I asked Jesus “How much do you love me?”, and Jesus said.
Approximately 2,000 years ago, a genuine person named Jesus Christ lived in Palestine. In the Bible, the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John provide detailed accounts of his life, death, and resurrection. The Gospels are a collection of texts that contain the teachings of Jesus Christ. It is recorded in the Bible book of Acts that he spent his final days on earth before ascending to heaven. All four gospels are based on the eyewitness account of the apostles, who were close friends with Jesus and knew him intimately throughout his lifetime.
They were his closest disciples, and they spent three years on the road with him.
A number of non-Christian writers from that time period have made note of him, including Josephus, a Jew, Tacitus, a Roman senator, and Suetonius.
Many others, including a Roman centurion, were there when he was executed.
- However, Jesus was and continues to be far more than a mere human being in the physical sense.
- However, in the Bible’s book of John, Christ goes even farther, implying the uniqueness and intimacy of their relationship by declaring, “I and the Father are one.,” and “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father,” among other phrases.
- Jesus Christ, according to Christian belief, is not only the Son of God, but also God in his own right.
- (It’s similar to how water may exist in three distinct states: steam, water, and ice – all of which have the same chemical formula but appear to be separate substances.
- he is before all things and in him all things hold together’.
- Jesus also serves as a mediator, serving as humanity’s conduit to the divine presence.
- ” Without me, no one else can come to the Father.’ According to the implication, this promise was valid not only for a lifetime, but for all of time.
They were hoping for the appearance of a Messiah, an all-powerful figure who would restore the Jewish people to their former glory and independence.
He was born in a modest environment, in a barn, surrounded by animals.
Although we know that he went to the temple in Jerusalem as a 12-year-old kid, the Bible says that he astounded the religious instructors with his knowledge and insight.
Also revealed is that he had four brothers and a number of sisters.
Believers in the Bible believe that it was written by God himself.
Among the four Gospels, there is a lot of variance.
Scholars have copied manuscripts and passed them down down the centuries from the time of the biblical writers.
Ancient handwritten pieces date back to around 130AD, while the earliest complete manuscripts date back to 350AD, respectively.
The shorter the time span between when the original papers were created and when our copies were made (i.e.
One further thing to consider is the amount of copies made — having more copies makes it more likely that the item is genuine.
Knowing Jesus has a profound effect on people’s hearts and minds.
He is documented in this book as he teaches and heals people, as he is with his family and friends, as he antagonizes religious leaders and as he challenges their hypocrisy.
Allegiance and sacrifice were required, according to him.
He steered them in the direction of the Almighty.
He was seen by more than 500 individuals after his resurrection, and he shared food with them.
There have been many Christian writers who have shared their beliefs and how they came to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, despite the fact that they had never met him in person.
One of the most important figures in the history of the Christian church, Paul, had a vision of Jesus that completely transformed his life, transforming him from a persecutor of Christians into a fervent and ardent believer, evangelist, and church planter.
Every day, thousands of individuals all across the world are being transformed by Jesus’ teachings.
r/funny – “I asked Jesus how much he loved me.”
This discussion has been closed. No new comments or votes may be submitted, and no new votes can be cast. level 2Jesus would prefer to die than to love you in any way. level 1Even though I don’t believe in anything, I think this to be a lovely piece. the standard version really mentions the cross at this point, level 2 This one, on the other hand, does not, and hence the expanding arms and dying components of the notion do not appear to be related. It appears to me that he was attempting to demonstrate something to the person who had asked the inquiry when he occurred to pop off at that point.
- 1st levelThe sudden conclusion is what makes it humorous to me.
- He was nailed to the wall like this!
- level 2Once I visualize the hand motions, it becomes easier to understand.
- level 1I recently came upon this at a friend’s house.
- level 1 I’m not sure if this is intended to be hilarious or serious, to be honest with you.
- This led us to discover that some folks were actually rather upset about this.
How much does Jesus love me? How does God see me?
