The “Heaven is for Real” painting of Jesus Story – by Colton Burpo and
Do you believe in the existence of heaven? According to Colton Burpo and the small Lithuanian girl who painted Jesus in the Heaven Is for Real movie, it certainly is true. Akiane Kramarik was a child prodigy who began drawing stunning, lifelike paintings of Jesus at a very young age, according to her autobiographyAkiane, Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry, which was published in 2012. Until this day, one of her most notable works of art is “Prince of Peace,” an amazing painting of Jesus that she completed when she was just eight years old.
His tale has resonated throughout the world, thanks to the success of the book and subsequent film.
Where does she get her visions from?
Akiane tells the Washington Times about her visions.
In an interview with the Washington Times, Akiane stated that “a vision is like an oasis in a desert.” As you continue your trip through the desert of life experiences, which is full with faith difficulties, you will not be able to have it all the time. As a result, I am not very anxious about waiting for a vision to arrive since I know that it will appear when I least expect it. “I still experience images that serve as inspiration for my work.” Visions, which are similar to dreams, frequently require documentation in order to best recall the experience; otherwise, clarity might be lost.
When we look at a painting that was inspired by a vision, such as “Prince of Peace” (theHeaven is for Realpainting of Jesus), we get a glimpse of what the artist saw and chose to capture, whether in words or with paint.
Have others seen and experienced Jesus in this way?
Yes! The author of the Heaven Is for Real books and the film Heaven Is for Real, Colton Burpo, has verified that Jesus looks exactly like the way Akiane has shown Him in her paintings. As a matter of fact, Akiane’s “Prince of Peace” painting is sometimes referred to as the “Heaven is for RealJesus picture.”
- More information on the Akiane Kramarik narrative may be found here. More information regarding the tale of Colton Burpo may be found here.
We may have a window to the divine and glimpses of heaven through divinely inspired paintings by artist Akiane Kramarik
What, in your opinion, is the most remarkable aspect of Akiane’s paintings? Is it possible that these are Akiane’s pictures of Jesus? The peace and love that emanates from the artwork is genuine. Perhaps these breath-taking artworks have touched your heart as they have mine. Please share your ideas with us. Accuracy and precision in the search for excellence and precision. Here are a few illustrations:
- 8-year-old Akiane stabbed her small finger to get a drop of blood for the Jesus painting “Prince of Peace,” then urged her mother to run to the art store and buy that hue of paint – soon, because the color was about to change! Her painting “Father Forgive Them” required a lot of painting and repainting until Akiane was satisfied that Jesus’ hands were strong enough to lift the entire world to God in the garden of Gethsemane and ask for forgiveness for all before He was crucified. Her painting “Supreme Sanctuary” was the most difficult to complete because the intensity and colors of heaven are not available in our world. (Washing Station)
- Whether we look at the minute detail painted into the heavenly gardens in “Supreme Sanctuary” or a teen aged Jesus talking with Father God in “Jesus, the Missing Years,” we can be confident that, according to this gifted young artist, Jesus was resurrected and Heaven truly is a reality. “Supreme Sanctuary,” an abstract heavenly painting by Akiane, gives us a glimpse of colors and scenes in Heaven. (Pictured below and available at ArtSoulWorks
When asked “What is Heaven like?” Colton has said:
- The city of Heaven is constructed of a gleaming metal such as gold or silver. These are adorned with pearls and constructed of gold
- They are the Gates of Heaven. The first thing I noticed about Jesus was that he was dressed in white clothes with a purple ribbon
- The nails that were used during the crucifixion have left “markers” on Jesus’ hands. A plethora of colors, a plethora of people, and a plethora of creatures may be found in Heaven. In paradise, there are more hues, and the flowers and trees are more lovely than on earth
- The average age in Heaven is between 20 and 30 years old. Everyone I saw in Heaven (with the exception of Jesus) had wings. In heaven, there is always light, since Jesus is the light who illuminates the entire place
- I discovered that paradise is a genuine place, and I believe you will enjoy it
and from the little Lithuanian girl who painted Jesus in the movie Heaven is for real movie.
