BRAVE to Lead Pre-Conference
When God Chooses a Woman First by Dr. Laura Savage-Rains This session will give you four keys to confident leadership gleaned from the stories of biblical women who were the first to experience or express God’s most important messages.
Breaking the Leadership Mold: Embracing Your God-Given Design to Accomplish Your Purpose by Lisa McClanahan Lisa will unveil what leadership REALLY is, and challenge you to fulfill your God-given purpose as He specifically designed you.
Leading Scared: A Biblical Model for Hesitant Leaders by Lynn Cherry We are not always eager to lead and sometimes the things God asks us to do are so far out of our comfort zone. In this session we'll look at the life of one rather reluctant leader and uncover two things that hold us back and two things that help us move forward with confidence.
Leading the Babylonians: How to Lead as a Christian Woman in a Secular Environment by Denise Pierce This session will help you think through:
- Whether it’s ever appropriate to talk about your faith in formal settings with your employees/team members
- Whether it’s appropriate to invite your employees/team members to faith-based activities
- How to share the good news of the gospel in that community (or not)
- Whether it’s appropriate to participate in workplace bible studies or other faith-based activities such as communal prayer
- Whether to pray for your employees/team members and, if so, whether you tell them you are praying for them
- Whether you need to “say” Jesus in order to “show” Jesus
Panel ~ Ask your questions during the panel discussion which includes the BRAVE keynote speaker, Nicole Eunice.
Register using discount code: PWBRAVE2017