Meet Anne Wilson, a 19-year-old singer behind ‘My Jesus,’ a surprise Christian hit
— The Royal National Society (RNS) Anne Wilson, a 19-year-old who lives in Los Angeles, enjoys the stars, the television show “The Walking Dead,” and her morning cup of vanilla iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts, among other things. “It seems like it’s directly from God,” she remarked of the experience. “It’s as though he’s blessing that particular cup of coffee.” Wilson claims she loves Jesus more than anything else, as she reveals in “My Jesus,” her debut single, which recently debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Christian music list.
The bluesy gospel ballad’s popularity doesn’t stop there, either: On YouTube, the official video has been seen more than 6 million times.
According to a press statement from Wilson’s record label, her live EP, which features the song “My Jesus,” has been streamed more than 37 million times since it was released.
The song was written after Wilson’s brother was murdered in an accident four years ago, and it is intended to reach out to individuals who are suffering through terrible circumstances.
- “Are you past the point of being weary?” the song’s opening words inquire of the listener.
- Is it all too much for you to bear?
- Anne Wilson’s “My Jesus” is a moving piece.
- She began to play “What a Beautiful Name,” a famous Hillsong Worship tune, after hearing the news.
- Several months later, while still wearing braces, the 15-year-old shot a video of the song with some pals and uploaded it on YouTube.
- We love and miss you more and more with each passing day.” Wilson’s YouTube video, which has been seen more than a quarter million times, got the eye of a producer in Nashville, who encouraged Wilson to sign with Capitol Christian Music.
- In a statement, Capital Christian Music co-presidents Brad O’Donnell and Hudson Plachy said, “The incredible success of ‘My Jesus’ is only the beginning, and we cannot wait to see what is in store for Anne.” RELATED: Oh, Baby, Baby: Amy Grant’s biggest song celebrates its 30th year.
Her parents instilled in her a belief in God, and she claims to have made that belief her own when she was an a teenager.
She continues to be a major Dolly fan, listing Parton’s 1980 smash “9 to 5” as her current favorite song by the country singer.
She has always been interested in astronomy and science, and her early aspiration was to work for NASA.
Wilson expressed her hope that Jacob is proud of her during a phone chat.
Having learned that Wilson had stayed home from school because she was feeling under the weather, Wilson recalled one occasion when her brother decided to go out and shoot some squirrels for her.
The lunch made her chuckle, and she found it to be quite delicious.
Wilson has spent the last two years polishing her abilities as a musician and composer, as well as learning the ins and outs of performing professionally.
When Wilson is not on the road, she is writing songs for her upcoming album, which will be released next year.
She expressed gratitude as the most important emotion she is experiencing.
Anne Wilson (musician) – Wikipedia
|Lexington, Kentucky, US
A report from the Royal National Society says that “The Walking Dead” is a television show that Anne Wilson, a 19-year-old college student, enjoys watching. She also enjoys her daily cup of vanilla iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts. According to her, “I feel like it’s direct from God.” The coffee, in particular, seems to be blessed by him. Wilson claims she loves Jesus more than anything else, as she reveals in “My Jesus,” her debut single, which recently debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Christian music chart.
- This isn’t the end of the bluesy gospel ballad’s popularity: 6 million people have seen the official video on YouTube so far.
- According to a press statement from Wilson’s record label, a live EP from her that contains the song “My Jesus” has been streamed more than 37 million times.
- Originally written four years after Wilson’s brother was murdered in an accident, the song is intended to comfort others who are going through tough circumstances.
- Is it possible that you’ve reached your limit of fatigue?
- Are you carrying a big burden?
- Tell you anything about my Jesus,” I’ll tell you.
- By Anne Wilson, titled “My Jesus.” Image used with permission.
- She began playing “What a Beautiful Name,” a famous Hillsong Worship ballad, after hearing the news.
- He then made a video of the song with a group of pals and uploaded it to YouTube, where it has since gained widespread popularity.
- A producer in Nashville was drawn to Wilson’s YouTube video, which has had more than a quarter million views to date.
Brad O’Donnell and Hudson Plachy of Capital Christian Music said in a statement that “the phenomenal success of ‘My Jesus’ is just the beginning,” and that they “cannot wait to see what is in store for Anne.” RELATED: It’s the 30th anniversary of Amy Grant’s biggest song, “Oh Baby, Baby.” A Christian household brought Wilson up, and she spent much of her youth attending religious services at a Presbyterian church.
