How to Plead the Blood of Jesus in Prayer and Scripture
By pleading the blood of Jesus in prayer, I have witnessed relationships repaired, bodily needs met, my money preserved, and a slew of other positive outcomes.God always responds to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!The practice of pleading the blood of Jesus is one of the most powerful methods of prayer that I have ever discovered.Whenever I pray and submit the blood of Jesus to Father God, I get the distinct impression that a transaction is going place in Heaven.In praying God’s will for my life, I have the distinct impression that I am granting Him permission to accomplish all of the radical things that His Word promises He desires to do.
By pleading the blood of Jesus in prayer, I have witnessed relationships repaired, bodily needs met, my money preserved, and a slew of other positive outcomes.God always responds to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!
The Blood of Jesus in Scripture
Look at what the Bible says in Hebrews 10:19-23: ″Therefore, brethren, having confidence to enter the Most Holy Place through the blood of Jesus, through a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.″ ″Therefor We must keep our faith firm in the face of adversity, since He who has promised is trustworthy″ (NKJV, emphasis mine).It is revealed in this chapter that the blood of Jesus served as the money, which was spilled (in obedience to the Father) in order to provide us with access to God Himself.
Blood of Jesus Bible Verses
However, if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, his Son, purifies us from every sin.1 John 1:7 (New International Version) Indeed, according the law, practically everything is cleaned via the spilling of blood, and there is no remission of sins without the loss of blood.Hebrews 9:22 is a verse that says Even more, the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit sacrificed himself without blemish to God, will cleanse our conscience from dead deeds, enabling us to serve the living God in righteousness.Hebrews 9:14 is a verse that states that However, if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, his Son, purifies us from every sin.If we claim to be without sin, we are deceiving ourselves, because the truth does not reside inside us.
In the event that we confess our sins, he is true and just in forgiving us our sins and purifying us from all unrighteousness in our lives.1 John 1:7-9 (New International Version) As a result, we have now been justified by his blood, and we will be rescued even more by his blood from the wrath of God in the future.The Bible says in Romans 5:9 that There is a common belief that Jesus’ blood purchased for us remission of sins, healing from sickness, and eternal life; and of course, all of these things are true.
Healing, forgiveness, and other spiritual benefits, on the other hand, are like raindrops dropping from a large cloud in the spiritual sky.Unfortunately, we have a tendency to focus just on the showers, failing to notice the magnificent, overarching cloud above us!What exactly is that cloud?What is the connecting thread that connects everything?We have complete and absolute access to God, to a personal relationship with Him, and to all else He desires for us because of the wonderful ″cloud″ that Jesus purchased for us with His blood.For us, God’s adopted children, Jesus’ blood paid complete and utter oneness with the Father for us.
- We may now know God, dwell with Him, abide in Christ Jesus, and receive everything our Father has to offer in order for His will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven because of the blood shed on the cross for our sins.
- Isn’t it incredible?
How to Plead the Blood of Jesus in prayer
- God’s will (as revealed in Scripture) should be sought
- God should be sought for Jesus’ willingness to shed his blood on the cross so that the Father’s will could be carried out
- and God should be sought for His perfect will based on Jesus’ blood, which is the legal currency with which He purchased our victory.
You will receive prompt responses to your prayers because God the Father is a lover of justice. Would you like some starter samples to help you started on your project? Two of the most popular prayer requests I hear are for people’s financial well-being and for their physical wellbeing.
Two Blood of Jesus Prayers
1.Praying for your financial situation: ″Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus.″ Father God, thank You for the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross so that I may have complete and absolute access to You and everything You are.Father, You are the one who provides for me.You are a generous God, and You have enough of resources in Heaven.As a result, Father, I am requesting that You supply abundantly for my needs today in the name of Jesus.
(Please describe your precise requirements.) Your word promises that You would meet all of my needs according to Your abundant riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and those riches in Christ Jesus are far more than anything I could have dreamed of.So, Lord, thank You for putting Your Word into action.I present You with the blood of Jesus as legal proof that I am eligible to receive what You have promised, and I plead Jesus’ blood over my financial situation as well.
Father God, may everything that Jesus sacrificed for me to be and have become visible in my life as a result of his sacrifice.Allow Your Kingdom to come and Your will to be done today, just as it is done in heaven, especially in my financial affairs, as You have said.Please accept my thanks for meeting all of my wants and for being my Father who cares about me and my needs.Thank You for the sacrifice of Jesus’ blood.In the sacred name of Jesus, I pray.Amen.
- Praying for your well-being: ″Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus,″ I say.
- I thank You, Father God, for Your Word, which states that I should flourish and be in good health, just as my soul prospers.
- Thank You for reminding me that Your Word says I am cured by the stripes of Jesus, and for sending Your Word, Jesus, to heal me of my condition.
- So, Father God, because of the blood Jesus shed on Calvary—the same blood that made it possible for me to come to You and obtain forgiveness for all of my sins—and because of the awful, bloody scourging that Jesus endured—and because of the terrible, bloody scourging I pray that You heal my body right now, in the same way that Jesus persevered in order to purchase my recovery.
- Right now, I want You to send Your healing power coursing through my veins and heal me from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet.
- God the Son, because You purchased my health with Your blood and flesh, please bring my body into line with the complete healing You purchased for me.
- Allow my brain to function properly in every area.
- Allow my organs to operate at peak performance.
- Allow my blood to be enriched with the proper substances and devoid of the bad substances.
- Removing every invading germ and virus from my body as well as every malfunctioning and cancerous cell from my body, and repairing any harm done to my body by previous illnesses is my goal.
- Thank you very much, Father.
- Thank You for making these things possible for me via the shed blood of Jesus.
- I am receiving Your healing right now, and I am praising You with all my heart.
In the name of Jesus.Amen.Mercy and grace are abundant in our Heavenly Father’s heart.He is also a judge who is fair, just, and upright.
- And, when we bring our ″case″ before His throne of grace in prayer, we may urge that He carry out His purpose for us on the basis of the legal proof provided by Jesus’ death on the cross.
