without spot to God and offered himself without spot to man, purge your conscience from dead works so that you may serve the living God?”
- Hebrews 9:22,”And almost all things are by the law purged with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.”
I’m pleading for the protection of Jesus’ blood over my family.
- I implore the blood of Jesus over my life
- I implore the blood of Jesus over the life of my father
- I implore the blood of Jesus over the life of my mother
- I implore the blood of Jesus over my children
- I implore the blood of Jesus over my wife
- I implore the blood of Jesus over my husband
- I implore the blood of Jesus upon my siblings (please mention their names)
- I implore the blood of Jesus upon any sick person in my family
- I imp
“What can the righteous do if the foundations are destroyed?” says Psalm 11:3, in response to this question. Invoking the Blood of Jesus for the sake of fundamental deliverance
- In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus seep into my foundation and deliver me
- And In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus bring about profound deliverance in my life. Please, through the blood of Jesus, void the completed works of ancestral demons over my life, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus shame all my enemies, in the name of Jesus
- Witchcraft operations are taking place in my foundation, and the blood of Jesus will clear them away
- Every bad spell that makes use of my blood to attract my qualities will be destroyed by fire
- In the name of Jesus, I pray that the blood of Jesus settles my case tonight. Every strange spirit that is interfering with my blood and causing hypertension and high blood pressure should be extinguished
- Every problem I’ve acquired as a result of idol worshiping has been completely eliminated by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. As of today, I am free of the inherited foundational battle, and I have obtained my victory in the name of Jesus. I defend the blood of Jesus against the dark forces that come from my father’s family. Blood of Jesus slay every snake, dog, lion etc arriving in my dream to attack me
- I stand firm in the blood of Jesus in the face of time wasters and household powers. I am able to overcome every obstacle to my success because of the power contained in the blood of Jesus. I detach myself from any wicked basis troubling my advancement, in the name of JESUS
Using the blood of Jesus to solve a problem Father, I thank you for the assurance that the blood of Jesus has the ability to deliver me from my current circumstances. In the name of Jesus, I apply the blood of Jesus to my head, hands, and legs in order to fill my body and destiny with the blood of the Lamb. I use the blood of Jesus to rebuke Satan and defeat him. In the name of Jesus, I command you to leave from my presence. The blood of Jesus defends your right to be involved in my life. I smear the blood of Jesus on the inside of my doorpost.
I stand firm in the blood of Jesus against every spirit of darkness that tries to infiltrate my life.
I rely on the blood of Jesus to cleanse me of the sins of my forefathers and foremothers.
Prayers for the Purification of the Blood of Jesus in My Womb.
- I smear the blood of Jesus all over my body and soul. Permission is granted that the blood of Jesus will rescue me from the power of sin. Allow the blood of Jesus to bring peace into my womb
- And As I saturate my womb with the blood of Jesus, Allow the blood of Jesus to eradicate anything that my Father has not placed in my womb before I am born. Make it possible for the blood of Jesus to shatter every blood covenant of fruitlessness. Protect myself and my unborn child with the blood of Jesus
- By the blood of Jesus, I am able to expel every moving item from my womb
- The blood of Jesus sanitizes my conception with the fire of the Holy Ghost. It is against the blood of Jesus that the thought of abortion or miscarriage is expressed
- I rely on the blood of Jesus to be shed on the day of childbirth
- I ask for my husband’s sperm to be protected by the blood of Jesus.