- Everything is absolutely beautiful and effortless in paradise
- There is no struggle. Unlike on Earth, colors are more vibrant in heaven, and many of them are not visible here on Earth. The music in paradise is more lovely than the music in our world
- It is nothing like the music in our world. Plants, animals, and all other beings communicate in heaven not via words, but rather by color, vibration, and ideas. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of different hues.
Is it possible that we are experiencing something genuinely remarkable because of a gift God granted to a young prodigy? The painting known as the “Prince of Peace” – also known as the “Heaven is for RealJesus painting” or the “Jesus Resurrection painting” – has grabbed the imagination of many people. If you think that God is the divine source of Akiane’s inspirations for the Akiane art seen here, then read on. More paintings of Jesus are available, ranging from the birth of Jesus until the resurrection of Christ.
Akiane Kramarik’s picture, “Prince of Peace, the Heaven is for Real,” is one of nearly half a million admirers of the Jesus, Prince of Peace series. Thank you for your daily inspirations and encouragement!
Child artist Akiane Kramarik said she saw Jesus’ ‘true’ face in her dreams and decided to paint it on canvas
A kid prodigy’s gift, which God granted him, may be the beginning of something truly extraordinary. People throughout the world have taken notice of the “Prince of Peace” artwork, which has also been referred to as the “Heaven is for RealJesus” picture and “Jesus’ Resurrection Painting.” If you think that God is the divine source of Akiane’s ideas for the Akiane art that you see here, then you will appreciate this section of the website. Take a look at some of the other paintings of Jesus, ranging from his birth to his resurrection.
Enjoy everyday ideas and encouragement, artencouragement!.
To characterize an enigma who grew up perceiving an unseen cosmos, terms like “grounded but imaginative” come to mind. Her creator looked to be working through her even as a toddler, creating some of the most historically significant elements as a result of her existence. Akiane Kramarik, now 27 years old, is said to have started seeing visions when she was four years old, which led to her being a child prodigy and later becoming a celebrity. She currently makes money by selling the artworks that she claims to have been created by these alleged apparitions.
- She ultimately began communicating with God, and she has been portraying the apparitions she claims to have seen on paint ever since.
- │ Instagram: akianeart; Facebook: PerchieTiendas; Twitter: @PerchieTiendas Someone took the painting that first made her famous, “The Prince of Peace,” which she created when she was eight years old, in the early 2000s, and used it to launch her career.
- As a result, the picture endured an even more difficult voyage, first being wrongly sold and then disappearing.
- There is more to this heavenly woman than just her first appearance on the scene.
- When asked how she stays focused and on track, Kramarik cites her family and her spiritual connection as two of the most important factors.
- There is a visible and an invisible side to existence.
- Kramarik thinks that this sacred force and the very essence of existence are inextricably linked.
- “If I have been endowed by God, as I believe I have been, it is for one and only one reason: to help others,” says the 27-year-old.
- In her leisure time, she cooks, assists her relatives on the farm, and rides her bicycle about town.
- Turkish artistErtan Atay, despite the fact that his work is extremely distinct in subject matter and method, has also gained widespread attention for his unique works.
- He accomplishes this by merging iconic paintings by historical painters with elements of pop culture, such as mixing Frida Kahlo with “The Girl with the Pearl Earring,” to name a few of examples.
More greats have been added to the list of Atay’s sources, which include notable works by painters such as Edvard Munch, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Vincent Van Gogh. Perhaps he and Kramarik will be remembered alongside these legendary artists who are still alive today.
The Little Girl Who Painted Jesus in �Heaven Is For Real� – Now Revealed
An enigma who grew up witnessing an unseen cosmos might be described as both grounded and visionary. Her creator appeared to be working through her even as a toddler, creating some of the most historically significant elements as a result of her presence. Akiane Kramarik, now 27 years old, is said to have started seeing visions when she was four years old, which led to her being a child prodigy and finally becoming a teenager. These supposed apparitions have inspired her to make money by selling the artworks she creates.
- She ultimately began communicating with God, and she has been portraying the apparitions she claims to have seen on paint since that point.
