The Power and Importance in the Blood of Jesus
Blood may be seen throughout the Bible, but what does Christ’s blood represent to us is less clear.When we arrive in the country, thou shalt fasten this string of crimson thread to the window through which thou let us in by…As for anybody who comes into your home and is with you, his blood will be on our heads if any hand is placed upon him.Joshua 2:18-19 (NASB) She was a prostitute in the city of Jericho, and the lady addressed in this chapter was named Rahab.Because of her city’s location, when the Israelites took possession of the country, she was doomed to be destroyed along with it.
However, by simply tying a crimson thread to the inside of her window, she was delivered and her life was revolutionized.This rope symbolized the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and it pointed to the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, who was crucified on the cross.In reality, the whole Bible is about Jesus Christ and His blood salvation, and you will see this crimson thread running through the entirety of God’s written Word.
The Prophesy of the Blood of Jesus
He or she is disclosed from the very beginning of recorded human history.When Adam and Eve sinned, God shed innocent blood in order to provide them with clothing made of animal skins to cover their nakedness (Genesis 3:21).This is a representation of the covering of righteousness that we get as a result of the death of the Lord Jesus Christ on our behalf.In Genesis 4, we learn that Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Abel, who were separated at birth.They were driven by an instinctual need to worship God.
Cain offered up the produce of the earth as a sacrifice.The fact that God wanted blood had previously been understood by Abel, who thus brought a lamb.God accepted the blood of Abel’s lamb, but He refused to accept the blood of Cain’s lamb.Why?Because ″there is no forgiveness of sins without the spilling of blood″ (Hebrews 9:22).
- (Hebrews 9:22).
- And God instructed Abraham to offer up his long-awaited son Isaac as a sacrifice (Genesis 22).
- Just as Abraham was about to thrust the knife into the throbbing heart of his son, an angel intervened and prevented the attack.
- Abraham came upon a ram that had been entangled in a bush.
- Isaac was set free, but in the process, the blood of an innocent animal was shed.
God desired to free His people from slavery in the country of Egypt at that point in time.God gave each household the instruction to slaughter a lamb and place the blood on their door on the night of the Passover.According to Exodus 12:13, God replied, ″When I see the blood, I will pass you across.″ And thousands upon thousands of sheep, oxen, turtle doves, and other animals were slaughtered and their blood spilled as sin offerings in the tabernacle and afterwards in the temple, respectively.Finally, on the cross, the Lord Jesus Christ died for all of mankind.
- His death was the culmination of all of the prophecies and promises made to him.
- According to Revelation 13:8, He was killed before the foundations of the world were established.
- He came to die; He planned to die; He lived to die; and He was born to die.
- He came to die because he wanted to die.
- As we’ve seen, the blood of Jesus is referenced throughout the Bible.
- What is the significance of the Blood of Jesus for us today?
The Power of the Blood of Jesus
His blood is the only thing that can save us.There was a price against us that we were unable to pay, but the blood of Jesus paid the price for our redemption.1 Peter 1:18-19 reads, ″Forasmuch as you are aware that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, keep this in mind.″ Rather, with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or stain.″ His blood is the means by which we are brought into communion with God.Nevertheless, as Paul writes in Ephesians 2:13, ″you who were at one time afar off are brought near by the blood of Christ.″ Man is a long distance from God if he does not have the blood of Christ.God is reconciled as a result of his blood.
Man is, by his own nature, at conflict with God, and we can only approach to God on His conditions of peace, which is via the blood atonement.In Colossians 1:20, the Bible states that ″and, having made peace through the blood of His cross, He has committed Himself to reconcile all things unto Himself.″ His blood purifies the body.Not only does it erase the punishment for sin, but it also removes pollutants from the environment.No matter what sin you have done, ″the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin,″ says the Bible (1 John 1:7).His blood grants him authority over the demon.
- The blood is what Satan is afraid of.
- ″And they defeated him with the blood of the Lamb,″ according to Revelation 12:11.
- The devil does not want you to become aware of the existence of blood.
- He despises it!
- God had already made up His mind in His heart that He would send His Son to die on the cross long before our planet was even thrown into outer space.
What a joy it is to follow the red thread of Christ’s blood as it weaves its way across the pages of Scripture!How much more beautiful it would be to directly see its restoration.God is to be praised for the blood of His Lamb!The following is an excerpt from ″The Scarlet Thread across the Bible,″ published by Love Worth Finding Ministries (used by permission).
The power of the blood of Jesus has provided everything you need to live a life of victory, including Redemption, fellowship, healing, protection and authority over the devil.
Christian believers understand the significance of blood, sing hymns about the blood, and recall the blood during Communion.But how many of us are genuinely aware of the depths to which its influence extends, and of all that it has supplied for us?Even more important, how many of us actually use it and put it into practice in our daily lives?From Genesis through Revelation, the words ″blood″ are always in front of our faces, serving as a constant reminder of its value and significance to both God and ourselves.Everything happened, including the sacrifices of Abel, Noah, and Isaac, as well as the sacrifice of the Passover lamb and the imparting of the Law, but ″not without blood″ (Hebrews 9:7, NKJV).
The blood represents cleaning and purification, as well as the ending of a dispute.God is love, and God is love.And the most significant manifestation of His love for us is the shed blood of Jesus.Each time we administer the blood, we are blessed by an outpouring of God’s love, which covers every need man has ever experienced or will experience in the future.Because of the blood, love has established a barrier between you and all of the devil’s schemes and schemes.
- ″Of all the magnificent things that the blood signifies, this is one of the most glorious: His blood is the symbol, the measure, and, yes, the impartation of His love,″ says the author of the hymn.
- —Andrew Murray et al.
- Lift up the blood of Jesus to the same position in our hearts as it has in God’s heart, and let the mighty things that the blood has procured for us to be reawakened in our spirits as a result.
- Every tool you need to live a life of triumph has been made available to you through the power of Jesus’ blood.
- These include redemption, fellowship, healing, protection, and dominion over the adversary, among other things.
