Applying the Blood of Jesus to Your Life, Part 1 – Enewsletter
Skip to the main content Part 1 of Putting the Blood of Jesus to Work in Your Life
- Make use of the blood! Pray! Make a public confession of the truth
- We will only be accepted when we accept the blood sacrifice
- Else, we will be rejected. Miracles are an integral aspect of your covenant connection with Almighty God
- Thus, miracles are expected.
We believe that the spilt blood of Jesus Christ is a living stream of salvation and protection that distinguishes our religion from all others! Hallelujah! It is now more necessary than ever to comprehend and apply this live stream to every aspect of one’s life in order to be prepared for what we are currently facing and what is still to come in these unprecedented times of pandemics, geopolitical upheaval, panic purchasing, uncertainty, and fear. Understanding the importance of pleading Christ’s blood over these five areas can literally make the difference between life and death in today’s society.
It is amazing how many times we have sang this sanctified hymn without realizing what it is about.
It is my blood that provides me with power.
It is the blood that reaches to the highest peak and flows to the lowest valley; it is the blood that provides me with power.
From the highest peak to the deepest valley, everything is possible!
The Shed Blood Throughout History
Even in the book of Genesis, blood was poured in order to hide Adam and Eve when they sinned against God. Furthermore, every man of God -Abraham; Isaac; Jacob; Moses; and the others — who constructed an altar and applied sacrificed blood recognized the significance and power of the blood covenant with their God. On that terrible Passover night in Egypt, the application of blood was a life-or-death decision for the children of Israel: “Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the dwellings where you are,” God said.
The blood was sprayed in the Holy of Holies seven times on the Day of Atonement (Leviticus 16:15), anticipating the way Jesus’ blood was sprayed seven times in the Garden of Gethsemane:
- He was crucified in the Garden of Gethsemane, according to Luke 22:44
- His beard and face were visible. According to Isaiah 50:6)
- His head, from the crown of thorns (Matthew 27:29
- Mark 12:29). His retaliation was swift and effective. The Bible says (Matthew 27:26)
- It was his hands that were nailed to the crucifixion. In accordance with Psalm 22:16
- His feet when the nails were hammered in (Psalm 22:16)
- The wounded side of his body. (See also John 19:34.)
The Bible repeatedly refers to the costly sacrifice of the blood of the Lamb:But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle, which was not made with hands, that is, which was not of this creation:But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle, which was not made with hands, that is, which was not of this creation:But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the In the end, He entered the Most Holy Place once and for all, having gained everlasting salvation via the blood of goats and calves rather than through His own blood.
(Hebrews 9:11-12, New King James Version) Only those who embrace the blood of Jesus Christ will be cleansed of their sins.
Accepting the blood sacrifice is the only way for us to be accepted by God.
No matter how magnificent and powerful the New Covenant may be, it is only through the application of the promises, done in faith, that you will see any tangible consequences from them.
This holds true in all aspect of life, including financial matters, as well. This is especially important during times of crisis and uncertainty!
Applying the Blood—Then and Now
It is encouraging to see that more and more believers throughout the world are finding the effectiveness of administering the blood of Jesus. And it is now more important than ever for us to learn how to put it into practice. I’ve already indicated that the children of Israel were instructed to take a branch of hyssop and, by faith, apply the blood to the lintel and two side posts of their homes during the Passover celebration. Job performed precisely what God had directed him to do under the Old Covenant, and God surrounded Job with a hedge (Job 1:9-10), demonstrating that the blood covers the following five aspects of life:
- You, your home and family, your assets and property, your ambitions, and your influence are all important.
Job sacrificed and applied the blood on a regular basis (Job 1:5), and the results have reverberated throughout history. Therefore, under the New Covenant, we must also make an offering, but the offering has already been made once and for all through the blood of Jesus Christ. There is, however, a significant and life-altering difference. The blood was administered with the hyssop plant in the time of the Old Covenant. In the New Covenant, we apply the blood by speaking it aloud and praying it in our hearts.
- (2 Corinthians 4:13).
- The faith-filled believer’s voice is a potent weapon of war as we appropriate all the advantages of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, including redemption, purification, reconciliation, sanctification, forgiveness, protection, access, dwelling in God’s presence, and eventually triumph!
- Believers can only be victorious because we are free and safe from the enemy because we are protected by the blood of Christ Jesus and by faith in his resurrection.