Have you ever pondered the question, “How much does Jesus love me?” Have you ever considered the answer to this question? Many of us are in relationships and frequently worry how much our wives, husbands, or children love us and our children. Isn’t it true that when others adore us, we feel joyful and overjoyed? In our lives, love is the most crucial aspect of who we are. When we are in a committed relationship with someone who genuinely cares about us, we feel lucky and whole. So here’s the question: How much does Jesus care about me?
- The human intellect is incapable of comprehending the entire extent of God’s love.
- What is the extent of God’s love for me?
- It implies that you are willing to give up everything about yourself, even your own life, for someone else.
- God the Father sacrificed everything in order to save us.
- This is a beautiful example of love.
- Would you be willing to offer your life to save someone who has spent their entire life sinning against you and doing things to cause you pain and suffering?
- He gave up all he had, including his own Father, and came down to earth to suffer a horrendous death in order to free you and me from our sins.
- Has the idea of how much Jesus must have endured to redeem you from your sins ever occurred to you during the annual Good Friday observance of your church?
Take a glance at the Cross every time you are feeling sad, lonely, or depressed, and you wonder: How much does Jesus care about me? It represents God’s complete and total declaration of love for you. Learn more about who Jesus is by reading his biography.
Few Bible verses on God’s love.
Love is gentle and patient, and it is patient with you. It is not envious, it is not boastful, and it is not arrogant. Nothing about it is harsh or self-seeking; it is not readily irritated; and it does not keep track of wrongs committed. Love does not take pleasure in wickedness, but rather takes pleasure in the truth. It always defends, trusts, hopes, and perseveres whatever the circumstances. Love is a force that cannot be defeated. Faith, hope, and love are the only three things that remain.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 is a passage from the Bible.
- Romans 5:8 is a Bible verse that explains how to be a Christian.
- This is love, not in the sense that we have loved God, but in the sense that he has loved us and sent his Son to be the sacrifice for our sins.
- 1 John 4:9-11 (KJV) He created him to be sin who had no knowledge of sin for our sake, so that in him we could become the righteousness of God.
- Jesus has a special affection for you.
- Would you be willing to give up all you have in your life, die to the world, and follow him if you could?
How does God see me?
We must keep one fundamental reality in mind throughout our discussion: God sees me as an individual, in my personal relationship with Himself, but He also sees me as a group, in our interactions with one another, and as a whole, in our relationship with Himself. In order to help us grasp His intentions, God has utilized metaphors of things we are familiar with from everyday life throughout history, things we are familiar with and understand, to help us understand His intentions. For starters, there are the numerous parables that Jesus told, in which he frequently stated: “The kingdom of heaven is like.” A prodigal son, an opportunistic farmer who sows, a shepherd caring for his sheep, wedding guests, and more such tales would be told by him after that.
In a father-child connection, there is first and foremost the father: he is the one who created the kid; he is the one who has authority; he is the one who leads; he is the one who educates; he is the one who loves his child; he guides, instructs, and even disciplines his child when necessary.
- The issue arises: do I exhibit the characteristics of a God-begotten kid in my life?
- In the same way, those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God, according to Romans 8:14.
- Matthew 5:9 – Blessed are those who bring about peace!
- (Do you think I’m a peacemaker?
- Do I exhibit the characteristics of a peacemaker?) Gal.3:26 – For you have been adopted as God’s children through your faith in Jesus Christ.
- Gal 5:24 – But those who belong to Christ have crucified their body with all of its desires and lusts, so that they may serve the Lord.
- 1 3:1 – John 3:1 – Behold, what a wonderful gift the Father has given us, that we should be referred to as God’s own children.
What is it that God expects from us?
(Do I follow His commands in my daily life?) Ephesians 5:1-2 – As God’s beloved children, therefore, be disciples of God.
God considers us to be His bride.
The ring represents all of the promises he has made to his wife, as well as his commitment to keeping all of those commitments, as well as his loyalty and unwavering love for her.
Every believer individually, as well as the entire church of God as a whole, has now been designated as His wife, to whom He has irrevocably pledged himself.