- On the cross, the payment for Father’s will to be fulfilled was fully and totally paid.
- The blood of Jesus is adequate for all of our needs.
- We must believe that when we send that blood to our heavenly Father in faith, He will move Heaven and Earth to grant Jesus the recompense for His suffering on our behalf.
- How can you invoke the blood of Jesus in prayer in order to address your particular needs?
- If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below!
I would much appreciate hearing from you!This article is a part of our bigger Prayers resource, which is intended to inspire and support you in your prayer life as you navigate through difficult circumstances.If you’re not sure how to pray or what to pray, look no further than our most popular prayers.
- Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us, and God understands what is on your heart even if you are unable to express yourself verbally.
- Every morning, I say a prayer.
- A Prayer for When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed by Fear A Prayer for When You’re Feeling Brokenhearted A Prayer for Those Who Are Stressed When you wake up in the morning, say a prayer.
- In Case You Don’t Know What to Do, Here’s a Prayer Jamie Rohrbaugh is an author, speaker, and Presence seeker who has a passion for the local church and for the people who serve in it.
With a passion for seeing sons and daughters of all ages transformed by the love of Abba Father, she is a gifted teacher who is called to edify, encourage, and equip the Church.Jamie writes on prayer, revival, and the evident presence of God on his website, FromHisPresence.com®.She is the author of four books and a slew of articles that can be seen all over the internet.Jamie is a thankful member of the Redbud Writers Guild, for which she is appreciative.
- She and her husband reside in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with their one cat, which they rescued from a shelter.
- You may follow her on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter as well.
Spiritual Warfare Tactic — Appropriate the Blood of Jesus ~by Elizabeth Marie
- My alarm clock awakened me up on March 10th, 2018, with the words: ’12th Appropriation.’ I’ve spent a lot of time praying and studying the Bible, and the LORD has revealed to me what HE was referring to: learning how to ‘appropriate’ the BLOOD OF JESUS into your life. Take for oneself
- take possession of
- are all examples of the word ‘appropriate.’
Or, to put it another way, we are to APPLY THE BLOOD OF JESUS ONTO USSELVES.The number ’12’ in the preceding ‘word’ indicates the church and its oneness, just as the 12 disciples symbolized the church and its unity.As a result, the CHURCH IS CHARGED WITH APPROPRIATING THE BLOOD OF JESUS!HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?First and foremost, we must recognize that the BLOOD OF JESUS performs a wide range of functions!
I believe it is one of our most effective weapons against the enemy!It is a spiritual combat strategy that is no longer widely discussed!However, when the BLOOD OF JESUS is properly used, it not only saves us from our sins, but it also delivers and protects us!
Declaring it OUT LOUD is a very effective tool in the fight against evil!FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, there are two major prerequisites to proclaiming HIS BLOOD: 1) Before HIM, one must entirely surrender to him, submit to him, and humble himself before him.″Therefore, submit yourselves to God.″ According to James 4:7, ″Resist the devil, and he will depart from you.″ 2) Any and all known transgressions must be confessed and repented of, and there must be no lingering unforgiveness in your soul.’This is my covenant blood, which is shed for many for the remission of sins,’ Matthew 26:28 says of the blood of the covenant.The apostle Paul writes in Ephesians 1:7, ″In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s mercy.″ Jesus said, ″But if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your sins,″ according to Matthew 11:26.
The BLOOD OF JESUS has the ability to release us from the power of the devil.
He has saved us from the domain of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,″ the apostle Paul writes in Hebrews. Colossians 1:13 is a biblical passage. Death has a lot of power.
“Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death — that is, the devil — “ Hebrews 2:14. Disables the spiritual principalities and powers.
Paul writes in Ephesians 6:12 that we are not fighting flesh and blood battles, but rather against ″principals,″ ″powers,″ ″the rulers of the darkness of this age,″ and ″the spiritual forces of evil in the high places.″ Destroys the devil’s creations and plans.
″The one who does sin is of the devil, for the devil has been doing sin from the beginning of time. ″The purpose of the Son of God appearing was to undo the devil’s work,″ the Bible says. 1 John 3:8 (New International Version). It assists us in overcoming.
In Revelation 12:11, it says, ″And they overcame him with the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.″
When it comes to spiritual warfare, we must go on the ″attack″ by proclaiming the BLOOD OF JESUS ON US on a regular basis in order to keep the adversary from interfering with our life.The tale of the PASSOVER illustrates the most important lesson in the Bible about how the BLOOD OF JESUS accomplishes this.When the Israelites built their dwellings, they put the BLOOD OF THE LAMB over the doorposts to prevent the angel of death from entering.The narrative may be found in the book of Exodus.They were PROTECTED by the symbol of the blood of the LAMB from the spirit of death and destruction, which was on its way to slay the firstborn sons and daughters of every family at that time.
The Feast of the Passover is a ‘type’ and a ‘example’ of the protection that JESUS’S BLOOD provides us when we apply it to ourselves and our loved ones.
- It says in Revelation 12:11 that we are victorious over the devil because of two things: the BLOOD of the LAMB and our testimony.
- Voicing our ‘testimony’ is one method in which we might demonstrate our commitment. Derek Prince’s lessons have provided me with an understanding of this notion (I will put the book link down below). Whenever we ‘testimony’ to the work of the BLOOD OF JESUS, we are absorbing it. We are accepting it and incorporating it into our lives! It does the following for us through the BLOOD OF JESUS: It EMPOWERS us to GO INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD, (Hebrews 10:14)
- It CRIES OUT CONSTANTLY to GOD in heaven on our behalf, (Hebrews 12:24)
- It REDEEMS us from the power of the devil, (Ephesians 1:7)
- It JUSTIFIES us as if we had never sinned, (1 John 1:7)
- It MAKES US HOLY and SETS
Given that the BLOOD OF JESUS covers all of our sins, defends us, and rescues us, we, as the BODY OF CHRIST, must learn how to claim it on the basis of our trust in him.Through prayer, we have the ability to plead, beseech, and claim the BLOOD OF JESUS over all that is ours.This is something I do every morning after praying.All of my loved ones, my property, my body, my health, my ownership, and my ministry are under the authority of the BLOOD OF JESUS that I claim OUT LOUD.In addition, I utilize these two prayers by Derek Prince that I feel to be all-encompassing:
″Thank you, GOD, for JESUS’ beautiful blood, which I am grateful for.″ Thank you for making Christ’s blood available for redemption.Thank you for the justifying, sanctifying, and priceless blood of the LAMB OF GOD that you provide.God has blessed you in the name of the LORD!I give thanks to you, JESUS, for YOU have paid the price for my redemption.You paid the ultimate price with YOUR precious blood on the cross.