- More than ever, we must recognize that believers are granted God’s promise of protection and favor via applying Christ’s blood to every area of life!
- No matter what is occurring in your life today, He wants to establish a great legacy.
- Because you are a covenant believer, God has promised to care of you, even when you face challenges, as you trust in Him.
There is a powerful connection between the blood sacrifice on Calvary’s cross and the covenant blessings provided to you when you receive Christ into your life.
The same goes for all the other covenant blessings He provides, including abundance in your finances!
However, to step into His overflow, it’s urgently important to understand that the promises mean little unless we are willing to take the crucial step to apply God’s covenant blessings to our lives.
It’s from God’s Word.
Do your part with what God has already placed in your hands, for we are promised,“Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness” (2 Corinthians 9:10).
God wants you to be blessed so you can be a blessing!
He wants to protect you.
He declares again and again in His Word that He wants to prosper you, to overtake you with blessings.
Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap.
God has already done His part.
Today, plead the blood of Jesus over every area of your life, including your finances!
Step into a new dimension of favor and increase.
For the glorious and eternal cause of our precious Lord, Jesus Christ, God is showing me, again and again, that during these days of uncertainty, He wants His people to be blessed beyond measure in order to take the Gospel to the nations by all means possible!
Apply the covenant promises to your life.
Sow your seed-gift, releasing it as an act of faith, knowing that the size of your gift will determine the size of your harvest.
Pastor Benny Hinn2020-05-28T 09:33:29-05:00 The Lord’s cry for the world is getting louder and louder.
Thank you for your part in this worldwide ministry.
Job sacrificed and applied the blood on a regular basis (Job 1:5), and the effects have reverberated throughout time. The same is true for us under the New Covenant, but the sacrifice has already been made once and for all via the spilt blood of Jesus Christ. A significant and life-altering distinction exists, though. When applying the blood of animals under the Old Covenant, the herb hyssop was used. Using our words and our prayers, we might apply the blood of the New Covenant. “We also believe and thus speak,” the apostle Paul stated (2 Corinthians 4:13).
- This is especially true when we pray and apply God’s Word to our circumstances.
- The anointing follows you, your home and family, your goods & property, your endeavors & influence once you have applied the blood of Jesus!
- As you pray, make faith-filled confessions, and speak God’s Word, His Scriptures, over your life, the blood will be applied and activated via your voice, transforming your situation.
- God’s aim is for you to be happy and healthy.
- Use the blood to your advantage.
- Make a public confession of the truth!
- During this turbulent time, God intends to benefit you in a variety of ways, one of which is through His supernatural economy.
Miracles are an integral aspect of your covenant relationship with the Almighty God, and you should expect them.
The Bible states unequivocally that if we sow, we shall reap (Galatians 6:7).
However, in order to experience God’s overflow, we must first recognize that the promises are meaningless unless and until we are prepared to take the essential step of applying God’s covenant benefits to our own personal circumstances.
It comes directly from God’s Word.
Carry out your responsibilities with what God has already placed in your hands, for we have been promised, “Now may He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for nourishment supply and multiply the seed you have sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness” (2 Corinthians 9:10).
He intends to bless you and your loved ones in ways that are beyond your wildest dreams.
He is eager to accommodate your needs.
Additionally, our Lord says, “Give, and it will be given to you.” Good measure, squeezed down, shaken together, and thrown into your lap will be placed in front of you.
God has already fulfilled His obligation.
Pleading the blood of Jesus over every aspect of your life, including your money, is something you should do now!
Initiate contact with another realm of favor and growth.
God is again demonstrating to me that, for the beautiful and eternal cause of our dear Lord, Jesus Christ, He desires His people to be blessed beyond measure during these times of uncertainty in order to spread the Gospel to the nations by any means necessary!
Make the covenant commitments a part of your everyday life.
Sow your seed-gift, releasing it as an act of trust, mindful of the fact that the magnitude of your gift will decide the size of the harvest you reap.
Pastor Benny Hinn2020-05-28T00:00:00:00:00 09:33:29-05:00 The cry of the Lord for the salvation of the world is becoming increasingly loud.
Thank you for your contribution to this international ministry.
a link to the page’s load Cookies are used on our website to provide you with the best relevant experience possible by storing your choices and recognizing you when you return.