Redemption Through the Blood of Jesus
“We have redemption through His blood.” –Ephesians 1:7 (NKJV)
You’re probably familiar with the story.Satan appeared to Adam’s wife, Eve, in the appearance of a snake, and successfully tricked her into breaking God’s commands.Instead of following God, Adam followed Satan’s instructions and performed what he was taught to do.When he accomplished this, he effectively elevated Satan to the position of lord.With his kneeling before Satan, Adam relinquished the authority that God had placed in his hands.
He elevated Satan to the position of illegitimate ruler of the earth.Everything altered as a result of that day.Death was brought upon all men by a single transgression (Romans 5:12).The planet and everything on it were suddenly cursed, and man was forced to live apart from God as a result of sin.It appears to be unfixable, doesn’t it?
- God, on the other hand, has a plan.
- In the same way that Abel, Moses, and Noah were redeemed through the shedding of blood, so would he redeem mankind.
- Even the blood of a goat or a ram could not bring about such a huge Redemption for all of mankind, for all of eternity.
- A redemption of this magnitude necessitated a much greater sacrifice: the shed blood of His only Son, Jesus Christ.
- The greatest thing that Jesus’ blood did was this: it took away all of your sin and transformed you into someone as spotless and pristine as snow.
As soon as you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, God will forget about whatever past sin you have committed in your life.That demonstrates how potent the blood is!What’s the best part?You are not required to earn or pay for the benefits that have been granted on the Cross.
- In reality, even if you tried, you would not be able to earn it.
- The most important thing you can do is accept this free gift with gratitude.
- In addition to redeeming us from sin, the blood of Jesus also freed us from the curse of the law, allowing THE BLESSING OF ABRAM to fall upon us through Christ (Galatians 3:13).
- What exactly is the curse?
- Death, sin, sickness, disease, poverty, lack, sadness, and everything else that is evil can be attributed to the curse.
- Because of Adam’s treachery, Satan was given reign over the lives of mankind.
- However, because of the power of Jesus’ blood, the instant you confessed Jesus Christ as Lord of your life, you were redeemed from the curse and Satan was forced to close his doors forever.
Fellowship With God Through the Blood of Jesus
“Having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus.” –Hebrews 10:19 (NKJV)
Probably the first thing that comes to mind when you think about fellowship is time spent over coffee at a Bible study or time spent enjoying the company of friends.Fellowship is a sense of belonging—it is a friendship.That is the relationship we share with God, yet it was purchased at a cost.Prior to his fall in the Garden of Eden, Adam had had a close connection and fellowship with the Almighty.In the aftermath of Adam’s fall, sin separated us from this wonderful communion, which could only be reestablished by the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
When you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are declaring that you desire to be a part of His company and companionship, and the door is opened for you to take advantage of this opportunity!You have the ability to enter the presence of God with confidence because of the power of Jesus’ blood.The blood of Jesus creates a powerful barrier between sin and Christians who have been declared righteous in God’s eyes as a result of their faith in Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21).Communion is a term that can be used to refer to fellowship.The taking of Communion is one method in which we acknowledge that the blood of Jesus Christ made it possible for us to have relationship with God.
- ″Do this in remembrance of me,″ Jesus said (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
- So Communion is more than just a religious ritual; it’s also an acknowledgement of (and solidarity with) what God has done for us via the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- You are a friend of God, according to John 15:15!
Healing Through the Blood of Jesus
“By His stripes we are healed.” –Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV)
Do you have a healing vision in mind when you receive communion?″Thank God, we have been rescued from sin,″ the vast majority of Christians remark when they see the symbol of the blood, and they are correct.God be praised for it!However, according to Isaiah 53:4-5, Jesus’ sacrifice was sufficient to satisfy the needs of every aspect of man’s life.He suffered spiritual suffering as a result of our sins, mental anguish as a result of our anxiety, concern, sadness, and fear, as well as bodily pain as a result of our illness and disease.
We were healed as a result of the stripes He suffered and the blood He shed for us.We are healed as a result of His stripes.God sacrificed everything He has in order to save mankind from the curse.The fact that we are only receiving a portion of His sacrifice is an insult to Him (see this prophecy by Kenneth Copeland).In order to fully benefit from the blood of Jesus and its power, we must remember to use it in its whole when we apply it.
- Don’t merely accept anything and implement it half-heartedly.
- Accept everything that Jesus’ death and resurrection has brought.
- You will be deprived of the entire power of the blood if you do not comprehend and accept its full meaning.
- ″As a result, many of you are weak and unwell, and many of you are sleeping,″ Paul explained (1 Corinthians 11:30, KJV).
- Find out how to receive Communion for your healing by visiting this page.
If you require healing right now, the blood of Jesus is available at no cost and with no side effects.A prescription is not required, and you are not required to make an appointment or verify with your insurance provider before using this product.All of it was supplied by Jesus through his blood!You have the ability to appropriate the blood of Jesus for your healing right now.
Protection Through the Blood of Jesus
“When I see the blood, I will pass over you.” –Exodus 12:13 (KJV)
After nine horrific plagues, Pharaoh still refused to let God’s people leave Egypt, as recorded in the book of Exodus.As a result, God unleashed a last plague, a plague of judgment, to ″smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,″ as the Bible says (Exodus 12:12).As the sons of Adam, Satan was well aware that the children of Israel had breached their covenant with God and were thus subject to judgment as well.God could protect them, but ″not without blood,″ as the saying goes.They had established a covenant connection with God via Abraham, but they needed to demonstrate their commitment to that bond.
They needed to make the decision between the covenant and the curse.Consequently, God directed them to take the blood of a lamb and paint it on the doorposts of their homes.That is exactly what they did, and the angel of death passed them by.It was the blood of a lamb, was it not, that prevented them from being slaughtered?No!
- Because Jesus was murdered from the foundation of the world, it was His blood that was spilled on the cross (Revelation 13:8, KJV).
- When Kellie Copeland’s daughter, Lyndsey, was a young adolescent, there was a wave of spinal meningitis in the region that had been killing children and teenagers for several years.
- When Lyndsey was admitted to the hospital with the condition, the Copelands were forced to make a choice.
- What do you think they’d say?
- Refusing to be intimidated, the family came together to pray for Lyndsey’s healing, applying the blood of Jesus to her and sharing in Communion.