You are the LAMB that has been killed from the beginning of time.With the help of the hyssop of my witness, I have now removed the blood from the basin and transferred it to my own personal requirements,″ says the Lord.″ “ AMEN.
It is only by the BLOOD of JESUS that I have been rescued from the power of the devil.All of my sins have been forgiven because of the blood of JESUS.Jesus Christ, GOD’S SON, washes me from all sin on a constant basis by his BLOOD.I am justified, made righteous, and made to appear as if I had never sinned because of the blood of JESUS.I have been sanctified, made holy, and set apart for GOD as a result of the BLOOD OF JESUS.
Because of the BLOOD OF JESUS, my body is a temple for the HOLY SPIRIT.It has been redeemed, cleaned, and sanctified.AS A RESULT, Satan has no place in my life, and he no longer has authority over me because of the blood of JESUS.
I repudiate him, free myself from his grip, and tell him to leave me immediately, in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.Understanding the meanings underlying these prayers, as well as how to correctly apply the BLOOD, is essential.I strongly advise you to read Derek Prince’s novel ″BOUGHT WITH THE BLOOD.″ It is excellent.According to what we all know, the number of spiritual attacks is rising, and the fight is raging.The LORD has provided us with ALL of the weapons we will need for our battle, and now is the time for us to get to work!APPROPRIATE THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOR YOUR NEEDS!
- Derek Prince Ministries: ‘Bought with the Blood;’ Derek Prince; Derek Prince Ministries International’ Derek Prince Ministries: ‘Bought with the Blood;’ Derek Prince Ministries International’ Elizabeth Marie is a fictional character created by author Elizabeth Marie.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is Elizabeth Marie’s primary focus in her life.
- She is a wife, mother, teacher, and, most importantly, a follower and disciple of HIM.
- Following a series of prophetic dreams and night visions, Elizabeth felt moved to create a blog, Latterrain333, in order to share more of what she has been shown and received.
- She became a Christian as a youngster, but it wasn’t until 2010 that the LORD began to speak to her via dreams and visions, and she began to get messages from him.
- Following that, she launched a YouTube channel, which she named ‘Latterrain333.’ Return to the top of the page
BLOOD OF JESUS (Protection Prayer, Pray everyday) – Joel Lasrado
12th of April, 2019 Pray this prayer on a daily basis.Because of the Blood of Jesus, you, your family, and your possessions will be safe and secure.Every day of your life, with faith, apply the Blood of Jesus to every aspect of your being.a prayer for protection over my home and family via the blood of Jesus Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour, and I ask that you accept me as I am.I entrust you with my life, my family, my home, and all of my possessions and valuables.
I pray for a covering of protection to be cast about myself and my family, courtesy of the blood of Jesus.Protection against all diseases, accidents, untimely deaths, as well as from all forces of evil, such as sorcery, witchcraft, and black magic (please list the names of your family members) is provided by the blood of Jesus (please list the names of your family members).I pray that the precious blood of Jesus would cover my home, my properties, my business, my employment, my finances, my cars, and my travels.
Thank you.Send Your Angels to keep an eye on us and to safeguard us from harm.Please be with us at all times and in every situation.I give you complete control over my actions today, including the places I visit and the people I encounter.Please keep me safe from all sin and wickedness.I express my gratitude and thanks to You, Jesus.
What Does it Mean to Pray through the Blood of Jesus?
- Contributing Writer
- 2021 12 Feb
Some of you may remember singing songs about Jesus’ blood when you were in elementary school or while you were growing up in church.Classics such as O the Blood of Jesus, There Is Power in the Blood, and The Blood Shall Never Lose Its Power are among the best-known songs.You should check them up if you are not acquainted with them since we would be singing a lot about the power of Jesus’ blood throughout our time together.In addition to singing about it, you may hear individuals ″pleading the blood″ on behalf of someone they were praying for when they were in church or in prayer.When I think back, I have to wonder what we were doing at the time because that isn’t something you hear about very often today.
To pray via the Blood of Jesus, or even to plead the Blood of Jesus, is a complicated concept.We should revisit the blood of Jesus and re-discover the genuine power that is in the blood, according to my opinion.
What Is the Blood of Jesus and What Does it Mean for Christians?
If you summarize what the blood of Jesus means to Christians in a single word, you will find that it signifies everything.In Hebrews 9:22, we are reminded that there is no forgiveness of sins without the spilling of blood on the part of the individual.It is impossible for us to be forgiven unless Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood in our place.Therefore, the blood of Jesus has the ability to first and foremost wipe away sins, and this should be of paramount importance to each Christian who believes in him.″In truth, the law mandates that practically everything be cleaned with blood, and forgiveness is impossible without the spilling of blood.″ – The book of Hebrews 9:22
The Importance of Praying the Blood of Jesus
When you comprehend the blood, you will know that the blood performs or gives for us as Christians four distinct functions or advantages.In light of the miracle of Jesus’ blood, I felt it would be appropriate to highlight the point while also pairing it with a song.Hopefully, for those of you ″older folks″ like me, it will spark your memory a little bit more.1.The blood purifies the body.