By clicking “Accept,” you agree to the usage of ALL cookies on this website. You may, on the other hand, go to Cookie Settings to grant a controlled consent.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
Cookies that perform tasks such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting comments, and other third-party services are accomplished through the use of functional cookies. When people visit a website, performance cookies are used to better understand and evaluate the key performance indicators of that website, which aids in providing a more personalized user experience. Analytical cookies are used to gather information about how users interact with a website’s pages. These cookies assist in providing information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, and so on.
These cookies follow visitors across websites and collect information that is used to provide targeted advertisements.
Benny Hinn Ministries is a Christian organization.
Choose Donation Type
If you live in the United States, you may contribute using our mobile giving form by clicking here. GIVE If you live outside of the United States, you may make a donation today in your local currency through our official PayPal website. Benny Hinn Ministries is a Christian organization.
Stop “Applying the Blood of Jesus”…Because You Can’t
The words “I apply the blood of Jesus over my family,” “I apply the blood of Jesus over my marriage,” and “I apply the blood of Jesus over my automobile” are some examples of prayers that are said. I’m sure some Christian has even attempted to apply the blood of Jesus on their cat at some point. Cats are not my favorite animal. This video may be of interest to you if you’re not familiar with prayers in which participants “apply the blood” (see especially the very beginning and from the 4 minute mark).
They may have a really heavenly tone to them.
Such prayers, on the other hand, are not found in the Bible.
Because you are unable to apply the blood of Jesus to your life.
Two More Problems with Applying the Blood
Those who are continuously “using the blood of Jesus” in their prayers have the potential to make others feel as though their prayers aren’t adequate. As a result of such prayers, it appears as though prayer is a method that has to be mastered. Most importantly, basic prayers are equally as powerful as flowery, “spiritual” seeming prayers in which someone attempts to pray in the “correct” manner. Consider the tax collector who just prays, “God, have pity on me, a sinner,” and then goes on to do his or her job (Luke 18:13).
As excellent as, if not better than, saying “God save my marriage!” or “I apply the blood over my marriage.” The former places us in a position of faith in God’s sovereignty and grace, whilst the latter does not.
The idea is that because they are fulfilling their spiritual obligation by applying Jesus’ blood to their needs, God should feel obligated to fulfill their requests. or at the very least feels more obligated than if they had just offered a request in a normal prayer.
Jesus’ Ordinary Blood (Yet Another Problem)
The blood of Jesus was not very noteworthy. While it is true that Jesus was totally God, it is equally true that he was fully human. As a result, he was made entirely of human blood, exactly like you and I are. You and I were both surprised by how similar its chemistry was to ours. In other words, Jesus’ blood does not function as a miraculous spiritual fairy dust that can be sprinkled over your life by uttering the appropriate incantation. To my ears, that sounds like Christian wizardry. Nonetheless, I’m rather certain that this isn’t a thing.
Where Does “Apply the Blood” Come From?
When Moses was attempting to free the people of Israel from their Egyptian captors in the Old Testament, the phrase “applying the blood” was used frequently. God instructed each Israelite household to slaughter a lamb and consume its flesh, as well as to apply “part of the blood. on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the dwellings” where they were eating the meat (Exodus 12:7). Those who obeyed were spared from the tenth plague, which was devastating (for more info, read Exodus 12-13).
As a result, some individuals believe that we now need to “apply the blood of Jesus” to many elements of our life, in a manner similar to how the Israelites physically put the blood of a lamb to the doorposts of their homes thousands of years ago.
God Applies the Blood of the Sacrifice
Of fact, because Jesus died so long ago, we are unable to use his blood in its literal sense. In contrast to this, the Bible never tells us to symbolically or spiritually apply the blood of Jesus to ourselves or our situations. Similar considerations apply in reference to the practice of “pleading the blood of Jesus.” And, to highlight the point, the Bible never provides us with any instances of anyone in the Bible engaging in this behavior as well. Instead, what the Bible provides us with is a vision of God applying (metaphorically) the blood of Jesus to the lives of people all over the world (for example, Hebrews 12:24 and 1 Peter 1:2).
Additionally, the New Testament refers to Jesus as a sacrifice, specifically one that atones for our sins.
A reference to the sacrifices that took place in the tabernacle and (later) in the temple as a result of Israel’s participation in the ancient covenant.