Using the blood of Jesus to plead for healing in the face of illness
- I’m asking for the blood of Jesus to be shed onto my physical body
- It is by the blood of Jesus that I am cleansed. In order to cleanse myself or my hospital bed, I sprinkle the blood of Jesus. Whenever there is a tenacious ailment in my life, I apply the blood of Jesus
- I implore the blood of Jesus to cleanse me of my sickness/disease/infirmity
- Every wicked deposit is flushed out of my blood system by the blood of Jesus
- I beseech the blood of Jesus to grant me complete and absolute healing
- Heal me with the blood of the lamb and the stripes of Jesus
- Father, please let every illness in my life to be covered by the blood of Jesus. I believe that the blood of Jesus will restore whatsoever sickness/disease has ruined in my life. I beseech the blood of Jesus to wash away whatever that my Father has not placed in my body
- And I ask for the blood of Jesus to protect me from odd arrows piercing my flesh. I’m pleading with the blood of Jesus to resolve my situation today
- Every ailment is destroyed by the blood of Jesus. Because of this, my blood has been transfused with Jesus’ blood. The actions of a peculiar illness in my body are paralyzed by the blood of Jesus
- The blood of Jesus speaks vitality and health into my being
Pleading with Jesus’ blood to protect my financial situation
- Allow the power of God to pour into my money via the power contained in the blood of Jesus
- Upon my bank account, I put the blood of Jesus
- Upon my financial revenue, I plead the blood of Jesus. I beseech the blood of Jesus to activate my hands in order to bring about wealth. The blood of Jesus extinguishes the spirit of poverty and adversity in my life. The blood of the lamb has redeemed my financial situation
- I rely on the blood of Jesus to protect my financial plans. To the glory of God, I invoke the blood of Jesus over my tithe/seed/offering
- I invoke the blood of Jesus over my real estate
- I invoke the blood of Jesus over my hands
- I invoke the blood of Jesus onto the soul of my company and its surroundings
Requesting the Blood of Jesus Through Prayers
- I implore the blood of Jesus to be shed in my place
- In the name of Jesus, I plead his blood as a foundation. I offer the blood of Jesus as a sacrifice for the products of my hands
- I wash myself in the blood of Jesus to cleanse my soul. With the blood of Jesus, I immobilize all evil oppressors that have been allocated against me. Allow every drop of blood that flows from the demonic altar to be hushed by the blood of Christ. I take a stance against any domestic force that seeks to undermine God’s grace in my life
- Every witchcraft plot against me be canceled by the blood of Jesus, I pray, in Jesus’ name. With the blood of Jesus, I saturate my foot match. I dunk all of my freshly laundered clothing in the rope stained with the blood of Jesus
- Please, by Jesus’ blood and in the name of Jesus, break every agreement made with the spirit of poverty and loss. In the name of Jesus, I command that every bloodline curse be broken. Fire will dry up every drop of animal blood that has an impact on my destiny, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I implore the blood of Jesus to open my spiritual eyes so that I may perceive profound and unfathomable things. Against the anointing with the blood of Jesus, I assert that the blood of Jesus is sufficient. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus be shed to abolish the yokes of the wicked family pattern. Allow the blood of Jesus to seal shut every door that I have opened to the adversary for all time. In the name of Jesus, may the power contained inside the blood of Jesus save me from diabolical difficulties. Demons, you will not be able to enter my home because I have drawn a circle of Jesus’ blood around me, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus annihilate all preterm and stillbirth breakthroughs. In the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus against every evil padlock in my life
- I plead the blood of Jesus upon my womb
- And I plead the blood of Jesus upon my womb.
If you have any dreams, please don’t hesitate to share it with me on my Youtube. I will be happy to proffer solutions to your dream requests.
Joshua TV is an evangelist who broadcasts on cable television.
We work really hard to ensure that our material is unique and of excellent quality by investing a significant amount of time and money in it. It is prohibited to copy, reprint, or redistribute any of the content on this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the author. Acknowledgements should be made in a variety of ways including but not limited to (a) proper citing in the event of utilization in a research paper, magazine, or sermon, and (b) “FAIR USE” in the case of re-publication on online or offline media.
Because we are committed to protecting our intellectual property, we may report your website or YouTube channel to Google without prior warning, and your website or its contents may be deleted from search engines and you may be subjected to a penalty.
Without my acknowledgement, no right is granted. The practice of stealing should be discouraged. Contact us using the following email address: [email protected] or the following link: [email protected] Joshua Orekhie is an evangelist who has copyright protection (2020).
SUPPORT OUR MINISTRY TODAY!
Greetings, Brethren. You may now make your gifts and tithes, as well as plant a seed in this ministry. Please make your financial commitment using the following account information: First Bank of Canada. 3032749606 is the account number. Lagos, Nigeria is the location. Thank you for your contribution to the work of the kingdom! Send me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions. You can reach out to Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) using the Telegram group: +2348099828623.