We have fellowship with one another when we walk in the light, just as he is in the light, and we are cleansed from all sin by the blood of his Son, Jesus.″However, if we walk in the light, just as he is in the light, we have friendship with one another.″ The book of 1 John 1:7 It’s a little weird to think of blood as a cleanser, isn’t it?Blood is the most difficult stain to remove from most surfaces.
In crime scenes, those who attempt to clean up the blood can use a substance such as luminol, which can disclose if any traces of blood remain after the crime scene has been cleaned up.Blood is difficult to remove, which is wonderful news for you and me since the impact and consequences of Jesus’ blood on your life are difficult to eradicate.Once applied, it purifies, and what has been purified by the blood of Jesus will never be the same again.If you are in sin and in need of cleaning, you must pray through the blood of Jesus in order to get the cleansing you want.What is it that may cleanse me of my sins?There is nothing else save the blood of Jesus.
- O Precious is the flow that makes me as white as snow, and I am grateful.
- I’m not aware of any other source.
- There is nothing else save the blood of Jesus.
- – Robert Lowry’s poem, ‘Nothing But the Blood of Jesus’ (1876) There’s one Natalie Grant chorus that I couldn’t help but incorporate: Your blood has washed me clean after Your sacrifice Your blood gushed out and turned me completely white.
- My soiled rags have been cleansed I have a clean slate.
- The Blood Offers Protection ″In the places where you are staying, the blood will serve as a symbol for you, and if I see the blood, I will just ignore you.
- When I strike Egypt, you will be spared the wrath of any catastrophic disease.″ – Exodus 12:13 (NASB) During this historical period, the Israelites were still in captivity in Egypt, but they were on the edge of being freed from their slavery.
- God executed one more act of retribution upon Egypt, which ultimately resulted in Pharaoh relinquishing control over them.
- God gave the Israelites the commandment to place the blood of a lamb on the side of the door and on the doorposts of their homes.
- When the angel of death passed over, he would notice the dwellings that had been sprayed with blood, and no judgment would be brought against that home.
- The blood serves as a protection for both you and me.
- When God looks at your life and sees the blood of Jesus on it, he recognizes you as one of his own and does not pass judgment on you because he sees the blood of Jesus on it.
- When you pray for God’s protection via the blood of Jesus, you are praying for God’s protection both now and for all of time.
His blood has coated me, covered me, and covered me some more.Walking with faith and loving what you do His blood has coated me, covered me, and covered me some more.’Covered,’ says Jesus, after rescuing me.The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is a gospel choir based in Brooklyn, New York.
- The Blood Stands Up for You ″Because the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them in front of our God at all hours of the day and night, has been thrown to the ground.
- They were victorious over him because of the blood of the Lamb and the testimony of their witnesses.″ – Revelation 12:10-11 (New International Version) In the Bible, Satan is described as an accuser, which is one of the many roles he plays.
- His favorite method of tempting and deceiving you into wrongdoing is to point the finger at you if you do fall prey to his deception.
- He understands how to effectively play the accuser position.
- When the accuser comes up against the blood of Jesus, however, there is a conflict of interest.
We already explained that the blood is a cleaning agent that is capable of washing away all of your sins.When the accuser arrives to accuse you, he will find that there is nothing he can do to make his charge stick since the blood has removed all traces of guilt from your person.It is only when you pray through the blood of Jesus and stand beneath the blood that you are protected from any and all charges that the adversary may level against you.
- There is a fountain filled with bloodDrawn from Emmanuel’s vein, and sinners are thrown into the fountain to their deaths.
- ‘Praise for the Fountain Opened,’ William Cowper, ‘Praise for the Fountain Opened,’ William Cowper (1772) 4.
- The blood provides access to the body.
- For this reason, brothers and sisters, because we have faith to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, we will enter via a new and live way that has been opened for us through the curtain, which is his body″ (Hebrews 10:19-20).
We have entrance to the Holy of Holies because of the blood of Jesus, which we receive through prayer.When it came to the Old Testament, the high priest was only permitted to visit the Holy of Holies, also known as the Most Holy Place, once a year.As one would expect when approaching the presence of God, there was a lengthy process he had to go through before he was allowed to enter.If he made a mistake in any manner, it would be the end of his career.
- Physical death, not spiritual death, is the end result.
- There was no access to the Most Holy Place other than during this one-time-per-year window.
- All of it changed once Jesus came into the world.
- His blood provided us with access to the other side of the curtain, not just once a year but on a permanent basis.
Because of the shed blood of Jesus, you are now permitted to enter the Most Holy Place and bask in the glory of God’s presence.Because the blood will never lose its potency, this access will be available in perpetuity.It extends all the way to the tallest mountain.Its course takes it to the lowest valley.
- It is my blood that provides me with power.
- It will never lose its power from day to day- ‘The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power,’ Gaither Music, ″From Day to Day″
Praying the Blood of Jesus – How to Do It
Praise and worship are just taking hold of what the blood of Jesus has purchased for you, and this is what praying in or through his blood means.You are merely fulfilling God’s promise that the blood would do the functions he stated it would perform.If you will place your faith in the blood’s ability to heal, God will take care of the rest.Because of the blood of Jesus, you have the ability to petition God for the things he has promised to perform.It is through his blood that we are able to get purification, defense, protection, and access to his presence.
These are the things that God desires for you, and he will accomplish them on your behalf for his glory.If there is one thing I can say to encourage you in this post, it is to never underestimate the power of the blood of Jesus.It was valuable then, and it is valuable now.
It rescued men then, and it continues to save men now.Understand that, because of the spilt blood of Jesus on the cross of Calvary, you will be pardoned and eternally present in God’s flawless presence for all of time and eternity.Please keep singing about the blood and praying for more sinners to come to know redemption and purity through the blood of Jesus in the coming days and weeks.Because the strength of this blood will never be diminished.Continuing Your Education How to Make a Pleading for the Blood of Christ in Prayer Photograph courtesy of Getty Images/Tinnakorn Jorruang In addition to being a public speaker and Bible teacher, Clarence L.Haynes Jr.