The Precious Blood of Jesus
When the Bible speaks of Jesus’ blood and its worth, it is a terse way of referring to the redemption that comes as a result of his killing on the cross of Calvary. (The same is true when the Bible refers to the “power of the cross.” ) As previously said, biblical references to Jesus’ blood are allusions to how Jesus fulfills numerous Old Testament sacrifices – he was crucified, his blood was spilt, and God (metaphorically) applies his blood to us, with the consequence that we are forgiven of our sins — and are not literal references.
“This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the remission of sins,” Jesus declared of his own sacrifice (Matthew 26:28, compare Exodus 24:8). Recognizing this, one might legitimately assert that the blood of Jesus is sacred. And his blood is extremely potent. It
- Frees us from sin (Revelation 1:5)
- Justifies us (Romans 5:9)
- Redeems us (Ephesians 1:7, 1 Peter 1:18-19)
- Instills faith in us so that we might approach God (Ephesians 2:13, Hebrews 10:19)
- And Cleanses and makes us holy (Hebrews 9:22 and 13:12, 1 John 1:7)
(Can I have an AMEN from you?) However, Jesus’ blood is not something that we can apply to ourselves or to anything else in our life. Nonetheless, I am confident that God is generous enough to hear the prayers of those who make an effort. Additionally, you might be interested in the following posts:
- It is not true that Demons have “legal rights”
- What Jesus Really Says about GREAT FAITH
- Should I Declare the Blood of Jesus Over My Home to Stop COVID-19
- And other topics.
How to Plead the Blood of Jesus Over You for Protection
My mother used to say things like “I plead the Blood of Jesus over this house for deliverance and protection” while I was growing up. And, until I started a family of my own, I couldn’t figure out why. It’s now crystal obvious. You require Jesus in order to enjoy peace and security in your household. In addition, I learnt at a young age how to invoke the Blood of Jesus to defend me from harm. You can see what I mean. Because my mother spoke about the Blood of Jesus so frequently, I grew up understanding that there was something special in it.
- So, Death, where has your venom gone?
- There is no greater security than that provided by the beautiful Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, on the cross.
- In later years, my mother taught us that every time we prayed for protection or deliverance, we should plead the Blood of Jesus on our behalf.
- Apart from that, have you ever been curious about what it means to plead the blood of Jesus?
- Everything is covered by the Blood of Jesus.
- There is nothing against which you cannot invoke the Blood of Jesus as a form of protection.
- When you plead the blood, you are putting your trust in God’s word, believing that He will accomplish what He has promised to do.
How to Make a Case for the Blood of Jesus: First and foremost, you must understand what you’re doing in order to properly plead the Blood of Jesus.
The Coronavirus is a kind of virus.
In a nutshell, I feel that this is the situation our country is in today because we have refused to repent.
In difficult circumstances or when we’re in crisis, we shouldn’t solely rely on the Blood of Jesus to get us out.
The following are some suggestions to get you started: You have the power to intercede on behalf of anybody or any situation through the Blood of Jesus.
I like this one since I do it frequently because I spend a significant portion of my time in the vehicle.” In the name of Jesus, I plead the Blood of Jesus over this car and all others who will be with me today, and I ask for forgiveness.
We shall go in complete safety and return in the same manner.”
You have the option of pleading the blood of Jesus for your health. Many years ago, there was an elderly woman who came to our church to worship. I discovered that she was a basement dweller. It seemed like she was saying, “I pled the Blood of Jesus over my health and wellness, and I intend to live a long life no matter what my living conditions looked like.” Everyone in her immediate vicinity anticipated that she would complain and get unwell shortly. Instead, she begged with the Blood of Jesus to protect her from any damage that could come to her health.
- You can’t deny the power of the BLOOD!
- Applying the Blood of Jesus to your house for protection and safety is a powerful way of disarming the devil and any plans he may have had to harm you.
- You will be free of all negative spirits that are working against you or your family after you use this method.
- You have the right to plead the Blood as many times as you choose.
- It is because of your Blood that I have been justified that I come before you to argue my case.
- I implore the Blood of Jesus over my life, my house, my family, over all of my affairs, and over everything of which You have entrusted to my care as a steward of Your resources.
- Consequently, I am convinced that I am protected by the Blood of the Lamb and that nothing will ever come between me and my family to cause us damage in any way.
I make a blood pact with the Lord for my children, grandkids, and everyone else who is related to me.
Thank You for being my life giver, and thank You for cleansing me from my sin and humiliation via Your Blood.
In the name of Jesus, Amen.