- │ Instagram: akianeart; Facebook: PerchieTiendas; Twitter: @PerchieTiendas.
- Though it had been harmed, it was finally resurrected.
- Finally revealed to the public in 2019, it was immediately acquired for $850,000 and hundreds of copies were sold over the world.
- She is the author of numerous well-known works, including “Enlightenment,” “The Dreamer,” and “Jesus,” to mention a few examples from a long list.
- The kid genius who served as her inspiration says: “Existed and continues to exist as the very essence of existence.
- Life is both hectic and peaceful.” Apart from her work, the creative asserts that God is involved in every activity she performs during her live.
- With more than 300 paintings to her credit, this remarkable woman is having a significant influence in the world of art, but she feels her artistic mission extends far more than this.
- In her spare time, Kramarik leads a modest existence, far apart from the mystical experiences that many people associate with visionary trances.
- This woman is only one of a slew of talented artists who exist today.
- With this artist, the modern and the vintage are successfully combined.
More greats have been added to the list of Atay’s sources, which include notable works by painters such as Edvard Munch, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Vincent van Gogh. Perhaps he and Kramarik will be remembered alongside these legendary creators who are still alive today!
Opinion: Akiane Kramarik, the woman artist whom God taught to paint
Let us introduce you to Akiane Kramarik. Ms. Kramarik, now 23 years old, was a child prodigy from Illinois, United States, who completed a painting of Jesus when she was just eight years old. The image of Jesus, known as the “Prince of Peace,” helped to establish her as a miracle kid in the eyes of the public. It should be noted that she possessed no official training. She only had her ‘visions’ to rely on. Hers is a narrative that confounds and intrigues a large number of people. Ms. Kramarik was 5 years old when she inexplicably vanished on a wet spring day.
- Her parents, understandably, were distraught and pleaded with everyone to help them locate their lost daughter.
- However, they were unable to locate anything.
- So that’s what’s unusual about it.
- Kramarik claims that during the whole time period in which people were attempting to locate her, she was always in the vicinity of them, but was simply invisible.
- Kramarik explains in response to the interview questions that she graciously agreed to answer.
- Despite the fact that she had grown up without any religious influence, she suddenly began to speak about God in her conversations.
- “When I was a youngster, my images were powerful and clear, but I lacked the patience and talent to depict them in paint.
My visions came back, and with them, my enthusiasm for painting.
“The story is told in detail in the documentary ‘Painting the Impossible,'” she explains.
After all, she was a very little child when she first began to experience them.
Only later, when Ms.
“No one else, with the exception of my mother, could comprehend what was going on,” she recounts.
The artist acknowledges that her “painting approach is pretty complex—there are hundreds of layers that are constructed in order to elicit varied emotional responses from the viewer in my art.” ‘Jesus’ is one of her most beloved and emotionally charged compositions.
“Sixteen Lives in the Wind” and “Jesus” were the most emotional for her.
Jesus, ‘Lily of the Valley,’ “The Dreamer,” “Jesus,” “Metamorphosis,” “Immortal,” and “Today” are a few of her other favorite songs to listen to.
and 7 a.m., while the rest of the world is sleeping.
Another of her major works, ‘Enlightenment,’ tells the story of a Hindu monk who traversed the world to see her in person.
“India is a work of art,” she believes.
This country is one-of-a-kind in terms of its history and people, its hopes and spirituality, its aspirations, and the remarkable advances and breakthroughs it has made in every facet of life.
(Others) Curiosity piques my interest as to what motivates and encourages this bright young mind to keep going.
There is a visible and an invisible side to existence.
“My God, as well as my family, have been my sources of guidance,” she adds.
The paintings I’ve done depict every city and hamlet I’ve visited, every hut and palace, every forest and sea, every peasant and government official I’ve met.
At the age of 23, she is still a devout adherent of such views.
As an artist, she expresses gratitude to her parents, who she credits with always reminding her that “purity and humility were the most crucial basis” for her development as a creative person.
The media’s attention was something I didn’t appreciate.