- is also the co-founder of The Bible Study Club.
- He is the author of The Pursuit of Purpose, a book that will assist you in understanding how God directs your steps towards his purpose.
- Also just published is his new book, The Pursuit of Victory: How to Conquer Your Greatest Challenges and Win in Your Christian Life, which is available on Amazon.
- Is it possible for you to move deeper in your relationship with the Lord but you can’t seem to get beyond the obstacles that keep coming in your way?
- Using this book, you will learn how to put the parts of your Christian life together so that you can live a triumphant Christian life and ultimately become the man or woman of God that you have always desired to be.
- Visit clarencehaynes.com to learn more about his work and to make a donation.
- This post is a part of our Prayer resource, which is intended to inspire and support you in your prayer habit as you navigate through difficult circumstances.
- If you’re not sure how to pray or what to pray, look no further than our most popular prayers.
- Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us, and God understands what is on your heart even if you are unable to express yourself verbally.
- Prayer for Peace and Quiet The Lord’s Prayer (also known as the Lord’s Supplication) a prayer for world peace Prayers in the Morning Prayers for a good night’s sleep I’d want to pray for healing.
- Protection is sought via prayer.
- Prayer for God’s Assistance Anxiety-Relieving Prayer Prayer for Sustaining Power
Applying the Blood of Jesus to Your Life, Part 1 – Enewsletter
- Skip to the main content Part 1 of Putting the Blood of Jesus to Work in Your Life Make use of the blood! Pray! Make a public confession of the truth!
- Our acceptance will only come about when we accept the blood sacrifice.
- Your covenant relationship with Almighty God is characterized by miracles, which are an integral part of it.
We believe that the spilt blood of Jesus Christ is a living stream of salvation and protection that distinguishes our religion from all others!Hallelujah!It is now more important than ever to understand and apply this living stream to every aspect of one’s life in order to be prepared for what we are currently facing and what is yet to come in these unprecedented times of pandemics, geopolitical upheaval, panic buying, uncertainty, and fear.Understanding the importance of pleading Christ’s blood over these five areas can literally make the difference between life and death in today’s society.In addition, I’d want to share a particular message with you about the heavenly link of protection and blessings that you may establish starting today.
It is amazing how many times we have sang this sanctified hymn without realizing what it is about.The blood that Jesus poured on the cross for my sins, Calvary is a long way back in time.It is my blood that provides me with power.
Its influence will never wane from one day to the next.It is the blood that reaches to the highest peak and flows to the lowest valley; it is the blood that provides me with power.Its influence will never wane from one day to the next.From the highest peak to the deepest valley, everything is possible!Wishing all believers might grasp the everlasting importance of the blood trail that connects the Old and New Testaments, as well as to you now!
The Shed Blood Throughout History
Even in the book of Genesis, blood was poured in order to hide Adam and Eve when they sinned against God.Furthermore, every man of God -Abraham; Isaac; Jacob; Moses; and the others — who constructed an altar and applied sacrificed blood recognized the significance and power of the blood covenant with their God.On that terrible Passover night in Egypt, the application of blood was a life-or-death decision for the children of Israel: ″Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the dwellings where you are,″ God said.In addition, if I see any blood, I will pass over you, and the plague will not fall on your head to murder you″ (Exodus 12:13, NKJV).The blood was sprayed in the Holy of Holies seven times on the Day of Atonement (Leviticus 16:15), anticipating the way Jesus’ blood was sprayed seven times in the Garden of Gethsemane:
- He was crucified in the Garden of Gethsemane, according to Luke 22:44
- his beard and face were visible. According to Isaiah 50:6)
- His head, from the crown of thorns (Matthew 27:29
- Mark 12:29).
- His retaliation was swift and effective. The Bible says (Matthew 27:26)
- It was his hands that were nailed to the crucifixion. In accordance with Psalm 22:16
- His feet when the nails were hammered in (Psalm 22:16)
- the wounded side of his body. (See also John 19:34.)
The Bible repeatedly refers to the costly sacrifice of the blood of the Lamb: But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle that was not made with hands, that is, that was not of this creation: But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle that was not made with hands, that is, that was not of this creation: But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and In the end, He entered the Most Holy Place once and for all, having gained everlasting salvation via the blood of goats and calves rather than through His own blood.(Hebrews 9:11-12, New King James Version) Only those who embrace the blood of Jesus Christ will be cleansed of their sins.Jesus Christ sacrificed His blood to cover the sins of the entire world.Accepting the blood sacrifice is the only way for us to be accepted by God.And it is only through the correct application of Jesus’ blood that we may be covered with His protection and receive all of the other blessings that are made accessible to us.
No matter how magnificent and powerful the New Covenant may be, it is only through the application of the promises, done in faith, that you will see any tangible consequences from them.This holds true in all aspect of life, including financial matters, as well.This is especially important during times of crisis and uncertainty!
Applying the Blood—Then and Now
It is encouraging to see that more and more believers throughout the world are finding the effectiveness of administering the blood of Jesus.And it is now more important than ever for us to learn how to put it into practice.I’ve already indicated that the children of Israel were instructed to take a branch of hyssop and, by faith, apply the blood to the lintel and two side posts of their homes during the Passover celebration.Job performed precisely what God had directed him to do under the Old Covenant, and God surrounded Job with a hedge (Job 1:9-10), demonstrating that the blood covers the following five aspects of life:
- Home and family
- goods and real estate
- your attempts and influence
Job sacrificed and applied the blood on a regular basis (Job 1:5), and the effects have reverberated throughout history.Therefore, under the New Covenant, we must also make an offering, but the offering has already been made once and for all via the blood of Jesus Christ.There is, however, a significant and life-altering distinction.The blood was administered with the hyssop plant in the time of the Old Covenant.In the New Covenant, we apply the blood by speaking it aloud and praying it in our hearts.
″We also believe and thus speak,″ the apostle Paul stated (2 Corinthians 4:13).Because our words contain ″the power of life and death″ (Proverbs 18:21), they serve as the applying force in our lives.This is especially true when we pray and apply God’s Word to our circumstances.