We’re telling him that’s as far as you can go at this point.
It is because of the Blood of Jesus that we are here.
In Exodus 12:22-23, the Bible says Take a cluster of hyssop and dip it into the blood in the basin, then use it to brush some of the blood onto the top of the doorframe and the two sideposts of the doorframe.
When the LORD goes through to strike down the Egyptians, He will notice the blood on the top of the door and on the two sideposts and will pass over the door, preventing the destroyer from entering your homes and striking you down.
He took on all of our crimes and shame, and he died and rose again to redeem us.
As a result, when evil strikes, His Blood shields us.
Protection from the Almighty: Furthermore, since you are a child of God, you will not be harmed by the enemy or his demons as they pass by you in battle.
Instead, be encouraged.
Psalm 91:5-7 is an example of this.
It is because of the Blood of Jesus that we are here.
Make a point of praying for your family every night before you retire to bed.
It is guarded by an army of heavenly angels who serve as watchmen.
When Jesus is the focal point and focal point of your home, there is a greater power at work.
If you don’t have the time, make the time for yourself.
Start gathering together for prayer.
It’s a necessity for the believer.
The knock of Christ is at your door.
There is one thing that we as believers should be doing every day.
We don’t know what tomorrow holds.
Blessedishe that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Only God will be able to sustain us and give us peace in the midst of this troubled world.
Be Encouraged:When God is on our side, who can stand against us?
We have no limits as children of God, no Goliath, no Red Sea, no Pharoah.
We serve a Big God.
What are the attitudes and the temperaments around you and are they been aligned to God’s word and His will?
Are there any gateways that will allow the enemy to attack your home? Can a spirit of pray and peace be found there? Subsequently, we have been given a blueprint of how to overcome the enemy. The devil nor his demons can stand against the cross or the Blood of Jesus.
The adversary, on the other hand, may be prowling around like a lion looking for something to devour. However, it will not be able to harm you or your family because the Blood of Jesus is far too powerful for Satan to conquer it. Instead of focusing on what you don’t have or where you can’t go, try focusing on what you do have. Do not be concerned over nothing (Philippians 4:6). Don’t allow the adversary steal your tranquility. Maintain your concentration–Anything that captures your attention will be targeted by the adversary for destruction.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says to pray without stopping.
Make use of your weapon.
How to Plead the Blood of Jesus in Prayer and Scripture
By pleading the blood of Jesus in prayer, I have witnessed relationships repaired, bodily needs met, my money preserved, and a slew of other positive outcomes. God always responds to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ! The practice of pleading the blood of Jesus is one of the most powerful methods of prayer that I have ever discovered. Whenever I pray and submit the blood of Jesus to Father God, I get the distinct impression that a transaction is going place in Heaven. In praying God’s will for my life, I have the distinct impression that I am granting Him permission to accomplish all of the radical things that His Word promises He desires to do.
God always responds to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!
The Blood of Jesus in Scripture
What the Bible says in Hebrews 10:19-23 is as follows: “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Most Holy Place through the veil, which is His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God,” let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. We must keep our faith firm in the face of adversity, since He who has promised is trustworthy” (NKJV, emphasis mine). This chapter informs us that the blood of Jesus was the cash that Jesus poured forth (in obedience to the Father) in order to purchase our admission into God’s presence and presence with Him.
Blood of Jesus Bible Verses
However, if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, his Son, purifies us from every sin. 1 John 1:7 (New International Version) Indeed, according the law, practically everything is cleaned via the spilling of blood, and there is no remission of sins without the loss of blood. Bible verse (Hebrews 9:22): Even more, the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit sacrificed himself without blemish to God, will cleanse our conscience from dead deeds, enabling us to serve the living God in righteousness.
- If we claim to be without sin, we are deceiving ourselves, because the truth does not reside inside us.
- 1 John 1:7-9 (New International Version) As a result, we have now been justified by his blood, and we will be rescued even more by his blood from the wrath of God in the future.
- Healing, forgiveness, and other spiritual benefits, on the other hand, are like raindrops dropping from a large cloud in the spiritual sky.
- What exactly is that cloud?
- We have complete and absolute access to God, to a personal relationship with Him, and to everything He desires for us because of the wonderful “cloud” that Jesus paid for us with His blood on the cross.
We may now know God, dwell with Him, abide in Christ Jesus, and receive everything our Father has to offer in order for His will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven because of the blood shed on the cross for our sins. Isn’t it incredible?