The only reason she was able to feel comfortable on ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ was because she was unaware of how inspiring and well-known Oprah was.
“The interview triggered a chain reaction, and hundreds of journalists from across the world have since expressed interest in learning more about my life and my work,” she explains.
When she is not painting, Ms.
During her spare time, she also enjoys cooking, riding her bicycle around, and simply observing people.
“I try to be one with God on a daily basis.
The presence of God permeates all we do.
Every minute of my life, I am cognizant of the divine’s presence.
She aspires to inspire optimism and peace throughout the world via her paintings.
She is active with a number of charitable organizations and hopes to devote all of her spare time to humanitarian and educational causes.
She believes in the strength of the female species.
A future that is “much different from now.” It is her intention to discuss how and why women should support and encourage one another.
* (Disclaimer: The comments presented above are the author’s own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ZMCL.)
Interview: Akiane speaks of heaven and paintings
December 31, 2014HUNTINGDON, PA – February 21, 2012HUNTINGDON, PA – February 21, 2012 – The paintings of Heaven and God by Akiane Kramarik are astounding in their beauty. They are both realistic and ethereal at the same time. Yet, despite their material nature, they capture the intangible. They are aesthetically pleasing while remaining natural. They convey love, but the love is more felt than seen in their portrayal. Like the 17-year-old artist and prodigy, the paintings arouse the imagination, conjuring up images of things bigger than those that may be found on the surface of the planet.
- Akiane began drawing when she was four years old, and by the age of six, she was painting on canvas.
- Despite the fact that her parents were atheists at the time, their little daughter’s drawings of Heaven and Jesus Christ, whom she referred to as “God,” left them both perplexed and fascinated.
- In addition to being of Lithuanian descent, Akiane’s mother, Foreli, had no religious background or belief system.
- Akiane sought to explain what it is like to experience a “vision from God” in an interview with the “Lori’s Centiments” section of The Washington Times’ Communities section, which can be seen here.
- The fact that I know a vision will occur when I least expect it means I am not anxious about waiting for one to appear.
- When she looks at a painting that was inspired by a vision, such as “Prince of Peace,” she is able to vividly recall the vision, albeit she must stare at the picture in order for it to be completely brought to her conscious mind.
- During an interview with CNN, she depicts God as “like a bow of light – extremely pure, extremely masculine, extremely strong, and extremely large.
Akiane claims to have witnessed some of the most awe-inspiring scenes in Heaven, which she claims to have witnessed through divine insights.
My memories of Heaven and visions, on the other hand, are fading, and new experiences are being produced as time progresses.
We co-create our world in the manner in which we choose and require it.
“All of the colors were out of this world.
“The flowers were just beautiful,” she says.
It is possible that Akiane’s most well-known picture of Heaven is “Supreme Sanctuary,” which displays an elaborate structure on a hill surrounded by odd, yet innately lovely flowers of every colour, bathed in sunlight and warmth.
Additionally, Akiane writes poetry, which she often uses to explain a picture or vision that she has had.
In the same-hued gardens, there have been no reflections collected.
Something about the prospect of being mixed up into the chaste colours of all events excites me.
Which is the only way to go to the Light.
Her response included the statement that God “is love.” A relationship with God, according to Akiane, is characterized by the presence of love and purity in one’s heart.
Not only have her paintings sold for extremely high prices, ranging from $5,000 to $3 million, but they have also undoubtedly had an impact on the hearts and minds of those who have come into contact with them.
She has also piqued the interest of the general public in regards to God and Heaven, causing many who did not believe to take notice and wonder how a young girl could be blessed with such a gift if it were not for a loving God.
When she finished one of her paintings, for example, Akiane stated, “I feel that every painting is a challenging piece of a puzzle for me and others to solve.” When I see that it has been completed, I feel both humble and exhilarated.” Paintings take up four to five hours of Akiane’s time each day, with the majority of her work done in acrylics or oil.
- She, along with her siblings Delfi, Jean Lia, Ilia, and Aurelius, are homeschooled in their hometown of Sandpoint, Idaho, where they live with their mother.