According to what we have learned thus far, God has always used metaphors to communicate His intentions throughout history.
God gave us the symbol of baptism in the same way as a bridegroom gives his bride a ring as a proof of his vows.
Have you ever wondered why Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist?
Rom 9:20-21 – Who are you to respond in a way that is contrary to God?
God considers us to be members of His flock.
The Good Shepherd gives His life for the sake of the sheep.:4 And when he sends forth his own flock, he goes ahead of them, and the flock follows behind him.
And I am willing to give my life for the sheep.
God considers us to be His Disciples.
14:27 (Luke 14:27) – In addition, whomever does not take up his cross and follow Me cannot call himself My disciple.
Keep in mind that God views us not just as individuals, but also as a tightly connected group of people.
12:27 – And you are the body of Christ, of which you are members in part.:21 It is impossible for the eye to say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor for the head to say to the feet, “I have no need of you.”:7 However, the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each individual for the benefit of the group and for the common good.
- The different parts of a body are designed to work together and form a cohesive whole.
- Let us recall the small boy’s lunch, which consisted of 5 small loaves of bread and 2 pieces of fish (Joh.6:5-13).
- Consider what Jesus can accomplish with your talent(s), no matter how insignificant or insignificant it may appear to be, in order to achieve His goals through you!
- His earthly body, through which He wishes to carry out His mission, using whatever talents He has bestowed upon us; His children, for whom He would care, love, and lead; His bride, who must honour and be faithful to Him; and His disciples, who are to follow Him are all important.
- Or, more specifically, how do we treat Him?
- Are we faithful to Him in the same way that a bride should be?
- Do we offer ourselves to Him in the same way that He offered His life for us?
- God Loves You, Blessings, and Keep Your Eyes on Jesus VERY SOON, IT WILL BE OVER 2022 Create, launch, and convert.
That’s all there is to it. For only $97, you can get $2945.47 worth of resources. With a genuine 97 percent discount and 30-day satisfaction guarantee, this is an unbeatable deal for you! Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. GET YOUR BUNDLE RIGHT AWAY!
I asked Jesus, ‘How much do you love me?’ And Jesus said. Gemstone is about 1.8 • $23.28
We must keep one fundamental truth in mind throughout our discussion: God sees me as an individual, in my personal relationship with Himself, but He also sees us collectively, in our relationships with one another, as a unit, in our relationship with Himself. In order to help us understand His intentions, God has used metaphors of things we are familiar with from everyday life throughout history, things that we are familiar with and comprehend. Consider the various parables that Jesus told, in which he frequently stated: “The kingdom of heaven is like.” A prodigal son, an opportunistic farmer who sows, a shepherd caring for his sheep, wedding guests, and other such tales would be told by him afterward.
It is first and foremost necessary to recognize the father in a father-child relationship for several reasons: he was responsible for the child’s conception; he is in command of his household; he is the primary provider; he is the primary teacher; he loves his child; he guides, instructs, and even disciplines his child when necessary.
- The issue arises: do I exhibit the characteristics of a God-begotten kid in my daily activities and interactions with others?
- In the same way, those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God (Romans 8:14).
- The peacemakers are blessed (Matt 5:9).
- (Do you think I’m a mediator?) Is it my intention to make peace with my next-door neighbors?
- Gal 5:24 – But those who belong to Christ have crucified their body with all of its desires and lusts, so that they may serve the Lord in righteousness.
- (Have I crucified my own desires and passions for the sake of Christ?) 1 3:1 – The Gospel of John See what kind of love the Father has shown us, that we should be referred to as God’s children.
- What is it that God expects us to perform for Him.
What about my ordinary life?
Paul writes in Ephesians 5:1-2, “As loving children, follow God’s example.” In the same way Christ has loved us and given Himself up for us, we should love one another (Please read also vv.2-21.).
However, for the time being, let us concentrate on the bridegroom and the wedding ring that he gives to his bride.
It represents all of the commitments he has made to his wife, and it signifies his commitment to keeping all of those pledges and to being loyal to her throughout their marriage.