Lyndsey was miraculously healed as a result of the blood of Jesus!″We had been pleading the blood of Jesus over our family on a consistent basis for a number of years,″ Kellie later explained of the circumstance.The moment I walked into the hospital room, I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me.Because it was so real to me, I walked out into the hallway and began expressing our vow because it was so real to me.″ The blood of the Lamb is inexhaustible and never-ending.
- There is an endless supply of it.
- Whenever we apply the blood of Jesus to the doorposts of our lives with faith, we get access to the strength necessary to battle every aspect of the curse that attempts to take up residence in our lives.
- It is the blood of the Lamb that protects you when you proclaim the Name of Jesus in the face of sickness, disease, or danger.
- Watch Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim discuss How to Protect Your Children: A Parent’s Guide.
- Apply the restraining power of Jesus’ blood to your family and household, and watch as every danger passes you by!
Authority Over the Devil Through the Blood of Jesus
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.” –Revelation 12:11 (KJV)
There is someone who understands, maybe even better than you do, the power and authority that has been bestowed upon you by the blood of Jesus.He would go to great lengths to ensure that you never find out.He will make every effort to keep you occupied, send people or ideas to confuse you, and sow seeds of doubt in your mind so you will be unable to function in your own right.You may probably tell who it is based on this description: it’s the devil.When it comes to finding out the truth, there is only one person who stands to gain from it: him.
His day has come to an end.What you’re going to do will put him right under your feet, where he should be!What happens when Christians learn about the transforming power of the blood of Jesus Christ?Chip Brim, the son of Billye Brim, once related a tale about a gathering he had preached at which a young girl who was a witch doctor and demon-possessed was in attendance, and he thought it was hilarious.A group of pastors had tried unsuccessfully for five hours to deliver her.
- However, they continued to pray and pray, and she continued to physically assault them, while the devil within her was spewing falsehoods and torturing others in the room.
- Despite the fact that Chip had been remaining in the background, the woman noticed him and charged at full speed towards him from behind.
- ″I plead the blood!″ he screamed from within his spirit at that very instant.
- ″It’s not the blood!″ she cried out as she dropped to the ground and gripped her ears.
- ″Not the blood!″ says the author.
Realizing the significance of the blood, all of the pastors crowded around and began singing, appealing, and announcing the blood.She was set free—delivered—within 15 minutes of being released.Given how despised demons find blood, it serves as a testament to just how potent it truly is.Of course, the curse is still active in some form or another.
- You can see it all around you, but you now have an option as to whether or not to utilize the blood.
- In the Name of Jesus, you have power over whatever it is, and you have the ability to stand against it because of the blood of Jesus.
- The blood has the capability of erasing all traces of the curse from your life completely.
- ″The blood that Jesus bled for you and me has incredible, tremendous power,″ says Gloria Copeland.
- That is something we need to be saying, and we need to be shouting it over our lives.″ That implies that if the accuser finds us guilty, the blood of Jesus serves as our defense before God, the Righteous Judge.
- Our only line of defense is blood.
- It asserts that we are not guilty, but rather that we are free from all the consequences of sin.
- Satan is expelled from our life and the lives of our family as a result of the blood of Jesus.
- But you have to take a leap of faith!
- It is through faith that big accomplishments are achieved.″ —Andrew Murray et al.
- You have the authority to utilize that authority on a daily basis by arguing for what the blood of Jesus has done for you on your behalf.
- Refuse to cede even a single square inch of land to the adversary.
- Satan has been beaten, and we have triumphed because of the precious blood of Jesus on our behalf!
- Find out how to plead the Blood of Jesus in this article.
- When you gain insight that the blood of Jesus has brought redemption, fellowship, healing, protection, and authority over the adversary, you will be able to begin operating in the fullness of its power immediately.
- Anything and everything that comes against you will be vanquished by the power of the blood of Jesus.
- You may live a life of victory in Christ if you do so in this manner, and it is the life that Jesus gave up his life for you.
Be blessed, and keep in mind…″Jesus is the Messiah!″
How to Make a Case for the Blood of Jesus The Proper Way to Receive Communion for Your Healing From 1997 through 2022, the period under consideration Eagle Mountain International Church Inc., also known as Kenneth Copeland Ministries, is a non-denominational Christian church in the United States. All Intellectual Property Rights are Reserved.
Why Is Jesus Christ’s Blood So Powerful?
Many individuals believe that Jesus’ death had no significance. The mention of Christ’s blood gives people a bad taste in their mouths. The message of Jesus’ crucifixion, His blood, and the act of redemption are still considered folly by many who would prefer to think that man can save himself via his own good deeds and efforts.
The first shedding of blood
When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, we discover that they were naked and embarrassed, according to Genesis chapter 3 verse 7.In order to protect themselves from the elements, they stitched together fig leaves to create loincloths.Adam and Eve were made naked at the first time, and blood was spilt in order to conceal their nakedness.’Yahweh fashioned garments for man and his wife out of skins, and they put them on.’ (Gen.3:21).
Jesus Blood â€“ The object of our faith
Because man is a sinner, he is unable to rescue himself from his situation.With the sacrifice of His blood, Christ established Himself as ″the means″ through which sin may be forgiven, so meeting the holy demands of God the Father.According to St.John, ‘He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not just for our sins, but for the sins of all people everywhere.’ (1Jn.2:2).The object of our faith is Jesus’ blood, as stated by St.
Paul: ‘And we are justified via the free gifts of His grace by being redeemed in Christ Jesus, who was appointed by God to sacrifice His life in order to earn reconciliation through faith.’ (Rm.3:25).It would be impossible for man to triumph over sin if it weren’t for the Blood of Jesus Christ and His grace.When Our Lord said the words, ″For this is my blood of the new covenant, which shall be spilt for many for remission of sins,″ he was offering Himself in an unbloody but genuine sacrifice during the Last Supper.(See Matthew 26:28.) This’shedding of blood’ or ‘pouring forth of blood’ did, in fact, take place, and it is considered to be one of the most wonderful mysteries of our religion.
Why is there Power in Precious Blood of Jesus Christ?