- Her parents instilled in her a strong sense of trust in God, which she claims she embraced as a teenager.
- She continues to be a major Dolly fan, listing Parton’s 1980 smash “9 to 5” as her current favorite song by the country music legend.
- She grew up wanting to work for NASA since she was interested in astronomy and science.
- Wilson expressed her hope that Jacob is pleased with her performance in a phone conversation with the Daily News.
- Having learned that Wilson had stayed home from school because she was feeling under the weather, Wilson recalled one day when her brother decided to go out and shoot some squirrels for her.
- Despite being unexpectedly excellent, the dinner made her chuckle.
- For the last two years, Wilson has worked on improving her abilities as a musician and writer, as well as mastering the business of performing professionally as a singer-songwriter.
- On her downtime, Wilson is writing songs for her upcoming album, which is set to be released next year.
- Though she was aware of the song’s merits, she was taken away by how effectively it resonated with the audience.
- Described Wilson, the experience has been “a maelstrom of feelings.” It was nothing but thanks and gratitude as I watched God take my narrative, which had been so damaged, and transform it into something so beautiful.
RELATED: In Christ Alone continues to inspire millions of people to sing even after 0 years.
Anne Wilson was born in the Kentucky city of Lexington. For the most of her childhood, Wilson was brought up in a Christian environment and went to a Presbyterian church every Sunday.
Anne Wilson has secured a record deal with Capitol Christian Music Group, which was announced late last year. Wilson made her debut with the track ” My Jesus “, which was published on April 16, 2021. In the following years, “My Jesus” would go on to become Wilson’s breakout smash single, reaching the top of the Christian Airplaychart as well as the Hot Christian Songschart. Wilson’s first long play, My Jesus, was published on August 6, 2021, and it was her first theatrical production (Live in Nashville).
Wilson’s new album, “I Still Believe in Christmas,” will be published on October 29, 2021.
- Big Daddy Weave’s All Things New Tour will take place in 2021
- Zach Williams’ I Don’t Want Christmas To End Tour will take place in 2021
- And Matthew West’s Brand New Tour will take place in 2022.
- Big Daddy Weave’s All Things New Tour will take place in 2021
- Zach Williams’ I Don’t Want Christmas To End Tour will take place in 2021
- Matthew West’s Brand New Tour will take place in 2022
- And many more.
Anne Wilson is a singer/songwriter who has seen directly the healing power of music. After her brother was tragically died in a vehicle accident at the age of 23, the words of Hillsong Worship’s “What A Beautiful Name” were a lifeline for the Lexington, Kentucky native. Wilson performed in front of an audience for the first time during her brother’s funeral, despite the fact that she had spent much of her youth behind a piano. Her realization of what she was meant to achieve occurred at that very time.
In addition to having a fascinating voice and a clear thirst for Jesus, the 19-year-old draws inspiration for her songs from her own diary entries and time spent in nature.
Her introduction single, “My Jesus,” which she co-wrote with Jeff Pardo and Matthew West, is a warm invitation to encounter her Savior in the same personal manner she knows Him.
She’s now working on a full-length album for Capitol Christian Music Group, which will be released later this year.
Mt. Vernon, Illinois (Illinois) The Central Christian Church is located in the heart of the city. Greenwell Springs, Louisiana is a town in the state of Louisiana. Greenwell Springs Baptist Church is a Baptist congregation in Greenwell Springs, Georgia. Tupelo, Mississippi State University (MSH) arrisburg Baptist Church is a Baptist church in the city of arrisburg in the state of Pennsylvania. Bowling Green, Kentucky (KY) Hillvue Heights United Methodist Church Murfreesboro, Tennessee Church of the World Outreach Oshkosh, Wisconsin Sunnyview Fairgrounds is located in Sunnyview, California.
Gilford, New Hampshire Gunstock Mountain Resort is a popular destination for skiers and snowboarders.
Gothenburg, NEL (Netherlands) ake Helen Gothenburg is a fictional character created by author ake Helen Gothenburg.
Louisville, Kentucky is a city in the U.S. state of Kentucky. The Kentucky State Fair is held every year in the state of Kentucky. Wilkesboro, North Carolina Wilkes Community College and Watson Stages are located in Wilkes, Pennsylvania.