All believers individually and God’s people collectively are now His bride, with whom He’s made a lifelong union.
The use of metaphors in order to portray the aim of God has been demonstrated time and time again.
The sign of baptism is similar to the way a bridegroom presents his ring as a symbol of his commitment.
Have you ever pondered why Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist?
I am the clay, and he is the potter In Romans 9:20-21, the question is posed: “Who are you to respond against the Lord?” Would it be reasonable to expect a shaped object to inquire of the one who created it, “Why did you make me this way?” Isn’t the potter in control of the clay, able to create two vessels of distinction from the same lump of clay, one for honor and one for dishonor?
- :4 The Good Shepherd gives His life in order to protect His flock.
- He has a distinct voice, and they know it.
- For the sake of the sheep, I am willing to give my life.
- As God’s Disciples, we are seen positively.
- The year is 14:27 in the Christian calendar.
- Because we are part of God’s Body, we are referred to as Keep in mind that God views us not just as individuals, but also as a tightly connected group of persons.
12:27 – And you are the body of Christ, of which you are a part; 21 It is impossible for the eye to say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor for the mind to say to the feet, “I have no need of you.” However, the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each individual for the benefit of the group.
- The many components of a body work together to form a cohesive whole.
- Take, for example, the young boy’s meal, which consisted of five small loaves of bread and two pieces of fish (Joh.6:5-13).
- What Jesus can accomplish with your talent(s), no matter how minor or inconsequential it may appear to be, to accomplish His aims via you is mind-boggling.
- God’s physical presence here on earth, through which he wishes to carry out His mission, using whatever abilities He has given us; His children, for whom He would care for, love and lead; His bride, who must honour and be devoted to Him; and His disciples, who are called to follow Him.
- To put it another way, how do we regard Him?
- Are we as devoted to Him as a wife should be to her husband?
- Were we obedient to Him in the same way that He sacrificed His life for us?
- Remember that God loves you and that he is with you at all times.
That’s all there is to it! Only $97 gets you access to $2945.47 in materials! The savings are genuine, and they’re guaranteed by a 30-day Happiness Guarantee! Before 11:59pm, the offer is no longer available to use. Take advantage of this exclusive offer!
PicClick Insights – I asked Jesus, ‘How much do you love me?’ And Jesus said. Gemstone is about 1.8PicClick Exclusive
- Popularity – 0 people are watching this, 30 days on eBay. 0 units sold, 10 units remaining
Popularity – I asked Jesus, ‘How much do you love me?’ And Jesus said. Gemstone is about 1.8
- 0 people are watching this item, and it has been on eBay for 30 days. 0 units sold, 10 units remaining
- Best Price-
Price – I asked Jesus, ‘How much do you love me?’ And Jesus said. Gemstone is about 1.8
- Seller has sold over 4,438 items. Negative comments accounted for 1.3 percent of all responses. A fantastic seller with a high percentage of positive comments and over 50 ratings
Seller – I asked Jesus, ‘How much do you love me?’ And Jesus said. Gemstone is about 1.8
More than 4,438 products have been sold. Negative comments accounted for 1.3 percent of all responses. Excellent seller with a high percentage of positive comments and more than 50 reviews.