The Precious Blood of Jesus has power because it represents His Divine Life, and the Blood reflects His Divine Life has power.Not only was the blood of goats and bulls spilt by Christ throughout His life, but it was also His very own divine life blood that was shed on Calvary’s cross at the end of it.’There is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood,’ says the Bible (Heb.9:22).The forgiveness of sins is associated with the murdered animals who, figuratively, suffered the punishment for sin that the humans earned in the Old Testament.People were forgiven and pardoned for their transgressions, but the blood of their sacrifice did not provide justification for their actions or those of others.
But the death of Jesus Christ, who was sinless and faultless and pure, was able to pay the punishment for our crimes because he was without sin.This one sacrifice, which Christ made ″once and for all,″ restores us to a state of relationship with the Father.This ransom payment was made on behalf of every believer in Christ, as well as for the entire world.As a result, the believer is not just a pardoned sinner, but also a justified saint who has been proclaimed righteous in God’s eyes, because the benefits of Christ’s sacrifice on the cross have been applied to his or her account.If Jesus died in order to make us righteous, is it conceivable that he will fail to free us from God’s wrath now?
- It is necessary to turn to Christ in real faith and repentance if one wishes to appropriate the power of the Precious Blood in his or her own life.
- On the day of her Son’s circumcision, it is stated that the Blessed Virgin adored the Most Precious Blood of her baby Son as she gathered the first relics of His Precious Blood on a piece of cloth, which she then placed on her lap.
- On that historic event, Mary joined her tears to those of the Word Incarnate, not because of the tangible suffering she was experiencing, but because of His supernatural grief for the hardheartedness of mortals, which she shared with Him.
Healing of painful memories and cleansing of guilt conscience
Millions of individuals are trapped in a never-ending cycle of pessimism and despair because they are unable to let go of the wounds, trauma, and terrible experiences that they have endured in their lives in the past.The recollections of the past haunt them continually, causing them to suffer from mental melancholy, anxiety, and even suicidal ideation.It is impossible to simply erase these haunting memories of the past simply by taking medication, seeing a psychiatrist, consuming alcohol, or committing other morbid acts simply because one wishes to do so when one has lived a life of sin, has not gone to confession in several years and has received the Holy Eucharist while in the state of mortal sins and has become a slave to the Eucharistic sacrifice.’A good confession is like deliverance,’ says the author.As a result, anybody who eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be behaving unworthy of the Lord’s body and blood.
(2 Corinthians 11:27).In order to keep us trapped, Satan takes advantage of our weaknesses and exploits our previous sins, remorse, and painful events in order to keep us focused on them in the present.Our Lord Jesus Christ is praised and thanked because His Precious Blood has washed away all trace of sin from our conscience and has also cleansed our thoughts from any recollection of previous and present transgressions.It is amazing how much more effectively the blood of Christ, who gave himself up for us as the perfect sacrifice to God via the eternal Spirit, can purify our inner selves from dead activity so that we might carry out our devotion to the living God.(Hebrews 9:14) When we call on the name of Jesus and humbly beseech His Precious Blood to set us free from our bondage, the healing of our traumatic memories begins to take place in our hearts.
- The Precious Blood of Jesus is pure, and it washes our thoughts and hearts of any and all sins and wounds from the past and the present.
- We become pure in the eyes of the Almighty.
- The instant the spilt blood of Jesus is applied to our hearts and thoughts, our history is buried; it is no longer remembered in glory and is no longer a part of our identity in Christ.
- It would be an insult to Jesus if we continued to concentrate on it.
- There has never been a sin that a believer acknowledged and brought to Christ that was unable to be cleansed by His cleansing power.
Despite the fact that this spring has never been tested in vain, that blood is accessible to atone for all of our crimes.
The Old fulfilled in the New Covenant
Sacred sacrifice is the greatest form of religious worship that man may offer to God as an act of praise, thankfulness, supplication or atonement, and it is the highest form of religious worship that man can offer to God.The immolation of the Paschal Lamb, which commemorated the saving of Israel’s firstborn from the deadly sword of the Angel of Death in Egypt during the period of Moses and Pharaoh, was the most unusual and preeminent sacrifice of the Old Testament.When we recall Moses’ words from the Book of Exodus, ″And he took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and he said: This is the blood of the covenant, which the Lord has made with you concerning all these words,″ the imagery of sacrificial blood from slain animals becomes more vivid and meaningful.Exodus 24:8 explains that the Israelites were to be slaves in Egypt.During the time of the New Testament, this ancient sacrifice took on a new shape when the Immaculate Lamb of God gave Himself up on the altar of the Cross in order to free mankind from sin and the servitude of Satan.
Christ Teaching on His Blood
Throughout His teachings and death, Jesus Christ highlighted the significance of His blood and the necessity of repentance.It was his words that were most solemn: ″I tell you with all sincerity that if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, then you will have no life in you.″ (Jn.6:53).In this passage, He emphasized the actual importance of His blood, and He made a direct reference to His blood.This was directly addressed by Jesus at the final Supper: ‘Drink all of you from this, for this is MY Blood of the covenant, which will be poured out for many for the remission of sins.’ Christ was not the only one who emphasized the significance of His Blood; the apostles also emphasized the importance of Christ’s Blood.
The Apostles teachings on Christ’s Blood
Throughout his career, the Apostle Paul stressed the power of Christ’s blood on the cross.St.Paul is known as the Doctor of the Precious Blood because of his apparent penchant for preaching about it in his letter to the Romans (Rm.3:25; Eph.1:7; Heb.9:12).In addition, St.Peter emphasizes the importance of Christ’s blood in our redemption in his letter to the Romans (1Pt.1:16-19).
According to St.John’s statement in the book of Revelation (Rev.1:5-6).As was true of the Old Testament sacrifice, Christ might have died in a variety of ways.However, for reasons known only to God, He determined that it was essential for Him to take on human flesh and die bodily by spilling His blood in order for man to be redeemed.Unless Christ shed His blood, His death would not have been able to bring the prophetic Scriptures to fruition.
- Jesus sacrificed His Precious Blood in order to save everyone who believes in Him.
- He is not the Christ of a particular caste or social class, but the Christ of all human situations.
- His Precious Blood is extremely necessary and irreplaceable for our redemption, and we cannot live without it.