Anne Wilson Uncovers The Backstory of Debut EP ‘My Jesus’ (Exclusive)
When you wonder about tomorrow or what the future may contain, the word “uncertainty” is frequently used to describe the situation. People can trust the cosmos to guide them down the correct road when they are faced with doubt, or they can turn to the man upstairs for their life’s plan and purpose when they are faced with ambiguity. After an unexpected family tragedy, Anne Wilson, a Kentucky-bred singer and songwriter, turned to her faith in Jesus to find strength. Wilson’s brother, Jacob, was killed in a horrible vehicle accident in 2017.
After hearing the news from her father, the artist received a sign from God that she should serve as the family’s compass.
“I turned around right then in that room and talked to Jesus, and I said, ‘Jesus, I trust you,'” Wilson recalls of the life-changing experience.
“I had this assurance that God was going to pull me through this tragedy and bring me out the other side,” she says.
“I was sitting down to play when God spoke to me and said, ‘this is what I’m calling you to do.’ As Wilson explained in an exclusive interview with Celebrity Secrets Country, “I am calling on you to glorify and adore my name.” “Up until that moment, I had never seen myself as a singer or as someone who sings for God.” Many people think that “everything happens for a reason,” and if it weren’t for Anne’s difficult childhood and struggles, the gifted soprano might not have pursued her passion for music.
- The touching performance of ” What a Beautiful Name ” at Jacob’s burial led to Anne signing a recording contract with Capitol Christian Group.
- Because she refers to the writings for inspiration on a regular basis, the comprehensive entries rapidly become the building blocks of song lyrics for her.
- Wilson collaborated with Jeff Pardo and Matthew West to write the enthralling ballad.
- Taking influence from country music great such as Jonny Cash and Dolly Parton, they created the poignant ballad that will have you reaching for a box of Kleenex at every opportunity.
- While country and gospel music fans enjoy the relevant and authentic singles that the dynamic musician brought to the table, they can also look forward to new releases in the summer of 2021, according to the dynamic musician.
- This album will be released this summer, and I am quite happy about it since these songs mean a little bit more to me than the songs I have lately released.
“They are extremely wonderful, and there is one in particular that I want you to hear – it’s a tale song and it’s about memories.” Comment below or send us a tweet at @CS Country to let us know what you thought of her first EPMy Jesus and whether or not you added her 3-track collection to your playlist.
Watch the whole conversation below to learn more about Anne’s music and her life experience.
KY teen turned to music after brother’s death. Her debut is a hit on Christian radio.
Anne Wilson is a Christian artist who was born and raised in Lexington, Kentucky. Photographer’s submission The first time Anne Wilson performed in front of an audience was during the funeral of her brother. After all of her trials and tribulations, the Lexington native thinks that God is using her experiences to reach others with a message of hope and love. Wilson’s debut single, “My Jesus,” which was published earlier this year, peaked at number one on both the Christian Airplay and the Hot Christian Songs lists on Billboard’s website.
- Wilson just realized the ambition of every country musician: he became a multi-platinum recording artist.
- “It was a really difficult moment in my life,” she said of losing her husband.
- There were times when we weren’t sure if we’d be able to make it through.” Wilson used the piano as a medium for her sadness.
- She eventually came to the conclusion that she would.
- Then he told me, ‘Anne, this is what I’m asking you to do.'” Her words were, “I am asking you to honor and adore my name,” she stated.
- Wilson has now apologized for the incident.
- Wilson signed with the record company in October of this year and relocated to Nashville in May of the following year to pursue her music career after graduating from high school.
Sharing her faith through music
Anne Wilson was born and raised in Lexington, Kentucky, and is a Christian artist who specializes in religious art. Submission of a photo The funeral of her brother was the first time Anne Wilson performed in front of a crowd. Her belief is that God is using her tragedy to reach out to others with a message of hope and love, according to the Lexington native who was born in Lexington. With the release of his debut single, “My Jesus,” Wilson became the first artist in history to reach the top of both Billboard’s Christian Airplay and Hot Christian Songs charts at the same time.
- Wilson just realized the ambition of every country musician: he became a multi-platinum selling recording artist.
- When Wilson, now 19, was six years old, she began playing the piano, but it was not until her older brother, Jacob Wilson, was killed in a vehicle accident in downtown Lexington in 2017 that she considered pursuing music as a professional pursuit.