In the process of appropriating all of the advantages of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion, such as redemption, purification, reconciliation, sanctification and forgiveness, protection, access to God’s presence and eventually triumph, the voice of a faith-filled believer is a potent weapon of battle.The anointing follows you, your home and family, your goods & property, your endeavors & influence once you have applied the blood of Christ!Believers can only be triumphant because we are free and secure from the adversary because we are protected by the blood of Christ Jesus and by trust in his resurrection.As you pray, make faith-filled confessions, and speak God’s Word, His Scriptures, over your life, the blood will be applied and activated via your voice, transforming your life.More than ever, we must recognize that believers receive God’s promise of protection and favor by applying Christ’s blood to every aspect of their lives.God just wants what is best for you.
- He wants to leave a lasting impression on you, no matter what is going on in your life right now.
- Make use of the blood!
- Make a public confession of the truth!
- Due to your status as a covenant believer, God has promised to provide for you, even when you confront difficulties, so long as you place your confidence in Him.
- During this turbulent time, God intends to benefit you in a variety of ways, one of which is through His supernatural economy.
- A profound relationship exists between the blood sacrificed on the cross of Calvary and the covenant benefits that are made available to each person who accepts Christ as their personal Savior.
- Miracles are an integral aspect of your covenant relationship with the Almighty God, and you should expect them.
- A same statement may be made about all of the other covenant gifts He delivers, including financial riches.
- The Bible states unequivocally that if we sow, we shall reap (Galatians 6:7).
- This is a divine commandment that cannot be violated in any way!
- However, in order to experience God’s overflow, we must first recognize that the promises are meaningless unless and until we are prepared to take the essential step of applying God’s covenant benefits to our own personal circumstances.
- This is not anything I am saying.
- It comes directly from God’s Word.
Moreover, I am convinced that in the coming months, a release of the anointing for prosperity and overflow will take place that will be unlike anything we have ever witnessed before in history.Carry out your responsibilities with what God has already placed in your hands, for we have been promised, ″Now may He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for nourishment supply and multiply the seed you have sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness″ (2 Corinthians 9:10).God desires for you to be blessed in order for you to be a blessing!He intends to bless you and your loved ones in ways that are beyond your wildest dreams.
- He’s trying to keep you safe.
- He is eager to accommodate your needs.
- He proclaims again and over in His Word that He desires to prosper you and to shower you with benefits on you.
- Furthermore, our Lord says, ″Give, and it will be given to you.″ Good measure, squeezed down, shaken together, and thrown into your lap will be placed in front of you.
- Because any measure you employ will be measured back to you″ (Luke 6:38, ESV).
- God has already fulfilled His obligation.
It is now up to you to rediscover His promises for the first time and act on them by putting them into practice in your life!Pleading the blood of Jesus over every aspect of your life, including your money, is something you should do now!Once you have planted your seed toward the spread of the Gospel, you may be assured that you are standing on God’s promises as you draw the divine link between your need and your seed, and as you faithfully apply God’s covenant provision to your life, you will be blessed.
- Initiate contact with another realm of favor and growth.
- Send out your seed now into the fertile soil of our ministry, and then prepare to be blessed so that you can continue to be a gift to others in the following weeks and months.
- God is again demonstrating to me that, for the beautiful and eternal cause of our dear Lord, Jesus Christ, He desires His people to be blessed beyond measure during these times of uncertainty in order to spread the Gospel to the nations by any means necessary!
- Take advantage of this unique chance to be a part of God’s anointing for wealth and overflow right now.
Make the covenant commitments a part of your everyday life.Put together a heavenly link between your requirement and your seed!Sow your seed-gift, releasing it as an act of trust, mindful of the fact that the magnitude of your gift will decide the size of the harvest you reap.Make a start right away!
- Pastor Benny Hinn2020-05-28T00:00:00:00:00 09:33:29-05:00 The cry of the Lord for the salvation of the world is becoming increasingly loud.
- Now is the time that his heart longs for the lost to be saved.
- Thank you for your contribution to this international ministry.
- What a blessing you are to the spirits of people all around the world.
a link to the page’s load Cookies are used on our website to provide you with the best relevant experience possible by storing your choices and recognizing you when you return.By clicking ″Accept,″ you agree to the usage of ALL cookies on this website.You may, on the other hand, go to Cookie Settings to grant a controlled consent.
Cookies are used on this website to enhance your navigational experience as you travel across the website.The cookies that are designated as necessary are those that are saved on your browser because they are required for the proper operation of the website’s fundamental features, which are described above.We also make use of third-party cookies to better understand and analyze how you interact with this website.These cookies will only be saved in your browser if you provide your permission for them to do so.You also have the option to disable these cookies if you so want.
However, disabling certain of these cookies may have a negative impact on your browsing experience as a result of your decision.Cookies that are strictly necessary for the correct operation of the website are known as essential cookies.These cookies are used to anonymously provide the website with its essential operations and security features.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ″Analytics″.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category ″Functional″.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ″Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ″Necessary″.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ″Performance″.|
Cookies that perform tasks such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting comments, and other third-party services are accomplished through the use of functional cookies.When people visit a website, performance cookies are used to better understand and evaluate the key performance indicators of that website, which aids in providing a more personalized user experience.Analytical cookies are used to gather information about how users interact with a website’s pages.These cookies assist in providing information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, and so on.Advertisement cookies are used to provide relevant advertisements and marketing campaigns to website visitors.
These cookies follow visitors across websites and collect information that is used to provide targeted advertisements.Other uncategorized cookies are ones that are still being studied but have not been assigned to a specific category as of this writing..Benny Hinn Ministries is a Christian organization.
Choose Donation Type
If you live in the United States, you may contribute using our mobile giving form by clicking here. GIVE If you live outside of the United States, you may make a donation today in your local currency through our official PayPal website. Benny Hinn Ministries is a Christian organization.