- We are unsuitable to enter the presence of the Holy and Righteous God unless we have received its mark upon us, and this is the lesson that every believer must grasp.
- It is usually mentioned in a prayer of deliverance that the Precious Blood of Jesus be shed, because it is extremely effective.
Even devils are aware of the incredible power of the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.If devils are aware of it, how much more should we be aware of it?
July: The Month of Precious Blood
Pope Pius IX created this feast in 1848 as a way of expressing gratitude for his safe return to Rome from Gaeta following the revolt of 1848.The month of July is dedicated to the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ (Precious Blood of Jesus Christ).The Feast of the Annunciation is observed on July 1st.St.Gaspar Buffalo is credited with founding the Precious Blood Order.
Many saints have expressed their devotion to the Precious Blood throughout their lives.Saints John Chrysostom, Austin, Gertrude and Catherine of Sienna are among those who have been dubbed the Prophetess of the Precious Blood for her emphasis on the Precious Blood as the solution to the ills of her time.When we reject Jesus Christ’s precious blood, the Scriptures make it plain that we have insulted God’s Holy Spirit, according to the Scriptures.(Heb.10:28-29).Learn about the precious blood of Jesus Christ by reading this narrative.
- Learn more about Christ’s Body and Blood by reading this article.
- – – – – – – – – CAPT Mervin’s letter to the editor John Lobo is a fictional character created by author John Lobo.
Why Is the Blood of Jesus so Powerful?
If you grew up in the church, it’s likely that you’re familiar with the concept of Jesus’ blood cleansing us from our sins. But what is it about Jesus’ blood that makes it so potent? Moreover, have we fully comprehended the gravity of Jesus’ sacrifice as well as the enormous privilege we have in being washed clean by the blood of the Lamb?
What Does the Bible Say about the Blood of Jesus?
Through the Old Testament, the only way for man to be cleansed of his sins was by the shedding of blood in animal sacrifices, since ″it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life″ (Leviticus 17:11).However, animal’s blood is not potent enough to save humanity from the curse that has been placed upon them.Bringing about this restoration could only be accomplished by the spilt blood of God’s own divine lineage.Any other sort of blood would have been tainted to an unacceptable degree.What the Bible says about Jesus’ blood in Hebrews 9:12-14 is as follows: ″With his own blood, not the blood of goats and calves, he entered the Most Holy Place once and for all time, securing our salvation for all time.″ People’s bodies might be cleansed of ritual impurity using the blood of goats and bulls, as well as the ashes of a heifer, according to the ancient method.
Consider how much more the blood of Christ will purify our consciences from sinful acts, allowing us to worship the real God in the presence of others.Because Christ, by the power of the eternal Spirit, presented himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins,″ says the Bible.A ″high price″ had been paid by God in order to get the ideal sacrifice (1 Corinthians 6:20, 7:23).In order for us to be able to enter His presence and obtain forgiveness for our sins once more, He want to restore mankind back to Himself.He did this without the need for us to conduct sacrifices and ceremonies.
- The sacrificial blood of Jesus is our passport to enter God’s presence with confidence.
- ″As a result, dear brothers and sisters, we have the confidence to enter the Most Holy Place in heaven because of the blood of Jesus,″ says Hebrews 10:19-22.
- By his death, Jesus created a fresh and life-giving passageway into the Most Holy Place, which he called the Tabernacle.
- And, since we have a great High Priest who is in charge of God’s house, let us enter the presence of God with pure hearts, completely relying on him for everything.
- Because Christ’s blood has been sprinkled on our guilty consciences to cleanse us, and pure water has been poured over our bodies to wash away our sins.″ It wasn’t solely because of Jesus’ affection for His Father that He agreed to participate in the scheme.
It was out of His great love and concern for us.As someone who had experienced personally the plague of evil that had spread over humankind, He yearned for us to be cleansed of our sins, knowing that it was only His blood that had the healing and purifying characteristics that we need.Jesus desired for us to be able to benefit from the power that His blood contained.He understood that if we embraced our new life in Him, then we, too, would be recipients of…
- ″And in him, God reconciled everything to himself,″ the Bible says about finding peace with God.
- By the blood of Christ shed on the cross, he was able to make peace with everything in heaven and on earth.″ Paul writes in Colossians 1:20.
- The Bible says, ″And since we have been made right in God’s eyes by the blood of Christ, he will undoubtedly save us from God’s punishment.″ 5:9 (Romans 5:9) Freedom and redemption: ″He is so generous and kind that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins″ (Psalm 103:12).
- Paul writes in Ephesians 1:7.
- ″Let us give all thanks to God, who loves us and has set us free from our sins by pouring his blood on our behalf.″ Revelation 1:5 – The washing away of our sins: ″…the blood of Jesus, God’s Son, washes us from all sin,″ says the Bible.
- 1 John 1:7b.Holiness: ″As a result, Jesus suffered and died outside the city walls in order to make his people holy by the shed blood of himself.″ ‘Hebrews 13:12’ is a reference to the book of Hebrews.
- Restoration: ″For you are aware that God made a ransom payment to redeem you from the meaningless existence you inherited from your forefathers.
- And it wasn’t paid in gold or silver, which quickly lose their worth as the metals age.
- God’s perfect Lamb, the innocent and impenetrable Lamb of God, shed his precious blood for us.″ 1 Peter 1:18-19 is a passage of scripture.
- After supper, Jesus took another cup of wine and declared, ″This cup represents the new covenant between God and his people—an agreement verified by my blood, which is poured forth as a sacrifice for you.″ Luke 20:22 is a biblical passage.
- And a complete restoration of connection with our heavenly Father: ″But now you have been joined with Christ Jesus,″ says the apostle Paul.
- ″You were once separated from God, but now, through the blood of Christ, you have been reconciled to him.″ Paul writes in Ephesians 2:13 that he wants to be a blessing to others.
What Is the Purpose of the Blood of Jesus?