- At moments, we were unsure whether or not we’d be able to make it.” With the piano as a medium, Wilson channeled her pain.
- Finally, she came to the decision.
- Then he told me, ‘Anne, this is what I’m asking you to do.’ In her words, “I am inviting you to thank and glorify my name.” Wilson claims that friends and relatives urged her to create a film, which she did and uploaded on YouTube.
- Record executives at Capitol Christian Music Group were drawn to the film because of its message.
In a statement, Capitol CMG stated that “My Jesus” is the “biggest debut single launch for a new artist in a decade” for the company.
Chartbreaker: How Christian Artist Anne Wilson Made History With Breakout Hit ‘My Jesus’
Anne Wilson grew up in Kentucky, where she studied piano and dance. She never contemplated pursuing a career in music; instead, she aspired to be an astronaut. That all changed in 2017, when her older brother Jacob, then 23 years old, was killed in a vehicle accident. “I’d never written a song before, and I’d never performed in front of anyone until the funeral,” Wilson recounts. Wilson sang the song “What a Beautiful Name” by Hillsong Worship at the service, and she recalls it as “the first time I felt God calling me to music.” Encouraged by friends and family, Wilson uploaded a video of herself performing the song on YouTube.
- That August, Davis, Wilson’s new management company, recruited him as a client.
- “The voice tone was there, just way you hear it now.
- “That was not done by me, and it was not done by any record label.” She was simply going through the motions of what she was supposed to be doing.
- When I went back over my notebooks, I saw how God had helped me get through everything.
- During a meeting with Capitol Christian Music Group vp Josh Bailey, one of Wilson’s co-writers, Jeff Sojka, brought up the subject of Wilson during an early Nashville writing session.
- Her recording and publishing contract with Capitol CMG and its publishing division (Capitol CMG Publishing) was signed in 2019.
- Wilson is now 19 years old.
- Wilson has followed up the success of the song with a three-track collection of the same name as well as the five-song projectMy Jesus (Live in Nashville).
- “I love true, honest tones in music and I always want to compose for a cause,” Wilson says of her album composition process.
- Wilson (who is represented by Jeff Roberts and Associates) just had her Grand Ole Opry debut and is presently on tour with Big Daddy Weave.
“I’ve been able to see my family go through tragedy with losing my brother, going through all of that,” she says, “and see God turn it into something beautiful.”
Anne Wilson releases new live EP, ‘My Jesus (Live In Nashville)’
Anne Wilson’s full name is Anne Wilson (Image courtesy of Merge PR) Tuesday, August 10th, 2021 at 4:25 p.m. She will make her stage debut on September 4 at the Grand Ole Opry. Anne Wilson, the newest member of Capitol Christian Music Group’s singer-songwriter roster, released her live EP on Friday, which included the Top 5 radio smash track “My Jesus.” The EP, titled “My Jesus (Live In Nashville),” has five songs that were recorded live at White Dove Barn in Nashville, including a version of Little Big Town’s “Boondocks” and a new song called “No Place Like Home.” The EP is available now.
- Wilson also presented a live video performance of “No Place Like Home” as part of the celebration of the album’s release.
- In addition, I’m very thrilled to release the new song ‘No Place Like Home,’ which is inspired by my younger brother, Jacob, and our childhood memories spent on my grandfather’s farm in Kentucky.
- The music video for ” My Jesus ” has received more than 4 million views on YouTube, 12.9 million views on Vimeo, and 290,000 shares on Facebook.
- Wilson’s successful song has also made it into the top 50 of Spotify’s USA Viral 50 chart, where it has remained for ten days.
- She has a compelling tale that so many people can identify to, as well as a strong emotional connection to her songs.” Fans will get the opportunity to meet her in person this autumn when she performs on the Big Daddy Weave “All Things New” tour.
- Wilson is continuing to create and record new songs as she prepares for the release of her full-length first album in the near future.
- After her brother was tragically died in a vehicle accident at the age of 23, the words of Hillsong Worship’s “What A Beautiful Name” were a lifeline for the Lexington, Kentucky, native.
- Her realization of what she was meant to achieve occurred at that time.
- In addition to having a compelling voice and a visibly hungry heart for Jesus, the 19-year-old draws inspiration for her songs from personal diary entries and time spent in the outdoors.