- She can communicate in Lithuanian, Russian, and English.
- In addition, she enjoys sculpting and making stop motion or clay motion short films, among other things.
- “For a true artist, life is a genuine academy in which to learn.
- Since I was eight years old, I have been instructing children in the arts.
As a lifelong learner, I am constantly challenged to try new things and venture into uncharted territory.” “Unknown territories” that Akiane has explored seem to revolve primarily around her spirituality, which she depicts in her paintings with such passion and fervor that her paintings appear to almost come to life in their own right.
- The gossamer-like gown that surrounds the angel contributes to the painting’s ethereal, ephemeral atmosphere, drawing the audience in and making them yearn for more information.
- Many of us have been saved from numerous accidents, and we are completely unaware of it.
- To depict the mission of the guardian angels, I combined several dimensions in this painting: with wings that are invisible to human eyes, but visible through the see-through energy veil, the youthful angel is catching a falling child without any tension, difficulty, or worry.
- It is simple for an angel to save our physical bodies; however, it is difficult for her to accept that, according to God’s laws, she must sometimes allow someone to fall or be injured.
- There is no denying the beauty and awe instilled in the viewer’s mind by Akiane’s artworks.
In addition, it is impossible to ignore the beauty of the artist herself. She embodies a rare gentleness and beauty that radiates from within her until it reaches her face. More information and comments can be found by clicking here. Hover your mouse over the word “Hide” to hide it.
little girl who drew jesus – The Blue Monkey Restaurant & Pizzeria
The earliest known portrait of Jesus, which was discovered in Syria and dates to around 235 AD, depicts him as a beardless young man with an authoritative and dignified air about him. With close-cropped hair and a tunic and pallium, he is shown in the manner of a young philosopher in Greco-Roman culture. He is also wearing a tunic and pallium, which were considered to be evidence of excellent breeding at the time.
Did Colton Burpo see Jesus?
During emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix in 2003, Colton, then 4 years old, reported sitting on Jesus’ lap while being serenaded by angels, seeing Jesus riding a rainbow-colored horse, and witnessing Mary bowing before God’s throne.
What family owns the Prince of Peace painting?
The original Prince of Peace, created by then-8-year-old painting prodigy Akiane Kramarik, was revealed for the first time in more than 15 years in November of this year. Instantaneously, it was acquired for $850,000 by an unidentified American art buyer.
Is Heaven is for real a true story?
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back is a Christian book authored by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent that was released by Thomas Nelson Publishers in 2010. It was a New York Times best-selling Christian book in 2010. The book contains the account of Burpo’s three-year-old son Colton, who had a near-death experience.
What is the story behind the Prince of Peace painting?
Painting by the Prince of Peace Her experiences of Jesus-related visions, as well as a chance encounter with a carpenter who looked like the Jesus of her dreams, served as inspiration for the painting’s face characteristics. Akiane eventually tracked out the person who had acquired the picture, but they were hesitant to sell it to her.
What did Colton Burpo see in heaven?
During the interview, Colton claims to have seen the approaching Armageddon when he was in the presence of God. During the war, he claims to have witnessed his father battling as one of the “good people” who were fighting against the “evil ones.”
What day is Jesus’s birthday?
The Virgin Mary, who was nine months pregnant with the son of God, would have given birth to Jesus on the winter solstice, nine months after the conception of the child. From Rome, the celebration of Christ’s birth spread to other Christian churches in the west and east, and by the end of the fourth century, the majority of Christians were commemorating Christ’s birth on December 25.
Who painted Jesus crucifixion?
Diego Velázquez is a painter who lives in Mexico City.
Who is the guy in Jesus picture?
It is Warner Sallman’s light-eyed, light-haired “Head of Christ” from 1940, which is depicted in this photograph. Sallman, a former commercial artist who specialized in creating artwork for advertising campaigns, was successful in marketing this photograph across the world. The Head of Christ is a 1940 painting by Warner Sallman.
Did Jesus have a wife?
King stated in a news statement that “Christian tradition has long claimed that Jesus was not married, even though no trustworthy historical evidence exists to support that assertion.”