The separation that resulted from the fall in the Garden of Eden was the beginning of the end of mankind’s relationship with God.We were no longer able to communicate with our Creator as a result of our sin, and the only way we could be reconciled with Him was by the loss of blood, which was done through animal sacrifice.This blood would function as an atonement for our crimes, as well as a covering for them.This is emphasized in Hebrews 9:22, which states, ″In fact, according to the law of Moses, practically everything was purged with blood.″ It is only through the shedding of blood that forgiveness may be obtained.″ In order for God to accept a blood sacrifice, it must be because the life contained inside that sacrifice possesses the ability to purify the evil—the death—that courses through our own veins.According to Leviticus 17:11, it is the ″life of the body″ that is ″in the blood,″ not the blood itself.
Instead of God’s acceptance of the blood, it was God’s acceptance of the blood that provided it with its power in the first place.The animal was used as a stand-in for the human, dying in his place.God, on the other hand, was ″not pleased with burnt sacrifices or other offerings for sin,″ according to the Bible (Hebrews 10:6).In agreement with His Father’s desire, Jesus recognized that His death was necessary because it would be the sole sacrifice that would ″cancel the first covenant in order to bring the second covenant into force″ (Hebrews 10:9).Blood is a life-giving material since it contains the vital force of the body and allows it to function properly.
- This explains why, if we bleed to death, our life is drained out along with our body.
- It is the vitality contained inside the blood that atones for sins by pouring life into death, which is how atonement is accomplished.
- The blood of animals, on the other hand, was not sufficiently effective.
- That we may be cleansed of our sins for all time lay only in the blood we had inherited from the Divine—pure blood that had not been contaminated by death.
- When we accept Christ into our lives, our heavenly Father injects the life-giving blood of Jesus into our veins, allowing us to live longer lives.
It is possible to obtain a ″blood transfusion″ through our faith, only that this sort of blood contains eternal life.And it is this everlasting life that permanently cleanses us of the contamination brought about by Adam’s sin, which had previously poisoned our lifeblood.Absolutely incredible, isn’t it?According to 2 Corinthians 5:17, as a consequence of this ″blood transfusion,″ we are transformed into a completely different person.
- ″This indicates that everybody who is a follower of Christ has undergone a transformation.
- ″The old life has come to an end; a new life is beginning!″
How Does Jesus’ Blood Protect Believers?
Having Jesus’ blood coursing through our veins provides us with protection against the onslaught of the devil.How?Because Satan is referred to be the ″Lord of the Flies″ (which comes from Baal-zebub).In this way, when we are covered by the blood of the Lamb, Satan is forced to leave since the adversary is only attracted to death and not life.When Jesus was slaughtered on the Feast of the Passover, there was a very good reason for doing so.
This was a day on which the Jews would commemorate the time when God shielded the children of Israel from the wrath of the plagues.What safeguards were in place?Because they were faithful in covering their doorframes with the blood of immaculate lambs, they were rewarded.″However, the blood on your doorposts will serve as a marker, identifying the places where you are living,″ according to Exodus 12:13.I will pass you by as soon as I notice the blood on the ground.
- When I hit the country of Egypt, you will not be affected by this plague of death.
- ″ This was a prelude to what was to come in the person of Jesus.
- Our protection from the enemy and his demons will come from our faith in the blood of the Lamb.
- This blood shields us from the consequences of our misdeeds, allowing us to flee from the penalty of our sins.
- Jesus volunteered to be our Passover by taking on the role of a lamb.
Why Should All Christians Know about This?
It is said in Romans 3:25a that ″God offered up Christ as a sacrifice of atonement through the spilling of his blood—to be received only through faith.″ It is necessary for this faith to be continually active and shown via obedience, because faith without obedience is worthless (James 2:17, James 2:22 and 24).Because of our resistance and lack of trust, we cannot claim to be covered by Jesus’ blood if we move out from under its covering.In 1 Peter 1:2, Peter states that we have been chosen because of our ″obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Christ.″ Later, he informs us that we, as a holy priesthood, are responsible for ″offering spiritual offerings acceptable to God through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ″ (1 Peter 1:5).″Just as the priests offered up daily blood sacrifices on behalf of the people in Old Testament times, so too today in New Testament times do we offer the Blood of Jesus Christ to God as our plea on behalf of ourselves, our children, and our loved ones,″ writes H.A.Maxwell Whyte in ″The Power of the Blood.″ According to what we now know, the ancient norms of worship and sacrifices serve as a ″illustration pointing forward to the current moment″ (Hebrews 9:9).
The terrestrial tabernacle was modeled after the heavenly tabernacle in design and function.Once a year, the High Priest entered the Holy of Holies and sprinkled the blood of the animals along the mercy seat of the sanctuary.The use of blood was the only way in which God’s grandeur could be shown.The only method for the Priest to approach God’s throne was through this ritualistic process.In the same way, we can only approach God’s throne via the sprinkling of Christ’s precious blood.
- Hebrews 10:22 instructs us to ″come near with a sincere heart in full confidence of faith, having our hearts purged from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water,″ in order to ″draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith.″ This is another example of an active method of sprinkling.
- The statement of the sprinkling of blood in Hebrews 12:24 is also a reference to a present-tense event that took happened.
- We are to come to the blood of sprinkling and pray via the blood of Jesus, according to the Scriptures.
- Our salvation in Christ was obtained not just yesterday, but is still being received now.
- ″For by one sacrifice He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified,″ the Bible states in Hebrews 10:14 (NIV).
Unless His blood continues to purify us, we would never have to repent for our sins again.The Israelites’ compliance was required in order to fulfill the covenant of protection that had been established with them in order to save them from the plague.They would have been completely annihilated if they had attempted to step out from behind the covering.For the second time, this serves as a prophetic and illustration of the protection we receive when we are covered by the blood of the Lamb.
- It is through this blood that we are granted access to the protection of God’s presence.
- And it is there that we will find triumph, according to Revelation 12:9, which reminds us that we will only be victorious via the ″blood of the Lamb″ and the ″word of the testimony of their witnesses.″ Our veins are pumped with victory blood from the battlefield.
- It comes to us directly from God’s throne chamber, and it brings about transformation in our lives.
- Cleansing and deliverance are on the way.
- A breakthrough.
- A sliver of hope.
- So why should we continue to behave in a lifeless manner, as the rest of the world does—devoid of hope and freedom?