- $1.40Buy It Now21d 13h
- $1.50Buy It Now11d 7h
- $14.99Buy It Now24d 4h
- $0.99Buy It Now26d 4h
- $23.99Buy It Now21d 13h
- $1.50Buy It Now11d Buy It Now24d 7h
- $23.99 Buy It Now Buy It Now9d 5h
- $1.48 Buy It Now Buy It Now9d 3h
- $2.00Buy It Now23d 5h
- $2.90Buy It Now9d 3h
- $2.00Buy It Now9d 3h
- $2.00Buy It Buy It Now11d 16h
- $3.50 Buy It Now Buy It Now2d 8h
- $7.00 Buy It Now2d 8h
- $7.00 Buy It Now5d 12h
- $1.25 Buy It Now Buy It Now10d 10h
- $1.95 Buy It Now Buy It Now23d 10h
- $1.30 Buy It Now Buy It Now22d 9h
- $1.22 Buy It Now Buy It Now in 7 days and 5 hours for $2.54 Buy It Now17d 2h
- $1.90 Buy It Now Buy It Now23d 7h
- $25.25Buy It Now23d 7h
- $25.25 Purchase Now17d 12h
- $0.99 Purchase Now9d 0h
- $14.99 Purchase Now11d 4h
- $1.95 Purchase Now23d 12h
- $2.90 Purchase Now19d 3h
- $3.550 Purchase Now2d 8h
- $23.99 Purchase Now24d 3h
- $5.88 Purchase Now7d 11h
- $2.79 Purchase Now21d 9h
- $2.25 Purchase Now2d 8h
- $5.88 Purchase Now7d Buy It Now14d 3h
- $2.79Buy It Now18d 12h
- $2.79Buy It Now8d 13h
- $41.99Buy It Now18d 3h
- $22.32Buy It Now14d 3h
- $22.32Buy It Now18d 3h
- $22.32Buy It Now18d Purchase it now for $13.50. Purchase it now for $12.95. $10.36 It’s available for purchase now or best offer
- $24.95 Purchase it now or make a best offer
- $6.99 Buy It Now or Make a Best Offer
- $1.99 each Purchase it now or make the best offer
- $15.00 Purchase it now or make the best offer
A Love Story
An Intimate Romance One morning, I got up before the sun came up to enjoy the dawn. Ah the beauty of God’s creation is beyond explanation. As I observed, I thanked God for His magnificent craftsmanship. During that time, I sensed the Lord’s presence in the room. “Do you love me?” he inquired of me. “Of course, God!” I said in response. “You are my Lord and Savior!” I exclaim. Then He inquired, “Would you still love me if you were physically handicapped?” He said. I couldn’t figure it out. I glanced down at my arms, legs, and the rest of my body and pondered how many things I would no longer be able to perform, things that I had taken for granted up to that point in my life.
Then the Lord said, “Would you still adore my creation if you were completely blind?” How could I ever fall in love with anything if I couldn’t see it?
As a result, I said, “That’s difficult to think about it, but I would still love you.” The Lord then inquired, “Would you still listen to my word if you were deaf?” I answered affirmatively.
Then I realized what was going on.
“It would be difficult, but I would still be willing to listen to Your message,” I said.
Then it dawned on me: God desires for us to sing from the depths of our hearts and souls.
And praising God does not always have to be done through song; when we are persecuted, we can express our gratitude to God through our words of thanks.
“Yes, Lord!” I said, full of boldness and conviction as I responded.
I was confident in my response, but God challenged me, saying, “THEN WHY DO YOU SIN?” “Because I am merely a human being,” I said.
There were only tears.
Why do you seek Me exclusively during church services?
“Why do you ask such disloyal questions?” My tears continued to stream down my cheeks as I typed this.
Why aren’t you spreading the word about the wonderful news?
“Why are you making excuses when I am providing you with opportunity to serve in My Name?” I attempted to respond, but I couldn’t since there was nothing I could say.
I persuaded you to keep this present instead of throwing it away.
Even though I have revealed My Word to you, you have not gained any new understanding.
Despite the fact that I had showed you My blessings, your eyes were turned aside.
“I have heard your prayers, and I have responded to each and every one of them.” “DO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT ME?” I was unable to respond.
I was humiliated beyond any reasonable doubt.
What could I possibly say in response to this?
“However, why do you continue to forgive me?” I inquired.
I will never leave you or forsake you.
When you exclaim with delight, I will join you in your celebration.
When you fall, I will pick you up and carry you to safety.
“I will be with you till the end of the world, and I will love you for the rest of my life.” I’d never sobbed so hard in my life before.
How could I have done such a thing as to offend God?
“This much,” He said, and then He spread out His arms and died as a result of it. I saw Christ’s nail-pierced hands, and I dropped my head at His feet, acknowledging Him as my Saviour. And for the first time in my life, I actually prayed for help. The author is unknown.