What time was Jesus alive?
King stated in a news statement that “Christian tradition has long claimed that Jesus was not married, even though no trustworthy historical evidence exists to support this assertion.”
Who Wrote the Bible?
Moses is credited with writing the books of Genesis through Deuteronomy (the first five books of the Bible as well as the whole Torah) around 1,300 B.C.
according to both Jewish and Christian dogma. Although this is true, there are certain problems with it, such as the absence of evidence that Moses actually existed.
Where is Colton Burpo today?
Colton appears to have completed his studies at Victory College in 2019 and is currently a resident of Eagle County, Colorado. Since his heavenly experience, he has also traveled extensively, including to major places such as New York and Los Angeles, to share his tale and appear on television programs.
What happened to Alex Malarkey?
Alex Malarkey, six years old, and his father Kevin were engaged in an automobile accident on a roadway near Rushsylvania, Ohio, on November 14, 2006. A number of injuries were sustained in the collision, including a serious spinal injury, severe neck injuries, and brain damage. He was rendered quadriplegic and was hospitalized for two months after the tragedy.
What happened in the book Heaven is for real?
Heaven Is for Real is the true story of a four-year-old son of a small-town Nebraska pastor who, while undergoing emergency surgery, loses consciousness and enters the realm of the dead. He survives and begins to speak of being able to look down and see the doctor working as his father prays in the waiting room, as well as other things.
How old is akiane now?
27 years have passed (July 9, 1994)
Who painted the Last Supper?
Painting by Leonardo da Vinci between 1495 and 1498 for the Dominican abbey Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, The Last Supper/Artists Last Supper is one of the most renowned artworks in the world and is considered to be one of the most important works of art of all time.
Who went to heaven?
Enoch and Elijahare are claimed to have been carried into heaven while still alive and without having experienced bodily death, according to scripture.
How old is Connor Corum?
14 years have elapsed (2007)
Where is Kevin Malarkey now?
Malarkey presently resides in Huntsville, Ohio, where he relies on Social Security benefits and financial assistance from his mother to make ends meet.
How old is Colton in heaven is for real?
Colton Burpo, a 14-year-old boy, recounts Heaven to Megyn Kelly during an interview. … Heaven is a real place (2014)
|REEL FACE:||REAL FACE:|
|Connor Corum||Colton Burpo Born:May 19, 1999Birthplace: Imperial, Nebraska, USA|
What year was Heaven Is For Real made?
on the 3rd of April, 2014
Who played the little boy in heaven is for real?
Greg Kinnear says the young actor who appeared in ‘Heaven Is for Real’ “shocked us all.” Kinnear speaks with TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie about his new film, “Heaven Is for Real,” which is based on the best-selling book of the same name, as well as on child actor Connor Corum, who plays his kid and whom Kinnear describes as having a “natural ability” for performing.
How many children did Mary and Joseph have?
When Joseph was forty years old, he married a lady who went by the names Melcha or Escha to some, Salome to others; they were married for forty-nine years and had six children, two girls and four boys, the youngest of them was James (the Less, “the Lord’s brother,” according to others).
How long was Jesus on the cross for death?
Jesus was nailed on the cross around nine o’clock in the morning, and He died at approximately three o’clock in the afternoon. As a result, Jesus spent approximately 6 hours on the crucifixion.
Did Jesus celebrate his birthday?
It is not true.Jesus’ followers never observed his birthday. Christians in the first century were not interested in knowing the day of anyone’s birthday, let alone celebrating it.
Who was the first person crucified?
Herodotus mentions a post-mortem crucifixion as being the earliest known crucifixion.
Polycrates, the tyrant of Samos, was put to death by the Persians in 522 BC, and his corpse was subsequently crucified.
”Painting The Impossible” by Akiane Kramarik
The disappearance of Akiane Kramarik The tale of the Prince of Peace Painting akiane kramarik movie painting of Jesus akiane kramarik paintings of heaven who purchased the Prince of Peace Painting akiane kramarik paintings of heaven What age was Akiane when she painted the image of Jesus?