We are a faith-based 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization operating under the umbrella of Women’s Non-Profit Alliance. We are funded by generous givers and Proven Way memberships. All funds are used for actual ministry as our team volunteers their time and our office space is donated.
FOR WE ARE HIS WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS FOR GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD HAS PREPARED THAT WE SHOULD WALK IN.
Proven Way provides a safe and encouraging space where women can connect and get equipped to fulfill their God-given purpose with freedom and joy.
Proven Way envisions full-hearted women living out their God-given purpose in a way that influences others.
Sharmon Coleman is a lover of God, people, coffee, and cats. She is passionate about encouraging and guiding women to live out their Kingdom purpose with freedom and joy, empowered by the Holy Spirit in the context of community. Sharmon has spent her life in ministry teaching Bible study, leading her church’s Women’s Ministry Team, and serving as a MOPS Mentor Mom. She frequently coaches women to accomplish their God-given purpose, and speaks on topics such as Loving Well, The Privilege and Power of Prayer, Determining Priorities, Meet the Holy Spirit, and more. Currently Sharmon lives in Driftwood, TX with her husband of 30 years and their kitty, Jinx. She is massively proud of her 2 grown daughters.
Monica Diaz Scantlen
Monica Diaz Scantlen is a native Austinite and has a heart for equipping women leaders in our churches and communities. She and her husband are involved in family ministry leadership at Austin Oaks Church and she was very active in a local MOPS group for the past 5 years where she served in various leadership roles. She is currently an HR/Recruiting consultant for a global non-profit and an energy services company. During her career she has led workshops for churches, colleges/universities and non-profits in the areas of: resume writing, job search techniques and interview skills. Monica is excited about being a part of Proven Way and the opportunity to meet women involved in various areas of ministry throughout Central Texas!
Dañia worked with ABBA (Austin Bridge Builders Alliance) for more than 7 years and provided essential leadership as the Chief of Staff. Before coming to ABBA, she consulted with many large Austin-area corporations and served as the human resources manager for Dell. Dañia is a skilled leader and mentor, a fierce champion of women, and is passionate about seeing the Lord work in Austin. A graduate of the University of Texas, she loves the Austin music scene and spending time with her twin college-age daughters, who definitely keep life interesting.
Debra is a Certified Belief Therapist and currently serves as the Women’s Ministry Director for the Shoreline Church South Campus and leads the Sisterhood South leadership team. Debra’s passion is to encourage and inspire all to find healing by applying God’s word to their life; to lead and guide them to find hope where they believe there is none, and to shine His light for others to see.
Lisa Dolese McClanahan
Lisa is the Executive Director of Greater Grounds, LLC and is dedicated to creating spaces and places where people encounter identity and purpose. She is recognized as a Visionary Leader, Speaker and Facilitator. She has successfully guided individuals and organizations as they walked through transition to fulfill their purpose.
Culture is the behavior within an organization and the meaning that people attach to those beliefs. Culture includes the vision, values, norms, language, beliefs and habits. The pattern of collective behavior modeled and taught to new team members as a way of perceiving, thinking, and feeling.
· Holy-Spirit abiders: “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
· God-promoters: (not self-promoters) “For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever.” Romans 11:36
· Love-motivated: “But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.” 1 Timothy 1:5
· Servant-hearted: “Whoever wants to be first must take last place and be the servant of everyone else.” Mark 9:25
· Honorers: “Outdo one another in showing honor.” Romans 12:10
· Purpose-driven: “And I sent messengers to them, saying, “I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?” Nehemiah 6:3
· Positive-thinkers: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
· Torch-passers: “Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others.” 2 Timothy 2:2
· Bar-raisers: “Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in teaching show integrity and dignity.” Titus 2:7
· Empowerers: “Then teach them the statutes and the laws, and make known to them the way in which they are to walk and the work they are to do.” Exodus 9:20
· Collaborators: “May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:5-6
· Investors: “For where your treasure is there your heart will be also”. Mathew 6:21
· Strengths-utilizers: “Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them…” Ephesians 12:6
· Boundary-keepers: "Each of us will give an account of himself to God" Romans 14:12
· Authentic: “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
· Change-embracers: “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1
· Resolution-seekers: “Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled” Hebrews 12:14-15
· Dream-chasers: “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14