How to Plead the Blood of Jesus in prayer
- Consult with God about His will (as revealed in the scriptures). Request from God that Jesus shed His blood on the cross in order for Father’s will to be carried out
- And, pray that the Father carry out His perfect will in light of Jesus’ blood, which is the legal money with which He purchased our victory.
Consult with God about His will (as revealed in the Bible). Request from God that Jesus shed His blood on the cross in order for Father’s will to be carried out; and, pray that the Father carry out His perfect will in light of Jesus’ blood, which is the legal money with which He purchased our victory;
Two Blood of Jesus Prayers
1. Praying for your financial well-being: “Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus,” I say. Father God, thank You for the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross so that I may have complete and absolute access to You and everything You are. Father, You are the one who provides for me. You are a generous God, and You have enough of resources in Heaven. As a result, Father, I am requesting that You supply abundantly for my needs today in the name of Jesus. (Please describe your precise requirements.) Your word promises that You would meet all of my needs according to Your abundant riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and those riches in Christ Jesus are far more than anything I could have dreamed of.
- I present You with the blood of Jesus as legal proof that I am eligible to receive what You have promised, and I plead Jesus’ blood over my financial situation as well.
- Allow Your Kingdom to come and Your will to be done today, just as it is done in heaven, especially in my financial affairs, as You have said.
- Thank You for the sacrifice of Jesus’ blood.
- I thank You, Father God, for Your Word, which states that I should flourish and be in good health, just as my soul prospers.
So, Father God, because of the blood Jesus shed on Calvary—the same blood that made it possible for me to come to You and obtain forgiveness for all of my sins—and because of the awful, bloody scourging that Jesus endured—and because of the terrible, bloody scourging I pray that You heal my body right now, in the same way that Jesus persevered in order to purchase my recovery.
- God the Son, because You purchased my health with Your blood and flesh, please bring my body into line with the complete healing You purchased for me.
- Allow my organs to operate at peak performance.
- Removing every invading germ and virus from my body as well as every malfunctioning and cancerous cell from my body, and repairing any harm done to my body by previous illnesses is my goal.
- Thank You for making these things possible for me via the shed blood of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus.
- Mercy and grace are abundant in our Heavenly Father’s heart.
- And, when we bring our “case” before His throne of grace in prayer, we may urge that He carry out His purpose for us on the basis of the legal proof provided by Jesus’ death on the cross.
The blood of Jesus is adequate for all of our needs.
How can you invoke the blood of Jesus in prayer in order to address your particular needs?
I would much appreciate hearing from you!
If you’re not sure how to pray or what to pray, look no further than our most popular prayers.
Every morning, I say a prayer.
With a passion for seeing sons and daughters of all ages transformed by the love of Abba Father, she is a gifted teacher who is called to edify, encourage, and equip the Church.
She is the author of four books and a slew of articles that can be seen all over the internet.
Jamie is a thankful member of the Redbud Writers Guild, for which she is appreciative. She and her husband reside in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with their one cat, which they rescued from a shelter. Follow her onPinterest, Facebook, or Twitter to stay up to date.
Applying the Blood of Jesus — Heartland Church – Ankeny, IA
Praying for your finances: “Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for help with my finances.” Please accept my gratitude for Jesus’ death on the cross, which enabled me to have complete and absolute access to You, Your will, and everything You are. Father, You are the one who provides for my needs and wants. Heaven is filled with riches because You are a generous God. Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray that You would meet all of my needs today in a scads of plenty.
- Thanks for putting Your Word into action, Father.
- I beg you, Father God, to make evident in my life all Jesus died for me to be and have.
- Please accept my thanks for meeting all of my needs and for being my Father who cares about me and my well-being.
- I pray in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
- 2.Praying for your health: “Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, and I pray for your health.” Please accept my gratitude for Your Word’s promise that I would flourish and be in good health, just as my soul prospers.
- Because of the blood Jesus shed on Calvary—the same blood that made it possible for me to come to You and obtain forgiveness for all of my sins—and because of the horrific, bloody scourging Jesus endured, Father God, I come to You now and ask for forgiveness for my sins.
- Right now, I want You to send Your healing power coursing through my veins and heal me from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
Allow my brain to function optimally in all areas of thinking.
Permit the appropriate things to fill my blood while keeping the bad things out.
Father, thank you for your assistance.