- Described as “a warm invitation to encounter her savior in the same personal manner she knows him,” Wilson’s initial single, “My Jesus,” which she co-wrote with Jeff Pardo and Matthew West, serves as an introduction to the album.
In early 2021, she signed with Capitol Christian Music Group and issued her debut three-track single, which was also named “My Jesus.” Visit.
Anne Wilson’s ‘My Jesus’ Shoots to Top of Billboard Christian Music Chart: ‘A Whirlwind of Emotions’
Anne Wilson is a woman who lives in the city of Chicago, Illinois (Image courtesy of Merge PR) 10:25 p.m. on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 Sept. 4 is the date for her first appearance on the Opry stage. ‘My Jesus,’ a Top 5 radio smash single, was released on Friday by Anne Wilson, the newest member of Capitol Christian Music Group’s singer-songwriter roster. My Jesus (Live in Nashville)” is a five-song EP that was recorded live at White Dove Barn in Nashville, and it includes a rendition of Little Big Town’s “Boondocks” as well as a brand-new song called “No Place Like Home” The live video performance of “No Place Like Home” by Wilson was also premiered as part of the celebration of the album’s release.
- The music video for ” My Jesus ” has received more than 4 million views on YouTube, 12.9 million views on Vimeo, and 290,000 shares on Facebook, among other platforms.
- Additionally, Wilson’s successful song has been included on Spotify’s Viral 50 ranking in the United States for the past ten days, according to the company.
- Additionally, on Sept.
- The singer-songwriter is continuing to create and record new music as she works toward releasing her full-length debut album in the near future.
- After her brother was tragically died in a vehicle accident when he was 23 years old, the words of Hillsong Worship’s “What A Beautiful Name” were a lifeline for the Lexington, Kentucky native.
- Her realization of what she was meant to do came at that very moment.
- The 19-year-old, who has a compelling voice and a visibly hungry heart for Jesus, draws inspiration for his songs from personal diary entries and time spent in nature.
- Described as “a loving invitation to encounter her savior in the same personal manner she knows him,” Wilson’s introduction piece, “My Jesus,” was written in collaboration with Jeff Pardo and Matthew West.
In early 2021, she signed with Capitol Christian Music Group and released a first three-track single named “My Jesus.” Visit.
Anne Wilson Trades Ashes For Beauty On “My Jesus”
My Jesus,” the first single from @Anne Wilson’s debut album, has a backstory that’s as bit as interesting as the song itself. WATCH IMMEDIATELY: Official music video for Anne Wilson’s song “My Jesus.”
Anne Wilson Artist Profile
Anne Wilson, a rising modern Christian singer, is on a mission to share the love of Jesus with the world via her music. The Christian singer-songwriter, who was born in Lexington, Kentucky, has seen a lot of the world in her 18 years on this planet. An unfortunate vehicle accident claimed the life of Anne’s brother in 2017. Her family was unable to locate a singer for the funeral service. Anne walked up and offered to sing for the group. The time God spoke to Anne at the service in front of 1,000 people was the moment she realized that music and ministry were what He had called her to do with her life.
Anne is enthusiastic about demonstrating to people that it is not about religion, but rather about having a personal relationship with Jesus.
Over the course of the next year, Anne gained widespread recognition in the music business as a vocal powerhouse on par with performers such as Lauren Daigle, Ellie Holcomb, and Steffany Gretzinger.
Anne got a recording contract with Capitol Christian Music Group and JRA at the conclusion of this year.
Kentucky’s Anne Wilson is rising star in Christian contemporary music; brother’s death inspired her career
Written by Mark Maynard Kentucky Today (Kentucky Today.com) Anne Wilson was a person who was constantly aiming for the heavens. She just had no idea that she would end up as a modern Christian music recording artist. Before a tragic event in her life changed her life trajectory, the 19-year-old Kentucky native had aspirations of pursuing an astronaut career. After her brother died in a road accident four years ago, she discovered a part of herself that she had never realized she possessed: a deep singing voice that she believes may be used for God in ways she could never have imagined.
- (Image courtesy of Kentucky Today) Anne was dealing with the loss of her brother, who was 23 at the time, by sitting at the piano and singing to herself.
- Despite the fact that she was a skilled pianist who had learnt the instrument from an early age, he claims she was never a performer on stage.
- She initially said no, stating that she didn’t believe she would be able to make it through, but afterwards assured her parents that she would.