- What are the chances that a dying man would choose to stay bedridden in the event that he received a blood transfusion that brought him back from the brink of death and returned life to his body?
- No way, not at all!
- He would spend the rest of his days delighting in the fact that he had been given a second shot at life.
- When we Christians act as though death is just around the corner, that is exactly what we end up accomplishing.
- What a humiliation it must be for Jesus, considering the price He paid to secure our liberty!
- Following the most powerful ″blood transfusion,″ it is time for us to quit acting like dead men and get out of our hospital beds, celebrating the new life we have found in Christ.
- A life that has been bestowed to us via the power of the Lamb’s blood.
- Photograph courtesy of Getty Images/g215 Tessa Emily Hall is a multi-award-winning novelist who began writing her first novel when she was just sixteen years old.
- She is currently a multi-published author of both fiction and nonfiction books for adolescents, including her most recent publication, LOVE YOUR SELFIE, which is an encouraging yet real book about loving yourself (October 2020, Ellie Claire).
Following her passion for shining a light on clean entertainment and media for teens, she embarked on an exciting professional journey that included positions as a Literary Agent at Cyle Young Literary Elite, YA Acquisitions Editor for Illuminate YA (an LPC imprint), and Founder/Editor of PursueMagazine.net.She is guilty of consuming far too many lattes and failing to complete the books on her to-read list.When she isn’t speaking to teenagers or teaching at writing conferences, she may be found acting in Christian films or speaking to groups of women.Her preferred method of procrastination is to communicate with readers through her mailing list, social media (@tessaemilyhall), and website (www.tessaemilyhall.com).
The Power in the Blood of Jesus Christ
- Voltaire and American President John Adams are both well-known for their views of Christianity as a bloodthirsty religion, citing the Bible’s repeated conflicts, references to blood, and the gory death of Jesus Christ as justifications for their positions.
- Why, therefore, should Christians commemorate the blood of their forefathers since blood is generally seen as ugly in nature?
- The following are six benefits that the blood of Jesus Christ provides to people who place their faith in Him.
1. We gain bold access to God in worship and prayer
- The Bible is unequivocal in its assertion that every human is separated from God as a result of our sin (Romans 3:23; Colossians 1:21).
- The implication is that even the most devout of us will be unable to approach God and express our gratitude or supplication.
- Our misdeeds have caused us to be separated from the rest of the world.
- However, the Bible instructs Christians to enter God’s presence with confidence, saying, ″We have faith to enter the sacred places because of the blood of Jesus″ (Hebrews 10:19).
For those who are Christians today, you can approach God with confidence in your prayers and worship because you are no longer separated from God, but ″have been brought close by the blood of Christ″ (Ephesians 2:13).
2. We receive the forgiveness of our sin
- In addition to being allowed to enter God’s presence via the blood of Christ, we are also cleansed of our sins as a result of his sacrifice.
- ‘In Him, we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of His mercy,’ writes the apostle Paul in Ephesians 1:7.
- God, because of Christ’s spilt blood, is able to forgive us of our sins since He has taken our penalty on Himself.
- While we deserve to spend eternity in hell as a result of our sin, Jesus’ death ensures that we will spend eternity in heaven.
″For this is my blood of the covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins,″ Christ said to His followers at the Last Supper (which was also the feast commemorating the Passover Lamb): ″For this is my blood of the covenant, which is shed for many for the forgiveness of sins″ (Matthew 26:28; emphasis mine).Christ’s own blood would save the Jewish people from God’s punishment, just as the blood of the Passover lamb delivered the Israelites from Egypt’s night of terror in the days before the Passover.This fact is brilliantly articulated in the song ″Nothing But the Blood,″ which goes as follows: What is it that may cleanse me of my sin?Nothing except the blood of Jesus can restore my health; what else can I turn to?There is nothing else save the blood of Jesus.
- There is no other source I know of that can make me as white as snow as the blood of Jesus; there is none other than Jesus’ blood.
- Consider yourself blessed as a Christian, knowing that the blood of Jesus Christ has washed you from your sin!
3. We have our consciences cleansed
- ″The blood of Christ, who, by the power of the eternal Spirit, presented himself without blemish to God, purifies our conscience from dead deeds so that we may serve the living God,″ says the Bible.
- (See also Hebrews 9:14.) This is an incredible promise: Christ will purify our consciences of all behaviors that lead to death!
- What a blessing!
- What is He doing to accomplish this?
He sacrificed Himself—His sinless, faultless life—as a sacrifice to God on our behalf, in order to atone for our transgressions.Despite the fact that our thoughts have been polluted by sin, Christ has the power to purify us.We have the ability to live and think in the manner that God desires once more.This is wonderful news for individuals who have been plagued by a wicked history and a tainted moral character.
4. We are progressively cleansed from more and more sin
- The blood of Christ not only provides forgiveness of sins, but it also provides the opportunity for sanctification.
- ″Jesus likewise suffered…in order to purify the people through His own blood,″ the book of Hebrews informs us in verse 12.
- Given our sinful nature, it makes reasonable that God would desire us to have a fresh relationship with the sin that has previously condemned us.
- That is why, through the blood of His Son, He grants us the ability to be cleansed of our sinful habits and to live a life of righteousness.
5. We are able to conquer the accuser of the brethren
- Because of Christ’s sacrifice, we may place our faith in the righteousness of Christ rather than our own righteousness when we are falsely accused by our adversary, rather than our own righteousness.
- ″And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they did not love their lives even until death,″ according to Revelation 12:11, ″for they loved not their lives even unto death.″ As Christians, we understand that we cannot stand on our own merits or as a result of our own acts alone.
- The righteousness of Christ, which has been imputed to us, is the only way we can defend ourselves against charges.
- Charles Spurgeon was fully aware of this reality and offered the following words of comfort: ″I know what the devil will say to you.″ It is he who will tell you that you are a sinner!
Inform him that you are aware of your situation, but that you are justified in your actions.The enormity of your sin will be revealed to you by him.Inform him of the immeasurable worth of Christ’s righteousness.He will inform you of all of your misfortunes and lapses in judgment, as well as of your offenses and wanderings in the wilderness.Tell him, as well as your own conscience, that you are aware of all of this, but that Jesus Christ came to redeem sinners, and that, despite the magnitude of your sin, Christ is more than capable of putting it all away.
