We are a faith-based 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization operating under the umbrella of Women’s Non-Profit Alliance. We are funded by generous givers and Event income. All funds are used for actual ministry as our team volunteers their time and our office space is donated.
FOR WE ARE HIS WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS FOR GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD HAS PREPARED THAT WE SHOULD WALK IN.
- EPHESIANS 2:1
Proven Way envisions full-hearted women living out their God-given purpose in a way that influences others.
Proven Way provides a safe and encouraging space where YOU can connect & grow to fulfill YOUR God-given purpose with freedom, joy & Confidence which is the outcome of:
KNOWING and BELIEVING God deeply & daily
KNOWING and BELIEVING who He says you are in Christ
KNOWING and BELIEVING how He wired you to accomplish & fulfill your purpose
KNOWING how to live out your purpose with needed skills
HOw do we accomplish this? we offer . . .
COFFEE CONNECTIONS - Monthly gatherings to meet women around the city, share opportunities & solve challenges
Connect & Grow - Saturday sessions to connect you with women of influence and to provide you with practical tools to fulfill your God-given purpose
COME AWAY WEEKEND - A getaway opportunity in September in Blanco, TX
Sisterhood - A private, online facebook group with weekly resources, encouragement and support
Recommended Resources - Podcasts, productivity apps, event planning, speakers, team building, Bible studies, playlists, etc. to help you fulfill your God-given purpose
Sharmon Coleman is a lover of God, people, coffee, and cats. She is passionate about encouraging and guiding women to live out their Kingdom purpose with freedom and joy, empowered by the Holy Spirit in the context of community. Sharmon has spent her life in ministry teaching Bible study, leading her church’s Women’s Ministry Team, and serving as a MOPS Mentor Mom. She frequently mentors & coaches women to accomplish their God-given purpose, and is a popular speaker. She recently finished her training and is now a Certified Belief Therapist. Currently Sharmon lives in Driftwood, TX with her husband of 30 years and their kitties, Jinx & Tulio. She is massively proud of her 2 grown daughters.
René has been a leader in Women's Ministry for over 17 years. She has served in the capacity of: Women's Ministry Director, Bible Study Leader, Youth Small Group Leader, Worship Team Vocalist, and "Local Grocery Store Evangelist"! René has earned a Certificate in Women's Leadership from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and is currently earning a M.A. in Christian Ministries from Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary in North Carolina. She served as Director of ProvenWay Ministries in Austin, Texas for eight years. She is currently ministering to women as an event/retreat speaker and leads women's Bible study.
Janice is a veteran teacher retiring from public education after 29 years in the classroom. She currently serves as the Women’s Ministry Event Coordinator at Hyde Park Baptist Church and additionally works in the Donor Department of Dr. James Dobson’s Ministry, Focus on the Family. Janice has a servant’s heart is is always willing to offer a helping hand at Spirit 105.9 concerts & fundraisers, Vacation Bible School, Women's Retreats and more! She loves Jesus, her family and the family of God generously and joyfully.
Kelly Jedele is a sharp, organized single mom who knows exactly how her busy clients feel. The former manager of a large, successful team of Mary Kay entrepreneurs she’s also an experienced office manager and medical sales executive. With a warm heart and a dedication to helping others, Kelly’s biggest passion is helping busy women grow their businesses and improve their lifestyles by taking the heat off of them to handle an endless list of responsibilities. She knows that as women focus on what really matters to them their quality of life skyrockets. She is the Founder & Executive Director of Let Kelly.
Ever since she was young, Emily has had a passion for words. As she grew older, she traded her journals for a degree in English and now works as a Marketing Strategist at Greenleaf Book Group. Using the power of words—whether it's helping authors get their books into their readers’ hands or overseeing marketing and communications for a local nonprofit, Hungry Souls, or managing Proven Way’s website—Emily keeps her passion for storytelling front and center. She enjoys creating social media content and blog writing for small businesses. Read more about Emily’s marketing services on her website: emilymaulding.com
Sandy, the former Women’s Ministry Director at Riverbend Church in Austin, TX, is passionate about discipleship, providing spiritual direction and volunteer management. She enjoys people, organizing and leading a team to accomplish a task. Sandy is an avid reader, lover music and words, the outside and gardening, boating and the beach! Spending time with her family and God are her priorities.
Sandra is a Visionary; God has used her to start several ministries over the past 20 years. It has been her joy to serve, connect, encourage, and watch women grow in Christ. She has lived in Georgetown for the past 4 years where she currently serves in women’s ministry. Sandra is very excited about joining the Proven Way Wilco team, to watch God work in the lives of women. Sandra has been blessed with amazing family and friends who support her and always have her back in prayer. Sandra loves books and frequently makes her friends laugh because she promotes each one as the best book ever.
Debby was born to serve… Educating people with special needs has been a passion throughout her life. She has mentored, led in home Bible Study, and served as a Vacation Bible School & Bible Study Fellowship Leader. Divorce expanded Debby’s servant heart to lead a divorce recovery group at 2nd Baptist Houston. Debby and Rick, her husband, plus a spirit filled street preacher started “Agape Love Ministry” for young men 18-25 years old when young homeless men in Texas crossed their radar.
Debby recently moved to Georgetown and immediately jumped into the “God is Sew Great” quilting ministry as well as the Women’s Ministry at her new church.
Debby is blessed with a supportive, amazing blended family.
Culture is the behavior within an organization and the meaning that people attach to those beliefs. Culture includes the vision, values, norms, language, beliefs and habits. The pattern of collective behavior modeled and taught to new team members as a way of perceiving, thinking, and feeling.
· Holy-Spirit abiders: “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
· God-promoters: (not self-promoters) “For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever.”
· Love-motivated: “But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.”
1 Timothy 1:5
· Servant-hearted: “Whoever wants to be first must take last place and be the servant of everyone else.” Mark 9:25
· Honorers: “Outdo one another in showing honor.” Romans 12:10
· Purpose-driven: “And I sent messengers to them, saying, “I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?” Nehemiah 6:3
· Positive-thinkers: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
· Torch-passers: “Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others.” 2 Timothy 2:2
· Bar-raisers: “Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in teaching show integrity and dignity.” Titus 2:7
· Empowerers: “Then teach them the statutes and the laws, and make known to them the way in which they are to walk and the work they are to do.” Exodus 9:20
· Collaborators: “May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:5-6
· Investors: “For where your treasure is there your heart will be also”. Mathew 6:21
· Strengths-utilizers: “Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them…” Ephesians 12:6
· Boundary-keepers: "Each of us will give an account of himself to God" Romans 14:12
· Authentic: “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
· Change-embracers: “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1
· Resolution-seekers: “Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled” Hebrews 12:14-15
· Dream-chasers: “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14