In this very moment, I welcome Your healing and express my heartfelt gratitude to You.
Aside from that, he’s a fair, reasonable, and justifiable Judge.
On the cross, the payment for Father’s desire to be fulfilled was fully paid.
We must believe that when we offer that blood to our heavenly Father in faith, He will move Heaven and Earth to bring Jesus the recompense for His suffering in our lives.
If this is the case, please share your thoughts in the comments section.
It is part of our largerPrayers offering, which is intended to inspire and support you in your prayer habit as you navigate through difficult circumstances.
Don’t forget that the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and that God understands what is on your mind even if you are unable to express yourself verbally in prayer.
This is a prayer for when your heart is broken.
Her heart is to see sons and daughters of all ages transformed by the love of Abba Father.
Jamie writes on prayer, revival, and the evident presence of God on his website, FromHisPresence.com®.
As a member of the Redbud Writers Guild, Jamie is appreciative for their support. In addition to one cat, she and her husband live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where they met. Follow her onPinterest, Facebook, or Twitter to keep up with her latest adventures.
The Power of the Blood of Jesus
Christian believers understand the significance of blood, sing hymns about the blood, and recall the blood during Communion. But how many of us are genuinely aware of the depths to which its influence extends, and of all that it has supplied for us? Even more important, how many of us actually use it and put it into practice in our daily lives? Blood is mentioned in every book of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, serving as a constant reminder of its relevance and significance to God as well as humankind.
- The blood represents cleaning and purification, as well as the ending of a dispute.
- And the most significant manifestation of His love for us is the shed blood of Jesus.
- Because of the blood, love has established a barrier between you and all of the devil’s schemes and schemes.
- Lift up the blood of Jesus to the same position in our hearts as it has in God’s heart, and let the mighty things that the blood has procured for us to be reawakened in our spirits as a result.
- These include redemption, fellowship, healing, protection, and dominion over the adversary, among other things.
Redemption Through the Blood of Jesus
You’re probably familiar with the story. Satan appeared to Adam’s wife, Eve, in the appearance of a snake, and successfully tricked her into breaking God’s commands. Instead of following God, Adam followed Satan’s instructions and performed what he was taught to do. When he accomplished this, he effectively elevated Satan to the position of lord. With his kneeling before Satan, Adam relinquished the authority that God had placed in his hands. He elevated Satan to the position of illegitimate ruler of the earth.
- Death was brought upon all men by a single transgression (Romans 5:12).
- It appears to be unfixable, doesn’t it?
- His plan for Redemption was the same as it had been for Abel, Moses, and Noah: it would be accomplished via the spilt blood of human beings.
- A redemption of this magnitude necessitated a much greater sacrifice: the shed blood of His only Son, Jesus Christ.
- As soon as you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, God will forget about whatever past sin you have committed in your life.
- What’s the best part?
- In reality, even if you tried, you would not be able to earn it.
- In addition to redeeming us from sin, the blood of Jesus also freed us from the curse of the law, allowing THE BLESSING OF ABRAHAM to come upon us through Christ (Galatians 3:13).
- Death, sin, sickness, disease, poverty, lack, sadness, and everything else that is evil can be attributed to the curse.
Because of Adam’s treachery, Satan was given dominion over the lives of mankind. However, because of the power of Jesus’ blood, the instant you confessed Jesus Christ as Lord of your life, you were redeemed from the curse and Satan was forced to close his doors for good.
Fellowship With God Through the Blood of Jesus
Probably the first thing that comes to mind when you think about fellowship is time spent over coffee at a Bible study or time spent enjoying the company of friends. Fellowship is a sense of belonging—it is a friendship. That is the relationship we share with God, yet it was purchased at a cost. Prior to his fall in the Garden of Eden, Adam had had a close connection and fellowship with the Almighty. In the aftermath of Adam’s fall, sin separated us from this wonderful communion, which could only be reestablished by the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- You have the ability to enter the presence of God with confidence because of the power of Jesus’ blood.
- Communion is a term used to refer to fellowship.
- “Do this in remembrance of me,” Jesus said (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
- You are a friend of God, according to John 15:15!