6. We are rescued out of a sinful way of life
- Instead of perishable goods such as silver or gold, you were ransomed with the valuable blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot, and you were set free from the useless ways that your predecessors had taught you.
- (See 1 Peter 1:18-19 for further information).
- Another advantage Christians have as a result of the shed blood of Jesus is the ability to be ransomed from their sinful ways.
- We are saved from a life that has no significance and are brought into a relationship with God, giving us the opportunity to live in accordance with His will and with a sense of mission.
Despite the fact that gold and silver are among the world’s most expensive commodities, they pale in comparison to the everlasting and eternal worth of the blood of Jesus Christ shed to rescue people from their sins.
There Is Power in the Blood!
Do you believe that the blood of Jesus atones for your sin? If you don’t, then these wonderful advantages aren’t for you. However, if you humble yourself and cry out to Jesus Christ for pardon, He will come to your rescue. God’s forgiveness and reconciliation are the greatest gifts someone could ever receive. Put your faith in Jesus today! –
Here is just a sampling of the hymns that have been written throughout the ages about the blood of Christ: “Nothing But the Blood”, “Are You Washed in the Blood?”, “Oh, the Blood of Jesus”, “Power In the Blood”.
The Power of The Blood of Jesus – What you need to know
- This is something I can’t believe I’m saying, but unfortunately it’s true: people have forgotten about the power of the blood of Jesus.
- It’s not something you hear people shouting about anymore.
- Only a few handful are capable of doing so.
- How could something that is so vital to us as Christians be completely ignored?
We have substituted the message of the victorious blood of Jesus with ″feel good″ sermons that are devoid of substance.Because the devil doesn’t want people to know about the blood that destroyed him at Calvary and put him helpless, he must be behind all of this.The goal is to put Christians like you in the same position as before: helpless and defeat.And it was by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony that they were victorious over him…Revelations 12:11 is a verse that states My sincere apologies for saying this, but if your Pastor does not speak about the blood of Jesus, you should consider finding another church.
- We are living in difficult times, and you do not need to waste your time listening to nonsense speeches.
- You are in desperate need of the truth and power of the gospel.
Why is the Blood of Jesus important?
- Because you are aware that God paid a price to redeem you from the meaningless existence you inherited from your ancestors, you are grateful.
- And it wasn’t paid in gold or silver, which quickly lose their worth as the metals age.
- It was the precious blood of Christ, the blameless and spotless Lamb of God, that was spilled on the cross.
- 1 Peter 1:18-19 (English Version) Your sin, and the sin of the entire world, was paid for by the blood of Jesus on the cross.
Because of his sacrifice, you have been cleansed of the sin that has tarnished your life and kept you estranged from God and on your road to damnation.This quotation from Charles Spurgeon is one of my favorites: It is morality that can keep you out of jail, but it is the blood of Jesus Christ that will keep you out of Hell.Charles Spurgeon was a British clergyman who lived in the 18th century.Death, according to the Bible, is the penalty for sinful behavior.That was the amount of money that you were required to pay.
- However, Jesus came and, with His precious blood, paid the price so that you and I may be freed from our sins as well.
- Now that our future is brighter, now that we are referred to as God’s children, and instead of going to hell, we can be confident that heaven will be our final destination, we may relax.
Understanding the power of the blood of Jesus
1. The blood of Jesus was not ordinary
- Because if Jesus’s parents had been Mary and Joseph, His blood would have been just like yours, and His death would not have occurred.
- However, this was not the case with Jesus, as Joseph was not His biological father.
- ″The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you,″ the angel said.
- As a result, the holy One who is about to be born will be addressed as the Son of God.
1:35 (Luke 1:35) (NIV) Jesus’ blood not only included the human aspect of His mother Mary, but it also contained the power of His heavenly Father, who was present in it.Jesus did not have a biological father on this planet.In the womb of the Virgin Mary, God and man became one being.Reinhard Bonnke is a German businessman and philanthropist.That is the secret of the Blood of Jesus’s transforming ability.
- One drop of His blood had the ability to pay the ransom for the whole human species, and that was all He needed.
- In Leviticus 17:11, it was established that the blood contained the life of the flesh and that only the blood could atone (make recompense) for the soul’s transgression.
- It is for this reason that the blood of a lamb was used as an atonement for sin.
- I don’t believe there are enough lambs in the world to pay the price for the annihilation of the whole human species.
- That was only a short-term solution.
″Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!″ exclaimed John the next day as he saw Jesus approaching him.John 1:29 (NIV) (NKJV) When God gave the lamb, He was also the Lamb of God who had already been sacrificed before the beginning of the world.Unlike ordinary blood, his was holy and strong enough to atone for the sins of the whole human species, both past and present.
2. The blood of Jesus has the power to wash away all sin
- We have fellowship with one another if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, and the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from every sin.
- 1 John 1:7 (New International Version) Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke (one of my favorites) provided the following illustration of the power of Jesus’ blood, which I believe perfectly illustrates the significance of Jesus’ blood: “If you are dirty and you have soap, you won’t be clean until you reach out and apply the soap and wash your body with it.
- It is the same with Jesus’ blood: simply talking about it is not enough.
- It is not sufficient to simply sing about it.
It is not sufficient to simply preach about it.You must apply it to your sinful life in order to be cleansed of your sins.″ Reinhard Bonnke is a German writer and poet.
How do you wash or cover yourself or with the blood of Jesus?
- Your recognition of the fact that Christ died for your sins and that His blood wiped away your sins occurs on the day you open your heart to Jesus and accept Him as your Lord and Savior.
- When you welcome Him into your heart, He comes and wipes away your old self with His blood, and you are transformed into a new creation in Christ as a result.
- You don’t have to wait any longer to discover how to be saved if you’ve never given your heart to Jesus before.
- Go to this site and read: How to Be Saved right now!
3. The Blood of Jesus has the power to make you free
- Do you battle with addictions, bonds, sin, burdens, oppressions, or torments?
- Do you feel trapped by your circumstances?
- I have some exciting news for you!
- The blood of