Prayers For Pleading The Blood Of Jesus
- Requesting the Blood of Jesus Through Prayers The Book of Revelation 12:11, ″And they defeated him with the blood of the Lamb, and through the word of their testimony
- and they did not love their lives even to the point of dying.″ Praying for the Blood of Jesus to be shed in order to demolish the works of the adversary can be regarded one of the most effective methods of defeating their works. Death cannot exist without the blood of Jesus, and the blood contains new life. It is the same blood that speaks more eloquently than the blood of Abel does. Example: When you invoke the blood of Jesus in prayer, you are exercising the power of God, which is contained inside the blood. The vast majority of Christians these days use the blood of Jesus as a source of levity without comprehending the spiritual implications of their actions. You cannot make light of a virtue hat, which possesses the ability to kill, restore, and cleanse. There are many powerful testimony from individuals who have used the blood of Jesus to conduct severe war against their adversaries, and God has fought on their behalf in these battles. Invoking Jesus’ blood, you are demonstrating that you are applying the blood to your life and situations, much as Israelites did when they put the blood of the lamb to their door posts and were protected from destruction and invasion (Exodus 12). Join my Facebook Group by clicking here. The blood of Jesus possesses incredible power to rescue, cure, and deliver people. The spiritual significance of Jesus’ blood is that it represents the forgiveness of our sins. According to the Bible, Jesus died on the cross of Calvary and shed His blood. That precious blood is the only thing that can save us. There are no other powers who can compete for the one-of-a-kind blood of Jesus. God has provided for the use of blood as a weapon of battle and as a means of defense. Praying in the name of Jesus’ Blood is a legal word that refers to taking a position on the spiritual rights that are ″legally″ ours as a result of Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins. Because God cherishes the Blood of His Son, the Blood of Jesus grants us victory over the devil as well as with the Almighty Creator. For this reason, we have entered into a covenant with God via the blood of Jesus, and this covenant provides for all of our needs, including protection from accidents and demonic assaults, financial necessities, emotional and physical healing, and deliverance. Exodus 12:13, Exodus 12:14 ″Now the blood will serve as a sign for you on the roofs of the buildings where you are staying.″ God does not provide a recommendation
- rather, he delivers an instruction. In the event that I come across any blood, I will pass over you, and the plague will not fall on your people to slay them when I attack the country of Egypt.″ a Proclamation Regarding The Blood Of Jesus In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus wash over me.
- In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus permeate me.
- In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus atone for my sins
- In the name of Jesus, I pray that the blood of Jesus would restore my qualities.
- In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus fight for me.
- In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus protect me and my family.
- In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus shatter my yokes.
- Deliver me from bad dreams in Jesus’ name
- Redeem me from all my sins in Jesus’ name
- Have mercy on me and forgive me of my sins in Jesus’ name
- Blood of Jesus bring peace and joy into my life in Jesus’ name
- Deliver me from curses and bewitchment in Jesus’ name
- Deliver me from bad dreams in Jesus’ name
- Deliver me from bad dreams in Jesus’ name
- Praying for Protection Through the Blood of Jesus I smear the blood of Jesus all over my imagined existence. Allow the blood of Jesus to lead and protect me at all times. Allow the blood of the lamb to be the final solution to every difficult dilemma in my life. All I want is that the angels of God keep me safe from all of my opponents. His precious blood will protect me while I sleep, and I will be divinely protected when I go out and when I come back in from work. Every road accident or disaster that the adversary has planned for me will turn out to be a complete failure. Heaven is a place where there is no sadness. No one in my family will be mourned by fire, and I will not grieve them. I will not die, but will continue to live in order to proclaim the deeds of the Lord. Because the Lord is with me, even though I am walking through the valley of the shadow of death, I will have no fear of evil, in the name of Jesus. The Sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the Atonement of Our Sins ″For I will purify their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwells in Zion,″ says Joel 3:21. Jesus stated to them in John 6:53 that they would have no life unless they ate the flesh of the Son of Man and drank his blood. The apostle Paul writes in Galatians 5:1, ″Stand therefore firm in the liberty wherewith Christ has set us free, and do not become entangled again with the yoke of slavery.″ For example, according to 1 John 1:7, ″But if we walk in the light, just as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin.″
- Revelation 1:5, ″And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the firstborn of the dead, and the prince of the kingdoms of the world, and the ruler of the nations.″ Dedicated to ″him who loved us and washed us from our sins in his own blood,″
- Exodus 12:13, ″And the blood shall be to you for a token upon your houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not come upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.″
- Hebrews 9:14, ″How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot
- I’m pleading for the protection of Jesus’ blood over my family. I pray for my life, for the life of my father, for the life of my mother, and for the life of my brother. I pray for my life, for the life of my brother, and for the life of my sister.
- I invoke the blood of Jesus on behalf of my children, and I invoke the blood of Jesus on behalf of my wife.
- I invoke the blood of Jesus on behalf of my husband
- I invoke the blood of Jesus on behalf of my siblings (please list their names)
- Upon my extended families, I plead the blood of Jesus
- upon any ill members of my family, I plead the blood of Jesus
- upon my family’s surname
- onto the place where I was born
- upon any other individual in my family, I plead the blood of Jesus
- In Psalm 11:3, David asks, ″What can the righteous do if the foundations are destroyed?″ Invoking the Blood of Jesus for the sake of fundamental deliverance Blood of Jesus enter into my foundation and rescue me, in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus bring about profound deliverance in my life.
- Please, through the blood of Jesus, void the completed works of ancestral demons over my life, in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus, may the blood of Jesus bring disgrace upon all of my enemies.
- Witchcraft operations are taking place in my foundation, and the blood of Jesus will clear them away
- Every evil curse that makes use of my blood to attract my virtues will be destroyed by fire
- In the name of Jesus, I pray that the blood of Jesus settles my case tonight.
- Every strange spirit that is interfering with my blood and causing hypertension and high blood pressure should be extinguished
- Every obstacle I got as a consequence of idol worshipping, blood of Jesus drove them out totally, in Jesus name
- As of today, I am free of the inherited foundational battle, and I have obtained my victory in the name of Jesus.