Healing Through the Blood of Jesus
Do you have a healing vision in mind when you receive communion? “Thank God, we have been rescued from sin,” the vast majority of Christians remark when they see the symbol of the blood, and they are correct. God be praised for it! However, according to Isaiah 53:4-5, Jesus’ sacrifice was sufficient to satisfy the needs of every aspect of man’s life. He suffered spiritual suffering as a result of our sins, mental anguish as a result of our anxiety, concern, sadness, and fear, as well as bodily pain as a result of our illness and disease.
- We are healed as a result of His stripes.
- The fact that we are only receiving a portion of His sacrifice is an insult to Him (see this prophecy by Kenneth Copeland).
- Don’t merely accept anything and implement it half-heartedly.
- You will be deprived of the entire power of the blood if you do not comprehend and accept its full meaning.
- Find out how to receive Communion for your healing by visiting this page.
A prescription is not required, and you are not required to make an appointment or verify with your insurance provider before using this product. All of it was supplied by Jesus through his blood! You have the ability to appropriate the blood of Jesus for your healing right now.
Protection Through the Blood of Jesus
After nine horrific plagues, Pharaoh still refused to let God’s people leave Egypt, as recorded in the book of Exodus. As a result, God unleashed a last plague, a plague of judgment, to “smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,” as the Bible says (Exodus 12:12). As the sons of Adam, Satan was well aware that the children of Israel had breached their covenant with God and were thus subject to judgment as well. God could protect them, but “not without blood,” as the saying goes. They had established a covenant connection with God via Abraham, but they needed to demonstrate their commitment to that bond.
- Consequently, God directed them to take the blood of a lamb and paint it on the doorposts of their homes.
- It was the blood of a lamb, was it not, that prevented them from being slaughtered?
- Because Jesus was murdered from the foundation of the world, it was His blood that was spilled on the cross (Revelation 13:8,KJV).
- When Lyndsey was admitted to the hospital with the condition, the Copelands were forced to make a choice.
- Refusing to be intimidated, the family came together to pray for Lyndsey’s healing, applying the blood of Jesus to her and sharing in Communion.
- “We had been pleading the blood of Jesus over our family on a consistent basis for a number of years,” Kellie later explained of the circumstance.
- The blood of the Lamb is inexhaustible and never-ending.” “The blood of the Lamb is inexhaustible and never-ending,” I said as I walked down the corridor.
- Whenever we apply the blood of Jesus to the doorposts of our lives with faith, we get access to the strength necessary to battle every aspect of the curse that attempts to take up residence in our lives.
- Watch Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim discuss How to Protect Your Children: A Parent’s Guide.
Authority Over the Devil Through the Blood of Jesus
There is someone who understands, maybe even better than you do, the power and authority that has been bestowed upon you by the blood of Jesus. He would go to great lengths to ensure that you never find out. He will make every effort to keep you occupied, send people or ideas to confuse you, and sow seeds of doubt in your mind so you will be unable to function in your own right. You may probably tell who it is based on this description: it’s the devil. When it comes to finding out the truth, there is only one person who stands to gain from it: him.
What you’re going to do will put him right under your feet, where he should be!
Chip Brim, the son of Billye Brim, once related a tale about a gathering he had preached at which a young girl who was a witch doctor and demon-possessed was in attendance, and he thought it was hilarious.
However, they continued to pray and pray, and she continued to physically assault them, while the devil within her was spewing falsehoods and torturing others in the room.
“I plead the blood!” he screamed from within his spirit at that very instant.
“Not the blood!” says the author.
She was set free—delivered—within 15 minutes of being released.
Of course, the curse is still active in some form or another.
In the Name of Jesus, you have power over whatever it is, and you have the ability to stand against it because of the blood of Jesus.
“The blood that Jesus bled for you and me has incredible, tremendous power,” says Gloria Copeland.
Our only line of defense is blood.
Satan is expelled from our life and the lives of our family as a result of the blood of Jesus.
It is through faith that big accomplishments are achieved.” —Andrew Murray et al.
Refuse to cede even a single square inch of land to the adversary.
Find out how to plead the Blood of Jesus in this article.
Anything and everything that comes against you will be vanquished by the power of the blood of Jesus. You may live a life of victory in Christ if you do so in this manner, and it is the life that Jesus gave up his life for you. Be blessed, and keep in mind. “Jesus is the Messiah!”
How to Make a Case for the Blood of Jesus The Best Way to Receive Communion for Your Healing from 1997 to 2022 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc., also known as Kenneth Copeland Ministries, is a non-denominational Christian church in the United States. All Intellectual Property Rights are Reserved.