- ” “It was difficult coping with the large number of guests at the residence.
- “I felt a sense of calm wash over me, and that’s when I realized I was destined to do it.” As a result, Anne Wilson’s first public performance was at her brother’s funeral, where she sang in front of 1,200 people.
- She enlisted the help of friends who played the violin, guitar, and keyboard to provide accompaniment to her singing.
- It became an instant success on YouTube, and it was ultimately the connection that led to her being contacted by a Nashville-based talent agency.
Within a few months of its release in 2017, it went viral.
“God performed several marvels.” After graduating from high school in May of this year, she got more interested in her burgeoning music career, something she had never before considered.
NASA would have to wait till later.
It was Matthew West who teamed with her on the smash song “My Jesus,” which was published earlier this year and has since flown to the top of the charts, becoming one of the breakthrough singles of the year.
With the release of her three-song EP, “My Jesus,” Capitol CMG has achieved its highest debut single launch from a new artist in over ten years.
In the words of her father, “it’s been incredible to witness how God has worked in her life.” “My wife (Lynn) insisted that all three of our children take piano lessons.
Anne was the one who despised it the most out of the three.
Her father believes that if God had not intervened in her life, she would have achieved her goal of becoming an astronaut.
“She could have followed it and, more than likely, would have succeeded in finding it.” Anne stated that space continues to captivate her and that she would relish the opportunity to travel to the stars if given the opportunity.
“If anything occurred and I was given the opportunity to go to space, I would.” Meanwhile, her singing career is continuing to rise to new heights.
The song is featured on the album.
Wilson also presented a live video performance of “No Place Like Home” as part of the celebration of the album’s release.
It’s her favorite song so far, and it’s one on which West also collaborated with her.
In her words, “It came together in about 10 minutes, which is really a testament to God for providing us with that music.” “It’s my favorite song, and it’s the most special song I’ve ever written.” According to Anne, she is still very much a Kentucky girl at heart, and she has dreams of one day purchasing the Knox County farm where her family and grandmother own thousands of acres.
- “Barbourville is my favorite spot on the face of the planet,” she declared.
- We (the three of us) are really close as siblings.
- Each of us was the best buddy of the other.” While Anne has relocated to Nashville and maintains a demanding schedule, her parents continue to reside in Lexington.
- Her paternal grandmother is a member of First Baptist Church in Barbourville, where she was raised.
- Between now and then, she is continuing to develop and record new songs in preparation for a full-length debut album to be released in the coming months.
- Jacob’s death caused me to reassess my priorities.
- I’ve given my life up to Him.
- “I’ll do anything He asks of me.” When asked what she thought her brother would think of her meteoric fame, she responded that he would be “very proud of me.” I was familiar with his demeanor.
He was incredibly pleased of me and my sister, even when it came to the tiniest of accomplishments. He would almost certainly accompany me because he has always wanted to protect me. “I believe he is well aware of my presence and is completely on my side.”
Anne Wilson – ‘My Jesus’ (feat. Matthew West) (Live From West Friends Fest)
New artistAnne Wilson’s song “My Jesus,” which is becoming increasingly popular, is being played more and more. ‘My Jesus,’ a book she co-wrote with Jeff Pardo and Matthew West, is a warm invitation to encounter her Savior in the same personal manner she already knows Him. Keep watching to see Anne sing “My Jesus” in this incredible private performance with co-writer Matthew West in the background. Isn’t it beautiful how their voices blend together? RELATED: ‘My Jesus’ is the official music video for Anne Wilson’s song of the same name.
Is the weight of your responsibilities pressing down on you?
Allow me to tell you a little bit about my Jesus.
And you’re in urgent need of some relief.
He finds a way when there isn’t a way and makes it happen.
There isn’t a sinner in the world that He can’t save.
His love is powerful, and His grace is unmerited.
Allow me to tell you a little bit about my Jesus.
Thank you so much, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, thank you so much, amen, amen Who has the power to wipe away the tears of broken hopes and squandered years, and to make the past disappear?
And all of the incorrect turns that you would go back and change if you had the chance Who has the ability to make everything work in your favor?
Who would be the one to carry my cross to Calvary?
Who would give a damn about me if they were so concerned?
Anne Wilson’s music video for My Jesus (Live From West Friends Fest/2021) is available on YouTube.