- I defend the blood of Jesus against the dark forces that come from my father’s family.
- Blood of Jesus slay every snake, dog, lion etc arriving in my dream to attack me
- I stand firm in the blood of Jesus in the face of time wasters and household powers.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every blockage to my breakthrough
- I separate myself from every evil foundation harassing my progress, in the name of JESUS
- Using the blood of Jesus to solve a problem Father, I thank you for the assurance that the blood of Jesus has the ability to deliver me from my current circumstances. In the name of Jesus, I apply the blood of Jesus to my head, hands, and legs in order to fill my body and destiny with the blood of the Lamb. I use the blood of Jesus to rebuke Satan and defeat him. In the name of Jesus, I command you to leave from my presence. The blood of Jesus defends your right to be involved in my life. I smear the blood of Jesus on the inside of my doorpost. In my home, I anoint everything with the blood of Jesus. I stand firm in the blood of Jesus against every spirit of darkness that tries to infiltrate my life. Each and every foreigner who interferes with my development should be apprehended with the blood of Jesus. I rely on the blood of Jesus to cleanse me of the sins of my forefathers and foremothers. I have lost all of my success, healing, prosperity, triumph, visa, and other such things because of the blood of Jesus. Prayers for the Purification of the Blood of Jesus in My Womb. As I apply the blood of Jesus to my body, I ask that the blood of Jesus be used to free me from the grip of sin.
- Allow the blood of Jesus to bring peace into my womb
- As I saturate my womb with the blood of Jesus,
- Allow the blood of Jesus to eradicate anything that my Father has not placed in my womb before I am born.
- Make it possible for the blood of Jesus to shatter every blood covenant of fruitlessness.
- Protect myself and my unborn child with the blood of Jesus
- By the blood of Jesus, I am able to expel every moving item from my womb
- The blood of Jesus sanitizes my conception with the fire of the Holy Ghost.
- When I think of abortion or miscarriage, I invoke the blood of Jesus
- I invoke the blood of Jesus when I think of my due date for delivery
- I invoke the blood of Jesus when I think of my husband’s sperm.
- Using the blood of Jesus to plead for healing in the face of illness I’m asking for the blood of Jesus to be shed onto my physical body
- It is by the blood of Jesus that I am cleansed.
- In order to cleanse myself or my hospital bed, I sprinkle the blood of Jesus.
- The blood of Jesus is applied to every persistent ailment that exists in my life.
- I implore the blood of Jesus to cleanse me of my sickness/disease/infirmity
- Every wicked deposit is flushed out of my blood system by the blood of Jesus
- I beseech the blood of Jesus to grant me complete and absolute healing
- Heal me with the blood of the lamb, via the stripes of Jesus
- Father, please let every illness in my life to be covered by the blood of Jesus.
- I believe that the blood of Jesus will restore whatsoever sickness/disease has ruined in my life.
- I beseech the blood of Jesus to wash away whatever that my Father has not placed in my body
- To defend myself against weird arrows in my body, I plead the blood of Jesus
- I plead the blood of Jesus to solve my case today
- Every ailment is destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
- Because of this, my blood has been transfused with Jesus’ blood.
- The actions of a peculiar illness in my body are paralyzed by the blood of Jesus
- The blood of Jesus speaks vitality and health into my being
- Pleading with Jesus’ blood to protect my financial situation Allow the power of God to pour into my money via the power contained in the blood of Jesus
- I smear the blood of Jesus all over my financial records
- I beseech the blood of Jesus to have mercy on my financial situation
- I beseech the blood of Jesus to activate my hands for financial success.
- The blood of Jesus extinguishes the spirit of poverty and adversity in my life.
- The blood of the lamb has redeemed my financial situation
- I rely on the blood of Jesus to protect my financial plans.
- To the glory of God, I invoke the blood of Jesus over my tithe/seed/offering
- I invoke the blood of Jesus over my real estate
- I invoke the blood of Jesus over my hands
- I invoke the blood of Jesus onto the soul of my company and its surroundings
Offering up my financial woes to the blood of Christ.Allow the power of God to pour into my financial situation via the blood of Jesus.Over my financial account, I smear the precious blood of Jesus;
Upon my financial income, I beg the blood of Jesus to have mercy on me; I beg the blood of Jesus to activate my hands for success.The blood of Jesus extinguishes the spirit of poverty and adversity from my life;
Through the blood of the lamb, my financial situation has been restored.Over my financial goals, I invoke the blood of Jesus.
To the glory of God, I invoke the blood of Jesus over my tithe/seed/offering; I invoke the blood of Jesus over my real estate; I invoke the blood of Jesus over my hands; I invoke the blood of Jesus onto the soul of my company and its surroundings;
- I implore the blood of Jesus to be shed in my place
- In the name of Jesus, I plead his blood as a foundation.
- I offer the blood of Jesus as a sacrifice for the products of my hands
- I wash myself in the blood of Jesus to cleanse my soul.
- With the blood of Jesus, I immobilize all evil oppressors that have been allocated against me.
- Allow every drop of blood that flows from the demonic altar to be hushed by the blood of Christ.
- I take a stance against any domestic force that seeks to undermine God’s grace in my life
- Every witchcraft plot against me be canceled by the blood of Jesus, I pray, in Jesus’ name.
- With the blood of Jesus, I saturate my foot match.
- I dunk all of my freshly laundered clothing in the rope stained with the blood of Jesus
- Please, by Jesus’ blood and in the name of Jesus, break every agreement made with the spirit of poverty and loss.
- In the name of Jesus, I command that every bloodline curse be broken.
- Fire will dry up every drop of animal blood that has an impact on my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I implore the blood of Jesus to open my spiritual eyes so that I may perceive profound and unfathomable things.
- Against the anointing with the blood of Jesus, I assert that the blood of Jesus is sufficient.
- In the name of Jesus, may the blood